[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

chloe24  i have watched night flight few months back. and i thought it is very brave to debut with such movie!  He is a good actor. He needs a good script now to unleash all his potential !   

his Ins update :  

날씨가 또 추워요-! 따뜻하게 입구 건강하셔야해요!  => weather turns cold again.  please keep warm. stay healthy

• Like 11

@jl08: Thanks for the reply. I hope they got a chance to work together again but more important to remain friends for a long time.

I agree with you. Si Yang looked a little tired but she still looks good. I saw the picture with the young lady. I think they are from the same agency. They were at the same ceremony and Starhaus released the photo to promote both. They said to expect a lot them in 2016. I hope 2016 to be a good and active year for Si Yang. 

• Like 10

Oh dear...looks like we've to prepare ourselves each time we see Si Yang with another woman....and in his arms too.

Who is Kyung Soo Jin? Dramawiki says same age as Si Yang. Are they going to act together or something?

LOL.... why do I feel for So Yeon?   :)

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Oh dear...looks like we've to prepare ourselves each time we see Si Yang with another woman....and in his arms too.

Who is Kyung Soo Jin? Dramawiki says same age as Si Yang. Are they going to act together or something?

LOL.... why do I feel for So Yeon?   :)

In brief recap, the message says that the 2 met at the KBS Drama Awards. Kyung Soo Jin is also under Starhaus Entertainment, the same agency as Si Yang and was in the weekend drama House of Bluebird on KBS. The message was posted by Starhaus Entertainment 

• Like 12

Not sure if you guys see this Ins 

" Who else is watching WGM? Siyang and Soyeon are basically filming their own Kdrama  His birthday surprise was crazy 대박 [151229 MBC Entertainment Awards] "  

Why would Soyeon wanna give a birthday kiss 3 weeks earlier?!   

• Like 12

@seesaw_love, thanks for the translation... Yeap the movie was really something... But it was super nice.. I hope that he really makes a lot of movies in 2016... And i hope they will have a project together (ksy couple)... Hmmm imagining both of them together in the big screen is just making me giddy...

Yes i dont think that is his birthday surprise... Can be a christmas gift or a year ender gift cause she said that it is her big regret hahahaha but i doubt if it is her birthday surprise... I am anticipating the birthday of siyang for sure... 

• Like 10

good afternoon :astonished: dead tired today

I hope they are given time to travel like he promissed, I envy when I watch the other couples going to other places and max they did was camping but don't even know where. I am just worried about their work schedule. Honestly I don't want so yeon to get the weekend drama the plot didnt sound very exciting, but like I said, is harder for females to get the roles they want. I really wish she got lucky with a very good movie to have a good role like she did in All about Eve to have a chance to win an award for her acting skills. Iris and All about Eve are the roles she gets more praised for. Also would love to see them acting together but but I am happy to see them acting in any good project.

Didn't like to see him posing with another woman :tears: Only like to see them together :sweatingbullets:*trying to control the shipping a bit*

U know a program I would love to see both on? Running man or infinity challenge. They both have a very good reputation and are fun to watch. Kind of wonder how so yeon would act if she was on it :w00t:

• Like 10

Oh...so much to say but I am on my iPad and can't whip it out, so will limit myself for now.

@ChuMills DejaVu Thank you for your response on So Yeon's "300m ..60 km.."  Makes total sense, her nervously babbling stuff. ^_^  Always enjoy your comments, btw.  

And I can't remember if you are one who has apologized abt your English, but if so, no need to!  I can totally understand all. I mean this for everyone who feels lacking in that area.  We are all speaking the language of Siso so we all understand.  So please, everyone, as they say where I come from, No Shame! Just comment!  We all gain from sharing.

SI Yang's different aura - I see two reasons. 1) Tired, overworked. 2) Beloved wife not there with him.  Probably reason 2 is reason 1 and vice versa.

KSY kiddies - So we are naming their future children, are we? Why not? One of our berries' gifts was accepted and even appeared on the show.  Ain't no stoppin' us now.  Lol.  But I think we should leave out Myung because didn't he say in an interview he was teased at school abt it? 

And someone should re-gift peppers so Si Yang can have someone to go to the public bath with.

• Like 13

The MBC kiss is unlikely to be a birthday surprise.

Knowing both of them, they'll try to fulfill each other's wishes and since Si Yang has always paid attention to So Yeon's BRI, he would have known that she regretted not letting him kiss her on the lips. So I believe as 29th was still 2015, they would not let her regret. Hence, their kiss on the lips. I believe it was mutual.

