[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@kappy I should watch carefully again…using my bionic ears….Because I heard soyeon said Chua…..My interpretation…She likes it to call siyang youbo.

And She used to call siyang youbo…She feel weird to call the other calling name such siyang chi:P

• Like 8

:bawling: I am just done watching the last episode. It was better than what i expected. I even liked the last caption "the real date start from here". I wish it was not typo or mistranslation. (I am skipping the part how much I cried for sake of Berries.)  It was so short and everything is compressed. I believe if WGM showed us more footage of parting I would have been terribly sad. I also thankful that it was an open ending, which means something could be happening off screen. Even though the agencies gave us diplomatic response over the WGM ending, I just want to believe "they are real off screen".  

at last, I am at peace. 

Chuaa

• Like 12

Dear Berries….I have question

I really curious when siyang said " we have a new hand phone ", OMo oMo….So they have couple hand phone too?

At danjin trip we saw siyang hand phone a little bit crack and soyeon always use her samsung hand phone, but the recent posted picture She use apple too like siyang hand phone….Starting when Soyeon use her apple hand phone? do u notice it chingu?

• Like 11

As a SoYeon fan, I'll be sad to see her crying her heart out as HaeRyung often.

@larus, aren't we gonna miss Yaoongie's super bright smilie? :dissapointed: It's in WGM that I've seen her laughing whole heartedly and putting her full force aegyo - so adorable and brightens up my day just from watching. Hopefully, happy days with So JiGun will come faster...

Hope she does a lot of interview and other BTS videos will be released where we can all see her megawatt-smile. Fighting!! yeoshin anae!!

• Like 12

8 hours ago, SomeBerry said:

I was irritated of the last question. Are you sad to see them go? Seriously?!?!?!?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/11/kim-so-yeon-and-kwak-si-yang-share-thoughts-on-leaving-we-got-married/

Of cos we are, but we are matured shippers, we can also control our emotions better, n somehow berries know we will continue to get updates from their IGs.. We will be BerryLand Inc. of WGM :D

Berryland's very talented Seesaw_love and studentkkk and others are the producer, media team, what

can MBC/ their respective agencies do now? :w00t: ( sometimes i just wanna act like a kid too)

• Like 12

3 hours ago, kappy said:

Was Si Yang's mask on backwards?  Her cat colors are more brilliant than his doggie colors, but that could have just been the way it was made.  She sure loved pretending she was in that show, and her yeobo played right along.

Yes it was put on backwards - it you watch the episode you can see tt when he opened it he placed the printed side on his face. Not sure if it was intentional cos he didnt seem v keen at first when So Yeon brought out those masks.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, lynseyanzia said:

@kappy I did also notice that while watching closely at the video while they were walking....it looks like Siyang  squeeze or pulled 

Soyeon's hand a bit after she said "she loves that word (yeobo)". Siyang's action was like his secret way of asking her to look at him. thats when she naturally turned and look at him and met each other's eyes affectionately. To me, its their body language and  deep eye contact that kind of implying something going on or expressing intimacy between them that usually people in special or romantic relationship do...i  dont know if its just my imagination or am reading too much ....:)

@lynseyanzia I noticed Siyang that action too...but i just can't confirm. Maybe he moving Soyeon hand to hints at her to look at him (which we can't see)...So cute of them.:D

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kappy said:

Sorry for quoting pic, but I needed to refer to it.

So Berries, here is my observation.  That shot there when they look lovingly and knowingly at each other in the last epi while walking on the street... it was right after they discussed what to call each other.  He said "You can call me that (yeobo) while you can."  She calls him that again.  Then he answers the same.  Then she says she loves that word.  But another translation I've seen says, "I love 'yeobo.'"  I didn't hear chuwa or sarang, so I'm not familiar with the term she used (sounds like she just added -ah at the end of yeobo, but I don't know).  In any case, do you think it was code for "I love you"?  Because it was right after she said that that he turned to her, smiled, and she smiled back, as shown in the above shot.  My delulu mind working...

Also referring to the other pics...

Was Si Yang's mask on backwards?  Her cat colors are more brilliant than his doggie colors, but that could have just been the way it was made.  She sure loved pretending she was in that show, and her yeobo played right along.

Si Yang imitates Joy and cutely urges his So Yeon to "Make a strike!"  Did you see her jump up and down like a kid excited to eat ice cream or watch a fun show?  What I've noticed about Si Yang is that even if the things she asks him to do are embarrassing, he will do them because he can see it will make her happy.  No, he never yelled across a crowded street professing love for So Yeon, but he didn't need to because he had done that in so many countless ways already. 

Not wanting to dampen the mood here coz I'm having a Terrible Tuesday Today...

Reality is sinking in...

I'm missing them terribly already... :bawling:

But I think it's one of the panelist who said "I love that word"...

