[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Dear Berries chingu,

Please please please up date our luvly siso scene ??? :bawling: my slow motion internet connection…feel so blue:cold_sweat:

And for all berries chingu who wrote support message for Siyang…..Thank u  I Like u :wub::wub:

• Like 7

Guys,  please go amd leave your positive feedback and support to SiYang on his IG and the comments made by those idiots will get rolled up into "comments" and not be so visible.  

Stop replying to the idiots as the reply will made these idiots happy because they get visibility.  

I just left a whole suite of comments so that the commemts by the idiots get 'rolled up' and 'diasappeared '.  

Berries FIGHTING!

• Like 12

I`ve not seen So yeon and Si Yang`s cameo. From what I read it was not just a very short scene. I can`t wait to watch it. I am glad it was funny. The show is a rom com but seeing their sad faces on the preview photos I did not know what to expect. I suspected that it is something about a divorce. I am waiting for their cut.

• Like 9

Oh I see that the cut is already uploaded. I will watch it now. 6 minutes!!!! It is more than I expected. Thanks @seesaw_love!!

I see that they use her real name in this cameo. So this is a possible scenario for SiSo? Poor Soyeon!  But it was funny. I want subtitles.

• Like 8

On 18/1/2016 at 8:03 PM, khairunni said:
1 hour ago, jojojouna180415 said:

Aaarrghhhh... i'm very shyyyyy.. it's my first time give comment in celeb's IG.. usually just a silent reader and give likes here and there.. but now i write my support.. hahaha...

i already gave comment and support to him by take tagline from Meet the Robinsons movie.. i also ask him to come by sometime to our forum, to see our support for them.. do i did too much, berries?? :sweatingbullets:

me to its my first time but, for our berries family, we must be....

• Like 6

siso cameo is hilarious, i keep repeating their scene in the court.

all this long i see them as romantic couple on wgm, they are always love dovey.

now watching their cute fighting in the drama, make me laughing. i wonder how it looks like if they have some argue

• Like 12

:D Jung Kyung Ho, we must say thank you to him....we are able to see Our Siso Couple again...

Our Siso parts make me laugh & laugh...really help me overcome the bad comments left in Siyang iG just now....Thanks seesaw_loves for loaded the scene here....

O i going & watch again...the ahjumma hairstyle:D

• Like 12

Just now, saphire_D said:

They should appear again......see what happen next, what is the ending?

Omo..why siyang character is a "player"?

But i like it, it shows his acting skill,people will acknowledge him as a good actor. Bcos people can see the different between him on act n him by himself ;)

• Like 15