[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Megan updated her weibo; 

有哪一部戲都播完了還可以好好的站在電梯前(不要明天就被拆掉啊⋯⋯)謝謝哥粉們今天的給予,聽說見面會的票40秒完售,人生至此還沒有那麼被需要過,謝謝大家,也辛苦大家的排隊緊張失眠,沒有買到票的我來幫你們許願,因為我們是"亞洲巡迴"見面會。只要有緣,一定會再見的,只要有需要,一定會被給予的...我繼續去災後重建,奔。

image_zps5qwvlnp1.jpeg

*so, they still using this poster on the elevator!!!*

6 minutes ago, rukiaichigo said:

Megan updated her weibo; 

有哪一部戲都播完了還可以好好的站在電梯前(不要明天就被拆掉啊⋯⋯)謝謝哥粉們今天的給予,聽說見面會的票40秒完售,人生至此還沒有那麼被需要過,謝謝大家,也辛苦大家的排隊緊張失眠,沒有買到票的我來幫你們許願,因為我們是"亞洲巡迴"見面會。只要有緣,一定會再見的,只要有需要,一定會被給予的...我繼續去災後重建,奔。

Translation:

Which drama after it ended still can still stand in front of the elevator (please don't remove it tomorrow) Thank you Bromance fans for today gei-yu (give),  heard the Fan Meeting tickets sold out in 40 seconds, never feel so needed in my life before, thank you everyone for the hard work of queuing-up, insomnia because of tension, those who didn't get the ticket let me help you make a wish, because we are Asia Tour Fan Meeting, as long as there is fate, we will meet again, as long as there is need, we will be given (gei-yu) ... I need to continue my 'reconstruction', rush.

3 minutes ago, niq8803 said:

Translation:

Which drama after it ended still can still stand in front of the elevator (please don't remove it tomorrow) Thank you Bromance fans for today gei-yu (give),  heard the Fan Meeting tickets sold out in 40 seconds, never feel so needed in my life before, thank you everyone for the hard work of queuing-up, insomnia because of tension, those who didn't get the ticket let me help you make a wish, because we are Asia Tour Fan Meeting, as long as there is fate, we will meet again, as long as there is need, we will be given (gei-yu) ... I need to continue my 'reconstruction', rush.

Wow thanks!!! I really wish they will go to singapore. Even if im from the Philippines i just might go all the way there for them.

Wow! That was crazy!!! Tickets sold out in 40 seconds???  :w00t:  And previously I read that there were some complaints about the ticket price. The complaint turned out to be a minority. The rest of the fans actually don't mind and I bet are more than willing to part with their money for a precious moment to personally witness the geiyu between our RM. Love...love...love. I like PY's line to DZ "There is something else that will make your body happy." I hope by now, those organizers already know what will make the fans happy - more and more RM :blush:

Allow me to share this - in the Philippines, we have showbiz love teams. When a love team becomes a hit, dramas, movies, endorsements, and photoshoots literally flood in. It's a barrage of projects. Some love teams last through generations even until they already have grandchildren. There are even those love teams who become real life couples and the fans are crazy over them and fiercely loyal too. That's why when I became hook with other Asian dramas I was surprised why many actors and actresses have to hide their relationship and marriage from the public. Actors and actresses are people after all and they have emotions. In fact, artists are the most sensitive of all people. 

Now that I am seeing all these encouragement from fans all over the world for both Megan and Baron, I can't help but be touched by all the love being showered on them. It's as if the world is giving them its blessing to be together. I hope we aren't just being delusional but are rational people who are simply happy and grateful that they have allowed us to see their true love blossoming on screen. It's like a confirmation that true love does exist. As we Pinoys love to declare: "May Forever!" (Forever exists! a referral to love that will outlast time) :heart:

Thank you BFFs for the updates!

4 hours ago, niq8803 said:

http://www.setn.com/news.aspx?newsid=128077&pagegroupid=8

Bromance Asia Tour Fan Meeting 1st Stop Taipei

ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT WITHIN MINUTES!

All 1000 tickets are sold out within minutes after it started to go on sale at 10.00 am today.  Organizers will increase another 42 seats to meet the demand.

Within 45 secs actually...:astonished:

24 minutes ago, junerain7 said:

Wow! That was crazy!!! Tickets sold out in 40 seconds???  :w00t:  And previously I read that there were some complaints about the ticket price. The complaint turned out to be a minority. The rest of the fans actually don't mind and I bet are more than willing to part with their money for a precious moment to personally witness the geiyu between our RM. Love...love...love. I like PY's line to DZ "There is something else that will make your body happy." I hope by now, those organizers already know what will make the fans happy - more and more RM :blush:

Allow me to share this - in the Philippines, we have showbiz love teams. When a love team becomes a hit, dramas, movies, endorsements, and photoshoots literally flood in. It's a barrage of projects. Some love teams last through generations even until they already have grandchildren. There are even those love teams who become real life couples and the fans are crazy over them and fiercely loyal too. That's why when I became hook with other Asian dramas I was surprised why many actors and actresses have to hide their relationship and marriage from the public. Actors and actresses are people after all and they have emotions. In fact, artists are the most sensitive of all people. 

Now that I am seeing all these encouragement from fans all over the world for both Megan and Baron, I can't help but be touched by all the love being showered on them. It's as if the world is giving them its blessing to be together. I hope we aren't just being delusional but are rational people who are simply happy and grateful that they have allowed us to see their true love blossoming on screen. It's like a confirmation that true love does exist. As we Pinoys love to declare: "May Forever!" (Forever exists! a referral to love that will outlast time) :heart:

Thank you BFFs for the updates!

Totally agree with you! :) 

On 03/03/2016 at 4:53 AM, bernara said:

Does somebody know whether there'll be Blu Ray or at least a DVD release of the series?

It will definitely be released but in chinese format for the original version. Subbed have to wait for other countries to buy rights and get the licence. 

2 hours ago, Trinity Chan said:

It will definitely be released but in chinese format for the original version. Subbed have to wait for other countries to buy rights and get the licence. 

Thanks, I'll be on the look out on YesAsia then.

(I'm desperate, I can do without subs, and buy with subs again later.)

Tickets sold in seconds huh?

WOW! 

Were anyone in the forum able to purchase tix to the event? Would loooove to see clips from the FM, is possible, the entire FM! Haha

It kinda feels weird not having to look forward to streaming on a Sunday night. Will keep on downloading the Bromance vids and BoY from @ochasuki's LJ, and work on completing recaps. 

It's not the same, or as fun, watching live stream with all of you though! :wub:

I watched the special episode yesterday. Must say I'm disappointed. Was expecting more "new" stuff added to the cuts shown. But most of the scenes were exactly as from the drama. 

I must have misunderstood. I wanted a "directors cut" with some different takes on the scenes and new stuff as a mix. :huh:

Archived