[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Hahaha @Leek.......you're funny  -  causing job loss in tobacco industry.  True fans can at times be ridiculous at what they say.....

@KalyanaV......i agree  -  a lot of our wishes came true. One of my wishes was SoYeon could meet up with the brother in laws and i'm glad they got to see each other. As for fans who love to say nasty things...i think they have too much negatives things happening in their lives hence saying something nice is not in their vocabulary. 

Aha.....one more wish...i wish So Yeon put on a little bit of flesh.....a little but too much on her face :wub:......Her collar bones are sexy.

12715219_1758953891002514_42510371910155

12650794_1758953837669186_68608741243566

• Like 9

4 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

- I love that they both wish to work in a drama project together, that's exactly one of my wish for them, even though  I know it's slim chance to happen, and even more slim chance to happen in the near future since Soyeon already in a drama project with LSW and LPM. Of course I'm looking forward to her new drama, and to hear Siyang's new drama soon too, but I still keep my wish for them to be in the same drama, laaaater on. Perhaps 2017? Since many wishes in this forum are granted, one can still hope, right? :) 

Shin Sung Rok got his role as the evil Lee Jae Kyung because Choi Min stepped down (don't know why he stepped down)  - Choi Min was Lee Hwi Kyung, while Park Hae Jin was the evil Lee Jae Kyung. When Choi Min bailed out, they switched the roles - Park Hae Jin became the nice-handsome Lee Hwi Kyung, and they cast Shin Sung Rok as Lee Jae Kyung (lucky him!!! I can't even imagine anyone else take that role and can be better than him). Choi Min even had filmed the first scene - the one when Cheon Song Yi went to her campus, walked from the car with "She" as the OST.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/11/jeon-ji-hyun-as-hallyu-goddess-in-you-from-another-star/

In the photo directly below, Jeon is pictured with Choi Min (My Love Madame Butterfly, Pasta), who plays her fiancé… who’ll get shunted to the side when the star falls for the 400-year-old alien (Kim Soo-hyun) who has lived in Korea from the Joseon era through to modern times. 

staryou5.jpg

Sooo.... shall we make a wish that somehow, someone will step down and uri Si Yang will take over the role? Well, I wish it will happen. hehehe......:D

• Like 11

@auroratasya  great idea chingu.

Recently I like to watch Tvn drama. I hope siyang get casted with Tvn as handsome badas role or handsome sexy  psychopat. Siyang eyes usually has honest aura. But I think he can change it to cool eyes. Heheheheh thank u chingu to read my delulu. Peace:lol:

I still wait for Honeymoon trip. PALI Pali Mbc we want to see  SiSo go for their honeymoon. Jeju Islands is OK. Please grant my wish MBC.:blush:

• Like 8

11 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Kim Gu songsaengnim: is this the one?

What? He compared Soyeon with an old man? I take back what I said about him. But he said she is a beautiful Kim Gu Songsaengnim. I forgive him.

I think he was comparing the glasses. Why not compare her with Harry Potter then? It would have been much better. Being the circumstances, her response was very good.

• Like 12

I'm doing this on my phone so I'll keep it short, but wanted to ask you Berries how you incorporate Siso couple in your everyday lives (outside of commenting on forums like these). For instance, our couple's birth years make up one of my passwords.  Does anyone eat more blueberries, or call your loved ones new nicknames, or perhaps even quit smoking? Just curious to hear more ways they have impacted our lives.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kappy said:

I'm doing this on my phone so I'll keep it short, but wanted to ask you Berries how you incorporate Siso couple in your everyday lives (outside of commenting on forums like these). For instance, our couple's birth years make up one of my passwords.  Does anyone eat more blueberries, or call your loved ones new nicknames, or perhaps even quit smoking? Just curious to hear more ways they have impacted our lives.

I have their picture as my smartphone background, does that count? :-)

Actually, I looked up kim gu right after I watched the episode, and I burst out laughing when I found all those pictures of an old man with giant glasses XD 

I really hope they will get an opportunity to play in a drama together!! (*_*)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Nina Matti said:

I have their picture as my smartphone background, does that count? :-)

Actually, I looked up kim gu right after I watched the episode, and I burst out laughing when I found all those pictures of an old man with giant glasses XD 

I really hope they will get an opportunity to play in a drama together!! (*_*)

Sure, it counts. By the way, welcome!  And welcome to all new Berries I've missed welcoming since the last welcome. 

Though there may be variations on how we feel on the more detailed stuff, we are all pretty much of one mind and heart - we love uri Siso couple.  They are a joy to watch and spazz over.  You may have noticed that most of our wishes have come true regarding our lovely couple.  Puts big smiles on our faces. 

