[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinklegirl007

I saw the new version of the preview, and I think that this drama is going to be really good. I kinda get the idea of what this story is about already.... it seems similar to full house in a way.... but different enough to not make it seem repetitive! I'm really looking forward to this drama!! I also love romantic comedies!

Guest pinklegirl007

cud u give us the synopsis of these series??

Sure... it seems from the previews, that Lee Dae Hae is a poor girl with a nice heart, however she is also ditzy, and makes her money through being a fake (fraud). Later a rich man accidently runs her over, and she is in the hospital, but she is not really hurt that much.... She finds out that this man is rich, so she tries to act like she got more hurt than she really is, so she could get more money from him... and that's how they two leads meet. They meet again when she steals oranges in a farm that he ownes, and I guess that's how the story starts off.

I LOVE LEE DONG WOOK!!!! He is fantastic!!!

i agree. i'm so glad that he gets to be the lead now :D i hope this series gets good ratings then we will get to see a lot more of him.

Sure... it seems from the previews, that Lee Dae Hae is a poor girl with a nice heart, however she is also ditzy, and makes her money through being a fake (fraud). Later a rich man accidently runs her over, and she is in the hospital, but she is not really hurt that much.... She finds out that this man is rich, so she tries to act like she got more hurt than she really is, so she could get more money from him... and that's how they two leads meet. They meet again when she steals oranges in a farm that he ownes, and I guess that's how the story starts off.

i like dramas where the girl is clumsy and ditzy. lol

KTH/IVY <3

Archived