8 K-Pop Boy Bands That Deserve More Popularity

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiyima_stv

History is kick richard simmons! I love every song of them! The recent comeback was good but "Psycho" and "What am I to you" are legendary. I can't believe they are soooooooo underrated...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3NuSt7XBxk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxFQTL5-isM

Leaving the MVs in case someone wants to check them out <3

"Do you think groups like LC9 or Cross Gene should have been on this list instead of some of the ones I listed?"...funny that you ask because i just came here to check if Cross Gene are on the list.....
I am big fan of Royal Pirates but i don't think they belong on this list. They are real band. So i was surprised seeing them mentioned first and all.
Oh,i also really like History.
An for the groups not mentioned...i pick DGNA. Deserve much more attention.

but Topp Dogg tho. Like they're concepts slay and their fan base is tiny, cool af, but tiny. plz love Topp Dogg my tiny underrated babies. Also 24k is way underrated. How could anyone narrow down to 8 groups? so many underrated babies and so little time. TTmTT

Guest kpai12dmt

SPEED!!!
MYNAME!!!
& I really love UNIQ!!!
NU'EST isn't getting much in the way of promotion either.
C-CLOWN disbanded?! TT_TT I really loved their song "Far Away...Young Love"...
BROWN-EYED GIRLS!
AFTER SCHOOL!

SPEED!!!
MYNAME!!!
& I really love UNIQ!!!
BROWN-EYED GIRLS!
AFTER SCHOOL!

Yes, unfortunately C-Clown announced it a few weeks ago...the good news (I hope?) is that they are still under contract with their company, and apparently some of the members will work as producers, and some members will come back as part of a new group. They are all super talented, hope everything works out for them!

Soompi article here:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/04/boy-group-c-clown-confirms-disbandment/

One YouTube user seems to be speculating that the following groups may have disbanded: HotShot, Lunafly, LC9 and Royal Pirates. Does anyone have a credible source to back up this claim?

Royal Pirates didn't disband....in fact,they are coming back soon. They were on hiatus because their member had some accident that injured his arm.

Guest Ming Banger

One YouTube user seems to be speculating that the following groups may have disbanded: HotShot, Lunafly, LC9 and Royal Pirates. Does anyone have a credible source to back up this claim?

Lunafly definitely HAS NOT disbanded. They've added 2 additional members after Teo left and they just recently had a concert and interviews. You can find them under Lunafly or Nega Network.

On 10/28/2015, 9:03:30, mrsbae said:

Royal Pirates didn't disband....in fact,they are coming back soon. They were on hiatus because their member had some accident that injured his arm.

I'm so glad to hear that RP will be coming back soon! (I hadn't heard about the arm injury, what a bummer!)

Guest kpai12dmt

...forgot to mention... :(
...100%!!! ^_^
I really LOVE their song 'Beat'! I also like the songs 'Bad Boy' and 'U Beauty'.
The only time I see them is on Idol Athletics, and then it's usually only ChangBum.
They REALLY deserve more promotion.
...no doubt!

Guest kpai12dmt

On 28.10.2015, kpai12dmt said:

SPEED!!!
MYNAME!!!
& I really love UNIQ!!!
BROWN-EYED GIRLS!
AFTER SCHOOL!

Yes, unfortunately C-Clown announced it a few weeks ago...the good news (I hope?) is that they are still under contract with their company, and apparently some of the members will work as producers, and some members will come back as part of a new group. They are all super talented, hope everything works out for them!

Soompi article here:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/04/boy-group-c-clown-confirms-disbandment/

Thanks for the reply.
I wish them well, too. I really liked this group.

Guest Shakur Niu

bruh.. all good. but you missed MONSTA X!!!!!!! i swear they have one of the bestest catchest songs trepass and rush!!! i swear like alll the boy groups that was looking to give of that turn up vibe monsta x slayyed it... i even think there was way turn up then what ikon was tryna do i guess for rhythm ta the only turn up part is bobys voice.. the dance didnt really scream loud or something. i ikon was looking to encompass that look like sinosijak!!!

Archived