[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

7 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

@Alilla  this week i have rec'd many requests .......even as fast as the show just ended.   I am abit lost track of what are those requests now.   So please all be patient with me......:bawling:   i haven't read the past few pages here...haven't watch the English subbed too.  

Anyway, i am just dropping by to share this video.    A Chinese berry approached me with her "mini drama'.    I  filter what i share on my IG but this one very touching....very creative.    i like it and hence i like to share with everyone!    hope that she will come out with more such videos.  
Please drop her a line of encouragement if you like it. her Instagram is  "droveticially"  or drop a line under my IG post for this video.   

the video is sooooo wonderful, i'm kinda teary while watching, the sequence is so perfect with the wedding as an ending.... :wub::wub:

thank you @seesaw_love for sharing the video

8 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

I don't think he dropped it on his birthday. I don't think the day he dropped it was ever said, I'm watching that part again too to make sure and I don't see/hear anything about it being on his birthday. So Yeon just referred to it as 'the day he dropped it.' They never specified when, as far as it seems to me.

Thank you @thesuitelife547 for the clarification of the time. I'm kinda relieved that it's not specified the exact day, so it's probably not in his birthday, in my delulu mind maybe it was someday near their trip day (could it be when they met in the cafe??), which it means they did meet outside WGM :w00t::phew:

18 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Good morning Berries, 

Regarding Shipper Contest, the admin already submitted  the sets of pre-generated letters, so we can discuss it together (Before Feb 19).

Here is the link

And it goes like:

grgtgkcbbydgtli

hppgssyicewcicp

huliwcmahklvupw

iolsmpmbdlvoylu

jhplwiiujlyvhjh

kkhtjhyuiupwaou

tlbdsfwhighswku

rarfvoouimppptl

gmpddukghhyhfdm

tcfewcbwsknmmpw

Lets having fun to think the word combinations this week. 

Reveal hidden contents

I surprised there are two different shippers from Reply 1998 in this soompi. And both of them join this event. And both have a huge fans. May be some of Berries as their fans too.

I didn't see the shipper from Bbyu and OhYea yet, hope they know this event and will submit soon. We are the only couple from WGM.  

I wrote this didn't want to lowering your enthusiasm in competing, but I even want to tell that whoever the competitor, be positive that we are one of the best. Again, do it for fun, supportive, and fair. 

good morning too, dear berries

just looking at that sequences of words, I already feel dizzy... lol

I'm not really good in English, so I can only encourage other berries who are more capable to make a poem for that words.

FIGHTING....FIGHTING..... BERRIES....

LET'S SPREAD SISO'S LOVE TO THE WORLD :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 9

9 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

I don't think he dropped it on his birthday. I don't think the day he dropped it was ever said, I'm watching that part again too to make sure and I don't see/hear anything about it being on his birthday. So Yeon just referred to it as 'the day he dropped it.' They never specified when, as far as it seems to me.

Oh...thot it was dropped on the birthday event.coz it was too long for siyang not to notice the missing photo. if it was dropped a day earlier or on trip day then I would understand..poor siyang..cought red-handed

But am happy coz the 'crisis' settled within a minute...and they continued being lovey dovey

• Like 7

Morning berries, what a lovely monday for me, I woke up with a smile on my face after rewatching Siso part last night :) I managed to spend some time in this thread reading the rest of the recent posts I haven't read yet, watched the video posted by @seesaw_love with credit to @drovetically in IG, also the hand biting clip that never faild to make me grin like an idiot :D . I think VIU made slightly a liiiiitle mistake when translating some parts of Siso. When I rewatched Siso part last night, I listen more carefully to the conversation parts instead of focusing on the subtitles. And I must say that the recap we had from  @thesuitelife547 is the most accurate one. Thank you  @thesuitelife547 for your awesome recap. It's a gift to have you here with berries. 

Now, as soon as I read the parts about Contest follow up and participants and so on, my smile disappear a bit. Why did I even bother to register our thread into the contest? Wasn't it too early to register when we haven't even know who'll be the 'competitors' at that time? Mianhe berries, hope you won't be berry mad at me :( . The competitors are tough, I should say. But let's not loose our spirit. Let's just do this with a spirit of fun and because of our love to SiSo. Anyway, the entry date for Round 1 is postpone, to Feb 19-24. The keyboard smash up words has been announced. So we have more time to prepare for the entry materials.

since noone has posted idea on how to manage this contest thingy, allow me to share some. I am not familiar with this contest, but I think we will need a teamworks to do this properly. So I would like to suggest:

1. @seesaw_love to be our main coordinator. Task description: post each round's entry on the Contest's thread, represent us in asking questions and relaying the answers to/from moderators of the contest, update us with the progress of the contest, manage the internal pool in Siso thread (if needed) to choose what themes and which entries should be posted on the Contest thread, manage the publication and reminder for voting through as many Social Medias sites as possible. 

