[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

4 hours ago, kappy said:

I have other questions regarding the enlarged, bolded selections, but I'll narrow it down to one (for now, at least):  What do you think she means by only?  

From my understanding of her original message in Korean, it seems to mean we should only walk down the beautiful road in our lives. Instead of taking other roads filled with negativity, or roads that are not so beautiful (my inference). I love the meaning (and delulu possibilities, hehe) behind it. Soyeon has a way with words; no wonder Siyang always praised her for "saying things prettily".

1 hour ago, LeeK said:

Not sure if it is because of old type of filming, makeup or just her.  But imo, soyeon looks so much better now. Especially looking at the recent IG update.

Agree! I think it's just the outdated styling and makeup and poorer video quality. I bet she looked just as beautiful sans makeup back then.

16 hours ago, Z33Ta said:

During the camping car trip, do you think uri SiSo couple stay overnight? :w00t:

Realistically speaking, considering the location is out of Seoul (about 2 hours drive?) and Siyang had filming for his daily drama going on then, they likely did not stay overnight. 

@seesaw_love Thanks for sharing with us photos of handsome Poongyeon! Siyang looks regal in hanbok since he's so tall.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Z33Ta said:

Oh My! Oh My! OHHH MYYY!!!

Looking at this photos is definitely the heartiest "breakfast" I've ever had... Thanks seesaw_love...

I'm really not into sageuks BUT I'll definitely watch this one (if it's available online...) 

But I really hope that it will not be a sad / bad ending for him... not getting the girl is one thing but there's that "worst worst worst" ending which I really really hate.. 

OMG.. he look handsome here!! I also don't like watching korean historical drama, in fact i haven't even watch one ever. But since siyang in it i'll definetely watch this..i usually download drama episodes from doramax264.com , they update the episode pretty fast too. 

• Like 9

cr : merryluna88 IG

@Z33Ta I also hope Si Yang's role though as a second lead, he will get good ending. I heard the drama is based from webtoon/manhwa, any berries have known about that storyline of Poongyeon?

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Alilla said:

Morning berries

Thank u for the translation Soyeon Message

I curious too, regarding the colour selection " (in the letter , I address Siyang as Kwak Si Yang Shi )^^*

What do u mean soyeon message wrote it like as the colour message or just the interpretation from translation? If Yes, Delulu Me: ….Omo omo omo Soyeon ah…Do u want to tell us…you have  another calling nick name between u and Siyang?

@Summer Ryn I choose to " think happy thought, be positive for SISO happiness as real couple ( our hopeful, wish and pray) and individual"

anyway…this thread is ALLADIN MAGIC LAMP….Hopeful someday…we can hear a good news from both of them.

@kappy  @Alilla Hahaha...sorry to confuse you with the translation. That one, that @kappy quoted from @eyra, wasn't the final translation yet. (In the letter, I addres Siyang as Kwak Si Yang-ssi)... That was my explanation, not part of the translation :) . I am telling that when Soyeon addressed Siyang as Kwak Si Yang-ssi, that was probably because in the letter for Siso couple, I addressed them both with a polite way: Kim So Yeon-ssi and Kwak Si Yang-ssi. So she might follow how the letter address Siyang, as Kwak Si Yang-ssi. While for the the couple bracelets gift from a fans in Daegu, she address Siyang as Si Yang-ssi, probably also follow how the fans address Siyang :) .  The translation was done by 1 of our dear Indo berry who's too bad, not yet on Soompi, and I simply translate it to English. For the complete and correct translation, it has been shared through @seesaw_love IG yesterday. i will share it again here.

And this one too, but don't ask me who's who :D:D 

• Like 12

@KalyanaV Thank u Chingu. 

@wannika0912  Yes perfect face MANJITTNAM….Hope Soyeon have a rest time to searching her Manjittnam….:w00t::w00t:

Dear berries….

I think siyang face skin much brighter and look healthy after he quit smoking. what do u think? or is it because of make up?

I think the worst siyang face skin was around the calendar photo shoot? Maybe because tiredness, not enough rest due to tight schedule.

• Like 10

Wow! Si Yang looks handsome in his new drama! I hope he'll have a good role with a good ending too!

Really grateful to the Indonesian fans for their gifts to SiSo couple. So Yeon is so gracious with her thank you message and I'm happy just thinking that might meet up for the gifts. I hope so, that they're secretly dating.

Walking down only roads filled with flowers to me means choosing only the happy things in life, despite the thorns; or choosing to focus on the good happenings. This is not unexpected coming from our child-like Goddess who is so ready to forgive and forget and turns everything into something light. Whoever comes into contact with her must only feel joy and comfort. Within 7 months she has given Si Yang his confidence which he might not be able to do that with someone else. That is cos So Yeon is like a ray of sunshine brightening his life and not nick picking on his shortcomings. He'll miss his sunshine for sure.

I will wait patiently for them to show us that they're in love when they're ready to announce their wedding. Meanwhile, am missing them loads and can we please have them act in a rom com or even movie or variety show is fine. :)

• Like 14

Si Yang looks so immersed on his role when he recited his line in that script reading.....

Hope his drama will get good rating, kinda worried cause some people criticized that drama because it pairs minor actress with adult actors, and some still talked about his past :sweatingbullets:

Starhausm update their Ig with Si Yang pic, please klik 'like' as a support for Si Yang new drama

• Like 12

We shall wait for this translate...Now i know why Siyang size is 'stretchable'...he control his diet & exercise starting from this year...Good ! This way, he can quits his smoking as well . Hope his exercise can include Soyeon too but this must after she gain more weight. :lol:

• Like 12

Hi berries!

I am peeking in here on this Friday morning needing a re-charge, and what better way than to be here with my fellow berries and the love from our beloved SiSo couple. I am so happy for the both of them, they are doing so well in their professions. That drama with Si Yang has a lot of buzz around it. I also read that So Yeon's drama has really good ratings! Our berry couple is doing quite well.

I find myself watching old episodes with them, especially the YouTube clips from the episode where they had the date at the baseball park. I love how afterwards when they had the picnic outside, how So Yeon kissed Si Yang and both cheeks, and just how nervous and excited he was. It was such a precious SiSo moment. :) Recharge, and have a great weekend berries!

• Like 15