[Drama 2015 - 2016] Remember – War of the Son 리멤버 – 아들의 전쟁

Seiran029

Guest blossomnagr

Hello everyone, I am catching up with the drama. Finished watching the 4th ep. Eager to see the last two eps, first of all due to the fact we are coming to current days and second, I am expecting more character development for female characters. I am glad the drama is well paced and not delving much onto unnecessary chunk. I am not fan of angst though. My favorite character so far is Dong Ho. Well written, realistic hero that has lots of charisma. And of course well executed. Still reserved on commenting of two main leads cuz the following eps will show more mature and developed characters of theirs so will get back with my two cents once done watching this week's eps. It's a pity that we will have to wait two weeks to see the next eps but as long as we will get to see them,  I am happy.

Happy holidays, everyone!

And here is ratings for the 6th ep

AGB Nielsen
Nationwde 13.4% (+ 0.0%)  Seoul 14.8%(- 1.0%)

TNMS
Nationwde 11.4% (+0.2%)  Seoul 13.4%(+0.0%)

Rememberians are doing good!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Katie Kim said:

Congratulate Remember, you did so good. I beleived that the rating would be decreased because of X- Mas.

YES, a lot of people, like myself, need to go for Christmas Eve Service last nite. South Korea a lot of Christians right?

2 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The superb memory I see here is his ability to recall the ring on the ring finger.  I do not think he consciously look and remember there was a ring at the ring finger but he could search his memory to recall such unconscious detail.  Some people's eye for details is only at that instant.. 

i see, yes agreed. hmm.... hope to see more of such.

IA totally drunk on JW’s back, “Thank you for coming back, Jin Woo.”  a very simple sentence.
Inspite of all these disappointment in him, she still sincerely glad that he has returned safe.
This is by far the most comforting word in all 3 weeks (6 eps), a most warm moving sincere confession too. When someone tells you, she is glad that you come back safe, come back as your-Self. Means all these years she has been waiting for you to come back. And she is glad, if not profoundly happy to see you. Glad that JW got to hear this, must be a healing comfort to his weary heart.
I was secretly hoping that he will bring her back home, and take care of her… nothing hanky panky, just a night when he can just fall asleep taking care of her… loved those scene when the OTP became too tired too overwhelmed, fall asleep beside each other, like the scene in Healer (youngshin grabbed Bongsookie hand and slept at her sittingroom), I Remember you (Ji-an slept beside Hyeon after applied ointment to his wound), TwentyAgain (Hyun suk fall asleep after nursing Nora)….etc.
i loved these kind of very peaceful finding refuge sleeping scenes... will Remember give me such? mmm...i actually imagined the piggback scene ends with such. (pouting now)

Finally braced myself and watched Ep 5 and 6. Ahhh Lawyer Park!! Why don't you just tell Jin Woo what you have in mind and that you are actually protecting him instead of just saying that the contract is still valid ToT...hmmm now that Jin Woo has come face to face with NGM, i really wonder how the story would roll out...so many more episodes! NGM is not gonna just sit still and do nothing right? Isn't it even more dangerous...and NGM's sister also knows about Jin Woo identity...would she still help Jin Woo like how Jin Woo would want to use her for? So intriguing...cant believe i have to wait for 2 weeks for Episode 7!!

Guest julie721

Hello everybody... First time posting in this thread...

I'm watching marathonly right now.. Still at episode 2, but wow.. this drama is so intense... The acting is top notch, liking it so far... I'm joining you here... Hope the drama keep up the good works... :heart::heart:

2 hours ago, julie721 said:

I'm watching marathonly right now.. Still at episode 2, but wow.. this drama is so intense... The acting is top notch, liking it so far... I'm joining you here... Hope the drama keep up the good works... :heart::heart:

welcome ...this drama is great...i'm sure we won't be disapointed...

This drama is pretty good and intense so far. I hope it will just get better as the story goes on. I still believe lawyer PDH is on the good side, it's just we can't figure out what his plan is, yet. Pretty sure he's gonna make use him being part of Il Ho group for his advantage in attacking them.

Btw for the pairing, so far I feel like shipping In Ah with the judge more than Jin Woo lol JW-IA feels more like noona-dongsaeng relationship so far, also it seems like the judge is interested in IA. But well it's not like I watch this drama for the romance.

@riribl I agree with you, why I like her with the judge more, I don't know, sorry @maryofbethany I know you don't want any live triangle just like healer and I definitely agree with you there :P, but it's not because I don’t like noona romance, I don’t care as long as the age difference isn't very obvious, and I'm in for the show itself, if there was no romance I'm fine with it, just finished ep 6 and I'm officially hooked, finally YSH is a bad richard simmons not a weeping unfortunate character, the final face off was awesome

I think the judge would be interesting with IA as well. How Jin Woo is going to use Yeo Kyung makes me nervous. :S It's probably been said, but Yeo Kyung will probably have some character growth. It would be really bizarre if the pairing doesn't end up the way we think though, i.e. JW and IA.

5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

IA totally drunk on JW’s back, “Thank you for coming back, Jin Woo.”  a very simple sentence.

i loved otp scene so much...who will be next ?BOSS ?Will JW get him arrested?Richie Rich friend?Lawyer Park?JW will atack NAM dogs first and then the masters?

