[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

4 minutes ago, jl08 said:

ME!!  I was thinking omg....why are they so inseparable even in the gym holding hands when all the equipment are all so near by? But I LOVE it!

Yes! Si Yang wanted the cameras off .... my guess is because he cannot promise to keep his hands to himself after the soju effect! I'm not sure actually if which of the following answer is what he feared:

1. He cannot keep his hands to himself

2. He cannot promise that his wife can keep HER hands to herself and/or

3. They are both uncontrollable totally and cannot promise to keep their hands off each other.... not sure if can keep pyjamas intact still...front hug.. back hug....everywhere hug.....tasting the sweetness of soju on each other's lips...

Berries, the answer is obvious.:D

p/s: I think Si Yang ran away after the hug cos he wanted to cook more ramen.....lol..

haha you are right, he wanted to cook the 'most expensive' ramen because it will have hugs and kisses for 5 seconds. I love how Soyeon get naughty and started to extend the counting time from the back hug. I really wonder what happen after that night. I get a feeling that she really slept there while he left for work

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, khairunni said:

When Si Yang ran away after the hug...what was he hiding actually? 

Omooo

.my teng teng teng

Need to be cured, lol.

Here we go with the teng teng teng.  lol!  Silly me did not even think that when he "ran away."  I was thinking, "Is he going to the cafe or kitchen to get another bowl of noodles so he can get another back hug?"  I'm either too innocent or too dense.  I think more the latter. 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Here is the first article about SiSo for today

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002879993

Havent watch today episode but I'm loving all the cut,:wub: my heart exploding because of their cuteness

I clicked the link you gave but don't understand a thing hahaha to bad since it's written in korean :P then I discovered this link http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=213&aid=0000837372&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20160123

is this the same article ? There are a lot of comment in this article wonder if today episode got a good response in korea, honestly keep worrying bout the rating 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, thequentinid said:

Is Lee Sang Woo the lead for So Yeon's new drama? Not the husband that is played by another actor?

Yes, he is. Lee Pil Mo who will play the husband is lead as well. They will form a love triangle in this drama. Well, a sad one, that`s for sure. KSY And LSW are like the first lead characters but, in family dramas, this is not very important. There are other characters that have their own storyline and plenty of screen time. Depending of their story...

• Like 9

The last part when he asked her about sleeping on bed, he kept saying how cold is the floor. I think in his heart he also knew that their closeness already achieve a certain level that he did not need to volunteer to sleep on the bed. But still being a gentleman, he said he will sleep further away from her. And I am not sure why that he joked that she can't go across the line between them. 

One more important thing, I LOVE HOW Siyang kinda observed her and realised the bracelet is not on her hand. And he sounded upset (means he really care for it) and how he was shockedd when she used their wedding photo to cover the ramyun (Like how can you do this to our precious pictures)

I am sure next week they will show the interaction between the other members and SoYeon's and maybe they will talk about Siyang's behaviour or stories that Soyeon didnt know.

On the side note, where did that random ruler came from? Was it preplanned that he wants to do that test? 

• Like 16

@ChuMills DejaVu - In the pic right after the pic of the exterior of Cafe La Vue, we see the back of a guy in a hoodie shirt.  We don't see who he's with (because he's blocking her/him).  That's the only pic in which I see anyone remotely resembling our couple.  I even looked at the reflections on the glass, but unfortunately, to no avail.  I would be so excited to see our couple in public - lucky girls. Boy, if that is true, you know what this means.. jinja dating outside of WGM.  Aaahhhh!

Also, thanks to whoever reminded me that this episode precedes the MEA and the kiss.  That puts things in a slightly different light.

• Like 12

I cant stop posting and talking about this episode. LOL

One more thing, does anyone realised Siyang is also using formalities towards her? Not all the time but some of them. I think he is getting nervous about it even though both claimed that they are getting more comfortable with each other. 

I also like the fact that throughout all these episodes, constantly they reveal their gratitude and hope towards each other. I think this is what a real couple should do (review your own relationship and see how to improve). It makes both appreciate each other more

• Like 16

Can some berries help me with the date order?

4 Dec - final ep of 100 days contract

9 Dec - Cosmopolitan

2 weeks before 29 Dec MBC Awards - Dance practice sessions

25 Dec - Cake  dating   lol....

29 Dec - MBC

7 Jan - WGM filming (Si Yang's birthday?)

14 Jan - SMA

So when was today's ep filmed?

I need to put the sequence properly so that I can monitor their progress.    :D

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

The last part when he asked her about sleeping on bed, he kept saying how cold is the floor. I think in his heart he also knew that their closeness already achieve a certain level that he did not need to volunteer to sleep on the bed. But still being a gentleman, he said he will sleep further away from her. And I am not sure why that he joked that she can't go across the line between them. 

One more important thing, I LOVE HOW Siyang kinda observed her and realised the bracelet is not on her hand. And he sounded upset (means he really care for it) and how he was shockedd when she used their wedding photo to cover the ramyun (Like how can you do this to our precious pictures)

I am sure next week they will show the interaction between the other members and SoYeon's and maybe they will talk about Siyang's behaviour or stories that Soyeon didnt know.

On the side note, where did that random ruler came from? Was it preplanned that he wants to do that test? 

waaah thank you catgoh92 for your recap/translations..now i understand a bit what they were talking about...he joked it indirectly ..coz he know for sure that he can't control himself after soju take effect his mind n body...hahaha..si yang..jal haess-eo :wub:

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, jl08 said:

9 Dec - Cosmopolitan

29 Dec - MBC

14 Jan - SMA

Judging from the hairstyle its right after the singing recording and before 30th December and 29th Dec last minute practice? So I dont know when is it haha

• Like 8

Okay so I looked at the blog post and dig some info http://m.blog.naver.com/tylerpud/220599767719.

See if any berries can connect all the info together.

This blogger posted on 17th January 2016 and mentioned she went out with her friends last week. So its somewhere in early January. (I am guessing 10th January since friends meeting should be held on weekends)

And she went to this coffee shop for her girls night out at 카페라뷰 Cafe La Vue http://cafelavue.com/ that is situated at 북한강 Bukhangang River somewhere in NamYangJu and meet our couple. She didnt mention any cameras but she gave a surprised face. (I wonder if she is surprised of meeting them or surprised its an off camera date)

So now all the berries please let me know the connections and possibilities if they had any filming near this area or is it really something extra. 

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, jl08 said:

9 Dec - Cosmopolitan

29 Dec - MBC

14 Jan - SMA

i think they filming right after their song recording cos i see they wearing the same outfit

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, jl08 said:

9 Dec - Cosmopolitan

29 Dec - MBC

14 Jan - SMA

I'm assuming that the dance practice, the recording and the bedroom scene happened on the same day, which is 2 weeks before MBC Entertainment award event. 

I remember during the recording, when So Yeon danced a bit in that recording room and G.Na said she was cute, she said that they have just had their dance practice.

usually dance practice would take about 2 hours, or 3 hours max. Recording.... Maybe  2 hours? 3 hours, max.

the clothes they wore during recording and bedroom scene were the same, though the outfits before the dance practice were different. But maybe they changed after dance practice??

if they have the physical tests straight after the recording, it is possible too, looking at So Yeon's hairstyle but I might stretch it a bit far. But who knows. After all it was only tests, wouldn't take long, don't you think? Then drove back home.

P.S.

don't forget they also have met on the 28th of dec to practice, according to So Yeon when they were waiting for their rehearsal. Judging  from the video, it was without the WGM staff, video must be from the handycam that Si Yang used when he picked So Yeon up at the airport.

• Like 14