[Web Drama 2015] The Secret Message 시크릿 메세지

Guest ororomunroe

Guest ororomunroe

The Secret Message 시크릿 메세지 

nngzM6g.jpg

Plot

Woo-Hyun (T.O.P) is Korean man and Haruka (Juri Ueno) is Japanese woman. They live different lives, but they both carry emotional scars from their first love. Woo-Hyun has yet to get over his first love, but he still wants to believe in true love. Haruka is a woman who wants answers relating to love.

Notes

1. Drama series is co-produced by South Korean company CJ E&M and Japanese company Amuse, Inc.
  2. Filming took place in South Korea and Japan from May, 2015 to July, 2015.

Cast

Drama Posters

2alV7qk.jpg

lzeJoVX.jpg

4R0vUUb.jpg

Trailers

Official Subbing Site:

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4816/Secret_Message/

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Guest ororomunroe

Web Drama The Secret Message with Ueno Juri and T.O.P. Readies for Early November Airing by Releasing Lovely Posters

aema.jpg

Remember that drama Big Bang‘s T.O.P. and J-actress Ueno Juri? It has a title and an airdate right around the corner, and judging from the official drama and character posters will definitely be high on the visual prettiness.The Secret Message is a web drama co-produced by JapaneseAmuse and Korean CJ E&M, with a solid appeal to both the Korean and Japanese audiences by casting two leads that are immensely popular in their own country and well known in each other’s country.

The story is about two people living with their own broken first love memories and finding love again with each other. Rounding the cast is Yoo In NaLee Jae YoonShin Won Ho, andJung Yumi, which makes it even more appealing than costing on two big name leads alone. The drama is slated for 18-episodes and will stream on LINE, Naver TV, and DTV starting on November 2nd. I’m not a T.O.P. fan but Ueno Juri is simply too luminous to pass up in a romantic drama setting, not to mention the return of my boy Shin to the small screen.

source

TOP and Ueno Juri to headline Korean-Japanese drama

Top_UenoJuri1.jpg

It’s an interesting pairing, but not one I’m averse to: TOP (Tazza 2) and Japanese actressUeno Juri (best known in Korea for Nodame Cantabile) are teaming up for a Korean-Japanese drama to be produced by CJ E&M.

The project has no title, no scheduled timeslot, and no decided format (they’re tossing around multiple possibilities, from web drama to television), but both actors have confirmed their participation. How you get two stars of their level to commit without any of the above is beyond me, but I’m intrigued.

The plot: TOP plays Woo-hyun, who harbors pain from his first love but still wants to believe in love. Ueno Juri will play Haruka, and they’ll help each other overcome their past hurts as they grow into a new love. The description is pretty vague, but perhaps they’re still hashing out the narrative while they’re also working out the format details. I wish we had more to go on, but I can see a project like this — a simple love story traversing two cultures — working well if done in a low-key, thoughtful way, such as in the Won Bin and Fukada Kyoko drama Friends back in 2002. That drama was sweet and pleasant (if a little too placid, perhaps) and showed the two working to bridge very real-life obstacles, like language barriers and distance.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/top-and-ueno-juri-to-headline-korean-japanese-drama/

Ueno Juri Talks About Working Relationship With BIGBANG’s T.O.P

Ueno Juri Talks About Working Relationship With BIGBANG’s T.O.P

Japanese actress Ueno Juri recently shot a pictorial for the fashion magazineCéci. The peaceful, outdoorsy photoshoot took place in Bukchon when the actress was in Korea for the last filming of her web drama “Secret Message.”

The drama is about a Korean man and a Japanese woman who are trying to overcome the pain of their first loves and find new love. “Since there was a language barrier, I tried to put a lot of feeling into my acting,” Ueno Juri says in the accompanying interview. ueno juri

The actress also speaks about her relationship with co-star T.O.P. “The director gave us each other’s messenger IDs so we could become closer,” she says. “I’m shy, so I don’t contact him outside of work. He messages me wheneverBIGBANG releases a new music video.”

Ueno Juri expresses gratitude for the Korean fans who continued to support her long after “Nodame Cantabile” finished airing. “Since I am studying Korean, I hope to meet you all in new projects in the future,” she says.

More pictures and the full interview will be available in Céci’s November issue. The first broadcast of “Secret Message” is November 2 on Naver’s TV Cast.

Soompi

First Look at Yoo In Na, Shin, and Lee Jae Yoon in The Secret Message with T.O.P and Ueno Juri

Posted on October 26, 2015 by ockoala

I already wrote about upcoming Korean-Japanese web drama The Secret Message starringT.O.P. of Big Bang and Japanese actress Ueno Juri. I’m primed to check it out for my love of Juri, and curiosity over what this cross-border collaboration will be like. But another reason for my interest is with supporting leads Yoo In Na and Shin (Shin Won Ho), both are underrated in my opinion and acting talent that I quite like watching in supporting roles. The drama has released the first pictures of Yoo In Na and Shin, along with second male lead Lee Jae Yoon.

