[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

2 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

I am trying to accept the inevitable... :bawling:wish to see them go on a honeymoon too

I know I know... Trust me, I feel your pain and sadness.. One line that got stuck in my head from all the eps I've watched is what So Yeon said while walking down the aisle. "I kept thinking something like this could be happening in my lifetime". That broke my heart into tiny pieces. That's when I became a personal cheerleader for her.  

I just want her to be happy and content in or out of WGM.  Hugs and kisses to my chingu! :heart:

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

I am trying to accept the inevitable... :bawling:wish to see them go on a honeymoon too

Same here. I have mixed feelings, like the rest of us. 

I am somber ........ somber because their time on WGM that we got to watch week after week - with 20+ minutes of sweetness and heart-fluttering moments carrying us over to the next week - may be coming to an end.  I won't get to spazz over new episodes with the rest of you anymore, or freak out over news of seeing them together outside of WGM, or thrill in seeing them faithfully donning their couple bracelets wherever, whenever.

I am happy............happy because of the weekly 20+ minutes of sweetness and heart-fluttering moments we were blessed with that carried us through to the next week. Theirs is a sweet romance that continues to bloom.  They compliment each other.  They strengthen each other.  They inspire each other.  They complete each other.  I am happy I got to meet all you wonderful Berries...you are who so thoughtful of Siso couple and of each other.  

And for having known and been able to see this wonderful couple grow together, and for having the privilege of meeting such a wonderful bunch of berries, I am richly blessed.

-----

Goodness!  Saying my goodbyes already.  Too premature!  Let's continue to hang out.  There's still stuff we can spazz about!

And regarding them going on a honeymoon, I suppose it'd be too much like Oh Yeah couple to send them to Hawaii (where you bet I'd stalk them without really stalking them and share the news with you all).  But hey, wouldn't it be so appropriate to send them to Paris?  All that talk about Dangjin and Paris, right?  Ah, my delulu mind...

• Like 12

@seesaw_love what picture of siso chingu? Today they filming wgm?  Do u mean this pictures are their last date?

I have to prepare my heart, but u can see the power of siso, I remembered when they went to karaoke date...they can talk each others while walking.

nowdays..they cant date properly...many people following them.:astonished:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, eyra said:

If it's Siso decision to leave because of their tight schedules, then I can accept it with big heart (though it will make me cry a bit at the corner....oh well not a bit.... ) :bawling: 

BUT If it's WGM's PD decision, cause he wanna casting more idols/comedians, nah I won't accept this... :angry: 

@eyra i feel exactly the same way...

1 hour ago, chris3975 said:

Hi ALL berries ...This berry has been staying in Berry heaven for quite some time..... which this berry doesnt want to come out at all.... but then today.... this berry would like want to say something...

I AM LOSS AT WORDS...........damn.......... :expressionless:

Hi @chris3975,,  we are all being so emo that no one welcome you yet?  Welcome welcome to Berry land...

• Like 11

Hi Berries,

I've been a silent reader and fan of So Yeon for a long time, and it's my first-ever post in Soompi (due to the breaking news today).

I'm in Band 3 too!

Yeah, i only started watching WGM cos of So Yeon. Many thoughts on my mind and heart, but let me post this and see how it looks, cos' this is so foreign to me.:)

• Like 13

2 hours ago, studentkkk said:

@oneindra, did you first put your jpg art in dropbox or a online storage? Because we can only paste their URL address and it will show up.. let me know if you need help.

ahhhh, thats why.......thanks alot chingu!!!!! okey, i'm trying again....:blush:

iseng2.jpg?dl=0

just wanna share what i thougt after those issue that almost make my day worse today......

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, hsyhsy said:

Hi Berries,

I've been a silent reader and fan of So Yeon for a long time, and it's my first-ever post in Soompi (due to the breaking news today).

I'm in Band 3 too!

Yeah, i only started watching WGM cos of So Yeon. Many thoughts on my mind and heart, but let me post this and see how it looks, cos' this is so foreign to me.:)

@hsyhsy welcome to Berry Land - your post looks fine...keep it coming...