7 hours ago, julie721 said:

WELCOME to be one of us "Remember-ers", "Warriors of son" or "Rememberians"...(whatever we shall call our fandom).

Chingus Julie721, its just week #3. not late to swoon together over some "smiley eyes/ tearful eyes" of hunky attorney, and some "loving / dauntless laughter" of some pretty prosecutor. to end a year like last, with Healer last, and this with Remember, is awesome.

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

i loved otp scene so much...who will be next ?BOSS ?Will JW get him arrested?Richie Rich friend?Lawyer Park?JW will atack NAM dogs first and then the masters?

yes, OTP does not show the age gap diff so much... so i kinda like it.

re: Jin-woo-ya, why show your cards so early? if he want to play dirty money-craving lawyer, so act till mid show right? kinda of worry Writernim will create something like Yongpal, big bangs at beginning then limping behind.
think at least JW will get some beatings up by the mad brainless wild boar of a Richie Rich.

2 hours ago, panappuru said:

I think the judge would be interesting with IA as well. How Jin Woo is going to use Yeo Kyung makes me nervous. :S It's probably been said, but Yeo Kyung will probably have some character growth. It would be really bizarre if the pairing doesn't end up the way we think though, i.e. JW and IA.

like i say, the "old-tradition KD cooking-style" is back, die-die must mix in the ingredient of a third party for the hunk and another fourth party for the belle. Judge will be the sweet-loving-secure "better than Main-Lead" hunk, to cause doubt to female Lead about better future with Main Lead. and also the Male Lead's "sacrifice his love" for revenge and slowly sympathised with Poor spoilt Rich girl..... arrrgggghhhhhhhhhh.
Writer-nim, i will fly to SBS and tear down your station, if you break the OTP up, THERE SHALL BE BLOOD... WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(giving u the Gwi's evil stare)
*Gwi-of Scholar walks the night.

liked what NGM said: “the father don’t remember anything, but the son remembers everything.” finally the brainless sexy one chant some truth.
It’s a year about "Remembrance"! from Healer, to remember and carry on the fighting spirit of 'our fathers' who started the radio-healer spirit to fight for justice and goodness of mankind and heal the world of corruption. On to “I Remember you” where only Remembrance heals and reunited the ill-fated brothers, and a girl who remembers and stalks for 20 yrs. Then “Twenty Again”, finally Nora remembers her bottles messages and remembers Hyun-suk was actually her first love. Bubblegum asks what is better; to remember or not to, isn’t mom a better person after she doesn’t remembers, what is better: death or Alz?
Now we have Remember-War of the son, ends the year asking, Remembrances is a gift or curse, esp if the one left behind remembers too much agonies, and the one that forget actually is left calm and peaceful. Remember WOS is most epic, throw in the extremes ends of Hyperthymesia and Alzheimer’s. tell you what is extreme cruelty, if ever JW really ends up Alz, the spiral speedy up moments of loosing bits by bits of memories, when he has the unique complete set of it all... will be excruciating. why should anyone go thru such, knowing you will forget your loved one very soon, and your loved ones will have this nightmare relive daily seeing you forget him, like his pang when dad forget the necklaces and its' owners (even mom).

Merry Christmas for you guys who celebrate, God bless you. And soon, happy new year too...wish a better life next year...

I never expected this Evil daddy behind sexual assault case. Oh my...He and his son really really similiar, thirsty of power and greedy. And one more person I hate the most this week, daddy gangster. He works for Il Ho Group like a dog.

Park dong ho, which path will he take? Still on grey area. Maybe he will take both. He can't help Jin woo directly, but he may protects Jin woo from Il Ho Group. Jin woo's plan is brilliant. Seducing Richie Rich's sister and now (i am sure) VP Kang on his side. But, about the footage. Did park dong ho really doesnt have the copy? I am still curious. At prosecutor office, Il Ho's eyes is everywhere. Prosecutor Moon and Gyu man's friend (seems he is a good guy).

First week - Jin woo got lawyer who will help him, Park dong ho, second week - he abandoned by him, Third week - Declaration of War (for real, eye to eye). Interesting to see next week episodes. But, next week we wont be able to watch Remember, right? Year End Awards is going to use drama's time slot. What kind of a torture? See you 2 weeks later guys... Lets enjoy our holiday..:glasses:

1 hour ago, badsmuler said:

Like this drama so far...no wonder its win viewer's heart and the ratings battle... :glasses:

Great acting from all casts especially Yoo seung hoo, Park seung woong and Nam goong min... :heart::heart:

welcome to be one of us Remember-ians, or Warriors of the Son.
praying that Writernim writes 'R' well, because if writing sucks, even awesome OTP can't pull thru'.:blush:
yes, while YSH's delivery is not necessarily  "Award winning", but he is definitely better than many of his peers. his acting always so mellow, his weeping scenes is tone-down, mellow, quiet..... not the Loud wailing, waterfall bucket-tears, spouting overdramatic speech. least his gets better and better. by ep 6, he oozes believable pains facing fact that finally even the necklace wouldn't make appa remembers.
Park Seung Woong?  need i say more about his? :thumbsup:

Archived