[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Glad to know our Berry Tree growing bigger and stronger, welcome and hello to new Berries and thank you for all Berries for your thoughts/updates/news/pics/vids, I am happy everytime I found this thread ran so fast and so active lately.. I know I am in the right ship ;)

I know I am too late and I know when you already watched the last episode for the nth times but I just finished watch full episode tonight. Its not because I am affected by they called it "issues" and doubting my loyalty, but tbh my schedule didn't allow me to had some enough break since my kiddos need me when I reach home. Sometimes I came here, read your comments and I knew what will I see from your thoughts. Stating loudly, I am still one of Berry who love SiSo equally and support them as couple and individually. 

tumblr_niisz1jcjT1tq4of6o1_400.gif

About Si Yang interview, may be I found the reason why he has so many interviews these days, (sorry if It was repost and I bring that polka dots suit here, again :P)

%B7%CE%BA%BF%BC%D2%B8%AE_VIP%BD%C3%BB%E7

%B7%CE%BA%BF%BC%D2%B8%AE_VIP%BD%C3%BB%E7

From those pictures, I think Si Yang not just attended VIP movie premiere but he was one of the actor of the movie. He was not lead actor but he had role in this movie. No wonder interviews flood him but people more curious about his current activities. I didn't say he is in promoting his movie but media paid attention to him and the moment just right to interview a rising star. 

Random question, does Si Yang have responsibility in promoting WGM right now? People just sit, watch the show and they don't need pay a ticket to watch. If people praised his chemistry with two different actress in different drama/show, should he choose one name? If your answer is NO, case closed :D 

Spoiler

But if you expect more, true in your heart, you are SiSo hardcore fans more than us  You said WGM is scripted but you hope he loves her for real. You said you feel disappointed with his answers, its mean you put your hope too much for SiSo couple. You said he used her name to get famous, actually he got your attention from WGM. You said she will get hurt if she keep join this show, its mean you knew her heart more, don't you think she already fell for him? oh yeaaa..gotchaa. You said her image will be ruined because of him, helloooww, everybody praised him, media asked him about her, compliment his effort, can you tell me from which side he could ruin her image? His past? His choice? Is there any news about him has a scandal? If there is no answer, case closed  :D

Good night Berries ;) :wub:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, manhwacouple said:

Re-watching IRIS 1 now, and falling in love to So Yeon charm again. How come she's looks so beautiful in that style. I think she's more beautiful than Tae Hee in this drama (no offense from kim tae hee fans ^_^ ). she can pulled out the Soenhwa character very well, and then this opinion came from my mind "Ahhh...Si Yang have a long way to go..hehe... and then i remember his promise to so yeon "I have to work hard so we can continue to be together" Charanda Si Yang, please learn well from your yeoshin ane, she has big talent in that area.:wub:

Berries, anyone with me whose think that one day a week for just 20-30 minute was not just not enough to satisfied me from siso-hunger? Omaigaattt...you never know how many times i reply siso cut from ep 1 and then reply @seesaw_love's clip and then reading-gigling all comment from @seesaw_love's IG and this happy forum and then do repetition from first flow so i can barely survived in one week . Ghaattt...i think i've already addicted to siso's love. Othokeeeee :astonished: But still, i'm happy:lol:

Na do, So Yun is a goddess - how can she be so badass yet look so feminine as well with that hairstyle?

kimsoyeon_9.jpg

• Like 11

@seesaw_love 

The video with enews is talking about siyang not cooking for his members and only soyeon. So the members got 'jealous'. He said cause when he stayed with them he is always busy with filmings so he had no time to cook for them. He will try to cook for them now that he is more free. Then he said his best food is spicy braised chicken 닥볶음탕 (haha which is my favourite and best cooked food as well). His secret recipe is soy sauce and cheese adding to the food. Rough translation 

• Like 16

So, now on kbs world I'm watching encore of Iris where I can watch Kim Se Yeon's incredible acting skills. Her action stunts, WOW .... Just can't believe that it's the same person who doesn'tl ike to exercise. 

