[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

26 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

She told that those actors Siyang knew told her that Siyang ask the actors to take care of her on the set. They were arguing about the lost photo but later on SIyang mention about her not wearing the bracelet during award show. She said she forgot about it after putting on lotion.

So Si Yang did not mentioned about the lost bracelet. I saw the pictures from Seoul Music Award, but I did not know what they were pointing. I did not knew that Soyeon did not wear the bracelet then.

Thanks for the translation.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

DID I SEE IT RIGHT? DID SIYANG BITE SOYEON'S HAND? 

I was lucky today because I was able to catch Siso's couple segment of MBC's live telecast for Ep 22. I saw it and didn't or rather couldn't believe my eyes that Siyang woke from his sleep and bite Soyoen's hand after saying "No" to her question or request (My presumption because I can't understand Korean)

Now waiting anxiously for a sub just for that part  because this question keep on playing in my head.

"What did Soyoen say to Siyang when he woke from his sleep that made him just bite the back of her hand? 

Urgh! that is definitely one scene when he review that Ep of  WGM he will cringe from seeing his action. Definitely not scripted. Definitely spontaneous in a groggy state of mind when he forgot that they were in front of the camera. But what surprised me is that Soyeon did not react flustered with the action.  

Hmmm.... my delulu mind working overtime.... Is that an action of a reel couple?

No no no...it's not an action of a reel couple;)

• Like 8

I love this episode....especially SiSo's body language and interaction.

Yes, Si Yang was talking about the incident at SMA, not about the lost bracelet in particular. He asked  SoYeon to explain why she did not wear to the SMA....that he had a hurt score to settle too....lol..I love how So Yeon apologized sincerely and smiled to ease the bickering and I think she's the type to make peace to diffuse a tense situation which suits Si Yang's personality well.

In the coach ride, Si Yang's eyes teared and So Yeon wondered why and passed him the cotton bud. Si Yang commented that perhaps he missed her and So Yeon jokingly said that he could look at her pic thus bringing up the 'lost' photo again....lol...Si Yang replied that he's watching over her bracelet...:D

Din Din and panelists agreed that the small bickering gives their relationship a more realistic touch and that their relationship must be very good. When they leaned on each other's head, Din Din said that he just knew they would that.

When Si Yang bit/kissed So Yeon's hand, the new female panelist wondered if Si Yang really likes So Yeon a lot.....  while the other female panelist was asking what they were doing and asked if he bit SoYeon's hand.....lol....

I think from the translated words, So Yeon felt apologetic and wondered if Si Yang woke up due to her noise from pulling the blind and Si Yang shook his head.....not looking fully awake though...

SiSo couple is really so adorable and sweet. Their natural loving gestures with each other all point towards both having some feelings for each other and it all depends on their follow up after WGM. I hope to see an episode on how they celebrate Valentine's Day together.

I really enjoy the sweet and happy vibes coming from them.  :)

Btw, Happy Valentine's Day to all Berries here. May we all have beautiful moments with our loved ones and I hope all of us will have sweet tooth from overdose of SiSo couple's love and warmth. My other wish is for MBC to give them more air time in future. It's just too short for the recent episodes. I also wish for SiSo couple to find true love along their WGM journey with each other. 

• Like 18

Watch: Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon Snuggle Up to Take a Nap Together on “We Got Married”

Watch: Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon Snuggle Up to Take a Nap Together on “We Got Married”

On February 13’s episode of “We Got Married,” virtual couple Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon cozy up to get some rest together as they go on a spontaneous trip.

While they’re on the bus to Dangjin in South Chungcheong province, the pair happily talk about the trips they used to take as kids. However, Kwak Si Yang says he’s tired because he had to get up early. “Shall we take a nap for a bit?” he asks Kim So Yeon cutely.

In reply, she pats his arm and says, “Sleep well.”

Kwak Si Yang says she should sleep too, and adds, “I’ll lend you my shoulder.” The pair then cuddle up together to take a nap.

Read more Soompi news

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/13/watch-kwak-si-yang-and-kim-so-yeon-snuggle-up-to-take-a-nap-together-on-we-got-married/

• Like 15

Lol....I think Si Yang also told So Yeon that he asked Lee Sang Woo to 'take care of his wife'.....smart move by nampyeonim! More like a warning to Sang Woo to lay off?     :D

Panelists were saying that it's good to have a bit of jealousy so that the parties will feel loved/cherished. I love Si Yang's expressions in this episode.

• Like 13

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that the recap will be up in maybe around 5 hours? I have to get some homework done today first before I can reward myself with watching the episode (like it's seriously my reward for finishing all that I need to get done today :P (we're having a surprise birthday party for my roommate tomorrow and I probably won't have time to complete all this homework haha))

But it seems like it'll be an interesting episode based on everyone's comments and I'm looking forward to watching it! :D 

• Like 22

49 minutes ago, LeeK said:

haha...even joy can feel the love when siyang looked at soyeon during the entertainment award.....

Thanks for sharing this information.

Yes, Joy told Sungjae that while they always bicker, she felt that the WGM couples' interaction at the MBC Awards show gave her a fresh perspective cos she was very surprised when she saw the way Kwak Si Yang looked at his wife - his eyes were full of  sweetness/love (loving glances).

This sure made my Valentine's Day sweet already....