I'm hoping to see So Yeon plan some surprise guests for Si Yang for his birthday. And yes, please do surprise him with a full kiss on his lips. Do it sexily and plan an unforgettable event such  that she becomes a woman that Si Yang will never forget!     :D

Yes, berries would prefer to see Si Yang in pics with his yeobo only but reality is - they're both in the acting line so it's impossible to avoid close contact with the opposite sex. And the entertainment industry is full of gossip that can destroy many people. That's why some actors and actresses prefer to marry outside the industry to avoid problems.

My only wish is that both will not have any gossip nor too much intimate pose with the opposite sex while they're still virtually married. There should be respect at both sides. Utlimately, it really depends on what So Yeon and Si Yang want from their virtual relationship. I heard that Oh Yeah hubby said he would break the taboo of WGM, presumably he wants to marry his virtual wife for real.

So it's not impossible for our SiSo couple though it'll be a challenge. Fingers crossing always.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, kappy said:

KSY kiddies - So we are naming their future children, are we? Why not? One of our berries' gifts was accepted and even appeared on the show.  Ain't no stoppin' us now.  Lol.  But I think we should leave out Myung because didn't he say in an interview he was teased at school abt it? 

If I remember the interview correctly, he had a nickname based on his real name, which is Kwak Myung Jin. Kwak Si Yang is his like stage name. I don't think he has any bad feelings towards the name Myung haha. 

• Like 14

I wouldn't be worried much about Si Yang's pics on KBS awards night either. He bounds to take pics with other female celebrities. As long as he has the bracelet on his wrist, he can take pics with any female! :D  Even Kim So Yeon would let him take on role that would make him do the hot bed scene if he needed to, so a few pics with other women would be fine. Especially if his body language is totally different when you compare between him and KSY and him with the other female. ;)

To me, Si Yang's face looked swollen on his arrival pics on KBS night though. If that's correct, he most probably just got IV drips, which is commonly used by korean actors/actresses when they have only 1-2 hours of sleep each day due to their filming schedule. He has a daily drama so I imagine that his schedule is very very tight, since he has also schedule with his singing group promoting their album,  as well as with WGM.

• Like 16

I don`t mind seeing pics with Si yang with other female artists. I know that it is easy for me to say that... being inside my safe bubble. :) I agree that as long he has the bracelet he can take pictures with whoever he wants. Our dear berries are overprotecting SiSo. Analyzing even the body language, the posture, smile... :D 

I thought the same as @kappy about Myung name. I wanted to say the exactly the same thing that he was teased at school about his name. It is what I remember from the interview.

The filming schedules are insane... how can people resist the live shooting system in South Korea? Maybe it is a little better to work on daily or family dramas because there are lots of characters and the time for each character is reduced. It is worst for lead actors that has to appear in many scenes. I remember that one kiss scene could be filmed in more than three hours, they stay on set until the morning, they could get just a few hours of sleep. 

2 hours ago, epls6 said:

I hope they are given time to travel like he promissed, I envy when I watch the other couples going to other places and max they did was camping but don't even know where. I am just worried about their work schedule. Honestly I don't want so yeon to get the weekend drama the plot didnt sound very exciting, but like I said, is harder for females to get the roles they want. I really wish she got lucky with a very good movie to have a good role like she did in All about Eve to have a chance to win an award for her acting skills. Iris and All about Eve are the roles she gets more praised for. Also would love to see them acting together but but I am happy to see them acting in any good project.

I like how the other couples get a chance to travel. I loved when SiSo went on camping. It was near Seoul as the panelist said and it was where Iris was filmed at some point. Even if they did not travel far away, it was very nice. Let have the same experience in a snowy atmosphere.

I really wish she will get exciting projects and roles that have an impact but ... not such luck. Yeah, It is harder for female in this entertainment business. If she will take the role in that weekender, I will watch it for her.  The best part is that it is a MBC drama so maybe he will visit her there, at the filming set. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

If I remember the interview correctly, he had a nickname based on his real name, which is Kwak Myung Jin. Kwak Si Yang is his like stage name. I don't think he has any bad feelings towards the name Myung haha. 

Oddly, I thought it was an interview on one of your blogs that I got this from.  I probably did and read more into it.  He said his nickname was Maeng-ah or Maeng-ie in school.  So I think I just gathered that Maeng (from Myung) had a negative connotation to it.  You're right, he didn't actually say he had negative feelings towards it.

• Like 9

I'm so happy they extended their contact sad part now is that we won't know when they would be leaving the show. and it was very obvious that they would cause first off the kiss at the MBC Entertainment Awards and the matching bracelets

I'm also so excited for the next weeks photoshoot!! i love those photos so much i have them saved on like every device.