And I'm also still watching Kwak Si Yang's daily drama "All is  Well". He's also a talented actor, a raising star...

And on Saturdays I watch online WGM both So Yeon and Si Yang in a reality show without script as husband and wife ... And fell in love with them.

How I really wish that they can make a Romantic Action Movie together as the lead actress and actor so we can watch them in action ....a movie that they can show a good proffessional collaboration as actor and actress and a strong chemistry because we can see how sincere and passionate they are to each other. Who knows they can even be nominated for awards... If only they can be offered a "good movie package deal" that includes good and exciting story line, the best producer, director, casts and promotion, etc

• Like 13

Dear Berries, Idk if this news is reliable or not, just found on naver, based on google translate, it says [exclusive video], Kwak Si Yang apologize because of 90 seconds interview..Berries please enlighten me

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000129561

Ps. Actually I can not open the video, may be forbidden in my country. 

Edit: this clip is also not available in my country, the captions seems like Si Yang choice between 101 and So Yeon? It was posted around yesterday.

Deleted video

Cheers ;)

2nd edit: video had been shared and case closed...hahhaha

Thanks @KalyanaV

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Dear Berries, Idk if this news is reliable or not, just found on naver, based on google translate, it says [exclusive video], Kwak Si Yang apologize because of 90 seconds interview? Berries please enlighten me

Edit: this clip is also not available in my country, the captions seems like Si Yang choice between 101 and So Yeon? It was posted around yesterday. 

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/725432

Ps. If this news already shared or should not been shared, I will delete them immediately. 

Cheers ;)

For 2nd link, I can't open it either. But it seems like it's the same interview shared by @seesaw_love last night @catgoh92 has given us rough translation, it was about complaint from 101 member because Siyang never cooked for them, he only cooks for So yeon. Quite funny actually :D . 

For 1st link, I have shared it to berries in IG group. Let's see if we can dig more info about it. Will come back later.

• Like 9

Dear Berries, Idk if this news is reliable or not, just found on naver, based on google translate, it says [exclusive video], Kwak Si Yang apologize because of 90 seconds interview? Berries please enlighten me

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/725432

Ps. If this news already shared or should not been shared, I will delete them immediately. 

Cheers ;)

Hi berries,

The link to Naver is about the exclusive 90 second interview with Si Yang of eNews. The video in that link can't be opened in my country either. But I guess that is the video which Seesaw_love already posted in previous page. Naver just duplicated it.

The feature's content is something like this: Kwak Si Yang takes good care of Kim So Yeon only? :) How he explains? 

(In the birthday party for him held by So Yeon - as latest episode), 101 members said Kwak Si Yang didn't cook at home and never cooked for them. Then the question is if he is good to Kim So Yeon only :)

He explained that he had been too busy to cook for his members. After wrapping up his drama, he will have more free time and might cook chicken stew for them... 

So cute!

• Like 11

Berries, have your submitted your 'homework' for our love message project? I thought we are going to print a book as thick as an encyclopedia for them. But I am not even getting half of what I received for the 'voice' support project!

If you have not, please do so! Details below.

----------------------------
Love message project for Siso couple : 
Korean Siso fans are going to print a photo book for our Siso couple. They would like to collect love messages from berries all over the world. So please play a part to send your love to our lovely couple. 
1. Write (handwritten preferred) your message on piece of paper. Be creative to design your own message. Best to write in Korean or English. If it is in your own native language they might not understand. Remember to write down your name and country. 
2. Take a photo of your love message (in JPG file format) and email it to seesawcp@gmail.com. I will consolidate all your love messages and send to Korea Siso fanclub. 
3. Due date : 6 Feb 2016 

image%203_zps0e0mkmoy.jpg

• Like 17

I think for the coming weeks, specially as Happy Home (SoYeon's new drama) airs, I'll be shipping 2 new pair ups : Lee Pil Mo + Kim So Yeon / Lee Sang Woo + Kim So Yeon

Heeheeheee

Why is yeoshin annae so beautiful??? 

Gosh, I'll be shipping her with 3 different men then every weekend starting Feb 27!

I'll be spazzing 3x then.

• Like 8