[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I love seeing So Yeon's reactions to his gifts, small or big.. She is just so grateful,  excited and appreciative. I'm sure manjinnam Si Yang is very happy and also excited seeing her reactions. The way she hops around or looks at him with those big loving eyes,  I'm sure he wants to keep showering her with more gifts just to see her like that.  Who wouldn't?  And her Julia Robertsish smiles..... :D.  Don't think Si Yang has any will power to resist So Yeon's charm, smiles and her lovings eyes..  They are very addictive! 

• Like 14

Wahahahah. @Summer Ryn  @eyra. Now you will discover the addictiveness of making pic arts and gifs.... hehehehehe..

Now I know why this guy in DOTS look so familiar... its Jin Goo... he looks waycooler in his army uniform,, i wasnt v impressedby him in FfInnocence.

@Summer Ryn, i also like tt photo! any chance to share? I wld like to save a personal copy...:)

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, LeeK said:

well, it is spring...i did not realise that WGM showed a short skirt? it did not appear short to me.

personally, i think the clothes she wore to the comics shop were very good. (or at least what i can recall now)

@LeeK the first skirt was so short actually, for my taste and maybe for siyang. maybe becos im from a conservative country. mianhe :rolleyes: actually, one of the reasons i like soyeon is her fashion preference, modest yet very sexy without exposing too much skin. 

red carpet events are another story though...she's so hot!

forgot, im from band 3 :P

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, novikoydy said:

judging from siyang's expression, my delulu mind says that this is her usual look while having a secret date with siyang hihihi!!! his smile is different, kind of...'i still remember our date, i can't get over it...let's do it again!' :wub: hehehe pls wear it again yeobo :P

I agree w you, this ep313 I felt So Yeon n Si Yang have alot alot of eye language going back and forth - like they r trying to talk to each other thru their eyes cos they dont want to say it out... only can happen becos they spent much time talking n knowing each other,,, 

im also delulu like u... :D

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, Alilla said:

For my personal preference of good actor / actress, I like actor or actress who can express with the drama character thru eyes. So when Soyeon praise siyang that he has a honest eyes and I remembered soyeon said Siyang has Actor eyes….I thought…Yes I thought soyeon not only praise siyang because he is manjittnam,  soyeon is veteran actress and have met and acting with a lot of actor and actress,so I make a conclusion aha…maybe..soyeon saw his passion in acting in his eyes. and at their early stage…I think soyeon more consider about siyang acting career than their wife and husband relationship. But this young manjittnam nampyeonnim make soyeon young heart girl wake up and flutter a lot…and at their wedding….Soyeon she doesn't want Siyang called her Sunbanim or nuna, Yes I think their turn point was at their wedding, with bravely uri Soyeon want Siyang treat her as woman.

So delighted that i'm able to post pics here & kept searching Siso photos everywhere. YES, indeed. Base on Soyeon more than 20 years of experience, i think Soyeon really judge well on Siyang. I'm felt that Siyang have the potential talents that able to moves further of his acting skills too. I think Soyeon will be his future mentor who able to assist him to another level of acting skills. This is my point of view after watching repeated wgm for umpteen times even though both are my favourite Siso couple.

I agreed with @Alilla their turn point should be in the wedding days, i love so much of their wedding day as though i'm one of the invited guest. This particulars day was the crucial moments they need to decide whether continue their journey or let go if either of them did not appear. It must be a tough questions for them as their times spent togethers was much longer from we watch every Saturday. It really glad they reached to a level where their trust for each other remained & finally walks beside each others.

Just watched Seesaw_love uploaded in IG how Siyang holds Soyeon like his baby princess. The way he protecting her really touches alot of people's heart, isn't it ? Even last wgm, he kept holding Soyeon hand in the doggies cafe until she safe to her seat. I like Soyeon reaction when saw all the doggies, she almost forgot her husband Siyang beside her. 

After Siyang updated his IG yesterday, a numbers of berries fans asking him if he went fishing with his wife's father ? Me too have this thoughts too as he wrote his friend father in his IG. Next time, i hope he will bring Soyeon to fishing too, i remember in the past wgm, solim couple went fishing in the ponds & Song Jaerim gifted ring to his partner. But i don't think Siyang will give Soyeon ring yet but Soyeon might get another "BIG" Bracelets again at her fishing pole :blush:

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

Wahahahah. @Summer Ryn  @eyra. Now you will discover the addictiveness of making pic arts and gifs.... hehehehehe..

hahahah... well, I'm still far away from you berries, who good in making fanart or videos, I do envy you a lot :D

but I'm amazed how our love to uri Siso can make us a better person, too, by learning so many new things, sharing together.... (I'm not good in expressing my thoughts, especially in english, but I'm sure berries know what I mean.... :D or at least please just pretend you know, hahaha...)

naughty Si Yang....:w00t: but now he improved, after make a joke of his cute wife, he just quickly grab her hands to soothe the anger :w00t:

wXUH7S.gif

• Like 15

Round 4: Fan Video

Entry Period: 4/2-4/8 (11:59PM KST)

Voting Period (News Site Only): 4/10-4/14 (11:59PM KST)

Original fan made video, no longer than 3-5 minutes in length. Themeless, so show us what you've got and remember that it's your last chance to make a deep impression!