It means that it's not only we berries who are observing all the sweet moments. Those present around our SiSo couple are sucked into their sweetness too and cannot help envying this beautiful couple. Told you the aura around SiSo is magical.....  :)

• Like 18

Awwwww... I just want to say that the hand-biting scene will be the death of me. :dizzy:    I felt like I'm gonna have a sore thumb because of pressing the replay button during that specific scene. It was so natural  of Siyang to do that, and too sweet for me to handle! 

Chinggu @jl08,I also love Joy's observation on our couple too. Even the PD can't help but comment on how lovey dovey they are. It made my heart melt when I once again saw how  our handsome cutiepie Siyang lovingly looked at our goddess (a glimpse of our couple's MBC Awards interaction during SungJoy's part). :wub:

Chinggu @thesuitelife547 I am always looking forward to your recaps. Thank you berry berry much :) Good luck on the birthday party preparations! :)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, jl08 said:

Lol....I think Si Yang also told So Yeon that he asked Lee Sang Woo to 'take care of his wife'.....smart move by nampyeonim! More like a warning to Sang Woo to lay off?     :D

Panelists were saying that it's good to have a bit of jealousy so that the parties will feel loved/cherished. I love Si Yang's expressions in this episode.

Nampyeonim is showing his possessive side once again and I'm loving it kekeke

• Like 12

48 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Thanks for sharing this information.

Yes, Joy told Sungjae that while they always bicker, she felt that the WGM couples' interaction at the MBC Awards show gave her a fresh perspective cos she was very surprised when she saw the way Kwak Si Yang looked at his wife - his eyes were full of  sweetness/love (loving glances).

This sure made my Valentine's Day sweet already....

It means that it's not only we berries who are observing all the sweet moments. Those present around our SiSo couple are sucked into their sweetness too and cannot help envying this beautiful couple. Told you the aura around SiSo is magical..... 

@jl08 you are welcome. i usually watch the whole episode. since most people here concentrate on siso, thought i share what other CP mentioned..

was watching Chines sub while fighting off sleep...

-------------------------------------

just saw the part on the bus where soyeon mentioned her past and also what WGM and siyang provided her...an opportunity to have a "relationship" in the open with the blessing of others....

although she mentioned it like it is nothing, did  felt quite sad for her....and maybe this is also true for almost all the celebrities there. 

and her mentioning that being on WGM is so good..ha..think she is the happiest cast member to be in WGM. 

-----------------------------------------

and now i know why so many here are going delulu over the bus napping part.....OMG....that is so natural...

the "bite", he is not awake yet and that is a real reaction? 

and when soyeon wanted to hug his arm to nap again....OMG again....

since this forum is an "Aladdin's lamp" , really hope that something good may happen for them \ between them when WGM is over.

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, LeeK said:

@jl08 you are welcome. i usually watch the whole episode. since most people here concentrate on siso, thought i share what other CP mentioned..

was watching Chines sub while fighting off sleep...

-------------------------------------

just saw the part on the bus where soyeon mentioned her past and also what WGM and siyang provided her...an opportunity to have a "relationship" in the open with the blessing of others....

although she mentioned it like it is nothing, did  felt quite sad for her....and maybe this is also true for almost all the celebrities there. 

and her mentioning that being on WGM is so good..ha..think she is the happiest cast member to be in WGM. 

and now i know why so many here are going delulu over the bus napping part.....OMG....that is so natural...

the "bite", he is not awake yet and that is a real reaction? 

and when soyeon wanted to hug his arm to nap again....OMG again....

since this forum is an "Aladdin's lamp" , really hope that something good may happen for them \ between them when WGM is over.

It is sad what she - and many others - go through when anti-fans bare their teeth.  Makes me want to bare mine.  Call me an anti-anti-fan.  Does that make me as bad as them?  

Anyway, thanks to the translations that were shared, I figured about when she was talking about that on the bus, but I was wondering what made Si Yang smile and look so satisfied during that conversation.  You know, the same look he gave at the bookstore when she had him guess what perfume she was wearing (her birthday gift from him).  It's what you said.  She shared also what WGM and Si Yang provided her (in contrast to the junk she's been through).  No wonder he was happy.  She gave him and WGM credit for the happiness she's enjoying now.  I would smile, too.

• Like 17

Hey guys, 

so back.. I am so in love with this episode.. I feel like i am looking and eavesdropping at a lovers date... They are so natural and that is so true.. They don't really have to say a lot but the small things makes it more sincere.. I love how they share their food without it being so obvious like the noodles soyeon is eating is definitely siyang, love how siyang feed her orange and she didn't have to do it for him... I love how give and tAke their relationship is... I watch closely when siyang realize he lost the photo that he swallowed really hard. I think he didn't know that he lost that photo... I love how they can easily tease each other, their level of comfort is of different level.. Though i didn't understand about soyeons food preference but siyang said something about her age hahahahahahha... I love how they can just be natural with their skinship, it was not force i mean for me if soyeon was the one who remove the thing from siyangs eye it would not seem natural but for siyang to remove it and soyeon automatically want to take the trash is more couply like and i love how siyangs hand is always looking for that pair to hold on too... Love it... Love how natural and sincere they are... Omgosh... I cant tell you how much i love this episode.. This couple really reach a new level of comfort that even viewers can smell, taste the sincerity and honesty in their gazes... 

By the way... HAPPy VALENTINES DaY... berry family... And to our Berry couple... I hope that your love last forever... :heart::heart::heart:

PS: cupids arrow already hit them both,. So i don't need to wish them that but. I hope to wish them LOVE in real life... Together for always... :wub::wub:

• Like 20