I know @seesaw_love has voicing her concern about english communication barrier, but don't worry. Me and other berries here will try to help you as much as needed, you just need to tell us what should we do. Please? 

2. @larus to be our vice coordinator, come in charge in case something come up with main coordinator.

3. Round 1 entry : Feb 19 - 24, 2016

- Introduction of Siso Couple: I will try to help on this part. Also, can we have @thesuitelife547, @alou to also do this part?

- Poetry using the provided smash keyboard words : I would like to ask @alou and @ChuMills DejaVu to provide us with their beautiful poetry skills. 

4. Round 2 entry : Mar 1-6, 2016

- Fan Art : No detail instruction yet, but I just know who can help us for this round :) 

- Calling @SamaraP and @merryluna to help us with your creative artworks. There is one more berry in Siso thread that I know is good with artwork, I am sorry that I forget the name, I should go back several pages to find your name, later :) . Also, we have many talented berries on IG, and I will help to communicate this task with them, one we get more detail instruction from Contest moderator.

5. Round 3 entry: Mar 10-15, 2016

- Fan Fiction : No detail instruction yet. 

- I can help in this part, but only when I had a brief story idea and theme, given to me.  I would also like to call out @catgoh92 and @ChuMills DejaVu who are good with words and fanfic creations. 

6. Round 4 entry: Mar 19-24, 2016

- Fan Video : No detail instruction yet

- @seesaw_love and perhaps @drovetically on IG can help us with this part.

Other berries' please help us to come up with the main theme ideas.

I would suggest 'REAL' as our theme. As in, Siso is showing the real 'them' in all of their interaction and their progress. It also represent our wish for them in the future.

Let's share as many theme ideas as possible, so we can come out with one approved theme for Siso.

I am sorry if I caused berries many inconvenience with my advance here. Hope berries will understand, thank you I like you all. :) 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

Morning berries, what a lovely monday for me, I woke up with a smile on my face after rewatching Siso part last night :) I managed to spend some time in this thread reading the rest of the recent posts I haven't read yet, watched the video posted by @seesaw_love with credit to @drovetically in IG, also the hand biting clip that never faild to make me grin like an idiot :D . I think VIU made slightly a liiiiitle mistake when translating some parts of Siso. When I rewatched Siso part last night, I listen more carefully to the conversation parts instead of focusing on the subtitles. And I must say that the recap we had from  @thesuitelife547 is the most accurate one. Thank you  @thesuitelife547 for your awesome recap. It's a gift to have you here with berries. 

Now, as soon as I read the parts about Contest follow up and participants and so on, my smile disappear a bit. Why did I even bother to register our thread into the contest? Wasn't it too early to register when we haven't even know who'll be the 'competitors' at that time? Mianhe berries, hope you won't be berry mad at me :( . The competitors are tough, I should say. But let's not loose our spirit. Let's just do this with a spirit of fun and because of our love to SiSo. Anyway, the entry date for Round 1 is postpone, to Feb 19-24. The keyboard smash up words has been announced. So we have more time to prepare for the entry materials.

since noone has posted idea on how to manage this contest thingy, allow me to share some. I am not familiar with this contest, but I think we will need a teamworks to do this properly. So I would like to suggest:

1. @seesaw_love to be our main coordinator. Task description: post each round's entry on the Contest's thread, represent us in asking questions and relaying the answers to/from moderators of the contest, update us with the progress of the contest, manage the internal pool in Siso thread (if needed) to choose what themes and which entries should be posted on the Contest thread, manage the publication and reminder for voting through as many Social Medias sites as possible. 

I know @seesaw_love has voicing her concern about english communication barrier, but don't worry. Me and other berries here will try to help you as much as needed, you just need to tell us what should we do. Please? 

2. @larus to be our vice coordinator, come in charge in case something come up with main coordinator.

3. Round 1 entry : Feb 19 - 24, 2016

- Introduction of Siso Couple: I will try to help on this part. Also, can we have @thesuitelife547, @alou to also do this part?

- Poetry using the provided smash keyboard words : I would like to ask @alou and @ChuMills DejaVu to provide us with their beautiful poetry skills. 

