[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, larus said:

I think it is nothing, just the imagination of someone. But my reaction... Geezzz... they are looking even for the color of the skin!

I did not see the picture in question but everyone who wore a wool scarf knows that sometime this could make someone`s skin irritated. It is pretty funny how some fans analyze everything...

I am impressed how many interview Si yang has. And I saw that he will have a pictorial in Sure Magazine as well. I bet he will have more drama/ movie offers to choose and I hope he will have a  good drama this year (maybe not a daily this time).

I agree. He wanted to impress and I think Soyeon was a pretty good muse. I think every person in WGM have to be creative, to show a side of themselves that are not usually in normal life. I am not saying that they could not do that in real life but this time they have to put much more effort, to think what they can do to make the other feel happy. One thing is to do it in private but this time many people are witnesses at those events.  They can`t disappoint.

@KalyanaV Thanks for translating the interview. I think his answers are normal, nothing out of ordinary to create controversy. I feel it is sincere. It was a good interview.

True. Even SoYeon I think feels a bit of the pressure as well. She went out of her usual way to prepare or cook food and also to be less shy. It's a good thing that SiYang knows how to make her comfortable that she can do these with confidence that her efforts will be appreciated guaranteed at least by her partner actor, who is SiYang in this WGM "project".

Other viewers or Knetizens may react negatively - SoYeon knows that well. I really like how she decided that she will continue the reason being: herself :)

She's enjoying the moment. So she's prepared and has thought things through (even with a very close, long time friend like a sister who seems like her stylist or fashion adviser). Plus there's omma and her family.

There's a possibility for the feelings to be real. But that's expected since they're spending time together. It's reality show and so I think the stakes, in terms of emotion vulnerability, are higher than like in a drama which is a drama with script and directing. I think actors and actresses are quite used to "really" falling in love with their partners in projects, especially good actors and actresses, so SoYeon will be strong and OK in the end if in case this one does not transpire over from reel to real ;) 

So far I think they both have a crush on in each other. Don't you think SoYeon's crush is cute in that it's kinda tinted with a "noona found a manjjitnam who's obviously got a huger crush on her" fun girly side hehehe. I can totally relate hahaha!!! Or that she finally found a pet puppy to raise!!

An additional cue of mine that whatever they have is totally in that early stage: SoYeon telling SiYang to "try to come" to over and meet her family.

It's like a tease for me, like SoYeon testing him if he'd cross over to "real" ehehehehe (this noona/ajumma berry wants to dare SiYang as well ;) )

Meanwhile, we berries can enjoy and delulu all we want!! Sky is the limit to our imaginations!! And just à la SoYeon English, let's just continue saying to SiSo and to each other here: "Thank you. I like you!"

Speaking of pet puppy, who else thinks SiSo can do a remake of "You're My Pet" and nail it as the best version ever? 

• Like 9

I can`t believe it that tomorrow is Thursday. We`ll have the preview picture from that trip. No wonder So yeon like it so much. I really like the idea to go somewhere without a plan and improvise on the spot. You don`t do that in real life. It is fun and I believe they will have persisting memories about this trip.

• Like 12

@kappy, since the Siso couple have eaten ramyun on more than one dates, I find myself craving ramyun too whenever I watch their segment on WGM. So my ritual since September has been eating Nongshim ramyun every Saturday while watching WGM. I never ate Korean instant noodles before watching this couple.

Thank you so much, @thesuitelife547 for the long recap, you're the best!

• Like 8

Hey guys, 

good day... So i am again for the nth time rewatching all their segments and hahaha the stark contrast in soyeon so cute... The way she answer the phine during her bday celebration and siyangs bday is totally so so cute... Hahahaha during siyangs party the cutiness is so so much which you cant hear during the phone convo during her bday...

Hahaha i hope @seesaw_love can make a vid of it... If you are not busy and if it is not too much... I know you are super busy... 

Love them berry berry much 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, curiousnomad said:

@kappy, since the Siso couple have eaten ramyun on more than one dates, I find myself craving ramyun too whenever I watch their segment on WGM.

Have to go search for jajiang ramyun. Never tried that before...

53 minutes ago, chloe24 said:

Hey guys, 

good day... So i am again for the nth time rewatching all their segments and hahaha the stark contrast in soyeon so cute... The way she answer the phine during her bday celebration and siyangs bday is totally so so cute... Hahahaha during siyangs party the cutiness is so so much which you cant hear during the phone convo during her bday...

Hahaha i hope @seesaw_love can make a vid of it... If you are not busy and if it is not too much... I know you are super busy... 

Love them berry berry much 

I think there is already one from @seesaw_love

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0feqfnloPJs

(Got the url after a few tries. Please check)

• Like 8

@thesuitelife547 Aww..thank you for the promise to translate the many articles of Siyang, we'll wait patiently, you're the best! 

