[Taiwanese Drama 2015-2016] Bromance 愛上哥們

sugarplum892

DramaFever Staff Pick: Popular Taiwanese drama Bromance

5428a813-e829-42f9-9488-b9be1a0267a3.png

Featuring 18 episodes of excitement with one bonus special, Bromance is a drama you shouldn't miss!And now it's the time to marathon the whole series. DramaFever now presents to you the DramaFever Staff Pick — Bromance

Bromance is not just a traditional love story. It includes all the possible romantic moments you can even think about. The chemistry between two leads is amazing, regardless of whether they're at the top of a hill or watching the fireworks together. The most intriguing part, however, is that the female lead disguises herself as a guy and their relationship becomes the best bromance ever in this drama.

Check out some of the classic moments, and you will fall in love with Megan Laiand Baron Chen again!

1. When they first got so close:

2. When he almost confessed:

3. When they had sexy necktie lessons:

4. Kissing!

5. Falling in love in the snow, just like Winter Sonata:

6. Love amidst fireworks:

7. An intimate motorcycle ride:

I can't reveal more about this drama, but you get the gist of how great it is. Now we also have a special coming after ep 18. 

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/it-is-time-to-marathon-the-most-popular-drama-bromance-on-dramafever-/

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baron confirmed his attendance at the FM Taipei ~

Megan said fans can suggest what they want to see at the FM and they will do their best to accommodate (you can comments on the Bromance fb page) ~

There will be a surprise gift which you can keep for those who bought the FM ticket ~

International fans can look forward to the Asia Tour in the future ~

xdV3lWi.jpg

gKOX7Ww.jpg

frA8zuN.jpg

LEcWVxm.jpg

2VbyILx.jpg

aDonuH9.jpg

dHhtwnI.jpg

PxncmoA.jpg

4SyAZcR.jpg

BGBDzOV.jpg

10 minutes ago, visiopeia said:

Can someone tell me what event is this???? And where can i watch it full??? lol....

This is Baron's latest China project, a reality show called RACE THE WORLD.  They held a press conference yesterday in China to confirmed the 12 participants.  It will be broadcasted in April (China TV) for 12 consecutive weeks.  Their first stop is LA and Baron will be flying off tomorrow (Saturday).

Moroll have the clips and Baron's solo interview for this event ~

@visiopeia I posted this in the other thread but here's the description again. Yesterday they held press conference to introduce the 12 participants. You can watch vids in the RM shippers thread or on youtube on moroll moroll's page (should be in 3 parts + Baron's interview)

~~

Info on 非凡搭檔 (Extraordinary partner/ Race around the world)

http://g.manmankan.com/dy2013/zongyi/201602/1436.shtml

From this website's description, it seems to be a reality TV show similar to the various Amazing Race Series'. The 12 actors/actressss will start in Beijing and travel to 6 different countries to 12 cities and compete amongst each other in various challenges and activities to discover themselves, test their abilities to the max, and find their extraordinary partner. The press conference for it will be today, Baron's attending. And it will be broadcast on TV starting April 8th, every Friday night at on this channel 蘇衛視 (I think that's a channel lol). 

I was disappointed when i saw her in her male getup. Why? She doesn't have to force herself like that. I love her in her female form .in fact just go as the female Yanuo at the end of the drama, jacket and jeans and boots and short hair but makeup and breast unbound. Wow, did i say that out loud?

Just now, rosee70 said:

I was disappointed when i saw her in her male getup. Why? She doesn't have to force herself like that. I love her in her female form .in fact just go as the female Yanuo at the end of the drama, jacket and jeans and boots and short hair but makeup and breast unbound. Wow, did i say that out loud?

I am okay as long as we see her and him and them omg....give me them!!!

Archived