[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I'm at a loss for words. Why does wgm bother to have this kind of program if it means cutting down a beloved couple's segment so much when they're so well loved? Due to desire to get new idols to boost ratings like some said? SiSo's decision? But they both were enjoying so much. Now So Yeon will miss yeobo's love and pampering and Si Yang will miss her aegyo and surprising events for his yeobo...if it's true. I pray that KSYs will get married for real if they've to leave.

Seems like it's only a while ago that they had their beautiful and emotional renewal.....

How......Noooooooo    :(

• Like 13

Does Siyang sad expression hinted us something? 

Just browse through Soyeon IG, anti-fans are happy to hear she stop wgm ! :angry: It quite upset to see such a Anti-fans but on the hand, as mentioned above, they still have pending job on hand too & both Siso are getting thinner. So, for health sake, their agencies might not wants to carry on too. I think the most upset should be our Siso couple, if this news is true, i hope all berries here will write more encouraging words in their IG so that they will know Siso Couple still popular LOVE by all berries & our LOVES for them will continue spread thru tons of berries fan in the world too, FIGHTING:grin:

• Like 12

..since wgm pd's denied the news ( which to be honest, i lost faith at, coz everytime they deny the issue, it seems to be true.. anyways..) Let's try to accept whatever reason they will give.. And continue to enjoy the remaining episodes.. 2-3 episode more if the rumor is true.. Come to think of it, the fact that they extended their "wedding contract" is a consolation for us berries, right?!?.. So cheer up berries!! We are known to be on the bright side fruit.. Aren't we?? Lets show our support to them as we promised to walk beside them.. Mwahhhhhh..

• Like 14

Nooooooo...

MBC seems to be cutting couples when they peak just so that the chemistry won't die down over time. Besides, Soyeon is filming and Siyang will be filming soon, I believe. But ending their marriage at this point is such a waste - they are getting cuter each episode and there's so much potential!

• Like 13

If it's Siso decision to leave because of their tight schedules, then I can accept it with big heart (though it will make me cry a bit at the corner....oh well not a bit.... ) :bawling: 

BUT If it's WGM's PD decision, cause he wanna casting more idols/comedians, nah I won't accept this... :angry: 

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Does Siyang sad expression hinted us something? 

Just browse through Soyeon IG, anti-fans are happy to hear she stop wgm ! :angry: It quite upset to see such a Anti-fans but on the hand, as mentioned above, they still have pending job on hand too & both Siso are getting thinner. So, for health sake, their agencies might not wants to carry on too. I think the most upset should be our Siso couple, if this news is true, i hope all berries here will write more encouraging words in their IG so that they will know Siso Couple still popular LOVE by all berries & our LOVES for them will continue spread thru tons of berries fan in the world too, FIGHTING:grin:

I was thinking he was looking a bit sadder than the occasion would warrant, here.  I don't know if it's because he's thinking about the possible end of their WGM stay, but it could be.  How much after their filming do they do their BRIs?  Is it a day or several days after? 

I still can't tell that they are that much skinnier, but you're probably right.  She has said she is more tired, as anyone would guess, since starting her drama.  He's keeping super busy, too, but if health or busy schedules is not the real reason for them ending now (if indeed it is true that they are ending), I wonder what is.  Agencies pushing in that direction?   Are they getting too real for some of his (or her) fans to handle?  The fantasy of having a chance with either of them is diminishing even more?  

I remember at Si Yang's b-day party when everyone was chanting  "Bobo!" she said she would (try another kiss on the lips) if she were at her agency (but not at his). She is always aware of that and doesn't want to negatively affect his career, especially since he's in the early stages.  Maybe they are just tired of having to hold back and want to take it outside of WGM.  We do know it is not because they are not having the time of their lives, 'cause they are!  It is so obvious to us Berries.  As for those anti-fans...I don't think they have eyes.

• Like 13

Well, as a WGM rookie, not sure how to take this news about them leaving but I trust both of them to have a good reason, if it turns out to be true. They gain something very positive through the show for sure. I got the end of OhYeah BRI on their last day and it was very emotional time for both of them.  Will see.... might need a trip to Costco for a gazillion boxes of tissues.... 

• Like 10

i have heard rumor that the SISO couple may be leave out the show. I feel sad and mood down . 

If it's Siso decision to leave because of their busy schedules, then I can accept it although heart hurt

But  If it's WGM's PD decision, cause he wanna casting more idols/comedians to raise view ,it is so disappointed . If it is true, i will stop watching WGM long time. i think they will lost many international fan if they do that.  I will wait official new from PD of WGM. Now i try to comment on IG of MBC.

• Like 11

Berries, we need to unite our efforts to show our love and support for SISO on MBC IG and FB.

*************************************************************************************************

We saw some anti-Siso fans comments on MBC IG already - please do not rebutt them.

We only want to write good and positive things like "Please let Siso couple stay longer in WGM." "We love Siso, let them continue on WGM."

Please continue to post your comments on MBC IG and include MBC FB.

Those who can find the time, please also go to Soyeon, SiYang, Starhaus, Namoo Actor, Namoo Director IG to leave good posts, saying you want Siso to stay longer on WGM. 

(NamooDirector IG: kwon.goon0428) (Namoo Actors IG: namooactors) (Starhaus IG: starhausm)

Seesaw_love is working on something and we want to leave comments in Korean- coming later 

Thank you for your help. 

