[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@6u2n7a...sorry if seesaw_love's post might misled u. i think what she meant is commenting on Siyang fans' IG or any other account that is not a Siso shipper...

but with regards to commenting to both their IG posts...i agree with u! we are their fans, we are their inspirations, we are one of the reasons why they work hard and do better...so let's give them that and also because we so missed them!...

we have equal rights to non-shippers...haller! and the fact that a lot of Siso shippers spazz on their IGs just shows how we love them more for being "themselves", not only for the image/characters they portrayed on dramas.

i think every celebrities would be so happy to hear that...

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, novikoydy said:

@6u2n7a...sorry if seesaw_love's post might misled u. i think what she meant is commenting on Siyang fans' IG or any other account that is not a Siso shipper...

but with regards to commenting to both their IG posts...i agree with u! we are their fans, we are their inspirations, we are one of the reasons why they work hard and do better...so let's give them that and also because we so missed them!...

we have equal rights to non-shippers...haller! and the fact that a lot of Siso shippers spazz on their IGs just shows how we love them more for being "themselves", not only for the image/characters they portrayed on dramas.

i think every celebrities would be so happy to hear that...

Ups,i'm sorry @seesaw_love for my misunderstood....pabo me. I don't mean to upset anyone in this forum. Sorry,berries.....

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

I think because siso fans are missing them a lot so they've posted those comments. Not everyone who posted those comments are joined this siso berry forum,right? So,what if there are still siso comments on their IG,will we get blame for that?

..good point there berry.. so i think, this is the real test of berries various communities sense of unity.. since not all berries are sompiers, but we are the most visible berries, that's why we are more prone from the "fan war" attack.. as child like as it sounds, that's one downside of being a shipper.. 

..so what should we do?.. i, for one, frequently comments on SiSo's IG.. on the earlier stage, i do comment with SiSo connection, and after WGM, i just comment some neutral phrases like fighting, aja, eat well etc.. i avoid writing about SiSo but i still want to be known as berry, so seldom comment at all nowadays.. i think it is @Summer Ryn who always comment with "KSY2 soompi thread berries" or something.. should i do that as well??.. but my message will be in general/neutral comment.. at least both Soyeon and Siyang, as well as their fans, know that we still support them individually..

..plus, im aware that some of us here are members of international berries chatroom (unfortunately im not..) .. can someone convey seesaw's message.. or if seesaw has already posted this message on the said venue, kindly back her up.. in this way, we can co-exists with Siyang and Soyeon's individual fans harmoniously.. Chebal berries~!! Mwahhhhh~!!

• Like 9

@seesaw_loveglad to hear from you.  Although i hope with a happier message. 

It is so good for you to not only bring us here all the various news and also timely reminders when things seems overdone.  That is one reason why this forum is the only one i joined.

Shippers or not. This is a virtual arrangement and a broadcast. Shippers can ship but other fans may not be a shipper.  In fact, besides being shippers. Think most of us have became their individual fans...so even if this ship does not sail, we still like them individually? No?

Imo.

Posting siso stuff on shippers account is a given. Posting on their offical account should be okay too as long as it is not overboard. Posting on their fans seems a bit too much.  Who knows. Their fan may ship them with another....

Personally. I seldom comment. Sometimes in seesaw_love account. Or general message on their official account.  Think that should be enough.

Ship all we want. Delulu if it is happy. But let's not be over zealous and be one of the "i do not know the term" fans  ....(those over zealous type like eunji in reply 1997?)

• Like 12

Thanks @seesaw_love..  You make a good point.

I wish everyone loved Siso as we do.  Why don't they??  I don't understand!  But because there are those who don't feel the same way we do (the minority of the world?) and might take things wrong (I know, I know..it's baffling to me, too), it's best to "keep cool" and not gush over our lovely couple in places where it would be taken wrong.  'Cause then I end up getting all defensive and want to bash everyone who says anything that is the least bit unkind about Siso, and it never ends up well when that happens.  

Little by little I'm discovering the do's and don'ts of certain social media.  For example, it surprised me to find out how fans of Jung Kyung Ho's girl group girlfriend Sooyoung got all up in arms about his following her on IG.  (Someone here shared that.)  The Soompi article talked about the "torrent of hate" the "crazies" threw at him for this "heinous act."  My reaction was, "HUH?"  Was I understanding it correctly?  That is so ridiculous to me. But here we are, having to be careful because of dumb happenings like this.  

Because Siso couple is precious to us, I have to surrender to how things are or can be.  Maybe surrender is not the right word.  It makes me feel like I'm losing.  I'm not.  I'm a winner.  We are all winners for many reasons, but specifically for us Berries, we are winners because we have a special place in our hearts for a sweet, wonderful couple we affectionately call Siso.

OKay now... I just realized this is sounding a lot like a Graduation speech.  Sorry, @alou and everyone else!

