[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

41 minutes ago, larus said:

Dear berries, you all know that So Yeon has confirmed to appear in drama Happy Home. I am making a special request to all of you.  Please, complete The Request Form on VIKI, even if you don`t want to watch the drama. You Don`t need an account. Let`s help Viki to receive the license and maybe they will get more translators too.  Thanks.

On another note, I want to see Si Yang on that TV program. We need translations. I don`t know if they will ask questions about his participation on WGM program (almost I wish they did not mention WGM) but all new information about his real life will be welcomed. The last time he appeared on TV, we saw pictures from his childhood.

Usually if it's MBC, viki will get the license though it always helps to let Viki Business team knows that there are viewers would love to watch it so fingers cross we can watch it with english subs and do send the Request Form! Here's hoping the volunteer team will get some decent/fluent Korean-English subbers :) 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, larus said:

Dear berries, you all know that So Yeon has confirmed to appear in drama Happy Home. I am making a special request to all of you.  Please, complete The Request Form on VIKI, even if you don`t want to watch the drama. You Don`t need an account. Let`s help Viki to receive the license and maybe they will get more translators too.  Thanks.

On another note, I want to see Si Yang on that TV program. We need translations. I don`t know if they will ask questions about his participation on WGM program (almost I wish they did not mention WGM) but all new information about his real life will be welcomed. The last time he appeared on TV, we saw pictures from his childhood.

Larus - correct me if I am wrong. As I remember it. Translation on VIKI was rather poor. Slightly better than google but that was 1 - 2years ago. I gave up watching the sub there. KShowLine or Ksow has better sub.  So may I know why you recommend it?

BTW - Li Pilmo is one of my favorite actor after watching him in "My Too Perfect Sons" KBS. I am so happy he is one of the co-star and hopefully partnered with Soyeon. He is in early forties. So just nice for Soyeon. He doesn't look his age (in my opinion). 

Me too - want to see Siyang in that TV program.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, larus said:

THAT`S GOOD NEWS. We`ll see So yeon in an elegant dress. I can`t wait. An extra wish.... I know she is like the Queen of Black Dress but please, more color!  Never happens, but I`m still hoping. :D

AND HOPE SHE WILL WEAR THE BRACELET !!! :phew::blush:

• Like 9

Here's an article from him appearing in Radio Star, basically the same information that @seesaw_love previously mentioned.

'RS' Kwak Si Yang "Former SM Trainee" Confession of Shocking Past

201601120956691111_1.jpg

Kwak Si Yang confessed to his shocking past.

On the January 13th broadcast of MBC's Radio Star, Kim Suk, Hani (EXID), Kwak Si Yang, and Hwang Je Sung appeared for the 'Heart Thriller' special. Kwak Si Yang, who has recently been stealing women's hearts with his tender charm through 'We Got Married,' attracted attention with his revelation of his surprise past as a former SM trainee.

After that, Kwak Si Yang showed an intense dance comparable to that of an idol with HOT's 'We Are The Future' earning hot cheers.

For his Radio Star appearance, he confessed that he came prepared with a personal talent of staring, having a fierce staring contest with MC Kyuhyun. For a long time there was nervousness at the filming site as a result of the tense battle.

The Heart Thriller special with trendy younger man Kwak Si Yang will be broadcasted on the 13th at 11:10pm.

• Like 19

:D Just finish watching the below episode...Soyeon's friends really so funny, make fun of Soyeon who decorated the tree like they were having barbecue in temple! 

Siyang was quite shy & his face was red....Hope he can invite his friends to their house as well.

O ya, this episode was Siyang & Soyeon 1st PO PO.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3avlny

Me 2! Waiting to watch Siyang, Soyeon's Hubby @ Radio Heart...count down, all berries:)

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

Larus - correct me if I am wrong. As I remember it. Translation on VIKI was rather poor. Slightly better than google but that was 1 - 2years ago. I gave up watching the sub there. KShowLine or Ksow has better sub.  So may I know why you recommend it?

