[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

55 minutes ago, alou said:

..that was fast berries~!! you beat me by 3 minutes.. hahaha.. it's time berries~!! we can do this!! aja~~!!!!

here is the link for vote

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-2-fanarts/12/

hahaha... I'm so excited that's why I post it as soon as I get the link to vote :D

already make my fourth vote...:D

aja... aja... berries

let's call other berries to vote @seesaw_love @Summer Ryn @KalyanaV @studentkkk @LeeK @dj_blue @catgoh92 @hannajo @co4city @ChuMills DejaVu @thesuitelife547 @SamaraP @Hajar Ahmad @rastberrii . @Rain Fung @chloe24 @Rose Perfecto@larus @novikoydy @ConMaRi @khairunni @wdwd @jl08 @suwon @6u2n7a @Nina Matti @lynseyanzia @yuar19ingrid @Aina Aziz @mizzem @wannika0912 @hninei

hmmm, who else?? I only remember this :sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, eyra said:

hahaha... I'm so excited that's why I post it as soon as I get the link to vote :D

aja... aja... berries

let's call other berries to vote @seesaw_love @Summer Ryn @KalyanaV @studentkkk @LeeK @dj_blue @catgoh92 @hannajo @co4city @ChuMills DejaVu @thesuitelife547 @SamaraP @Hajar Ahmad

@eyra and @alou.  Silly me was too excited to share that I didn't even think to include the link.  Quoting your post to call these berries out double whammy!  Komawo...

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, eyra said:

Thank you chingu!!!

Done my vote 2x - desk top & tab :)

tomorrow morning will start early and should be able to do minimum 14 times by 19th Mar

• Like 14

16 hours ago, LeeK said:

For that part, i like her response more.

Yes Me too, I like soyeon response more. But I really curious what siyang response….seem siyang too get shy because of soyeon response. I don't think it was translated.

Maybe…berries with Hangul read capabilities could help us…calling @catgoh92, @hannajo, @Addictedtokeverything and of course @thesuitelife547

and others berries…please help us. 

• Like 12

News of Si Yang's role in his upcoming fantasy sageuk drama:

Kwak Shi-yang (Oh My Ghostess) will play a warm, sweet young man whose first love was the princess; he became both her friend and brother-like figure when his father brought her home as a child and kept her safely hidden, making him her only source of connection to the outside world. (Dramabeans)

A warm, sweet young man?  First love was the princess?  So Yeon will be a little jealous, though the actress playing the princess is half his age, which will be weird enough for So Yeon to not be all that jealous.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, eyra said:

aja... aja... berries

let's call other berries to vote @seesaw_love @Summer Ryn @KalyanaV @studentkkk @LeeK @dj_blue @catgoh92 @hannajo @co4city @ChuMills DejaVu @thesuitelife547 @SamaraP @Hajar Ahmad @rastberrii . @Rain Fung @chloe24 @Rose Perfecto@larus @novikoydy @ConMaRi @khairunni @wdwd @jl08 @suwon @6u2n7a @Nina Matti @lynseyanzia @yuar19ingrid @Aina Aziz @mizzem @wannika0912 @hninei

hmmm, who else?? I only remember this :sweatingbullets:

Tq @eyra for calling..been busy lately. Just manage to glance true the threads n waiting for time to vote...just casted my vote. Will wait for another 6hrs for 2nd vote n so forth....siso couple fighting

• Like 15