[Drama 2016] Jang Yeong-Sil 장영실

larus

The child Yu Ri in Jumong (2006), born on April 30, 2003, meets again with the actor Song Il KOOK to filming the historical drama Jang Yeong Sil. If in Jumong he was 3 years now, he has 12-13 years he has several appearances in movies and dramas.

I appreciate Song Il Gook is the most complete, talented and a perfectionist Korean actor. He waited a long time to give him a new start. I think he will have the success that he deserves. I asked the HanCinema to give us a minimum of information about the course of shooting. Fighting!

Thank you, dear @Adriana Miut, for remembering Prince YuRi-child! I completely forgot about this!

http://asianwiki.com/Prince_of_the_Legend

In Jumong

Few pictures with the two actors in Jumong - maybe you know but in that drama Prince Jumong never met his child, Yuri, as a baby, only when Yuri was 16-17 years old. So, these pictures are made off the screen, for public&promo.

I remember now a small amazing story with SIK and Jung Yoon Suk on Jumong filming: SIK (who has a lion-voice&rage when it's necessary) exercised a rage behind the scene and little Yoon Suk started to cry and run away :D 

Have a great weekend, dear friends!

Its bring so much memory now...can't wait to see their reunion... :wub::wub:

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@badsmular, I'm curious too but can't find any info about the young cast it in English.

Hi, nice to meet you here, old and new friends! Thank you, @larus, for opening this thread!

Jung Yun Seok is a sweet boy, I'd like him to be JYS - child. I couldn't find some news about him in JYS, but maybe we'll have some news soon :)

http://asianwiki.com/Jung_Yoon-Suk

Hi, nice to meet you here, old and new friends! Thank you, @larus, for opening this thread!

I want to know whose the child actors for this drama... :w00t:

Jeong Yun Seok, since you keep asking...

Jung Yun Seok is a sweet boy, I'd like him to be JYS - child. I couldn't find some news about him in JYS, but maybe we'll have some news soon :)

http://asianwiki.com/Jung_Yoon-Suk

@gabisikfan, thank you for letting us know about Jung Yoon-Suk the child actor to be in this drama.   I have totally adored him in Scandal: A Shocking and wrongful incident. I also liked him in Good Doctor, but his role in Scandal was much more developed.

WOOOW...this child actors is an expert...he has more projects than some of my fav actors...LOL

I'm greedy now...can we have SIK pictures with those child actors ???? :P

@badsmuler,  I also check out the child actor profile he's a busy little fellow just think how seasoned he'll be when he get's about 25..

SIK looks so handsome in Saguek roles wonder if he still can look this handsome after the triplets LOL

The child Yu Ri in Jumong (2006), born on April 30, 2003, meets again with the actor Song Il KOOK to filming the historical drama Jang Yeong Sil. If in Jumong he was 3 years now, he has 12-13 years he has several appearances in movies and dramas.

Thank you, dear @Adriana Miut, for remembering Prince YuRi-child! I completely forgot about this!

http://asianwiki.com/Prince_of_the_Legend

In Jumong

Few pictures with the two actors in Jumong - maybe you know but in that drama Prince Jumong never met his child, Yuri, as a baby, only when Yuri was 16-17 years old. So, these pictures are made off the screen, for public&promo.

I remember now a small amazing story with SIK and Jung Yoon Suk on Jumong filming: SIK (who has a lion-voice&rage when it's necessary) exercised a rage behind the scene and little Yoon Suk started to cry and run away :D 

Have a great weekend, dear friends!

Oh @gabisikfan, those pic made me feel sad and longing... Suddenly, I miss my first love... Jumong!

Below photo was shared by a very loyal fan of SIK in GeNtLe site. Can't wait to see our man in that red costume..

SIK%2B-%2BIAY.jpg

@badsmuler,  I also check out the child actor profile he's a busy little fellow just think how seasoned he'll be when he get's about 25..