BTW - Li Pilmo is one of my favorite actor after watching him in "My Too Perfect Sons" KBS. I am so happy he is one of the co-star and hopefully partnered with Soyeon. He is in early forties. So just nice for Soyeon. He doesn't look his age (in my opinion). 

I don`t know about VIKI translation.. I watched some shows at VIKI  because they have license for my country and I can`t watch on Dramafever. I did not know that KShowLine does translations for the dramas as well. For me it is not important who will translate as long it will be translations. I hate to be interested in a drama and to not find translations. I remember when I watched JTBC`s Yoona `Street, my first and only 50 episode nosageuk drama It was a miracle that DarkSmurfSubs did the subbs. It was a good drama but nobody-else wanted to translate. Fingers crossed!

We still don`t know if Lee PilMo will be in drama Happy Home ... I hope so and  I hope he will be paired with So yeon. There is some unofficial news that Oh Man-Seok was cast as well so... everything is confusing. Usually there are many characters so we don`t know the whole cast.

To not deviate from SiSo.... As one of the berries here mentioned the coincidence in Siyang `s drama title and So yeon`s. Their title... =All`s Well vs All`s Well in A Happy Home., both food related drama... I read that the PD of So yeon`s drama Happy Home is the younger brother of Lee Juck, one of Si Yang`s favorite singer. She already starred opposite Jin Goo, Si Yang`s actor model. :D 

• Like 10

Larus thank you for d response. Ok now i understand. In my country we have several alternative to watch korean dramas with subs including a local website with license. Except that most have so many advertisements that it would be the same as watching on tv. Plus our cable tv are quiet to date with korean dramas. It's just the timing most of the time is difficult for me to observe.

Apologies to other berries for the digression from Siso couple. Well a bit because when Soyeon start acting in the weekend drama we may want to make some comment. If ever. As it is we have stayed away from discussing Siyang's daily drama. It's emotionally & mentally draining like a typical daily dramas. Apologies to berries who love the drama. I watch once in a whilst on tv here. In the last 40 episodes Siyang has been doing what he is naturally good at - CRYING. Ha ha ha. Why i drop by there because I just want to know when will Siyang will be free from that drama. 

Anyway - That's why Siyang told Soyoen's friends in Ep 293 that being in WGM "it feels like i can breath again" and that's when hyunmin said "ah it must be sincere then" and the the lady friend (sory cant remember her name) responded "they have been sincere"

And I believe Soyoen's friends know her well to make that observation / comment right??? 

That is a good feeder to our delulu mind right??? 

Ha ha ha - i better go to sleep now. This couple truly keep my mind deluu & this thread is a fertile area to increase my delulu... ha ha ha tq berries for keeping me company

• Like 13

Here I go with my mad catch-up comments again.  I really oughta comment as I go, but haven't been able to.  Joesonghabnida!

I wonder what segment of the "We are the future" dance Si Yang is going to do.  Wow, that is a physically demanding dance.  But very sharp-looking!  So his SM training is how he knows Kangmin?  Interesting.  I'd like to hear side stories, like if was considered for Super Junior at one time or something.  But I digress.  I do want to know how he got to know his other entertainment business friends, like the others he called in the van on the way to meet his new wife in the first episode.

And speaking of other than current episodes, I enjoy reading all comments on all episodes.  I glean from all your observations, and I find myself agreeing or, if it's news to me, watching that episode again, several times over.  But alas, this is the plight of the Siso couple Berry, right?  

Yay, so we have another opportunity to see our beautiful So Yeon in a drama?  I like Lee Pil Mo.  I've only seen him in Emergency Couple as a second lead.  I can see them together on the screen, though I know it'll cause some stress to our Si Yang.  No worries, Si Yang.  You da man!  Her man!