4. Round 2 entry : Mar 1-6, 2016

- Fan Art : No detail instruction yet, but I just know who can help us for this round :) 

- Calling @SamaraP and @merryluna to help us with your creative artworks. There is one more berry in Siso thread that I know is good with artwork, I am sorry that I forget the name, I should go back several pages to find your name, later :) . Also, we have many talented berries on IG, and I will help to communicate this task with them, one we get more detail instruction from Contest moderator.

5. Round 3 entry: Mar 10-15, 2016

- Fan Fiction : No detail instruction yet. 

- I can help in this part, but only when I had a brief story idea and theme, given to me.  I would also like to call out @catgoh92 and @ChuMills DejaVu who are good with words and fanfic creations. 

6. Round 4 entry: Mar 19-24, 2016

- Fan Video : No detail instruction yet

- @seesaw_love and perhaps @drovetically on IG can help us with this part.

Other berries' please help us to come up with the main theme ideas.

I would suggest 'REAL' as our theme. As in, Siso is showing the real 'them' in all of their interaction and their progress. It also represent our wish for them in the future.

Let's share as many theme ideas as possible, so we can come out with one approved theme for Siso.

I am sorry if I caused berries many inconvenience with my advance here. Hope berries will understand, thank you I like you all. :) 

Second to all the suggestion.....fighting:grin:

• Like 2

I would love to help the best I can in the contest! I haven't taken a good look at the keyboard smash but I can try to like brainstorm some ideas to get us started tomorrow as well as perhaps some stuff for the introduction :)

And don't worry about the competition, this is all for fun anyway haha. Plus, last year in the Namgoong Min & Hong Jinyoung thread, I believe we were shocked every single time we passed a round to the next. Let's just find enjoyment and fun in doing this stuff!! :D

• Like 10

3 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

Please do remember that there will be 4 winners in total where 2 of them are staff picks!! So don't worry about the number of votes you gonna get! Just have fun and be creative and different :)

You can do this! Fighting!!! :D

PS: @khairunni you can drop by the other WGM couple threads and ask them to join too. More fun if many ships participate :) I think I've intruded enough "homes" already haha!

Dear @KalyanaV, its okay you posted in the contest too early and we became the first shippers on the list. Actually you brought it simple if the admin set some pages for each couple, hopefully we will be in the first page. Do not think how tough our competitor, I am sure beside Soompiers, we will be supported by SiSo shipper around the world.

I am sorry Berries, I have experienced in this contest but I didn't help much yet. I am too busy till March. 

For the first thing we could do, we need your finger to like what @KalyanaV already posted in the contest thread. The link:

Then, each round everyone could join based on your talents. All we need are how to manage it well if there are more than one participant and Soompi Contest need only one submission. 

From my humble opinion, and I never doubt @seesaw_love capabilities, I think she already has many responsibilities in managing IG, facebook, dan Youtube. She even wrote everything in two languages to make all the Berries around the world understand. *bowing to you dear seesaw_love. No one can beat you as the best Berry, and thank you so much for your hard works. 

Moreover, seesaw_love has so many talents and big possibilities will participate in specific round like FanArt and FanVideo. If she also manages this contest, I am afraid she will has not enough rest. But if she willing to do it, I will be more happy.:wub:

So, my point are?

1. How about if we choose @KalyanaV as coordinator this event? Eventhough KalyanaV said doesn't have soompi account, as long as she can post anything in soompi, she still consider as soompiers. So, problem solved ^_^v. 

The reason I choose KalyanaV are because her awareness, initiative, and successful in spreading love message in valentine day on SiSo's IG. 

2. May be we need team who will help and support the coordinator. Its better recommend for Berry who has capability like "make pooling" (to choose the best choice) or has creativity in words for "marketing", persuasive and good reminder. Everyone could be volunteer for this positions. Its better will representative different countries.

3. May be new Berries have so many talents in writing, art-ing, or video making. May be they are still less confident to say they could, but suggesting your friend in this Berry family will be better. Or everyone who want to join, can submit their creations privately to coordinator. 

For those who don't have confidence in grammar, may be @kappy (if you have time) will help. If am not mistaken, she ever volunteers when we had no sub because kshownow.net stopped subbing.

And the rest, lets chose and participate in which round you can join. Even you just willing to vote, your participation is important for this Berry family tree.

Its not about win or loose, but the positive impacts we will get in this contest. We can be more creative, we can work together as team, remind each other, burn our spirit and grow our relationships. 

