[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I think the fight what the preview told us is just exaggerating, the way they fight was so cute and didn't bother me at all.

Me sure most of us trapped in the last 2 minutes scenes. THEY WERE SLEEPING FOR REAL, and the actions when they woke up will never been scripted, noted! Lol. For a very kind person like So Yeon, it would be hard for her to fall a sleep for real on another guy shoulder and she keep touch his finger at the end, if they are not really close. Now we can see how close they are.

I think I heard it wrong, did Si Yang snore during his sleep? Because the sound of the bus lil bit noisy. If he did, how comfortable So Yeon heard that and still feel a sleep. (Pssst..my husband is a snorer, when he was snoring on the train, I felt guilty to another passengers and I ended up without sleeping in 6 hours trip. Even I got used to and even there were another passengers snoring louder than him, that choir made me awake, lol). 

At first I thought he kissed her hand (and looked at the panelist reactions, I thought I was right). But after I rewatched, and yes, he bite her hand. Seems its just a spontaneous action when he just woke up, he found So Yeon was awake and stared at him, he looked for her hand and bite it. Can I say he was passionate (in a good way) after he found her? 

The way he looked at her when he opened his eyes was priceless.

9ryRIwY.png

I loooove it. They have no different with a couple on the corner. Oh, they are more lovey dovey than another in public transportation, lol.

Bonus pic for sleepyhead Berries :D ^_^v

YhtHwUO.png

• Like 17

I just realised one thing. When both of them are reading the comments from insta, Soyeon havent upload her version yet right? She uploaded hers after their trip. So when she was reading the comments, did she read from siyang's insta but through her phone? Its just that she didnt follow him. Or am I wrong? Did she read the comment from the hastag post?

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, khairunni said:

I think the fight what the preview told us is just exaggerating, the way they fight was so cute and didn't bother me at all.

Me sure most of us trapped in the last 2 minutes scenes. THEY WERE SLEEPING FOR REAL, and the actions when they woke up will never been scripted, noted! Lol. For a very kind person like So Yeon, it would be hard for her to fall a sleep for real on another guy shoulder and she keep touch his finger at the end, if they are not really close. Now we can see how close they are.

I think I heard it wrong, did Si Yang snore during his sleep? Because the sound of the bus lil bit noisy. If he did, how comfortable So Yeon heard that and still feel a sleep. (Pssst..my husband is a snorer, when he was snoring on the train, I felt guilty to another passengers and I ended up without sleeping in 6 hours trip. Even I got used to and even there were another passengers snoring louder than him, that choir made me awake, lol). 

At first I thought he kissed her hand (and looked at the panelist reactions, I thought I was right). But after I rewatched, and yes, he bite her hand. Seems its just a spontaneous action when he just woke up, he found So Yeon was awake and stared at him, he looked for her hand and bite it. Can I say he was passionate (in a good way) after he found her? 

The way he looked at her when he opened his eyes was priceless.

I loooove it. They have no different with a couple on the corner. Oh, they are more lovey dovey than another in public transportation, lol.

Bonus pic for sleepyhead Berries :D ^_^v

yup, I also can hear Si Yang snored a bit :w00t:

I keep replay that 2 last minutes, still can't get over watching their sweetness to each other :wub::wub:

• Like 8

I really LOVE this parts, so natural Couple:wub:

Just to reconfirm, since i'm yet to watch the whole wgm. 

Berries, Siyang really bite Soyeon's hand not a Kiss?? The photo i saw seem a Kiss.

If really a bite, He must be too tired & thought his wife hand was a "Nice & Delicious Drumstick":D

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I just realised one thing. When both of them are reading the comments from insta, Soyeon havent upload her version yet right? She uploaded hers after their trip. So when she was reading the comments, did she read from siyang's insta but through her phone? Its just that she didnt follow him. Or am I wrong? Did she read the comment from the hastag post?

I think even So Yeon doesn't follow Si Yang IG, but his account is the first list in her search tools in IG, like this: 

vL7qkKg.png

So, if she has time to stalk what he posted already, she easily has a way to check her husband activity without following him. Lol. 

• Like 10

Kim So Yeon Confesses She Once Received Death Threats from H.O.T Fans

Kim So Yeon Confesses She Once Received Death Threats from H.O.T Fans

Kim So Yeon recently confessed that she received death threats from H.O.T fans back in the late 90s.

On the February 13 episode of “We Got Married,” Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang take a trip outside of Seoul via an inter-city bus. Kim So Yeon remarks, “I’ve never taken a trip by bus before. I’ve always taken the train. When I was younger, we used to call it the ‘dove line.’ Then again, I wasn’t really popular back then.”

She continues, “Back then, I filmed a movie called ‘Change.’ I even hosted a music show that H.O.T appeared on. However, their fans were so furious [that I was there] that I received quite a lot of death threats. Every time I got on stage the fans cursed at me.”

Kim So Yeon wraps up the story by saying that she was so distraught by the hate she received that she wrote her mother a note and ran away from home.

Soompi

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/13/kim-so-yeon-confesses-she-once-received-death-threats-from-h-o-t-fans/

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

I really LOVE this parts, so natural Couple:wub:

Just to reconfirm, since i'm yet to watch the whole wgm. 

Berries, Siyang really bite Soyeon's hand not a Kiss?? The photo i saw seem a Kiss.