SIK looks so handsome in Saguek roles wonder if he still can look this handsome after the triplets LOL

@valsava onnie...i bet he will be the next Song kang ho... :wub::wub:

Our man, SIK appa looks more handsome lately in every TSR episodes... :w00t:

Song Il-gook and Kim Sang-kyeong, two handsome faces to lead new period drama, 'Jang Yeong-sil'

2015/10/14

photo643680.jpg

KBS' new period drama "Jang Yeong-sil" has confirmed the two leading actors: Song Il-gook and Kim Sang-kyeong.

Song Il-gook has already been confirmed for his role as Jang Yeong-sil in "Jang Yeong-sil" earlier. Kim Sang-kyeong, who will play King Sejong, is currently adjusting the details of his filming schedule.

"Jang Yeong-sil" is a new genre, historical science human drama that KBS is going to experiment for the first time. The drama will depict the life of the genius scientist Jang Yeong-sil in the 15th century in Joseon, who was born in a lowly family during the era when the Confucianism was regarded as the only way to live, and almost ended up living his entire life as a slave forever under the historic social circumstances.

Song Il-gook 's character, Jang Yeong-sil is a genius scientist in Joseon who invented pluviometer and water clock in Joseon Dynasty. Kim Sang-kyeong's character, King Sejong is the fourth King in Joseon Dynasty, who practiced the cultural policy that encouraged the scientists to invent practical scientific tools helpful for people's daily life.

Both Song Il-gook and Kim Sang-kyeong are the trusted actors for their prowess in period dramas. The period dramas including 'Emperor of The Sea' "Jumong" 'Land of wind' starring Song Il-gook were all successful. Kim Sang-kyeong played the same role King Sejong in 'The Great King Sejong', 2008 previously. How he will present his role as King Sejong this time is also drawing attention.

"Jang Yeong-sil" is currently slated to be broadcast in January next year.

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-and-kim-sang-kyeong-two-handsome-faces-to-lead-new-period-drama--jang-yeong-sil--87545.html

WOOOOOW...I LOVE THESE PERFECT DUO...I LIKE KSK IN WHATS UP WITH MY FAMILY... :wub::wub:

• 2 weeks later...

photo618150.jpg

KBS official announced the casting of Song Il-gook in their historical epic "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama".

In a press release provided on the 28th, KBS said "Song Il-gook will be starring as the title character, Jang Yeong-sil, who is the protagonist of the show. The show will be our follow-up to "Jing Bi-rok" which will come to an end on August 2nd". They followed this with the comment saying "he will be appearing in both Jang Yeong-sil and 'The Return of Superman'".

They added by saying "Song Il-gook has made a strong impression with the audience performing in many of KBS' historical epics including 'Emperor of The Sea' and 'Land of wind'. We are greatly anticipating his portrayal of the character".

"Jang Yeong-sil - Drama" starring Song Il-gook is KBS' first attempt as a science drama telling the story of Jang Yeong-sil. In the age when only Confucianism was the order of the world, he was born into slavery but entered the palace and became a world class genius scientist in the 15th century.

Cr to hancinema

'Jang Yeong-sil - Drama' unveils Song Il-gook's first still image

2015/11/05

photo651123.jpg

KBS new period drama, "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama", which is slated to begin in January next year, has unveiled Song Il-gook's first still image.

The most highly anticipated drama in the first half of 2016, KBS 1TV's science period drama, "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama" has revealed the first still image of the leading actor Song Il-gook in slave clothes. The great scientist in the 15th century Joseon was actually a slave in the beginning, and the unfamiliar fact about the scientist, who is well-known for his internationally recognized scientific achievements, evokes curiosity in the viewers.

He was born in a status of government slave and went through the contempt and disdain from others. Although his birth endowed the unwanted limit based on his social status in the feudal caste system, his passion was more about pure scientific interest rather than his desire to upgrade his social status.

This is why the anticipation on the new period drama is high, which will depict the life story of scientist Jang Yeong-sil, who contributed hugely to the successful establishment of Renaissance of science in Joseon.

People are expecting that KBS 2TV will continue its fame with the new period drama, "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama" after 'Jung Do-jeon' and "Jing Bi-rok", which has shown new standards in the making of period dramas.

