[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

I think this ep also emotionally taxing for me. Even tho we already knew that they hv renewed their married but still I can't help putting my hand on my chest anticipating whether Siyang will come or not..I  was so relieved when he opened the door...really cried watching their wedding. Paboo me...but really they were so romantic and beautiful...the way they looked into each other eyes ...I can't quite explain it..just love this ep to the T..

next week would be x rated ep:rolleyes:  Can't wait 

• Like 13

Deeeaabak..today episode is everything ...nothing can be described more...everything showing..they truly love each other...genuinely..ooh my heart crying..crying for their happiness of course...I really really really wish they become real couple...thank you my dear berries for all the translation given..and congratulate seesaw_love for the present showing in the show...deeabak..

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Kwak SiYang Thailand said:

I hope someone will translate unseen clip... Pls~:wub:

Soyeon: That remains though...

Siyang: What? The contract? We have to tear it off 

Soyeon:Yes, lets tear it off together simultaneously, lets crumple it and then tear it.

Siyang(counts):1, 2, 3, ... (the contract is torn).....

Soyeon: because of this I....

Siyang: Seriously, what exactly is this little piece of paper...

Soyeon: Because of this...I..so much...  

Thanks so much @larus  for specially making a gif out of my favourite moment :) Hearts your way.... Everyone have a happy 2016 :D See you all next week!

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Annita87 said:

Hi everyone

thank you all for the insights of todays episode as well as mbc award

one thing i want to ask is anyone know the song siso sing on stage together? Im getting addicted to that song n cant find it

G.NA & Wheesung - 처음 뵙겠습니다 (Nice To Meet You)

• Like 6

I watch the cut of our Blueberries today episode again... and again with HD... and I'm a bit surprised when I realized that So Yeon actually hit Si Yang quite hard when she refused to be called sunbae.. and the way Si Yang said arraso just calm even when we saw to his eyes he like try hard to hold his tears... 

And @chris3975 I'm agree with you... we should just legalized they vow and provide the certificate as a proof... :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 9

Finally I can log in since 6 hours ago, I almost give up. First of all, I am quoting my own post last Dec 4 when we knew they had filming wedding tour that day:

On 12/4/2015 at 11:05 PM, khairunni said:

One side note, dear  @seesaw_love, its quite big possibility that your gift will be delivered to Si Yang today. Hope we can see them on screen ;)

One of my wish came true. Congratulation dear @seesaw_love, even we didn't see So Yeon gave the Mickey-Minnie couple to Si Yang, but your effort just paid off. You deserve on it and feel happy for you.

And about today episode: two thumbs up for MBC/WGM with their heavy editing, their concept and their wedding venue ... They made this show really like in drama. Even the panelists had wonderful reactions in each scene specially when So Yeon open that door.

I love all the scenes, even when they were separated, they took this show to their heart, all the conversations were really serious and meaningful. The tears were so real... I need all the translations each word. 

Love is in the air Berries:wub: :wub:

I don't care with this meme

WEmKX0b.png

I  am still watching like this

tumblr_m719d1faNa1r5k5eto1_500.gif

Okay, read back previous pages. So, It is Officially Extended, but its not Contract Renewed. Whatever, I still could see them on screen, and visiting this thread til forever, I am happy enough ;) 

• Like 12

4 hours ago, jl08 said:

Thanks @Addictedtokeverything for translating the preview. I guessed Si Yang objected to So Yeon showing some skin,... LOL

Anyway, I just watched the chinese sub and  it's kind of really touching as Si Yang told her when he went in to meet her that he was afraid there would be  one in the room. He was nervous and as he went closer to the door, he felt less and less confident but he said he felt some hope when So Yeon told him earlier that she did not like to be called noona. So Yeon said why was she the only one who 'suffered anxiety' during the waiting and Si Yang asked her why she had no confidence in him. On hindsight she said it was kinda foolish for her to feel so anxious as he had indicated his desire to extend a few times.

He cried as he said he understood the emotions she went through in recording the video for him. He also joked that his crying is kind of like the dark  history of Si Yang because earlier  So Yeon told him that it would be a black day in her history if he didn't turn up. He jokingly wanted to cancel the wedding when she denied her lips for the kiss..lol

I now understand why they kissed during MBC cos So Yeon in her BRI said it's her greatest regret for 2015 when she denied her lips. She should have just let him kissed her first and react later!

So yea, no more regrets since Si Yang fulfilled her wish!

p/s Si Yang did explain that he was firstly nervous and secondly he went to buy the couple bracelets which account for his lateness.....the message on the bracelets is really sweet....be with me or something like that....

hope for eng sub.

Loving them so much!

Thank you for the insight, so it is true my guessing that he went around to buy the new couple bracelet for them.. I think, before the red envelope appeared, he had a doubt that they will continue their wgm stint, not from his side (coz he made clear his intention to extend the contract a couple times before), but from Soyeon side and mbc/what wgm plan for them. He was left in the dark of what the outcome might be. That's why he gave Soyeon his couple bracelet, as if to let her has a reminder about him, and for him, to accept the fact that he might not have a chance with her again. 