I checked Naver this morning and I've already found 2 more new articles.

http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20160211000384

http://m.enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=998927#_adtep

How come he gets into so many articles, I get used to have his news come out on a daily basis :tears:. Now If only we can have the same with Soyeon, I'd love to have her interviews to promote her new drama, a lot and soon, please... 

Some new english articles for Siso (basically it's all Allkpop ). Enjoy! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/kwak-si-yang-reveals-how-it-was-when-he-first-met-kim-so-yeon-on-we-got-married

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/kwak-si-yang-addresses-talk-of-we-got-married-being-scripted

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/kwak-si-yang-is-unable-to-hide-his-affections-for-kim-so-yeon

• Like 15

2 hours ago, curiousnomad said:

@kappy, since the Siso couple have eaten ramyun on more than one dates, I find myself craving ramyun too whenever I watch their segment on WGM. So my ritual since September has been eating Nongshim ramyun every Saturday while watching WGM. I never ate Korean instant noodles before watching this couple.

Thank you so much, @thesuitelife547 for the long recap, you're the best!

@curiousnomad - I eat Nongshim ramyun, too!  And I do have cravings more because of Siso couple.  Also, I was so excited to find black bean noodles at my Costco here (3 pack), and I thought of our couple as I bought and ate the noodles.  I would like to somehow let Siso couple know these connections we're making because of them. 

Terrific about the recap.  Thank you  @thesuitelife547   for always being willing to translate for us and for doing it as often as you do.  

Because of Siso couple, I have gotten more serious about learning Korean, specifically now, the alphabet.  Translations by me are wayyyyyy in the future, but ya gotta start somewhere, right?

• Like 9

2 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

Still talking about scripted / not scripted?

Logically, the basic setting have to be provided and then just let the cast do whatever they want to. Guess that is all....

Even so, if there is no elements of design or "script", think wgm will be too boring for tv....people's normal daily unscripted life are boring......

• Like 7

Alot of interviews of si yang recently. I do hope him, talking about wgm and so yeon will not be used against him again and accused him of using so yeon again for fame. I am happy how things are turning for him and so yeon especially in terms of career. Wishing them all the best.

• Like 9

While waiting for the preview pics..I finished sketching my beautiful Siso for Valentine. I'm so get used to draw them I did the sketch in an hour.  :) Early post since I'll probably be busy to come here on Valentine day.. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

Coming Soon...

tumblr_o2d9e03g2B1tb7aqpo1_1280.png

..SORRY FOR QUOTING THIS PICS ADMIN.. but.. who's excited for this event???.. me, me~~!!!! hehehe.. let's all gather together berries.. this is a friendly competition among shippers here at soompi.. it's all for fun berries.. hehehe.. so all silent readers and silent shippers of SiSo couple, our beloved blueberry couple.. let's get ready to support our couple and co-berries as well.. create your soompi account now.. it's not that hard.. hehehe.. 

and oh.. I NOMINATE @seesaw_love AS OUR GROUP MODERATOR FOR THIS EVENT.. hahaha.. Mianhe chingguya~~!!! mwahhhhhhh!!! SARANGHAE~~!! BERRY, BERRY MUCH~~!!!

• Like 13

3 hours ago, LeeK said:

Still talking about scripted / not scripted?

Logically, the basic setting have to be provided and then just let the cast do whatever they want to. Guess that is all....

Even so, if there is no elements of design or "script", think wgm will be too boring for tv....people's normal daily unscripted life are boring......

..i don't understand netizens.. it's been an issue since time immemorial.. it goes round and round everytime there's an ideal/sweet/entertaining/interesting couple came on WGM.. and the most funny part of all, those who are so eager to question WGM are those who are not watching.. been viewer of WGM since Season 1, as i observed, WGM is indeed a "scripted program" , but not that kind of "scripted".. the couple is given a certain scenario and they have to show how the couple will act on such scenario, with a mindset that they are a couple.. the lines that they are saying are from their mind.. or could it be from their hearts(?).. we don't know.. viewers wont know.. so whenever i see articles about WGM being scripted, i'll read it, then move on.. hahaha.. it's hard to debate with people who has one-sided mind track.. peace berries~~!! mwahhhhhh...

• Like 13

@alou................totally agree 100% with what you say. They are just trying to get some attention with their statement and waiting to argue with you.  Basically that is what they have in mind.  It is very difficult to put some sense into them because they have 1001 reasons ready to spit back to you.  They can go on believing what they want and so do we.....:heart:

• Like 11

Aaaah, the sleeping pic is so cute... *_*

I feel like all I'm doing lately is waiting for saturday to come sooner and rewatching siso clips... *sigh*

Do you guys know on what days they usually film? Is it a fixed day in the week, like thursday every two weeks? I was wondering if they'll film on valentine's day... that would make sense for a romance reality show, right? right? ahh... would be so nice if they could spend valentine's day together *double sigh*

• Like 10