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/-jang-yeong-sil--drama-unveils-song-il-gook-s-first-still-image-88223.html

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=821832

Google translation only:

Up from Kim Sang-kyung Park Sun-young, 'sil' luxury make quartet

20151112_1447291158_79576100_1.jpeg

"What is the smoke hole?" [TV Report = yiwooin News]
"I believe You believe in" tight drama luxury casting quartet of the 'sil' is raising expectations. Synergies with actor Song Il is expected to again be one of the attractions.   

KBS1 in the first half of 2016 regarded as highly anticipated drama Chronicles History of Science 'sil' (Lee, Myoung - Hee a play, directed gimyoungjo) is to create high-quality drama actor Song Il undertaken to see to believe Besides casting the title role quartet is to focus the viewers' attention. As the protagonist are just an actor Kim Sang-kyung, Kim Young Chul, Kim, Myung - Soo, a Park Sun-young.

'Sil' government slaves recruited from the former Sil and Kim Sang-kyung in charge of the King Sejong Station built a strong foundation of 500 years of shipbuilding plays a role in three kinds of KBS2 drama 'The Great King Sejong, 2008. More than any other actor known to the width of understanding and deep knowledge of the King Sejong he 'sil' appeared to anyone who was known to all active. King Sejong the Great of creative leadership is reborn collect expect what will happen by the Method actor Kim Sang-kyung.

Every piece of heavy showcase on Controlled presence in no-needless to say myeongyeongi played a role Taejong yibangwon. Strengthening the throne, and to lay the foundation of the Joseon Tae place. The floors and the cool look of it and did not hesitate Taejong akeop If any one to open his own era resembles itgie rising expectations of even the charisma and actor Kim Young Chul to overwhelm the viewer.

Jangseonghwi father gave the station inherited the science gene to the Sil Kim, Myung - Soo took. Appeared in countless works and is expected to lead the early blast of vertical and horizontal Wujin Lu Kim, Myung - Soo byeoon cathode-ray tube with a pole and a breath of early Song Il Kook 'sil'. Here are her first love and Park Sun-young appeared to sohyeon ongju of Sil of Tae returns in KBS drama after a long time since the 2002 Special KBS2 drama janghuibin. Jang Young Shil knows the talent of a person that helps he hoped.    

'Sil' as the saga's first science history, Novi was sil Transfer the process to develop the science of the 15th century King Sejong in the Joseon meet the world's highest level. Gimyoungjo served as the director of the PD 'geunchogowang' jingbirok. Lee, Myoung - Hee writer and the writing is undertaken once Focused breathing through the KBS drama series, special series 'SOS'. "Jeong Do-jeon '' jingbirok 'and expect to continue to collect Following the reputation and pride of KBS 1TV drama writing a new history of the saga. January, scheduled to be broadcast.

That Song Il Kook Is One Awesome Dad He Even Have The Triplets On The Set Dress As Comonors Good Way To teach Them About The Culture And History.. 

Well I See It's Map Time For Me But So Looking Forward To January,, Thanks Everyone For All The Updates 

THATS WHY FROM THE START I BEG THE PD-NIM TO CAST " SONG TRIPLETS " FOR THIS DRAMA... :wub::w00t:

Song Triplets Get a Taste of Being an Actor on “The Return of Superman”

JiwonYu November 18, 2015

the-return-of-superman1-800x450.jpg

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse finally get to visit their dad at work!

On the upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman,” the Song triplets will visit their dad at the filming set of his current drama “Jang Young Sil.”

During a previous episode, Song Il Gook asked the kids if they knew what his job was and Minguk said that he has no idea. Even after telling them that he is an actor, the triplets didn’t really understand what that meant.

When they finally get to see their dad at work and see him in a costume, the triplets decide to get dressed up themselves and transform into little Joseon villagers.

the return of superman1

the return of superman2

the return of superman3

They even get to wear fake mustaches and wigs! Seeing them having a blast on set in their little costumes, fans say that they indeed have acting talents in their blood.

the return of superman5the return of superman4

Look at more photos here!

To catch more of their adventures on the filming set, catch the next episode of “The Return of Superman” on November 22 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode now!

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/18/song-triplets-get-a-taste-of-being-an-actor-on-the-return-of-superman/

Archived