[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

..while waiting for some updates and preview photos for saturday's episode.. let Super Junior Ryeowook serenade all of us berries with uri Yeosin Anae's favorite song.. "Do You Know?".. i really love his rendition of this classic song.. (whisper mode: plus i love everything about Super Junior.. hehehe.. :wub: )

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ncioz_king-of-masked-singer-ryeowook-sj-do-you-know_music

• Like 7

Hi Berries,

It’s now teabreak time in hectic days before Lunar New Year vacation and I want to write something to share with you. Firstly, it’s about Kim So Yeon. I post it here in the paradise of Siso’s shippers instead of  the  specific thread for Kim So Yeon only because this is about the “So” of “Siso”, not a Kim So Yeon severally.

KIM SO YEON IN MY HEART

I first “met” this beautiful and capable actress in drama Seven Spoons which was aired in Korea in 1996 and in my country 1998 (not the movie Seven Swords in which KSY also starred). And then, some other works of her, included the epic “All about Eve”. As time passes, I almost forgot the details of those dramas and I can’t explain detailedly why I like KSY a lot. I just know that there was something cultivated in my heart every time I saw her on TV or magazines. Back then, fans like us didn’t have internet to watch whatever we want or online forums to gather as nowadays. All we could do to see and “study” about the favourite star was waiting in front of small screen and save money to buy magazines that were also rare in our city at that time.

I like KSY the most, out of other pretty and popular actresses, because I feel like I unexplainably see her inside. While people talked about the fierce beautiful face of that young actress, I conversely thought she might be very soft and gentle. Beside her brave and ambitious spirit, I also saw the timid and lonely heart of a young girl… Sometimes, I reason that I like her that much because we are not only same age but also have the same character…

After university, due to my busy life, I couldn’t have much time for entertainment. Until 2010, I saw KSY again in Iris. You know, my feeling was like I saw a dear friend after long time. I was so happy to see the new great milestone in her career path. I enjoyed watching her and greatly cheer her on as a “friend”.

After that I slowly back to K.biz. Even though I don’t have much time to discover many great works of Korean Entertainment, but I watch drama and show more often. Then I saw my KSY in Prosecutor Princess, I Need Romance 3, Strong Heart, Real Men… and really wanted to hug her tight every time I saw her tear…

I share stuff above because I saw some extreme fans of KSY saying that they were loyal fans of hers for long time, they are true fans and others are not, they know what is the best for her and blame people who have been supporting her joining WGM are just fake fans to ruin her dignity…

I want to say that as a 36 year old woman, I have a business to handle, family to take care, a life to live up and many challenges to cope with everyday. So I don’t have much time to follow a favourite star often, or look up everything about her or run a fanpage to help speading her image... But it doesn’t mean I am not a true fan and just want her on shows for sake of entertainment.

It’s unnecessary to compare who love her more or less. A star needs various kinds of fans. A few of you “loyal fans” can’t put her to spotlight and can’t make her popular. Therefore, you should respect others’ view then they will respect you. If you understand KSY enough, you must know that the way you are bashing her partner might hurt her seriously.

WHY I SUPPORT SO YEON IN WGM?

There is a thing we should fear more than failure. We should fear it more than the fear of criticism. And we should fear it much more than being an outcast. It’s the fear that one day we’ll wake up, realize time has passed, and we haven’t changed, grown, lost, gained, pursued new experiences, added anything of value to our life, or really done anything with our time…

By that spirit, I fully understand why KSY decided to join WGM in term of work and the desire to experience new things. The 100 day contract was specifically designed for her is the first time in the show’s history. I guess at first, she (and her agency and even the production team) didn’t expect that she would enjoy and do well with the show. So 100 days is enough for a try.

However, she fortunately met the right partner who are really capable and attractive. He not only cooperates well with her to make the show work wonderfully but also brings her new inspiration in life. He becomes special to her. Her happy face, sparkling eyes and cute voice obviously reveal that she is in the merry mood. As Suann, her close friend, said that she never saw KSY being such happy for the past 10 years. The other good friends as Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min also said the same. I believe they didn’t say that for the sake of WGM…

KSY can’t lie. So she couldn’t be constantly lying for the past 5 months that she is happy with the show if she was forced to do it. And if this show ruins her reputation and put her to a danger, how can her family, her mother, her good friends, her agency encourage her that much?...

Some fans said that joining WGM is way to downgrade KSY’s level. She is an A list star so should keep her dignity and live with ironic state.

I don’t think so. One thing makes me respect KSY is always honestly accept the reality, dare to start new things from the basic and always try to break the old self. That’s why we have the “8 colour Kim So Yeon” as Kwak Si Yang said in a recent interview.

Moreover, if looking back the past, KSY had to be an adult when she was just a teenager, and then had to hide her “true colour” under the spotlight of an A list star and pressure from anti-fans when she was still very young. She needs an opportunity to live with her young heart. And greatfully, WGM makes it for her…

Oh, I have so many things to say but must back to work now. Thank to KSY. You wake the “fangirl’s heart” in me up again. I am happy to see your happy face everyday by replay WGM’s cute scences whenever I have free time. And I have an inspiration of not quietly getting old because of you, my “chingu” ya!