• Like 7

Me too, I'm feeling selfish because I still want to see them and having a hard time to have to accept that there will be very limited new video clips or news or anything about SiSo couple after their wgm episodes ended.... :dissapointed::bawling:

After reading about the (still not confirm) news, I'm feeling that empty feeling that Si Yang mentioned. He said that he will feel empty once their episode in wgm ended. I can imagine Si Yang and So Yeon will be feeling much, much more empty than us or perhaps not, because they can still continue their daily (or so) conversation in their own private time without anyone knowing.... I wish there will be an angel that can share with us that SiSo couple are still a couple, a lover couple (since they said they will keep it a secret) through photos or others.

We all know that whether it's now or later their wgm episodes will end and there will never be a good time for it to end because it's hard to say good bye to what we love.

Having said that, I will always pray that they will always be the best of friend to each other and wish they will be the best of lover and husband and wife to each other so they can become the best parents for their children... Still have my hopes high for them to become real couple, even when their wgm episodes ended... :heart:

Lets keep on supporting our loving SiSo Couple especially with the competition/contest, because we berries will always support them whereever thwy are, even outside wgm right.... Fighting...

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, hsyhsy said:

Hi Berries,

I'm in Band 3 too!

@hsyhsy@chris3975 Welcome here. Thank you for your supports. Do come here often..:)

• Like 8

Totally agree with Suwon in the earlier post - it's the "rubber hitting the road" time.

My first impression of WGM - what kinda of pgm is that - Making fun of the institution of marriage? But when we see couples, like Siso starting to show some real emotions, we really love it, don't we? Cos' it's seem so true and everybody needs love and to be loved. (even their aniti-fans)

I think So Yeon being in this industry for much longer should have the wisdom to ride this out better than Si Yang. Really hope they have each other's back in this Kdrama industry. I won't even know Si Yang if not for So Yeon. I'll probably "dismiss" him as another flower boy or pretty face (which the industry is full of).

Hasn't So Yeon bring out the "man" in the boy?

I think there are many considerations and factors affecting the continuation of Siso couple in WGM, but what we berries like is for them to find true love, hopefully in each other, don't we? After so many heart-fluttering moments...thank you Siso couple!!:blush:

Mine was when they played basketball and Si Yang told her to "Shoot Shoot" and the way Si Yang laughed when he was putting in the cookies.

• Like 13

oh my gosh... I've been so busy lately that I barely managed to catch up with this thread and vote for the contest... and now this?

Well... It hasn't been confirmed yet, right? I was kind of picking up strange vibes from si yang's sad expression in the last episode, but thought that it couldn't be...

I'm torn...if this does turn out to be true, first and foremost, I am very sad to not be able to witness these two together anymore. Yes, that definitely makes me very sad. It feels very selfish, but there it is. Of course there might be the possibility that they decide to give dating a try after WGM, but that's... uncertain. I do hope for that, wholeheartedly, they just seem so incredibly happy together... though of course, after wgm they will probably never be able to actually go on dates like they did now, because there will be no camera crew to protect them. So yeon was so happy about being able to go out freely, too, without having to wear a disguise... :'( I am very sorry for her that that would be over. 

On the other hand, I am glad that they would finally actually be able to give a real relationship a chance, that will not be possible as long as they are on wgm. Of course, I have no idea if si yang's agency would actually keep him from being in a relationship...? I sincerely hope not. It makes me glad to know that they might be able to give it a try... but since there is so much uncertainty, somehow my overall feeling is sadness and regret. So many things they did not get to do yet...

If they end up together in real life, I will be overjoyed, and my regrets will completely vanish, of course - for them to be able to be happy together is much more important than me or anyone else being able to watch them every week! :) Should that not be the case, though, I will probably feel regret that their stay on wgm didn't last longer, and they didn't have more chances to make each other smile... hah. My emotions are clouded right now... but all the same, I am trying to think positively. I am absolutely sure that they did form a bond over these 7 or so months, I can see it in the natural way they talk and act - my only wish is for them to stay in close contact and continue to be there for each other, be that in a romantic way or as very good friends (although my heart wishes for the former, of course). I don't think that's an unrealistic wish, seeing how they seem to be in frequent contact off set even now, and both expressing so much affection for each other... so that's what I will wish for. Yes. 

I would also like to say that I am very grateful to have stumbled upon this couple, and through them, to get to know about soompi and you guys - our lovely siso couple and all of you lovely berries have given me so many countless hours of heart fluttering, enjoyment and happiness, and I am so very grateful to them, to mbc for letting them meet, and to all of you guys - thank you!! :)

• Like 15