You know how I know Si Yang's her man?  Because she lights up when he appears.  Like when he arrived to do the Cosmo shoot.  She was all, "Oh!  Annyeong!  Annyeong!" tickled and shy at his noticing and commenting how beautiful she looked and making jokes about her "goblin, ghost-like make-up."  Too cute, how she mumbles a joke with her hand to her mouth, usually teasing herself.  Also, on the morning of her birthday date, when he arrived when she was cleaning.  She was so excited to see him and to be with him.  And back to the photoshoot, now, feeling very comfortable to shoot pictures in such close proximity to him.  Oh?  Lay on him?  Okay.  All in a day's work.  (Waaaahhh!) Touch his lips?  No problem!  Have him bite my finger?  I can do that, too!  ....  Later .... Can we take a shot or two with our couple bracelets?  Oh, thank you!  *poses so lovingly that there is no question that she is taken..

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, kappy said:

I wonder what segment of the "We are the future" dance Si Yang is going to do.  Wow, that is a physically demanding dance.  But very sharp-looking!  So his SM training is how he knows Kangmin?  Interesting.  I'd like to hear side stories, like if was considered for Super Junior at one time or something.  But I digress.  I do want to know how he got to know his other entertainment business friends, like the others he called in the van on the way to meet his new wife in the first episode.

Si Yang knows Jinyoung of B1A4 and Shim Hyung Tak, the two he called during on the way to meet So Yeon in the first episode, from Perseverance Goo Hae Ra, the music drama from Mnet he starred in. Jinyoung played his brother, Sechan, and Shim Hyung Tak played the group's sort of mentor.

Also, Si Yang was a trainee when he was in middle school, so maybe in the early 2000 years? Not entirely sure of the time frame since he said that he was only there for a short time, but that seems to be around the same time as the recruitment for members of Super Junior. So who knows, if Si Yang didn't leave, he may have ended up being a member haha.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Kwak Si Yang confessed to his shocking past.

Thanks for the article. The title is ...:phew: what shocking past? That he was a trainee? I already knew that but even if I did not know I don`t find it shocking.

It seams that he was doing fine in the Radio Star program. I am glad the Korean audience will know more about him ( and so do we).

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

Me too - want to see Siyang in that TV program.

I'm out of topic but, I beg your pardon - "translation on Viki was rather poor"? Actually I am one of Viki's volunteers and working as Channel Manager, as well as Segmenter, of some Korean and Taiwanese dramas on Viki and I beg to differ and dare to say that we have 1 of the best subtitles. Sometimes, out of curiosity, we compare our subs with dramafever - the other legal website because they are viki's competitor regarding license - though their subbers are paid while we are doing it for free out of our passion to K, T and C dramas; most of the time our translations are more accurate (especially if it's Saeguk/historical dramas as they used old Korean language, not modern one and lots of old titles, old name of places in Joseon era that our english editors have to Google about it, or search it on Korean history books to make sure that the title/place is translated correctly in english), and we even translate the song lyrics ;) . If you've ever watched K, T and C-dramas from other websites (illegal ones, like dramacool, dramanice, gooddrama, myasiantv, etc) and if it's a popular drama, 90% they stole the subs from us as usually if the drama is popular, the subbers will have more motivation and give extra time to work on it while dramafever usually will only upload the subbed drama 1-2 days after the drama aired in Korea, and some don't even give the credit back to Viki volunteer teams who have worked hard producing the subs - meaning, they will delete the team credits before they upload the video to their website as usually we will put 6 team credits throughout the episode.:(  And most of the time, they took it before we edit it so sometimes the subs are terrible.:D And yes, I do admit that some dramas are pretty slow in sub progression, especially if there is little interest from the viewers. The more interest the viewers show to the drama and the more popular the drama is, subbers will have more motivation to work on the drama faster that usual. For example: Splash Splash Love (Paul Ahn Hyo Seob, 1 of the guys of Si Yang's One O One project group played in this drama too, as the second lead) is 1 of the K-dramas I'm managing and on the final episode the subbers worked really fast that they completed the english subs in 3-4 hours after the video was uploaded by viki (about 5 hours after it was aired by MBC in Korea), due to the interest the viewers showed to us that time. We were all quite surprised actually because usually it will take more than 3-4 hours to complete the english sub of 1 episode.

kshowonline only has K-shows, not K-dramas. :) 

And to keep this post in topic ( :D ), I know this is maybe my delulu :D but to me, his look and pupils look different here, kinda changed - you know... when you are full of.... ummm... oh well, you know what I'm talking about. Hahahahaha *wink wink* 

ksy-gif1%201_zps3htm6irv.gif

• Like 17

27 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Long time no see....... 