• Like 9

3 hours ago, kappy said:

Sorry for quoting pic, but I needed to refer to it

Also referring to the other pics...

Si Yang imitates Joy and cutely urges his So Yeon to "Make a strike!"  Did you see her jump up and down like a kid excited to eat ice cream or watch a fun show?  What I've noticed about Si Yang is that even if the things she asks him to do are embarrassing, he will do them because he can see it will make her happy.  No, he never yelled across a crowded street professing love for So Yeon, but he didn't need to because he had done that in so many countless ways already. 

Siyang likes to look cool, doesn't wanna look like pabo (a fool), from his first conversation with the driver when he was on the way to meet his wife on the first day, BUT yet, he wore the minnie mouse headband, wore the couple necklace that his mom bought for them, dress like a monkey for the photoshoot, singing 'Do you know' even though he can't hit the high notes, did the wave, dance, etc..all for his goddess wifey. 

He doesn't yell 'i love you' across the street cos in one of the ep, he said, for him, 'actions speak louder than words'. Sorry, this ahjumma can't do video yet. I can't show the part where he said this. 

Prob in his last BRI, he said he didn't know he could change so much... He has done alot for his goddess wifey.. And he'a still regretful?  *melts*

As for So Yeon, i've never really seen her smile so much when i started watching her dramas since All abt Eve. That i didn't even realise she has such nice dimple! She has also changed - from a single, independent lady to a woman who watches over her 'yeobo' and standing by him like a little lady. 

She has a trademark of taking the last look by looking back whenever they walked together, at the wedding ep and walking down the red carpet. 

just wondering what does it mean?

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Dear Berries….I have question

I really curious when siyang said " we have a new hand phone ", OMo oMo….So they have couple hand phone too?

At danjin trip we saw siyang hand phone a little bit crack and soyeon always use her samsung hand phone, but the recent posted picture She use apple too like siyang hand phone….Starting when Soyeon use her apple hand phone? do u notice it chingu?

@Alilla That's remind me when i repeated watch their last wgm. In the van, Soyeon took out her handphone, its different from the earlier one she had & seem brand new too. So its apple brand? Ooo we are like paparazzi scanning details what are their add-on Couple Items? Hee...Hee....:D

• Like 10

19 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

Last update on WGM SISO couple's schedule.  Actual filming 17 times.  The rest not air on WGM      :D  

Countdown to 2017/03/22 to receive the future postcard !      

schedule_zpsozdznl0h.jpg

One more add-on with evidence to support...

They met up when they received the gifts from international fans as shown in the pix during their spa outing... :D

• Like 13

I'm on my lunch break now...not eating...but taking the time to catch up with my lovely fellow berries here and I've never been fuller... :P

I've been re-watching their last episode and it suddenly dawns on me that the last scene looks somewhat like one of the scenes from the kdrama "Goong/Princess Hours"... The part where Chae Kyung brought Prince Shin out to experience her world? 

I remembered coz I'm a kdrama fanatic too and I sooo love that scene... but it still doesn't match up the feels that I got from uri SiSo... 

I called myself a "kdrama fanatic" but yet willingly abandoned them because of uri SiSo...:blush:

It was worth it!!! 

Edited by Z33Ta
  • Like 12

24 minutes ago, hsyhsy said:

Siyang likes to look cool, doesn't wanna look like pabo (a fool), from his first conversation with the driver when he was on the way to meet his wife on the first day, BUT yet, he wore the minnie mouse headband, wore the couple necklace that his mom bought for them, dress like a monkey for the photoshoot, singing 'Do you know' even though he can't hit the high notes, did the wave, dance, etc..all for his goddess wifey. 

He doesn't yell 'i love you' across the street cos in one of the ep, he said, for him, 'actions speak louder than words'. Sorry, this ahjumma can't do video yet. I can't show the part where he said this. 

@hsyhsy...you are so funny but what you say are so true  -  pabo or not Si Yang will do anything to make his wife happy and smiley.....as one panelist (Dangjin Trip) said....he loves her too much or was it he loves her a lot....aaah does'nt matter....too much and a lot is more or less the same. I think it was at the Han River that Si Yang said so  and So Yeon  did the action thing "kissing him"

34 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Alilla That's remind me when i repeated watch their last wgm. In the van, Soyeon took out her handphone, its different from the earlier one she had & seem brand new too. So its apple brand? Ooo we are like paparazzi scanning details what are their add-on Couple Items? Hee...Hee....:D

@Summer Ryn.....put the blame on them (blaming them sweetly)......we are behaving so as we want to know more.....OMG look at us !

• Like 11

2 hours ago, hannajo said:

@studentkkk @kappy @eyra @Z33Ta Let's start the rewatch party on Saturday then! To ease the pain of our first SiSo-less Saturday. 

