[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Today suppose to my happy day since i don't need face work tomorrow but after saw the preview pics, really tore my hearts to pieces...

Let's hope its a good & happy ending for them..Maybe, they might update their IG again to console all the sad berries:huh:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, khairunni said:

So Berries, lets be a spy.. did on So Yeon selca in the mirror, her phone case is SiSo picture? 2nd edit: no there is no picture on her phone. But I saw something white. 

I googled translate on my way to the office, it was in a hurry. Sorry if I mistranslated some words ;)

I thought about the phone case too... @alou unnie Do you remember our conversation?

KSYphonecase.jpg

I usually see during their filming that So Yeon unnie don't use phone case on her phone if I'm not mistaken but her post in IG taking picture to the mirror with her phone case.. I said, "Oh!~ Something is fishy here."

have a good day berries!~

• Like 14

:(:angry::(:(

I thought its proper that they should have let them atleast spend  spring date if wgm suddenly decided to let them go..Compared to the other couples,SiSo never had a proper romantic date under the new PD. Their airtime in all segments were shortened and got bad editing.

Our couple deserve better before letting them off the show. 

• Like 13

Seriously... MBC ?... MBC does a very good job in ruining people's day......my friday is ruined !  

i'd rather that they dun release the pix stills at all.... damn ....

Today is going to be a very long emo day......:angry:

• Like 12

:bawling::bawling::bawling:   I'm goig to miss my saurdays streaming SiSo Couple new wgm episode after their last episode.

NO MORE WGM FOR ME AFTER SISO COUPLE LAST EPISODE...

I will still go to my berry heaven here to look for new news on SiSo couple or to reminisce and go through all the loving memories of our beloved SiSo Couple.

I will always pray that siSo Couple will find true happiness in love and life and hope they will realize that they are really meant for each other as they have shown us through their natural loving romantic interaction this past 7 months.... 

I feel so empty now.... But I have high hopes that they will be together in love as lover and in marriage forever SiSo love power.... Fighting

Berries please dont leave this thread please always share news about SiSo couple, Kim So Yeon snd Kwak Si Yang ... It has been my pleasant ritual to go to this thread everyday and read about SiSo or anything that berries have to share....

I love you SiSo Couple, I love you all berries....fighting :heart:

• Like 19

Actors Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyunhave revealed their plans to get married.

On April 8, Ahn Jae Hyun’s agency HB Entertainment and Ku Hye Sun’s agency YG Entertainment both released official statements about the couple’s impending wedding.

The agencies confirmed that the stars will get married on May 21. 

:)

Another younger men with women get marry!!

Hope the next is our siso couple

KSY:heart:KSY

• Like 19

@SamaraP Your Artwork brighten my moods. Well..i guessed we berries need to accept the fact..like i say in earlier thread..we should feel happy Siyang wear their couple hoodies after their last day of shootings...& these few days their IG etc..have actually tell us something " HOPE

For those berries who knows paste pictures & video making...appreciate you berries can bring your talents here tomorrow...a special day to thanks our Siso couple for bringing us sweets memories during this half years ...Thank you:) Chinggu

• Like 13

Amidst exams and cramming for a paper due tomorrow, this news couldn't have come at a worst time... :( very sad like many berries here.

Tho I am very curious if the phone case in so yeons IG is the one they made together? Also, by calculating the days, the selfie Si yang took with the couple hoodie was on March 31 and the fan picture that captured their last day on WGM was March 21.... This means something...?? Maybe it's just me soothing my very sad self. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, khairunni said:

The article preview Berries

1460069733213_99_20160408075703.jpg?type

The fan cam that we saw before was the last filming. Si Yang cries when he read mission card but So Yeon surprises about something. Ring? 

I need time to translate but I have to go for work. For those who can manage the translations:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000595354

Edit: it was not the ring.

Short translations: when they read mission card, there will be storm of tears. They were given time to be alone then they write a message what they want to do in the last day. 

They go to karaoke to memorize their date and Si Yang sings Do You Know that makes So Yeon falls into tears. They make rice cake and handphone case (I guess this one makes So Yeon surprises). 

So Berries, lets be a spy.. did on So Yeon selca in the mirror, her phone case is SiSo picture? 2nd edit: no there is no picture on her phone. But I saw something white. 

I googled translate on my way to the office, it was in a hurry. Sorry if I mistranslated some words ;)

My day is ruined too. Translated the article that was shared:

We Got Married Kwak Siyang Kim So Yeon’s 209 day marriage life ends….there was a flood of tears.

‘We Got Married’ A flood of tears during Kim So Yeon – Kwak Siyang’s last date was shown.