I always love to see when they are holding hands and playing with their fingers gently... Caressing hands indeed. :wub:

I remembered again about their Cosmo pictorial. You guys don`t let me think of something else. Si Yang was so cute when she told So yeon to let`s do it again (the photo-shoot), he really wanted another one. :w00t: We want another hot but still romantic photo-shoot too.

About the Bbyu offering coupons... So, when we saw Siyang and Soyeon at that restaurant eating fried chicken, it was Bbuy`s treat? 

I know that So yeon loves chicken. I guess, Si yang prefers chicken as well (more than pizza). I miss their word game. Was chicken their common item? :D

• Like 14

@auroratasya

Got you, berry. Choose the correct answer to  "his look and pupils look different here, kinda changed - you know... when you are full of.... ummm... ......."

1)  Burning Passion

2)  Intense Desire

3)  Overwelming love

4) Raging hormones

5)  All of the above

The effect of sexy So Yeon on Si Yang? The answer is obvious.          :D

I really miss them spending the night in their home together, like they did when they were strangers in ep 1. I want to see the difference in SiSo interaction when they spend the night together after their 'marriage' - nothing explicit of course under the cameras but some couple hugs, kisses and snuggling close will satisfy us berries right.....      :lol:   

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@auroratasya

Got you, berry. Choose the correct answer to  "his look and pupils look different here, kinda changed - you know... when you are full of.... ummm... ......."

1)  Burning Passion

2)  Intense Desire

3)  Overwelming love

4) Raging hormones

5)  All of the above

The effect of sexy So Yeon on Si Yang? The answer is obvious.          :D

I really miss them spending the night in their home together, like they did when they were strangers in ep 1. I want to see the difference in SiSo interaction when they spend the night together after their 'marriage' - nothing explicit of course under the cameras but some couple hugs, kisses and snuggling close will satisfy us berries right.....      :lol:   

Can we keep the option #4 as well? :D:D:D 

• Like 11

@larus

Yes, I heard Si Yang saying they wanted to do it again but I wasn't sure if it's because So Yeon said she could have done better or something close to that. But I would love to have them do it many times over if they're gonna have such hot sexy shots together! It makes our imagination run wild should they really get married and all of us are visualising what happened on their honeymoon!  I'm not sure if SiSo will blush more or berries .......        :D

I really hope they'll team up for more photo sessions and some projects together, like appearing in Running Man doing intimate tasks together.    

I took a look at So Yeon in Real Men and saw that she was a bit hilarious when she put the gas mask over her head - she was reading the manual through her mask!   lol.....but she excelled in the gas room although the individual combat she was suffering a fair bit that even her co-partners cried for her. But I'm sure she had emerged a stronger and more determined person.

Coincidentally, Si Yang is also keen to join Real Man. Hope he gets it then SiSo will have one more thing in common to discuss.  :)

• Like 11

Good morning.

haha LOL-ing @auroratasya are we really allowed to discuss this kind of "pupils look" of SiYang? 

I almost fell on my chair.

Spoiler

not only that...the way he look up to her eyes down to her lips...

i'm really worried while watching their photo shoots in bed - aired in TV afternoon during Saturday.

i don't know with others, but maybe because i'm not into matured rated drama scenes.

i find it really something that only for matured audience. wdyt?

their poses was like a  *fore play   

the hand caressing while driving are my all time favorites...how comfortable it is for a just "virtual marriage" only.

they don't need to do that...don't you think?

i'm hoping that SoYeon will be braved enough to hold SiYang because she is beginning to fall for him... (my own observation)

• Like 11