Ps. @anniepanda, aaah ya, I hope I have more time to search another thread. Just to write this post, I need 4 times checking this thread, in the middle of posting, someone interrupted and am fly away :D

Anyway, thank you annie for dropping in this house and give more spirit. Hope you can join having fun with us ;)

• Like 11

@khairunni - I agree with your suggestion abt. the Shipper's competition.  As qualified and wonderful as @seesaw_love is, I sense she's got too much on her plate.  I'm like khairunni and everyone else here - we agree you really are the best Berry, the numero uno fan, unsurpassed.  But since it seems like it might be too overwhelming for you (at least now with all the things you've got going on), I think that it's a good idea if @KalyanaV could take the reigns in this competition.  What do you think?  Would you be okay with that, KalyanaV?  It's totally fine if you can't, for some reason, of course!

And I would be glad to help anyone who may feel unsure about their English.  I'm strange in the way that I actually love proofreading. (I told you....strange!)

I've been working on the smash poems.  Hmmm...kinda hard.  Good kind of challenging, though.  Still a little unsure about the content.  Siso couple, I know, but... Aw well, you can thumbs up, thumbs down, whatever.  Haha.

• Like 11

My dearest berries chingu, maybe I can't help a lot about the competition, but I will participate to vote alot.Bianne

After the.x times to rewatched ep 308, Soyeon really funny n cute to make a comment when they want to departure…Soyeon make it like a wedding vow, I, Kim So yeon, as a wife will really listen to my husband and we will make a good memories together….wkwkwkwkw:w00t::w00t:

• Like 12

Hi berries~ It's me ig@droveticially I just sign up and get your warm words about the mini drama<one more seesaw ending> credited by myself,really glad and appreciated that you like it. Because this is some difficulties of the network in my country,actually I didn't click the soompi.com before 2333 (233333 in Chinese SNS means "hahahahaha",you can add 3 as many as you want after 2 to express the funny feeling)

My english is just ok ,so maybe sometimes there will be some mistakes in my words...please let them be overlooked23333

Really nice to meet you all,and from now on,I will try my best to be an active “porter”to share message about seesaw couple in Chinese SNS with you and take interesting part here to Chinese SNS.

I stick the website of the mini drama here again

Hope you don't miss it~Actually after the 18hours‘ first cut ,I spent about 5 hours to modify,so the video is a more-than-20-hours work TT  If you like it,I will be berry berry happy that you leave some comments in the youtube website.I will check it one by one.

Your comments are my energy!

And really thx to @seesaw_love for helping me to upload the video to youtube and bring me here.thank u I like u~

• Like 21

@droveticially - I just LOVE your video.  I can tell it took a lot of work and a lot of time.  I love the music, too.  That first song was really touching, even if I didn't know the translation.  All my favorite shots were included.  It made me tear up again, seeing Si Yang tear up.  I'm grateful to @seesaw_love and you for sharing it with us!

• Like 7

@droveticially haii..welcome to soompi and love your video so much. 20 hours of working hard to make them just wow...you are jjaaang! Thank you for sharing with us and please post often in this thread. 

By joining this shipper paradise, do we have the answer beside seesaw_love, we already have candidate for the FanVid round? *wink wink. If you don't mind, your hard work will be needed for sure ;)

And @kappy thank you for replying. So we will have another poem from you for the first round? Greaat, thank you dear. If an not mistaken, for the first round to introduce the couple, we just need to submit three words to describe our couple the most. And the description when their first meeting. But for this year, seems the first round will be more interesting and challenging. Love it. Hopefully more Berries will participate.

Just share lil bit about last year contest. For the second round, there are fans fiction with the theme "How your couple life after their marriage"

For Jjongaholics thread, we had 5 fanfics and we chose the best by pooling and the result was fanfic from @blisfully got the highest votes. 

For the third round, the admin asked free fanart and submitted maximum 3 FanArt. We also did voting and 2 FanArt from @anniepanda (shadow box and beautiful drawing) and @holticulture FanArt are chosen. Full credit for their creativity and glad we got the first place by helping from Jjongah shipper around the world. 

The fourth round was FMV just like seesaw_love posted in Youtube and it had duration around 3 to 5 minutes, cmiiw. Admin ordered only one FanVid and in jjongah thread we did voting as well.

Thats all sharing my experiences, if last year I only participated as a voter, this year I will help as much as I can. I wish I could have more time with you here and all of us have the same spirit. Fighting! 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, kappy said:

@droveticially - I just LOVE your video.  I can tell it took a lot of work and a lot of time.  I love the music, too.  That first song was really touching, even if I didn't know the translation.  All my favorite shots were included.  It made me tear up again, seeing Si Yang tear up.  I'm grateful to @seesaw_love and you for sharing it with us!

I don't know whether you noticed the song credit provided in that youtube website, so If 
you wanna know the names of the music, check that website  and you ll get ,thank for loving this video ~

• Like 5