[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

GOOD MORNING BERRIES,

I don't think this thread needs a reminder to vote. Thanks to everyone who has proactively post the voting link in every new page. It makes it easier to vote when the voting time come. Berries are jjang, indeed. Just like our sweet SiSo couple. :) 

I don't have much time this morning but I would like to inform this forum that we've got 4 fanfics on hand already, yeay! I am still waiting for more fanfics from any berries who can participate, please send your story to kalyanavania17@gmail.com. Thank you. Calling again @thesuitelife547 and @alou who has planned to participate. We are waiting for your fanfics until March 21, 2015. Hope the due date is okay? After that, We will set an internal voting for the fanfics. Thank you berries.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, KalyanaV said:

Calling again @thesuitelife547 and @alou who has planned to participate. We are waiting for your fanfics until March 21, 2015. Hope the due date is okay? After that, We will set an internal voting for the fanfics. Thank you berries.

Yup, that's good! I'm going to start to write mine now. The rules that were posted on page 452 are the correct guidelines, right?

And just making sure, where do I send it then when I'm finished?

• Like 10

10 hours ago, rachhan said:

@eyra With my super amateurish korean understanding, the article basically contains testimonies from people who have worked with soyeon before. They range from employees at Namoo Actors, her manager, PDs, drama writers, actor jung kyung ho from falling for innocence, her friend suan and of course, kwak siyang.

In summary, everyone had very good things to say about her. Her friend, Suan, mentioned that despite having 20 years of experience as an actress, soyeon still gets excited and nervous everytime she receives a new script. She still maintains the same passion and has never lost sight of her initial pure intentions. Jung kyung ho refers to how she is like a piece of sugar (probably a korean expression here that I don't quite understand). I think he means that she is as pure as sugar and has an innocence about her. He also says that she is not only beautiful physically but has a pure heart as well.

Mostly people talk about how considerate she is to the people around her, how she is always polite and sincere. One of the employees from namoo mentioned that she never forgets to buy souvenirs/gifts for people from her agency during her holidays overseas. Additionally, it was also mentioned that she is always early on set to prepare for her role and she is often well-prepared for her roles so it's inevitable that only good acting will surface.

Of course, siyang mentioned how soyeon is very cheerful and when he is around her, he learns a lot from her. He also said she has this charm about her that makes the people around her smile.

Maybe someone else with better korean can translate the article in more detail.

Thanks @rachhan! I read all the berries comments above and i agree totally! I also noticed like @eyrathat she was early at the press con...

I remember one video i saw where so yeon gave out running shoes to all the crew when one of her dramas ended... not sure if tt was INR3 or FfI...she is v sweet, thotful n generous... I like her so much... guess no one can be all-rounder so its ok that she cant cook (LOL). My SIL is korean and i understand tt lots of young korean women do not cook as well,,, thats why many like to marry non koreans so tt their MIL will not expect them to follow K culture...

and yes, they r still v conversative n so PDA r still not really acceptable -after all, it is all confucianism thinking - their history.

But one thing, I like Si Yang, also dont like to see So Yeon in revealing clothes - if it was a fotoshoot, then not her choice. But a few years at award ceremonies, her dress is really really too much... and those were her personal choices after consultation w her stylist... so yes, this would be one thing abt So Yeon that I hope she will change... beauty n elegance need not be expressed thru revealing clothes....   so this also makes me like Si Yang... hahahaha... 

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

GOOD MORNING BERRIES,

I don't think this thread needs a reminder to vote. Thanks to everyone who has proactively post the voting link in every new page. It makes it easier to vote when the voting time come. Berries are jjang, indeed. Just like our sweet SiSo couple. :) 

I don't have much time this morning but I would like to inform this forum that we've got 4 fanfics on hand already, yeay! I am still waiting for more fanfics from any berries who can participate, please send your story to kalyanavania17@gmail.com. Thank you. Calling again @thesuitelife547 and @alou who has planned to participate. We are waiting for your fanfics until March 21, 2015. Hope the due date is okay? After that, We will set an internal voting for the fanfics. Thank you berries

here, I come to my sanctuary to recharge myself. :) Anyoooon Berries!

Thank you so much for those who post link on everypage! you have no idea how much you are making voters life easier. Muuuaaahhhhh!

Thank you for videos, screenshots and pictures. coming here is like coming to garden full of beautiful flower field after a long exhausting day. 

I can't wait to read all those fanfics. Good luck uri creative fanfictioners. Muuuaaahhhhhhh!

Love ya berries!

• Like 13

Screenshot_2016-03-17-22-39-59.png

So while rewatching ep 26 for the Nth time and taking screencaps, I was observing our beautiful couple and I decided: I trust these two. 

I trust they're doing their best to be good spouses on WGM and off. I trust they treat each other with sincerity, warmth and respect on and offscreen. I trust all the memories they have made and continue to make will be treasured for a lifetime by both of them. I trust that if both do not want to let go of the wonderful partnership they have formed over the past 200+ days, then they will have the courage to advance into something more after WGM. If not, then I trust they'll be supporting each other in all areas for a long time to come. 

