[Drama 2016] ♤ Goodbye Mr. Black 굿바이 미스터 블랙 ♤

Beycuteful

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MAROSA_JIN thanks for the update..we\re excited!!!! hype up crank it! and that's just for the press conf! :D

@dhilamd @1welikethat1 SJR as stills.. seriously  he ain't 30 :P:lol: big boy SJR.. the quiet one in this drama...ahh we'll he end up with YIY though in this drama?? prolly not.. ha ha.. character descript seems swak for both of 'em. I feel he wqill be some kind of unsung hero in GMB :)

@marykarmelina KKW still.. it looks could kill.. that stare with the gun...... the best friend who betrayed black. We'll see back story arc here. It probably has to do with the father...omigosh. I am my own writer. I just feel like it's like that...

3 more ******* days!!!

sorry guys for my choice of words but I can't express how happy I am!!

i remember waiting for this drama since 2015 

Cant wait for MCW and LJW along with SJR, KKW, and YIY

hope everything goes well giving us an excellent drama

it just has to be that CBM,DOT and GMB air on the same day but oh well

*Thanks guys for all your hard work*

*NoTe * enjoy reading everyone's opinion on GMB

***lets all give lots of love to GMB******  

7 hours ago, jongski said:

@dhilamd @1welikethat1 SJR as stills.. seriously  he ain't 30 :P:lol: big boy SJR.. the quiet one in this drama...ahh we'll he end up with YIY though in this drama?? prolly not.. ha ha.. character descript seems swak for both of 'em. I feel he wqill be some kind of unsung hero in GMB :)

Too bad I can't hold a tune! Bless my heart. I hope my fellow appreciators of all things SJR :wub: can sing well enough and loud enough so that the world will take notice of him for the hero that he truly is.

Hello everyone.. Thank you so much for all your updates! Can't wait for the presscon tomorrow ...hopefully I don't have any meetings to attend so that I can stream with you guys.. I'm so excited to see how they will all look tomorrow. Speaking of their appearance.. Look who just had a haircut:

Archived