But then, the red envelope appeared and he knew mbc/wgm gave them the option to continue (or not to), so it's Soyeon's decision that he has yet to confirm. Hearing Soyeon's objection to be called noona or sunbaenim, he has a glimpse of hope, and maybe that's why he took his time to find new couple bracelet for them and asked to engrave them with his proposal: Be with me. And Soyeon's respond in her BRI, she said 'yes'. Aawww... I feel like I am witnessing unexpected real love story of these two beautiful people.. 

Regarding the instruction paper that they followed during their private wedding ceremony, including the instruction to seal their wedding with a lip-kiss, I think this was prepared by wgm team, and this is when we see the role of wgm writers team, that the wgm show is not scripted but they still need a complete team to support the condiition they are going to film, especially in the condition of uncertainty like today's episode. They must have prepared Siyang with two scenarios to follow, one of them is what he should do if Soyeon's not there. That's why it's so nerve-wrecking for Siyang since he was exposed to the possibility that she might reject him. So glad that she was there..and they both conversed nervously and I think I heard Siyang complaint about the long stair? :) I think I also heard he compliment her saying she's pretty but the dress is a bit sexy. Haha...protective conservative hubby :)

The video proposal from Soyeon,, duh I nearly cried reading the translation here, thanks to @Addictedtokeverything to provide us with the translation. So touching, no wonder Siyang can't hold his tears... It must be a relieve and a blessed feeling to know that Soyeon was there not just to agree to comtinue their wgm together, but also to give him assurance of her real feeling for him...and I saw how worry Soyeon's expression was, when she saw him cried...and she wiped his tears and hugged him.. Those moments felt so sincere I cant even with these two beautiful people..

Regarding the lip-kiss, I understand Soyeon's reluctancy since it came from the instruction paper, not something that they both had agreed for.. Alhough I am sure that he would kiss her wholeheartily sincerely if she just let him to.. And I am glad she regrets her own rejection and that she found courage to kiss him in public during their performance stage at MBC entertainment awards. Way to go, girl ;) 

So next episode we are going to hold our breath again when we see their sizzling chemistry for Cosmo pictorial... Yeay! @ChuMills DejaVu this time prepare your oxygen tank ahead, okay :D:D:D 

After that, I am waiting to see what Soyeon will prepare for Siyang's birthday on Jan 15, hope she will give him the lip-kiss he had long-waited for, and let him reciprocate her kiss..and I wish to hear her tell him 'saranghee'.. Also wish for them to be a real couple in life...'Pray pray-please Lord, let all of our wishes come true, amen. :) 

• Like 11

On 10/4/2015 at 6:50 AM, Aina Aziz said:

I never like kim so yeon before becoz she so evil in all about eve..i nvr watch her drama bcoz her bad character in AAE left bad impression to me..pabo me..but becoz of ths WGM those bad impression already flew away..hahaha..now I love her to the T.I retrack all her previous drama and i am going to watch all.  Just finishd falling for innocence and I love it..

Kwak si yang..what can I say..I noticed him before in daily drama a beatiful day..I noted that he was handsome..but that all. But now am crazy abt him..their WGM ruin me..:D

i feel the exact thought -   but i loved the 2KSY couple now -  their wedding outfits are beautiful  -  both KSY are model ready , look how it fitted so well on them and Si Yang tuxedo fit him like body-glove

• Like 11

Guess what my dear merry berries ! I've finally found the background song which was used when yeosin anae's was anxiously waiting for her nampyeon ..hehe...

It's by none other than Jung Yup : Jung Yup (정엽) - Love You :tears::wub:

The lips saying "I Love You", the eyes..
You seems trembling when you starring at me
The sky so bright upon us, the sunlight too, and you..
Shyly, i looked at you

Just like a child, you sleep beside me
Just like in a dream
In your arms, inside your heart, there is us
Starting from now

In my arms, inside my heart
 Always by my side, by your side
Now im with you
Walk together just like a dream, and always be

Your love pouring like a sunshine
Warm me, wrap me with a hug

Just like a child, you sleep beside me
Just like in a dream
In your arms, inside your heart, there is us
Starting from now

In my arms, inside my heart
 Always by my side, by your side, i..
Now im with you
Walk together just like a dream, and always be

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Aina Aziz said:

Even myself cried when reading her proposal

aside note: soyeon is so smexy...how can Siyang survived that day:sweatingbullets:

I did, too!  (cry at her proposal)  Thank you so much, @Addictedtokeverything for the translation.  I was dying to know she said.

It's like @chris3975 said:  You had me at HELLO.

@jl08 - I really love that you translate for us, too.  Thank you. And for others who helped give insight, unseen clips, etc.  Kamsahamnida!  Like a Berry said, we don't like to miss anything.  We want to know everything.  Greedy (but loving) Berries...

• Like 10