Original means a video made for the purpose of this shippers' contest. We do not want premades or videos that were supposed to be for other intentions.

-------------

..here's the final round's details.. And i assured the admins that WE WILL NOT PASS A PRE-MADE FMV.. so.. Calling all our talented berries who wished to join the 4th round..  You can start conceptualizing as early as today.. I know we are all anticipating for the 3rd and 4th round.. Let's do this berries~!! Aza~!! 

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

@studentkkk What is "tt" means ? :sweatingbullets: 

Ahhhh... sorry. Its my shortform for "that". :D

6 hours ago, alou said:

Round 4: Fan Video

Entry Period: 4/2-4/8 (11:59PM KST)

Voting Period (News Site Only): 4/10-4/14 (11:59PM KST)

Original fan made video, no longer than 3-5 minutes in length. Themeless, so show us what you've got and remember that it's your last chance to make a deep impression!

Original means a video made for the purpose of this shippers' contest. We do not want premades or videos that were supposed to be for other intentions.

-------------

..here's the final round's details.. And i assured the admins that WE WILL NOT PASS A PRE-MADE FMV.. so.. Calling all our talented berries who wished to join the 4th round..  You can start conceptualizing as early as today.. I know we are all anticipating for the 3rd and 4th round.. Let's do this berries~!! Aza~!! 

Woooohooooo..... THEMELESS....

• Like 7

Berries....

There are news that Siso couple is leaving WGM.... :tears:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/kim-so-yeon-and-kwak-si-yang-to-leave-we-got-married

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/we-got-married-quickly-denies-reports-of-kwak-si-yang-and-kim-so-yeon-leaving

Hope this is not true... MBC did deny it...

We are waiting to see them every Saturday and will be sad if they leave WGM so fast. I still want to see them wining Best Couple Award

Plz go to https://www.instagram.com/mbcentertain/ to view our siso couple picture to increase the views.

• Like 10

duh....i kinda like having hear attack....... or striking by the lightning while there's no rain at all.....

I even not dare to like the post cause I don't what that news happen, not now...

maybe later.....

after they get honeymoon trip....

after So Yeon can say 'saranghae' to her heobo...

after they get many photoshoots for a couple....

after they kiss on the lips.....

after they become real.....

so many wishes for them that I still wanna see...

HOW DARE YOU.... MBC

Siso vitamin to boost the mood today :wub:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, lsemun99 said:

Berries....

Well. It is something that is always hanging over our head. As we mentioned pages back, enjoy what is presented now.

Mbc always deny.  Only time i recall that it is true is when kim so eun's supposedly "scandal". 

But allkpop is not exactly a news source i prefer to read.  

Even if they end, lets just hope the berries wishes here work and they convert from reel to real.

Now....i just stick to rewatching and wishing for Saturday.  

(Just a guess......if siso is ending. I suspect byuu may also end at same episode. May be wrong thou. Since pd changed) 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, lsemun99 said:

Berries....

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/kim-so-yeon-and-kwak-si-yang-to-leave-we-got-married

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/we-got-married-quickly-denies-reports-of-kwak-si-yang-and-kim-so-yeon-leaving

Hope this is not true... MBC did deny it...

We are waiting to see them every Saturday and will be sad if they leave WGM so fast. I still want to see them wining Best Couple Award

Plz go to https://www.instagram.com/mbcentertain/ to view our siso couple picture to increase the views.

Good morning. I think should be true from what i experienced in the past wgm especially we have 'little screen' of Siso every Saturday. Now, both are getting busy in their own filming too so i doubts they will continue anymore.

Is a little bit shock & upset for me too but nevertheless, they still have own life & mission to carry on so let's hope all berries will continue to supports them as individual & of course, like all of berries here, let's wish our Siso couple become Real Couple after they leave wgm. So don't forget our mission,  to welcome Page 500 :blush:

• Like 11

CALLING ALL BERRIES - A UNITED SHOW OF SUPPORT & CALL TO MBC for KSY / SISO COUPLE TO CONTINUE WGM !

Please leave your comments on the following 3 Instagram Photos (MBC, So Yeon & Si Yang) to express your strong desire for them to continue on WGM.  Your comments should not be rude or offensive. Thank you!

PhotoGrid_1458606119454_zpswfm4z0m7.jpg~

sent on behalf of Kalyana

• Like 11