[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Wow! Thank you @thesuitelife547 for the translation of Si Yang's proposal!  He really conveyed all that?  How cute is that?  So sweet.  I like how he says what he can do and that he does so many things by himself but now he hates it and wants to share it with her.  And in contrast, in her proposal on their wedding day, she told him the things she can't do too well but that if he can "put up" with her, to please give her another chance to show him a better side of her.  Oh, my heart. :wub:

• Like 10

I cant wait the recap from @thesuitelife547 n eng ep from kshowonline...I laughed so hard after watched 30xtimes ...because I heard some kind the staff who has tight wrestling with siyang was a judo athelete.....wkwkwkwk poor siyang that's why siyang really make membonggg face.:P:P

Edit: I think I know why siyang really good at play a game at guest house  ( i dont know the game name, like @larus said i used to play it with a rock)...siyang has alot of nuna (i read some where siyang has 3 nunas). Yeach...the maknae in the family have to joined play with his nunas.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Alilla said:

I cant wait the recap from @thesuitelife547 n eng ep from kshowonline...I laughed so hard after watched 30xtimes ...because I heard some kind the staff who has tight wrestling with siyang was a judo athelete.....wkwkwkwk poor siyang that's why siyang really make membonggg face.:P:P

LOL!  That was me watching that part, too.  Laugh and laugh and laugh. Goodness..how obvious was it before they started that Si Yang was going to lose?  It was like pitting the Hulk against Mushu.  

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Alilla said:

@Summer Ryn  when in this episode  siyang said she is my woman an we are in love?  Hiks hiks hiks it's make sad that i cant understand korean n read hangul.:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

I have wrote some brief translations at page 389 for this

7 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

Just watched finished today wgm,  when saw OhYe Couple cried out, i cried out too. They & Bbyu Couple seem the longest in wgm. 9 months ! Really times files... But to their surprised WGM really gifted them 2 air tickets to hawaii.

The longest couple should be Woojung couple. At least a year and few months. The ones are Adam and Khuntoria 

--------------

Now I kinda understand why Soyeon does all the talking. She is mature for her age. Expressing her thoughts through words. And for Siyang he express through actions. If it wasn't for him she won't feel the happiness right? 

• Like 12

4 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

As far as captions for the other episodes go, I could work on them, probably, if people wanted to rewatch the episodes with captions, but I'm not sure when I would be able to do that, it'd be in my spare time and then would be released sporadically. The only one that I did actually do with the captions was like the 3rd episode I think, or maybe it was their 2nd?? I think it was the 3rd and then the other one that I did didn't have captions cause I never finished it haha. But I mean, it's always something I could do in my spare time if some of you guys want to see it with the captions.

Thank you so much for the translation of si yang's proposal video - so cute!! :wub: 

I would be really, really happy if you actually did translate some of the captions for earlier siso episodes (I rewatch them all the time anyways) - though of course I don't want this to stand in the way of your schoolwork! Please don't feel pressured and only do it if you have time and actually want to! :D

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Nina Matti said:

Thank you so much for the translation of si yang's proposal video - so cute!! :wub: 

I would be really, really happy if you actually did translate some of the captions for earlier siso episodes (I rewatch them all the time anyways) - though of course I don't want this to stand in the way of your schoolwork! Please don't feel pressured and only do it if you have time and actually want to! :D

No problem! And I'd be glad to do some, it's just I don't know when they'd be done, like I wouldn't be able to follow a schedule cause school homework changes every week, but still, I'd be happy to haha :) 

• Like 11

I think SoYeon got even (albeit unwittingly) for the halmikkot (grandma flower) comment but saying She says she could really see that it was hard for SiYang to wrestle because his expression was ugly. LOL

Screen Shot 2016 02 28 at 9 57 40 AM

But she still has a good heart. All in all! LOL

I bet SoYeon's body, already as stiff and inflexible as it is usually, was probably frozen totally in the super cold temperatures from the beach winds. Her muscles must hurting and frozen solid, she couldn't pull herself up even with SiYang's help (she would still have to leverage her feet on the floor for him to pull her up, but I guess even her feet are now lifelessly frozen)...But SiYang says:

Why are you lying down like this?

Screen Shot 2016 02 28 at 10 05 34 AM

Since it's only the 2 of us here, you gonna lie down like this?

Screen Shot 2016 02 28 at 10 05 38 AM

SiYang is such a naughty boy?? LOL

• Like 14

@thesuitelife547 Waaa..thank you so much for the awesome fecap. This is fast! Thanks dear. Your recap fed my curiousity of the last part of their BRI that I couldn't quite got it when I watched it yesterday. So it's the statement of how this trip helped Soyeon broke out of her following schedule-define rules. She finally learns how to enjoy the unexpected happiness that life has come to offer. Both confirmed how the enjoy the trip and that this trip filled them with good memories. Sweet!

Dangjin episodes turn to be my most favorite episodes, it really showed how much comfortable and affection they both had with each other. I love Soyeon's carefree positive attitude during the trip. I love her proactiveness to come close to Siyang. I love that Siyang read her so well to know that she's so comfortable and excited, he didn't have to initiate skinship cause it just came naturally between them, unlike during their beginning episode when she's still so awkward that he had to move forward to take the lead in approaching her. That wasn't the case anymore. But that doesn't mean he lost his high protective instinc to Soyeon.

We've seen in the previous Dangjin trip episode, how he automatically raised his arm to Soyeon's wait when Soyeon stood up in the bus, to protect her from falling. He hold Soyeon's hand during walks along the snowy road, making sure she won't trip on it. In this episode, he made sure Soyeon's comfort came first. Made sure she's all covered to keep her warm. Sweet scolded her when she rejected the shawl. Worried when he incidentally hit the sparkles near Soyeon's body. His voice were full of concern during that part...ooh so many moments that I love here.