• Like 15

Hi, and welcome to new Berries @auroratasya and  @nammminn .  What you said @auro. about his face swollen (which it did look like to me, too) probably due to IV drip which is probably due to his insane filming schedule made my heart drop.  I'm blaming those who impose the crazy filming schedules upon people that seems to be status quo there.  That takes such a toll on the body and mind.  I feel, so, for those who have to be subject to that.  Reminds me of why you see so much of the nosebleeds in Korean dramas.  It suggests that they are common in Korea and not necessarily due to dry/weak nasal membranes.  Sigh...

No regrets - I believe that the unrelenting hand holding with fingers intertwined at the MBC awards event as well as the performance kiss were indications that So Yeon is making good on her decision to show more affection (incl. skin ship) to Si Yang, post marriage extension.

Pics with other women - Okay, no worries, because as others have said, that is normal because he works with other women in dramas, etc., and are friends with those in his agency, etc., and his interactions with them and body language are very different than those with So Yeon.  That is not to say that So Yeon won't get a little jealous, because that reaction is normal, too.  Reminds me of when my husband was best man at his friend's wedding.  He was paired up with the bride's maid of honor (pretty) and had to take semi-cozy pics.  I say semi-cozy because leaning your head on someone else's seems semi-cozy to me, esp. if that someone is not your wife or husband!  I felt silly feeling that way, knowing it meant nothing, but still!

Re: what @nammminn said abt. the extension.  You're right.  While we are sooooo happy it's extended, we don't have an expected time period, so we don't know when they would be leaving.  It's a double-edged sword.  For now we are happy, happy, happy.  Yes, happy that we can see more.  The glass if half-full!

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, kappy said:

Hi, and welcome to new Berries @auroratasya and  @nammminn .  What you said @auro. about his face swollen (which it did look like to me, too) probably due to IV drip which is probably due to his insane filming schedule made my heart drop.  I'm blaming those who impose the crazy filming schedules upon people that seems to be status quo there.  That takes such a toll on the body and mind.  I feel, so, for those who have to be subject to that.  Reminds me of why you see so much of the nosebleeds in Korean dramas.  It suggests that they are common in Korea and not necessarily due to dry/weak nasal membranes.  Sigh...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I usually lurked here each day, reading all your posts, berries. Hahaha....

• Like 10

Good Morning all berries..here is 7.43am..:blush:

Welcome to all new berries here...I enjoy reading your comments and thought on our beloved siso couple..i feel like we are a big family of berry tree. :heart:

With no fail, I peep this forum everyday..like refresh our siso sweet moment before saturday coming...palli palli saturday...we can't wait no more..:dissapointed_relieved:

I don't know, how many times I watched current episode of WGM, my favourite part is when so yeon kiss si yang cheek and he cover his face with card board paper..so cute..eeemmm...I'm drowning in their cutenest ...help meeee....

• Like 11

Hahahahahaa i think i reach the limit of my shipper heart, so i am again re-watching all theirprevious episode for like the nth time.. Just reminiscing on things and hahahahaha i find it so sweet during the photoshoot wherein soyeon said that she wanted to shake yeo jin goo's hand, and siyang look at her and she guiltily remove her ha d immediately.. I remember during the first episode that one of the things siyang wants from his wife is to not talk about other guys when they are together... Heheheheheh sweet really 

• Like 14

I watch the episode again and again and still found something to be tell... like how So Yeon thought about the contract extension. I think she'shave the same mind as some of us here (just like I do) that when the period time of the contract expired we thought that we gonna see that Si Yang and So Yeon once again sit and sign the new contract. Because just like Si Yang said that both of them very happy and doesn't want to end (their marriage). So... PD-nim will be just sit with them and once again do the interviews and ask them either they want to end or continue... but then i realize ... if the contract extension do it that way... that will be boring, and will not have that special meaning. That So Yeon might be won't realize that she need to be more expressive in showing her affection. 

And I'm giggle thinking of how Si Yang and So Yeon turn into Internet ninja and check out their news. Because they become quite hot topic from the on stage kiss to the crybaby couple. I guess they also have the same reaction as us here when watching EXO member reaction to their kiss... Hehehe...

They are so addictive... sometime I have to remind myself to stop since I barely could stop myself in watching their cuts, coming here to read and post my comment, sharing everything that I have in mind about them. They make me happy... even just thinking that right now they might be send each other morning greetings... 

I'm hopelessly addicted to our Blueberries... 

• Like 14