• Like 15

On a lighter note Berries... 

It's less than 3hrs to the broadcast of Mirror of the Witch... Yayy!!! Me so excited!!! :w00t:

Below is my to do list which I'm happy to report I've completed... Hee... :blush:

1. Set alarm at 8.15pm (KST)... CHECKED!!!...(15 minutes earlier for last minute trial just in case some unwarranted things crop up knowing how "insane" the internet can be... :rolleyes:)

2. Download JTBC app on my 2 mobiles... CHECKED and TRIED!!!

3. Bookmark website links on my PC... CHECKED and TRIED!!!

Okie... So far so good... Did I leave anything out? Hmmm... 

I'm all set and ready to go!!!  Are U? :P :P :P

• Like 11

I have  a good laugh watching this BTS even though i don't understand.

On the first SISO's meeting Soyeon reminded Siyang not to NG while sending him off to work ....but he has NG so many times here!   

The title of this clip "[BTS] Kwak Siyang, cute NG King" Really too cute,  That's why must disclose"   

*Bromance here*    

• Like 15

@alou this topic we're discussing now is so related to what we worried about earlier...i just hope it won't happen anymore!

as much as it's fun, berries let us always put in our minds that we are not alone there...we co-exists!

we have equal rights with other fans...that's for sure! but we have no right to make them uneasy nor to cause any fan wars. that's the least thing in our minds, right?! i suggest that we keep it subdued or subtle for berries who can't shed their habit yet :P nope...we are not agreeing to haters for their whims! it's just that we should take responsibility for all the things that we do. that is the essence of a good shipper...

and as i said earlier...

true freedom comes with great responsibility!...that is, awareness of others feelings!

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

I have  a good laugh watching this BTS even though i don't understand.

On the first SISO's meeting Soyeon reminded Siyang not to NG ....but he NG so many times here!  

The title of this clip "[BTS] Kwak Siyang, cute NG King" Really too cute,  That's why must disclose" 

This is whyyy he needs to practise script reading with you-know-whooo... :lol:

And oh! I can definitely feel the chemistry oozing between them already... :heart:

It's gonna be good... IT better be good... Hahaha... 

"Mirror of the Witch ~ Fighting~~" :D

"SiSoBerry ~ Fighting ~~"  :wub:

• Like 12

@seesaw_love......thanks for message. It's a good reminder as we tend to forget that there are also fans of Siyang only. The same goes for So Yeon too. Of course they would be upset if they feel the messages are couple messages. And as you mentioned earlier...they have been very nice and I do hope I have not offended any fans with the fanart I have made so far. Last week I deleted the art I made which have So Yeon, Si Yang and LSW from my IG as I feel I might have offended fans of LSW. Though we are so crazy over our couple I guess we have to be considerate and respect of other fans too.....so @seesaw_love...thanks again for reminding and also for the updates you have been posting to us. Pabo me......actually what is the real meaning of NG here.  PS..the trio here are so cute

13164404_1799746936923209_71423199945761

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, Z33Ta said:

This is whyyy he needs to practise script reading with you-know-whooo... :lol:

And oh! I can definitely feel the chemistry oozing between them already... :heart:

hehehe...i think he already practised with you-know-whooo...

the you-know-whooo...even knows the dialogue so well...

uhhhmm berries let's walk in the road only filled with flowers ok?! :P

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, kappy said:

For example, it surprised me to find out how fans of Jung Kyung Ho's girl group girlfriend Sooyoung got all up in arms about his following her on IG.  (Someone here shared that.)  The Soompi article talked about the "torrent of hate" the "crazies" threw at him for this "heinous act."  My reaction was, "HUH?"  Was I understanding it correctly?  That is so ridiculous to me. But here we are, having to be careful because of dumb happenings like this. else!

That had me completely baffled too.....shouldn't they be happy that their idol found someone she love? And it is only following her ig. Not like he is two timing or they rob or murder someone....."heinous act......" *facepalm*

And from what i saw during siso housewarming.  He seems a nice guy...(correct guy?  Haha)

@Z33Ta what is missing is subtitles...hhaha 

• Like 13

i'm out now & not able to read all post yet..will read later & write my view..This morning, i pasted the above video,  are you all happy to see this?? I'm very very happy:)Siyang stand at SISO pictures:lol:

cr: seesawlove

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

i'm out now & not able to read all post yet..will read later & write my view..This morning, i pasted the above video,  are you all happy to see this?? I'm very very happy:) SISO pictures:lol:

cr: seesawlove

..actually i was laughing when i saw that clip.. why?.. in my delulu mind, the videographer is a SiSo berry.. it doesn't matter if Siyang's face is not included in the video, since he is so tall and the pics are way down low, as long as their pics were shown.. hehehe.. 

• Like 13