I will create a channel in dailymotion for full Siso episodes. Will upload as i go along - will send the link later..

This is another channel by someone else - but not all episodes are there yet.

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4b2iw_dm_5031af6475c95_siso-couple-eng-sub/1#video=x3yxh9o

Edited by studentkkk
added info
  • Like 13

Show your support to Soyeon. Please vote for MBC weekends drama "Happy Home.

I voted once. When I tried to vote second time, it prompted me I have voted. So I suppose you can only vote once a day or once. I will confirm this later.

Thank you.

Link to vote  :   http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/poll/?pid=8a90c4384dc3a79c0153fe4fb63c0630

vote_zpsdgdq65iv.jpg

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Alilla said:

@kappy I should watch carefully again…using my bionic ears….Because I heard soyeon said Chua…..My interpretation…She likes it to call siyang youbo.

And She used to call siyang youbo…She feel weird to call the other calling name such siyang chi:P

@Alilla - LoL.. cute, your bionic ears.  So you heard Chua?  Okay, I'll listen again.  I'm sure you are right.  My hearing hasn't been the best these days.  Yes, she is definitely used to calling Si Yang yeobo.  I would feel weird calling him Si Yang-shi,  too, if I'd gotten used to calling him yeobo for months.

Which makes me wonder...when was the first time she called him yeobo?  I can't remember.  I do remember that when she was asked in the first interview  about what she will call her husband, she said, "Excuse me"!  

You've come a long way, baby!

12 hours ago, lynseyanzia said:

@kappy I did also notice that while watching closely at the video while they were walking....it looks like Siyang  squeeze or pulled 

Soyeon's hand a bit after she said "she loves that word (yeobo)". Siyang's action was like his secret way of asking her to look at him. thats when she naturally turned and look at him and met each other's eyes affectionately. To me, its their body language and  deep eye contact that kind of implying something going on or expressing intimacy between them that usually people in special or romantic relationship do...i  dont know if its just my imagination or am reading too much ....:)

@lynseyanzia - Yes!  There's definitely a special something going on in that exchange.  I must watch again to see that squeeze or pull of her hand.  I like how you put it  "expressing intimacy between them that usually people in special or romantic relationship do."  You are not reading too much into it.

10 hours ago, Z33Ta said:

Not wanting to dampen the mood here coz I'm having a Terrible Tuesday Today...

Reality is sinking in...

I'm missing them terribly already... :bawling:

But I think it's one of the panelist who said "I love that word"...

@Z33Ta - So a panelist might have said that?  Okay, I'll check it out. I never seem to run out of reasons to scrutinize our couple!

@seesaw_love - Just when I wanted to see the updated Siso meeting schedule, bam!  You post it.  Your timing is immaculate.  Live streaming sites, too.  Right there when I wanted it.  We Berries are so in tune with each other!

• Like 12

Hi Berries!

Have we all cheered up yet? 

It's ok if you've not totally. It's fine. That feeling will linger, believe me. How not to feel a little sad when SiSo has brighten up our lives so much? They even made some of us go into googling mode to see how to do gifs, screen caps, mvs, etc - this is the impact of SiSo to bring IT knowledge into our lives. What about reminding us the importance of loving gestures for our loved ones? The pace of life is so fast that we tend to forget the 'soft' touch and its impact on the lives of others and our own. For those married, have we not start intertwining our fingers again with our other half? Half we not make it a point to hold hands more often after seeing the sweetness of Si Yang and So Yeon holding hands so lovingly? Lol....

For those who are looking for love or happy where you are, I'm sure SiSo have shown sweet gestures that make you smile wherever you are or whenever you think of them. They have shown that a couple need not be awfully similar to experience happiness. They can overcome differences to accommodate each other and it's ok to sacrifice sometimes just to put a smile to your partner's face. It's ok to improve to make the partnership a happier and more understanding one. It's ok to apologise when you know you've hurt him/her. It's ok to share your concern so that you've support from him/her. 

You know you've the right partner when:

*  You change for the better

*  You don't care about image but care about the happiness of him/her

*  You have more confidence

*  You have goals and work towards them

*  You can be clumsy all you want yet he/she loves you to the core

*  You do self-reflection more consciously

*  You are motivated to do events for your other half

*  You want to be there to protect him/her

*  You want to give emotional support

*  You want to have physical contact even when walking in the streets - holding hands is a must

*  You brighten up with a huge smile at the thought of him/her

*  You can be mature yet full of aegyo and act like a child

*  You love calling each other pet names or honey

*  You want couple items at times

*  You smile non-stop basking in the warmth of love always, and

*  You want to always walk beside each other, no matter what.

That sounds like  our dear SiSo couple indeed. They're such good role models. That's why I love them so much.         :wub:

And missing them just as much.

• Like 14