I've said this before - at this juncture, what we see on WGM is only a very small part of their relationship. Imagine, they film for 8-10 hours for each ep and we see only 20 minutes of it. Plus their frequent offscreen contact means there's much between them we're not privy to. Like Siyang quitting smoking? A lot of things and conversations definitely had to happen behind the scenes, in their private time, for that to materialise. I don't even remember any other WGM couple who followed each other's schedules so closely and even commit it to memory like SiSo does.

I don't know what other Berries think. But I just wanted to say, if you have any apprehension or worries about SiSo or their fate after WGM, I implore you to trust them and enjoy the WGM journey with them while it lasts. Trust that they will do what's best for themselves and each other. I don't know what is it about these two that makes me want to trust them, but I do. :)

• Like 22

@hannajo how did you get those pictures? I google searched their name but nothing came out. You are so fast haha. I spot a ring. Reminds me of Jaerim couple on the bus

Read the article briefly. The candy necklace was made by Siyang for Soyeon's White Day Gift! Did any berries wish for anything during White day? Haha this page is fulfils your wishes!

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

@hannajo how did you get those pictures? I google searched their name but nothing came out. You are so fast haha. I spot a ring. Reminds me of Jaerim couple on the bus

Read the article briefly. The candy necklace was made by Siyang for Soyeon's White Day Gift! Did any berries wish for anything during White day? Haha this page is fulfils your wishes!

For now My only wish is…pali pali go to "Honeymoon"

Yeach it will be hard….both of them really berry busy now...:bawling:

• Like 11

As I was rewatching some of their old episodes, I recalled something which bothered me - twas during MBC Entertainment Awards night -Si Yang was v nervous and forgot all the names in his thankyou speech - I was kinda disappointed he didnt thank his wife? not the thanking her for helping him with the names but thanking her as part of his award acceptance speech... 

did you Berries feel the same way?

• Like 7

Did you Berries ever watch this interview Star Date with So Yeon - can see her cute and honest personality...:blush:

I tried to look for engsub of her movie Coffee online but couldnt.. if anyone knows,much appreciate a pte msg...muach. :phew:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

As I was rewatching some of their old episodes, I recalled something which bothered me - twas during MBC Entertainment Awards night -Si Yang was v nervous and forgot all the names in his thankyou speech - I was kinda disappointed he didnt thank his wife? not the thanking her for helping him with the names but thanking her as part of his award acceptance speech... 

Si Yang is so nervous, as i believe that he must be always showing his grateful with So yeon behind the scene.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, co4city said:

Ok, being super sick and catching up on work mean no time for ANYTHING lately... I think I was at page 420ish last time I was here. To those of you spammed me, sorry I missed all of them:tears:  I still need to go through all the pages but wanted to drop by and say hello to ya'll.  Man, things are happening around here and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :heart: 

Hey @co4city ... I was thinking of you too...so quiet! No wonder... drink lots of water and Vit C...

I remember you also understand korean? there should be a lot of news article next few days...heehhee ... no obligations tho...:)

@hannajo  You are 1 fast Berry - ! Soon we can hit 500 pages!!

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Alilla said:

For now My only wish is…pali pali go to "Honeymoon"

Yeach it will be hard….both of them really berry busy now...:bawling:

Yes Yes a honeymoon will be nice - maybe they are waiting for better weather ?? If not Europe, then some nice place in Japan with beautiful Cherry Blossoms....I know they have in Korea but would be nice to see them out of korea...

Twas reading a thread on China's WGM latest couple Song JiHyo and ChenBoLin (taiwanese) - they were already went to Bali recently for filming! And many more places planned during this Season 2 - about 10 countries... 

Hope more sponsors and advertisers will come forward and sponsor free trips for our Siso couple - like Running Man... would be so so great... 

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I know they did a calendar shoot for White Day but I never got round to finding out what it is all about..

Just pasting what I copied from Internet - bear with me Berries...500 pages,,, here we come.... 

Valentine's Day on February 14 celebrates love and affection between intimate companions. White Day (ホワイトデー, Howaito dē, a Japanese wasei-eigo) is a holiday celebrated on March 14, one month after Valentine's Day. In Japan this day is widely celebrated, much like Valentine's Day. It is also observed in South Korea and Taiwan.

In the countries where White Day is celebrated, the difference between Valentine's Day and White Day is about who gives the gifts. In these cultures, women present chocolates to men as gifts on Valentine's Day. One month later, men are supposed to return the favor by buying two to three times more expensive gifts for the women on White Day.

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, studentkkk said:

At that point in time...he looks like he will forget his own name.....think it is quite common for this to happen.  No matter what they showed us, they are still human and not perfect.

Isn't these imperfections what made us like them more? 

• Like 13