Edited by studentkkk
typo
  • Like 11

Those who have their own IGs and FBs and have followers of Siso with you, please feel free to use above instructions and post on your IG and FB and reach out to your followers who may not be on this soompi thread.

Page 483 and 484 - 2 different postings.

• Like 7

Hi lovely Berries,

I completely understand if you are in panic because of the "sad news". But please calm down.

From my point of view, I think this is best time for Siso to leave the show. And I believe in the possibility of their leaving. Regarding to this kind of situations, MBC always denies first and then confirm soon, not only to WGM but also to their other shows. 

Without WGM's Siso, my weekend will surely be blank. But why do I take this news so calmly? So Yeon and Si Yang need to focus on their dramas. That's more important to them as actors. So Yeon has more than 40 episodes to go with "Happy home" and Si Yang is going to start his new project. Their schedule is very tight - I am sure. 

But I think that is not the point. Busy schedule and tiredness definitely should not be the main reason for their leaving. It is not they are eliminated by MBC, either. I am also angry with WGM production team sometimes but if we consider, we can realise that the production team also cherish Siso as much as we do. I love how they have been understanding Siso's insights to give the couple great missions and help them to experience new things they really wish. I love the beautiful and romantic captions that WGM's PDs and writers put on Siso's segment. I love the perfect images of Siso that WGM's cameramen captured and brought to us... So don't blame MBC or WGM production team. About the short segment of Siso every week that always causes disappointment to us, I guess it's because they didn't have enough footages. Siso didn't have much time for filming. Especially, after So Yeon's new drama officially started, Siso just made the shooting 1 week ahead for every new episode as we know...

So, the leave is Siso's decision and their agencies know what should be the road for their artists. And I support that decision.

Another reason (and more important): 7-8 months with the show is enough for So Yeonie - the first A list star on this show. 7-8 month journey is beautiful enough for her to experience new things and expose her hidden side. The same to Si Yang who has prospect to be the big name in Kbiz. They should stop the show at the best stage to leave great aftertaste to audiences instead of being got bored. The A list actress and the soon-to-be A list actor need to be a little bit mysterious. Haha...

And last but not least, after months meeting and walking together, surely the relationship of Siso is already getting solid. This is the time for the two to build their offscreen relation. I trust it will be great because they really have good feelings for each other. If not, it's also the fact that we have to accept though.

Overall, it is truly a lost for us berries not to have Siso every weekend anymore. But we should let them go with happy faces, keep supporting them on their new works as a couple and individuals. I already prepare my heart. 

But wait, we shouldn't say thank you and goodbye now because we have at least some more episodes to enjoy :D

Love you! :heart:

• Like 15

argggghhh........after read that issues, my mood today get down :tears:,

lets hope berries, that whatever siso couple desicion, we should always support them.....

believe they become a real couple after WGM show :blush:  (speak to myself)

that's just my fad during my badmoood today (i have a stomachache too :()

in fact i have many thought to write in this forum, but miyan just bcause i cannt express what i feel that became my luck........

FIGHTING SISO COUPLE, FIGHTING BERRIES.....

• Like 9

still try to keep calm.... just like @suwon said, thanks berries of your deep thought about this issue..

for now, I only can wish that the issue just a mere issue....and uri Siso couple will stay longer in WGM

• Like 11

i agree. don't blame anyone in this matter.

because of wgm...they've met.

because of them...we've met.

because of wgm..they are happy.

because of them...we are happy.

so let's clap our hands for their great performances in wgm.

let's pray for the success in their future projects. and hope for the best for them (in terms of relationship status).

• Like 12

O gosh:cold_sweat: i really so upset after see so many comments left here, MBC IG & Siso IG. Me too have left my comments everywhere too.

Berries, currently there alots of Anti-Fans spreading their pollutions waste everywhere so if you all can, please leave your encouragements comments at MBC / Siso IG...or even Naver/YT. Let's unite togethers, supports & accept whatever SISO decision is . THANK YOU

KSY :heart:KSY

• Like 9

if they end show. I think can not be watch any WGM of another couple long time. .Because my lover for them is so much. I need time to calm down and make balance. I still follow and support them. I also watch old episode of SISO couple. More watching, more miss  them. I can not image when i see the  last episode. Just thinking also   make me empty.  :cold_sweat:

• Like 11

The fans are in a frenzy on both their social media accounts. The news of them leaving the show should more or less be true. Admittedly, I feel sad since they were the only reason I started watching the show in the first place, but it's probably for the better on hindsight. Leaving the show would open up more room for development of the relationship (if any) out of the glare of public eye. Of course, that scenario is what the fans are hoping to be true. At the end of the day, a relationship is a very personal thing. They are both mature adults who know what they want. They are in the best position to decide what's good for themselves and whether this relationship is worth pursuing.

A lot of people criticise the show and talk about how much it is staged. I wonder why people bother to do so in the first place. It is a reality show after all. Despite that, I don't doubt that at some points during the show, the people involved do develop some feelings for each other. It's hard not to when they are indeed heart fluttering moments. Whether or not these feelings are sustained is an entirely different issue.

It's puzzling to me as well why people bother saying a lot of mean things about the people on the show. We don't in actual fact know these people in real life so it is an irrational judging of someone you have no clue about. Furthermore, it's a personal choice that we all have to not watch in the first place if it doesn't appeal to you.

As a fan, if both of them do go on to see each other outside the show, of course it is a cause for rejoicing! However, if they don't, I would understand that they came to that decision after evaluating the situation. We can still continue to show our support for them in their future projects.

• Like 14