[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@Alilla honestly i have not done mine too!!!  too busy!   Beside i am really not good in expressing myself in words & i can't draw!  

There are many send to me....very simple notes.   Like Siso fighting, always by your side, etc. just one sentence...love from so-so (country). That's all.       So i am going to keep it simple as well.   

6 minutes ago, Alilla said:

@seesaw_love….ohtoke…I have to confess I really not art woman at all. I want to participate the project…but I really don't have confident to make it.

All I can do is I will always be the cheerleaders for SISO and berries friends.

FiGHTING Berries chingu. @thesuitelife547 Putake chingu…waiting for your siyang interview translation, please take ur time.:blush:

• Like 16

Thank you @thesuitelife547 for your willingness to translate the articles and interviews.  With his completion of his daily drama, he really is doing a lot of interviews, which is great for us (except for the times he doesn't answer the way we want...heehee).  

And thank you @khairunni and @KalyanaV and @seesaw_love for the insight you've been able to give on the articles and interviews so far.  Thanks to anyone else I may have missed.  Honestly, we really put our heads together and find out stuff, don't we?  Well, maybe not me so much, but I can comment and spazz just fine with the rest of you!  @larus - Always thankful for your gifs.   And what is your secret in finding out their fashion clothing and items?  Is there an app to search by pictures?  However you do it, it's neat.   @SamaraP - Gorgeous artwork!  Keep 'em comin'..  So many wonderful moments captured of our Siso couple.

@suwon - My goodness.  That was such a beautiful tribute to So Yeon.  So heartfelt.  I think you should have someone translate it into Korean and send it to her somehow.  I think she would be very touched.  

• Like 15

18 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

Siyang will be jealous of Lee Sang Woo as he a 'lady killer' in every drama...he so charming..i'm looking forward this drama :D Siyang, do not jealous because you already in Soyeon's Heart:)

@Summer Ryn  

Lee sang woo drama famous with love scene. I dying want to watch how siyang will be jealous? Speedy wording...n how soyeon console her mad manjittnam nampyeonnim. Kiss his cheek???

@suwon...please send ur friend fan letter with siso project, please send to @seesaw_love email.

• Like 11

@seesaw_love

Hi. Please let me know if my typed format is too complicated. My handwriting is not nice after using keyboard all these years....I feel like I've to start writing the alphabets from scratch!   Lol...

On a side note, thanks to all those who gave us news and do the translation too. It's nice to actually hear SiSo sharing their views on cheating because it sounds like they're committed and serious about each other's feelings on this issue. Si Yang gave up smoking for So Yeon? That's awesome. It's not easy. She must be really precious to him. So Yeon took up cooking and knitting skills. It must not have been easy. So it means Si Yang is precious to her too. And they expressed their jealousy in not holding hands nor meeting other guys alone plus the threat to 'kill' the other cheating party.....although saying only....good to express their inner thoughts

I see that they genuinely care about each other and do their best to change  for the better which is good. So the cameo roles are good for them because they can see how painful it is if one party cheats in a relationship. It's a blessing in disguise, thanks to Kyung Ho. After this, they'll probably cherish each other more.

I can just see Si Yang fussing over So Yeon as her temporary manager...turning down one to one appointments with guys.   :)

• Like 20

@thesuitelife547  thank you for the translation.. jiahhh can't wait for saturday....:sweatingbullets:

What really excited me is the confession of Kwak Si Yang that he quit smoking because of Kim So Yeon. WOWWW.... it's REALLY AWESOME if it's really true. Quit smoking is hard to do especially to the one who is addicted of it. That's only mean that So Yeon is so special to him that make him stop that addiction.  :wub:

It's really nice that their relationship in WGM make both of them become a better person..... :blush:

• Like 16

I'm so happy to see the above photo in Siyang IG & drop message to Siyang, remind him to love Soyeon forever...:D:lol:

O Chinggu berries, i have not read through most of your post due to excited to drop Siyang message after saw he post Soyeon in his IG ! Will read through after i'm back from my new year goodies purchase..Cu all later:)

• Like 13

So Yeon looks blissful surrounded by her handsome nampyeonim and 3 cool good-looking brothers-in-law.  It's a good idea to invite them to the birthday party. They'll always make sure that SiSo kiss at every opportunity.     :D

• Like 14

This is the place where Siso went during their Dangjin trip. Amiart museum, very pretty place. This place was recommended in Siyang's IG by many Korean, when he posted his IG pic with Soyeon with his caption asking for recomended place to go in Dangjin. 

• Like 17

@KalyanaV your drawing is so cute..... 

i like how you draw that Si Yang shake the cute tail of So Yeon :w00t::w00t::w00t:

11 minutes ago, jl08 said:

So Yeon looks blissful surrounded by her handsome nampyeonim and 3 cool good-looking brothers-in-law.  It's a good idea to invite them to the birthday party. They'll always make sure that SiSo kiss at every opportunity.     :D

Agree with you, I hope there will be another occasions in WGM that they will gather togeher again, so there will be many... many....  'kiss chant' :P

• Like 15

55 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

This is the place where Siso went during their Dangjin trip. Amiart museum, very pretty place. This place was recommended in Siyang's IG by many Korean, when he posted his IG pic with Soyeon with his caption asking for recomended place to go in Dangjin. 

I found the blog yesterday, but because there was no SiSo picture, I didn't share it here. I saw the blogger said that she met SiSo filming WGM and took picture with them. May be because she knew the episode is not aired yet, she didn't post SiSo picture in her blog. How lucky she is and how friendly and nice SiSo in that cold weather still gave space for another visitors took picture with them. 

http://m.blog.naver.com/lss3178/220618482935

The pictures are under spoiler

Spoiler

IMG_4204_copy.jpg?type=w2

IMG_1079_copy.jpg?type=w800

IMG_1217_copy.jpg?type=w2

IMG_1260_copy.jpg?type=w2

IMG_1278_copy.jpg?type=w2

So, this day SiSo didn't spend one night together. Its like one day trip but they ended the day with fireworks? 

Seems WGM staff and PD owe honeymoon trip for SiSo. They have to have it! Its a must! :D

• Like 14

Mr Kwak Si Yang's popularity seems no joke. Another interview with OSEN was released. The pictures are new pics but the contents seems similar with the earlier interview with OSEN. They just add some part within how mature Si Yang in his age and turn to be the real man. I think this interview mentioning his personality after his birthday. He is thirty. 

201602051353773200_56b42ae882fe2_99_2016

More under spoiler

Spoiler

201602051353773200_56b42ae9172c6_99_2016

201602051353773200_56b42ae9dffb9_99_2016

Idk it just me, I think Si Yang has problem with his skin? Or it just the effect of photography?  He was not really shiny in those pics. Too tired I guess. I hope he will have enough rest, enough time to exercise and enough time to have face skin treatment (the last hope will be accompanied by So Yeon, lol)

I will not ask full translation for this interview soon, our translator Berries need rest and vacation for this long weekend. But If Berries want to translate it with your talent, here is the link *peace* :D

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=109&aid=0003255138

Edit: okay I know the reason behind his unshiny face, he slept at 4 am before the interview. And he read fans chat. Omoooo..

• Like 15