… Next time, I will write about We Got Married (I have a premonition that Siso's WGM will end soon - not because of the anti and of course not because the two KSY don't like each other anymore). And I also want to write about Kwak Si Yang – the young man I’ve just got to know because of Kim So Yeon but already earned my admire and support.

Sorry for the long post, berries! I like you J

• Like 23

Looking at the preview pictures means they had the free chicken meal from the Bbyu couple after the cameo acting schedule? If we can see coffee scene means its gonna be in there, if not its real date then? Haha now I am starting to wonder what is the preview for coming week

• Like 10

8 hours ago, yuar19ingrid said:

For me it's Kim So Yeon who lead me to WGM :)

She is so freakin adorable as a person!!! 돌 돌 돌 돌 

Yeoshin annae in Real Men, just woke up hurriedly maybe not yet in her complete sesnse because of the morning alarm in the military camp. Jinjja yeoshin ida!!

Nampyeon SiYang: "I will lull you to sleep, yeobo."

I also watch WGM because of my Kim SO Yeon . I've never been watched WGM before. And I didn't know that show. I am her hardcore fan of so yeon.  SO I must follow this show. I must support this show. :blush:

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, suwon said:

… Next time, I will write about We Got Married (I have a premonition that Siso's WGM will end soon - not because of the anti and of course not because the two KSY don't like each other anymore). And I also want to write about Kwak Si Yang – the young man I’ve just got to know because of Kim So Yeon but already earned my admire and support.

Since im not one who is good in putting into writing about my thoughts, am glad and do love to see your posts. You have exactly pointed out what i would have wanted to say.

I read it through article that Sso had  extended  her contrct w/ one of her clothing endorsement bec. the company  believe of her proven reputation in the business,and in particular has shown good image in varieties and dramas recently.

Obviously ,its WGM that she is currently casted in any variety show for now w/c made her more attrctive and helped her gain the hearts of more fans due to her good appearance on the show.  To add one she's now casted to play in a family theme drama. It means it opens new oppurtunites for her and knowing her she loves working non-stop as far as her career is concern. The fact is not all A list actress/actors are lucky to get continuos work one after another.

So in my opinion her appearance on WGM is not a downgrade and a trash.

• Like 18

5 hours ago, alou said:

..while waiting for some updates and preview photos for saturday's episode.. let Super Junior Ryeowook serenade all of us berries with uri Yeosin Anae's favorite song.. "Do You Know?".. i really love his rendition of this classic song.. (whisper mode: plus i love everything about Super Junior.. hehehe.. :wub: )

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ncioz_king-of-masked-singer-ryeowook-sj-do-you-know_music

@alou "Do you know" Siyang sang before...it nice also. I found it nice when i first heard Soyeon sang this song & known that quite a few singers sang this song before..

• Like 4

This article is so funny, they compared real couple and SiSo, yeay!

Yoo Ji-tae - Kim Hyo Jin 'real couple' vs Kwak Si-yang-Yeon 'virtual couple'... (idk the rest of the title meaning) 

0496299.jpeg

I think the article talked about the way they choose outfits. Just happy to see media comparing them with real couple...lululalallaaa...

The link

http://chicnewsm.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=145456054696299003

• Like 18

@suwon Oh my God, your writing is so beautiful I had to read it several times and it still touches me right at heart.. Can't agree more on everything you said. For me, I was drawn back to wgm because it's Kim So Yeon, although I've known Kwak Si Yang from OMG before. But should his partner not Soyeon, I don't think I'll be back to wgm watching. First time watching her in All about Eve, that was my 1st korean drama loong time ago, but I have no idea who's who. That's why I don't have any memory of her as antagonist, except that she was outstandingly beautiful in that drama. To be honest, that's my 1st and last korean drama, until  I started again, on a heavier level, 2-3 years ago.. I started watched several dramas then I bump into INR3. Her character attracts me and I think she's beautiful, a bit different than the beauty of other korean actress. Iris was next and I am officially a fans because she's so shining there. Comes prosecutor princess, wgm of nam goong min (which I get to know him from INR3 too) and I saw a glimpse of Soyeon shyness and cooking skill in wgm of goongjin couple. I thought wow she's so different in real life, this is one good actress. I search more about her,mhowever it's still limited on search about her dramas only. I didn't watch real men yet, not really a fans of variety shows at that time, the only variety I watched was wgm of goongjin couple. When they stopped, I stopped too. Of course I watch her again in FFI, and when I read in dramabeans that she's gonna be in wgm, with cutie kwak si yang, I'm all in. Just for fun though, I don't intend to ship her with siyang. Through wgm, I finally see her real self, Insearch back to her real men, I search news about her, magazine pictorial, interviews, and more. I got to know more about Siyang too..and grow to admire him in par as my admiration to Soyeon. My 1st time liking a couple so much and catch the sincerity of them in their interaction.. How come I don't love them? Wgm made me love them together and individually, so I must thanks wgm for it, I am also glad that I decided to be active in this forum..this feels like communicate with a lot of adult people with dynamic mature mind, peaceful, yet fun and naughty but amongst all, it feels warm being here. Thank you all berries. I like you. 

• Like 22