Did you notice that when the camera zoomed to the Avengers team at the beginning, Siso were in the middle of hug each other so close they didn't immediately realize there were Avengers behind them? And when Soyeon asked him to sing 'Aishinayo' to lullaby her to sleep, we didn't see the part of him singing? And the words of Soyeon we saw in the last week's preview, when she said next time when it is warmer, let's visit Dangjin again, and he responded with Of course, of course. Their voices were so sweet plus his low rasp voice was just s.e.x.y.!!  Speaking of the editing that WGM did.. If only I had access to Siso's full footage, it won't just be a 3 episodes x 23 mins!  :D  The Dangjin trip has obviously became a memorable trip for both of them. And I hope they will really get a chance to visit there again when it's warmer.

Both are busy now especially Soyeon. But seeing their progress so far, I don't think they will willingly sacrifice wgm in the near future. Siyang was in a crazy daily drama filming of 102 episodes before, but he can managed wgm just fine. Soyeon will do just fine, too, running both her drama and WGM. Especially since WGM and meeting Siyang has been kinda source of happiness for her. So no need to worry of their WGM stint, They can manage just well, their management has been proven to be very supportive for them, despite some ups and down and a little ruckuss occured amongst fans (or non-fans?) along the way. Instead, Soyeon's BRI had answered a lot of doubt on it, how happy she is, no more that she felt lonely, how thankful she is to WGM she could die. And what makes it even better, is because the person who makes her feel those happiness, is Siyang. Those are quite strong expression! Someone who's a long time fans of Soyeon that I know, I'm not sure if she's berry or berry-to-be, told us last night, Soyeon is always a friendly people and she has known to show aegyo and been touchy touchy to her close circles as well. Somehow, it's on a more personal level with Siyang. Soyeon has been known to be honest, so what she expressed in the BRI and how she reacted toward Siyang, may be as honest as her heart felt. On Siyang's side, I admire his protective ways to Soyeon and how he always listen so attentively to everything she shared (and remember all of those, too!). He reads Soyeon so well that he knows he doesn't have to initiate strong skinship, it will just happen naturally between them. That's also part of his protectiveness to Soyeon. Can you imagine what's gonna happen when both of them come strong on skinship? With so much attraction between both of them? :D  Being a relatively new comer in business, but with his attitudes and maturity level, not just in number of age but also in his mentality (that he was even considered a 'father' for his 101 members), I don't think he will feel a burden to bring up his relationship to Soyeon to the next level, especially since he seems to really like her. What's with all the frequent off cam communication between them, request for cutting lesson, unspoken statement through their couple bracelet, support on her press conf? I don't think you'd do that to a merely work partner! Point is, the attraction between these two are just there. But it is up to them to decide on what they wanna do with it. Both are grown up and mature, gained positively from WGM, not just career wise but also on their personal development. It is up to them on what they wanna do with their relationship. But I remember how this thread has been like a magic lamp so far. Almost all of our wishes here came true. Therefore, I intend to write my POSITIVE views and expectations on Siso. I wish for them to have a sweet overseas honeymoon in WGM laaater on, I wish forvthem to spend more private time at their Pyeonchangdong's house, I wish for them to not let go of each other,and I wish for them to have more good projects in the future, together and individually. Then, I wish to see Soyeon's getting married next year (to Siyang, of course, in my wish). What are your positive wishes for Siso, berries? Remember to write them here, they may just come true! :) Stay positive, stay cherful. This is a lovely weekend! 

Sorry for a long long post. :) 

• Like 18

random watched the siso episode....

not too certain but i think this is the BGM for when they "lover's quarrel" on who is more thankful and then interlocked hands after the housewarming.

for those interested.

• Like 8

thanks for the recap, @thesuitelife547 really enlightened me what happened in new episode, thank too for the translation of Proposal video....so sweet proposal...

@KalyanaV I love your post, and your wishes are my wishes too, hope both of them can always be happy together in real life marriage.... :blush:

What I love from this forum, whenever some negativities or pessimistic aura  come around our Siso couple, then other berries will share some awesome thoughts that can hush away that negativity and pessimistic aura in here.... Love you, all :heart::heart::heart:

Si Yang with his absolute bracelet.... :wub: I hope So Yeon can managed to come to the concert last night

• Like 13

Berries,

im trying to stay focused on finishing my school assignment first, its due tonite... cldnt let myself read all the recaps cos i know i will end up losing 3 hrs on just siso spamming n watching...

Maybe someone sent, sorry if this duplicates, chinese subs r out on dailymotion... cldnt paste link... 

i would love to translate all the captions,,, but believe @thesuitelife547 life has already done recaps...

Contest round 2 - okay,,, will send some artwork,,, may not hv time for handmade :cold_sweat:

I'll be back!!

• Like 7

FYI in case some of you keep refreshing kshow website.   

Latest WGM 310  is not available VIU which normally not the case.   I asked another berry to check for me (just in case only my screen not updated) but she confirmed hers was at last EP too.   

Since kshow source is VIU, then i guess there will be some delay in English subbed.       

------------------------

Edited :   VIU just updated EP310 ! :w00t:

• Like 9

@KalyanaV Thank u I like ur post.

@Summer Ryn @eyra I cant help my self to believe in this thread "Alladin lamp " is listening to our wishes. Positive is always good than negative things. So I will keep my positive thought for SiSo. First...please bring us "honeymoon trip". I remember previous wgm go jun hee said to jin woo..the lover must been together for 4 seasons to know better to each other...kyaaaa...uri siso will be together in 4 seasons...summer, autumn, winter and march coming to spring. Fighting SiSo,  thank u i like u berries:blush:

• Like 10