Yoo In Na plays Juri’s BFF in the drama, with Lee Jae Yoon as her love interest, while Shin gets to play dongsaeng lover with a crush on Juri’s older character role, a dynamic he pulled off so well in the hot mess that was Big. Yoo In Na gave a fantastic performance headlining My Secret Hotel, and got two equally fantastic male leads too boot, too bad the story line failed them all. I do love her playing the sassy best friend role as well so this web drama continues to look more and more promising for me.

scp1.jpg

dssscsd

secor.jpg

And relationship chart

seco4.jpg

koalasplayground 

T.O.P, Juri Ueno, Yoo In Na, and more gather for ‘Secret Message’ production presentation

Oct 28, 2015 

Ueno Juri, T.O.P

Brand new web drama ‘Secret Message’ held its production presentation on November 28th at Seoul’s Imperial Palace Hotel, which saw the presence of main cast members like T.O.P, Juri Ueno, Yoo In Na, Lee Jae Yoon, Kim Gang Hyun, and Shin Won Ho.

The web drama tells the story of Korean man Woo Hyun (T.O.P) and Japanese woman Haruka (Juri Ueno) who live different lives, and both carry emotional scars from their first love. But they still believe in true love, and seek to overcome their scars.

The CJ E&M global project ‘Secret Message’ will be aired from November 2nd through Naver TV Cast, DTV, and LINE, and has a total of 18 episodes.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

9628ee24c0ba.jpg

0e42c3ad10a1.jpg

a1b8a8d494e2.jpg98b4ca4b64f4.jpg83f2a5b7b50f.jpg12d08462d8b7.jpg04868dfce587.jpg

[V Report Plus] T.O.P and Juri Ueno to go live on V

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510281719093847028_2

[V Report] T.O.P's ‘Secret Message’

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510291104467186386_2

Big Bang’s T.O.P has ‘dated just 3 people’

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201510291041386981641_2

T.O.P Reveals His Opinion on Stars Making Promises for Ratings

T.O.P Reveals His Opinion on Stars Making Promises for Ratings

BIGBANG‘s T.O.P, who will take part in the web drama “Secret Message,” directly communicated with fans through Naver V App.

When asked about whether he plans to make any promises for the fans, in case the viewer turnout rate is good, he said, “I think you can’t win by answering questions like this, since it’s ridiculous if you achieve the ratings, and it’s ridiculous if you don’t.”

He continued, “I don’t think anyone commits to being in a drama with thoughts about viewer turnout rates. We do this because of our passion, so instead of hoping for a huge success, I would like to hope that you will all remember me and my role warmly.”

“Secret Message” features T.O.P. and Japanese actress Ueno Juri, playing a Korean man and a Japanese woman who lived completely different lives. But they try to overcome the heartbreak from their first loves, and look for new love. It starts airing starting November 2 in Asia, the United States, and South America. It will be shown through Naver TV Cast within Korea.

Soompi

hello

I'm sooo interested by international love story; like taiwanese drama " Secret" ( again hahaha) with Vic Zhou and Park Eun Hye

I like love story between 2 people who have difeerents things : langues; tradition ; ..... and especially I like TOP's acting;

he's the only one idol can be considered as a real actor; I didn't know Ueno Juri before bc I don't like so much japanese music; 

cinema neither except Miyasaki animation movies. But after watching " The beauty inside" she played as Woo Jin;

I begins liking her and searched news about her ( just reading). I don't have her name in mind but her face ......I don't forget it.

So if someone know the link for watching online, can you pm me please. thank you so much for all news & posters

Have a nice day

Im so excited about this drama :) i thought this was a movie as advertised a month ago but just found out yesterday this one is a drama and  it will be shown tomorrow . Wohhoo,, so love T.O.P and Juri.. Got my hair cut a while ago just like T.O.P style in this drama :D

hello

I'm sooo interested by international love story; like taiwanese drama " Secret" ( again hahaha) with Vic Zhou and Park Eun Hye

I like love story between 2 people who have difeerents things : langues; tradition ; ..... and especially I like TOP's acting;

he's the only one idol can be considered as a real actor; I didn't know Ueno Juri before bc I don't like so much japanese music; 

cinema neither except Miyasaki animation movies. But after watching " The beauty inside" she played as Woo Jin;

I begins liking her and searched news about her ( just reading). I don't have her name in mind but her face ......I don't forget it.

So if someone know the link for watching online, can you pm me please. thank you so much for all news & posters

Have a nice day

I think you mean the drama Silence :)

And yes I agree with you about T.O.P, been really impress with his acting since the 1st time I saw him in I am Sam.

And Juri is great in Rainbow Song but be warned since many of Japanese movies are tragic and sad.

Archived