If really a bite, He must be too tired & thought his wife hand was a "Nice & Delicious Drumstick":D

yup, it's a bite, I think he's kinda pretending want to bite it. His teeth were shown after he pull away So Yeon hands from hiis mouth

The scene on the eatery place, I noticed that So Yeon's meal was kinda like omellette and Si Yang had something like ramen/noodle, but then So Yeon also had ramen in her spoon,make me wonder was she take it from Si Yang's bowl?? If it's right, then it only means that they are really close to each other, to the extent they also share their meal together :w00t:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Aina Aziz said:

this ep is just Daebak..their comfortable ness with each other is at high peak...love the last scene..I've kept  replaying  the last scene . I think  my mouth hv cracked coz I hv been smiling to the ear while watching it...

Actually I can feel my mouth is all spastic smiling the whole show.. I feel like my mouth teared.. HAHAHA XD
The last scene is just so NICE!~ *_^

• Like 9

Hi, Saw the raw already soo sweet I have so much to say but not really have time. I'll do it later.  Now, I need to share this quickly, improptu plan for Siso valentine greetings.

Some berries plan to post all similar message on Siyang and Soyeon's ig tomorow, only on their last IG post. Siyang: pic with 101+soyeon. Soyeon: firework video. It's valentine greetings, but everyone will post the same message to catch their attention. Objective: to make Siso laugh and be happy to know how much they are loved.

the message: you can just copy paste it to comment on their IG.

@siyang87k @sysysy1102 IF I had a strawberry for everytime I think of you, I would have enough strawberries supply for a whole year. Happy Valentine! Be Happy! (Then, you can add your own message if you want to).

That's all berries, please join the fun tomorrow on IG (for those who have IG account). Okay? Night night now...off me go! 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

Actually I can feel my mouth is all spastic smiling the whole show.. I feel like my mouth teared.. HAHAHA XD
The last scene is just so NICE!~ *_^

YES The last scene is really daebak….

So…My dearest chingu @seesaw_love please please made slow mo video when soyeon snuggle to sleep the 2nd time? I love so much. Soyeon naturally finding her best position to sleep….wkwkwkkw:blush::blush::blush:

I laughed so hard even I don't understand hangul….soyeon prefer to call siyang "Kei (big dog)"…not using kangnaji (small dog) the cute calling. wkwkwkwkw

Edit : even I don't understand the hangul…but seem Joy a little bit envious with SiSo…How sweet siyang to soyeon I guess.

I wonder what Paul Ahn…give to soyeon? warm coffee mix????? charanda Siyang ah

• Like 11

DID I SEE IT RIGHT? DID SIYANG BITE SOYEON'S HAND? 

I was lucky today because I was able to catch Siso's couple segment of MBC's live telecast for Ep 22. I saw it and didn't or rather couldn't believe my eyes that Siyang woke from his sleep and bite Soyoen's hand after saying "No" to her question or request (My presumption because I can't understand Korean)

Now waiting anxiously for a sub just for that part  because this question keep on playing in my head.

"What did Soyoen say to Siyang when he woke from his sleep that made him just bite the back of her hand? 

Urgh! that is definitely one scene when he review that Ep of  WGM he will cringe from seeing his action. Definitely not scripted. Definitely spontaneous in a groggy state of mind when he forgot that they were in front of the camera. But what surprised me is that Soyeon did not react flustered with the action.  

Hmmm.... my delulu mind working overtime.... Is that an action of a reel couple?

Edited by Hajar Ahmad
  • Like 12

One thing I want to say as a WGM frequent watcher. I realised in many couple, they like to show lovey dovey they eat like they will feed one another with food. And during these time the studio people will complain if they have no hands. Sometimes I realised they only feed each other once then no more, it felt fake to me.

So one thing I realised about our couple, they dont really do this feeding thing at all. Like even Siyang feed her the oranges, she didnt feel obligated to feed him one also. During their breakfast, though they didnt feed one another, but I think they are sharing their food. And I love how they are talking about random stuff happening to them in real life.

Of course I am only saying based on what we see but I believed if she really do, the editor will definitely include it inside the cuts. Seeing how the editor zoom into their interlocked hands, I believed the cameraman have sharper eyes than us. 

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

DID I SEE IT RIGHT? DID SIYANG BITE SOYEON'S HAND? 

I was lucky today because I was able to catch Siso's couple segment of MBC's live telecast for Ep 22. I saw it and didn't or rather couldn't believe my eyes that Siyang woke from his sleep and bite Soyoen's hand after saying "No" to her question or request (My presumption because I can't understand Korean)

Now waiting anxiously for a sub just for that part  because this question keep on playing in my head.

She asked him did you wake up because of me? So he said no, and bit her hand haha

17 minutes ago, M3ono0b said:

I actually like the part where they were talking about her new upcoming drama and siyang seems to get jealous and when soyoen asked him about the photo most lol

wonder what they were talking about. 

She told that those actors Siyang knew told her that Siyang ask the actors to take care of her on the set. They were arguing about the lost photo but later on SIyang mention about her not wearing the bracelet during award show. She said she forgot about it after putting on lotion.

55 minutes ago, Alilla said:

I wonder what Paul Ahn…give to soyeon? warm coffee mix????? charanda Siyang ah

He ask the 101 member to pass her the drink that helps to overcome hangover. I think he knew they were attending the dinner together so he is afraid of her getting after effect of drinking knowing she dont drink much so he ask the member to pass the drink to her

• Like 18

@catgoh92 

She asked him did you wake up because of me? So he said no, and bit her hand haha

Thank you @catgoh92 then my last question remained.

Is that the action of a reel couple??

Am going to sleep with my delulu mind...

BTW - correct me if I am wrong.

Berries how come we didn't notice (at least to the best of what I can recall of our previous chats when they appeared in Soeul Music Award 2016) that Soyeon didn't wear her bracelet that night? Or we did and it's just me who missed it?

• Like 8