I was thinking Kim Gu was a female.  Was there no famous female person in Korea with those eyeglasses he could compare her to? Guess not. Lol. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kappy said:

:D..Like most of the berries here, i'm addicted to Siso Couple. Beside, every minutes looks out their lastest news & came to Soompi Forum. I have downloaded G.na "Nice to meet U" as my handphone ringtones. 

More ridiculous, i will even go Youtube everyday to repeat watching the past same episode/MV seesaw_love made. During my lunch time, i will goes to the toys shop to look at Mickey Mouse 'Nanos Block' even though i didn't buy it.:lol:

Finally, really thanks our Siso Couple who bought me here to this Forum. I have overcame my frightening of writing email during my working hours after visiting Siso forum. Siso Couple have change me to a better person, it seem:)

It Wednesday again, a new monkey year to start work & a fresh year to work hard like Siso Couple.

Count down 123....for WGM photos to release in Thursday..YES:)

• Like 9

hell guys, after the lunar new year i am still a bittired from all the festivities aside from that no off from work so it is a bit tiring.. I feel like its been weeks instead of days since i was last here but alas you guys never fail to amaze me... 

Thanks @seesaw_love for making this wonderful vid again, i always love their alone time in the car because everytime i see them holding hands my heart just flutter around and i get this tingling sensation in my body... Awwwwww 

by the way, i wanted to join, i am so addicted to the berry couple that i always sneak a peek when i am in the office aside from that i a joining fan group to express my love for them.. They are letting me do all my first time in their fandom... Hahahahahah :heart:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, kappy said:

I started wearing earrings like SoYeon and now I'm trying to wear nail polish too LOL.

I just have to be on the look out for a doggie somewhere out there LOL

My playlist has Nice To Meet You in it as well.

I have their selca during MBC Ent Awards as wallpaper for my smartwatch.

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, chloe24 said:

Thanks @seesaw_love for making this wonderful vid again, i always love their alone time in the car because everytime i see them holding hands my heart just flutter around and i get this tingling sensation in my body... Awwwwww 

@chloe24  Nado...the siso moment which me addicted to them as always their hand carressing moment in the car. I think soyeon more touchy than siyang now (outside the car). Siyang a little bit to hold himself to touch soyeon. But in the car he cant hold it anymore...wkwkkw must to interlock his ane fingers.:phew:

• Like 12

13 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

I Need Romance 3 - I don't have anything against Song Joon but that I'd like to see a remake with SiYeon and SiYang ;) LOL

Well, since this topic is mentioned in this forum, let me share something too...

Spoiler

Yesterday night, on a Siso group chat, someone shared a new IG post from a new IG account, the picture is the recent episod of Siso spicy dinner date, it's around min. 50: something. He/she screen captured that scene, and put circle around Siyang's right side neck, with the caption: someone tell me what is this? 

It was a red mark on Siyang's neck...it could be insect bite (trying to be innocent), or,...a hickey?!?

Everyone's starting to comment, and my initial thought was, OMG Siyang, do you expect a death wish from Soyeon or what..?! 

Then, someone shared another picture during Siyang's surprise birthday event, when he entered the room, his right side neck was exposed and there's no red mark..

Birthday episode, spicy dinner, and drama cameo were filmed in the same day. Birthday episode started at 2pm, they probably finished by 3-4pm, and when they were in the car going to drama cameo location, the sky was going dark, so it's probably after 7pm. They could have some spare time in between birthday event and car driving scene... So, oh my gosh, are they reenacting INR3 to cause that red mark?!? 

Someone posted another pic when Siyang was in sweat from spicyness, this time there's no sign of a red mark. :D 

Oh...What a relieve, there's no INR3 reenactment yet. Or is it a disappointment? :D:D:D 

Just to let you know, that IG account, disappear already from IG. It was probably created to start another rumor to attack Siso. Someone might have reported it to IG administrator. That is a relieve, especially since it tried to use false fact to create scandal.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, kappy said:

I started drawing again because of Siso.

There is a stray cat, very cute and chubby, that has established its territorial spot at our front yard, we provide food regularly (maybe that's why it's so chubby) and play with it sometimes. I called it Yaong-ie, and my kids and other family members followed to call that name. Now I hear that words so many times in a day, and it always remind me to Siso. :) 

I joined Siso (fans) group chat. I became more active in Siso thread. My Ipad contains so many Siso pics, and I even plan to do a project for Siso along with some berries. These are all 1st time for me, because of Siso. And I don't mind it at all.. 

• Like 13

6 hours ago, kappy said:

As for me is like back the me who comfortable with my self. Confidence being me. And I'm back to the outhor self me. Continue my old non fanfics project. And of course I wrote another fanfics and start to collect all the story line for my long version of fanfics (almost like a novel and thinking to publish it and give it as give away, but still need more times for that... hehehe...)

Shortly... I found the old spirit of being happy to be my self ^^

• Like 8