Before the end to their 209 day marriage life, Siso couple enjoyed a last date.  The way that Kim So Yeon and Kwak Siyang spilled tears of sorrow has also attracted attention.

On the 8th, MBC’s We Got Married Season 4 revealed the pictures from Kim So Yeon and Kwak Siyang’s last date. In the pictures, the 2 of them received the mission card and spilled tears upon the realisation of their parting. However, they wanted also to focus on the time that was left for each other.

Even though the 2 of them couldn’t fully accept the reality of parting, for the sake of using whatever precious time left, they had to move in a hurry.

That day, Kim So Yeon and Kwak Siyang were even more affectionate with each other. It was a must to hold hands and share gazes which made them look sweeter than usual.  The 2 ate tteokbokki, made cellphone cases and went to the Karaoke. Memories like these reaffirmed their hearts for each other.

When Kwak Siyang sang ‘Ah Si Na Yo’ requested by Kim So Yeon, Kim So Yeon who was sitting next to him, suddenly broke down in tears. This further raised curiousity about the two's last date.

This further raised curiosity about the two’s last date.

You can catch Siso's couple's last date on the 9th at 4.55pm on We Got Married.

• Like 24

2 hours ago, khairunni said:

The article preview Berries

1460069733213_99_20160408075703.jpg?type

The fan cam that we saw before was the last filming. Si Yang cries when he read mission card but So Yeon surprises about something. Ring? 

Well, Berries, it is indeed sad news - though I already prepared my heart since last sat for tomorrow to be last, I think I will still cry if I watch them tomorrow.  AFter working on the vid for round 4, all I can say is, their feelings for each other are real  - lets pray they make it work outside of WGM and have good news.  As 

@LeeK said, its rare to find someone in the industry who matches you well and love you and vice versa,,, i hope they treasure it and that friends around them cheer them on.

Btw, you Berries read the news that Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are getting married in May?  Its like they only just came public with the news - and isnt AJH younger than GHS too?  I like to believe Siso will be the same - dating in secret but once ready to marry, will release news of them dating, say like in Dec 2016 - a spring wedding in 2017 would be nice, not cold but cool and under the Cherry Blossoms.  Am only sad that likely we wont get to see much of the wedding -hope we can get to see some wedding photos.

Someone mentioned about SYeon handphone selca - can someone zoom it on that and paste here ? My eyes cant see it... :phew:

@KalyanaV -  I sent you my vid last night -via a dropboxlink and drive link - hope you can download it.  thanks much.

• Like 17

@khairunni Thank u chingu…Be careful if u driving...

That's why…Siyang expression not so good when the last fan cam that we saw. He try to smile but He can't make a smile at all and he can't let go soyeon hands even a minute when she tried to fix her handbag. Usually Siyang really friendly with fans and he will greet the fans first…but at fan cam we can saw Siyang wasn't greeting the fans at all. At time like this we can saw Soyeon lead siyang in silent way, she know siyang so honest man, and she know…siyang not in good mood that day. but the show must go on…she trying as polite and smile soyeon. My today mood too….not so good. :vicx::vicx:

But as one berries mention…Siyang posted his picture on ig wore couple hoodies right (the last hoodies, bowling date) after this last filming date right?

CHUAA Siyang ah….Daebak….it's mean…siyang still keep in touch with his goddess ane. Fighting berries….

Do I have share my strangest feeling with k drama couple. The first couple that I have feel they have something more than partner in the work was eugene and ki ta young. ( I am not the shipper of them). After watched their drama I didn't follow up their news…and someday…I heard news that eugene will be married….for Siyang and Soyeon now is their true struggle in their relationship. either as lover or friendship. But I really hope they keep wgm time as a good memory and always cherish it, Siyang said we never know the future, But let's hope and my pray always for Siyang and soyeon all the best.

Bianne chingu I can't put happy emoticon now...:sweatingbullets::tears:

• Like 20

11 hours ago, LeeK said:

just remember the 100 day episode where soyeon ask siyang what he will call her if they do not renew.

my wish when they end is:

do not change the way they call each other and do not change the frequency where they call each other.

YES ……….NADO :blush:

• Like 10

Thank you berry for the translation!

i can't face Sat. Loss for words..:bawling: I'm sure we will cry buckets.. Aigoo our precious crybabies SiSo couple..

Can only have real IG updates from our SiSo to soothe our pain.. I'm sure they hurt even more then, but hopfeully it's just for the final filming of WGM and thrus this, for the real deal - They realize how much they really love each other!!! And shall not let each other go in real life!! 

Spoiler

• Like 9