[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

48 minutes ago, chloe24 said:

I don't really know the names of the oneoone guys but paul hehehe he is friendly, im wondering if he is the youngest in the group?

I think he is the same age as Siyang. I remember this because I was looking at his filmography when it was announced that he will join Happy Home. But I`m not very sure.  My memopy..... :)

Edit> I looked up.. no, I was wrong. He is 8 years younger. What they have in common is their height. 187cm. :w00t:

48 minutes ago, chloe24 said:

I must say that soyeons is a very good actress hahaha.. I love her more in i need romance as sing sing... Hehehe and she has a great chemistry with the actor..

So yeon and Sung Joon made a good couple on screen. The actor is ten years younger than So yeon and I remember that she was a little worried before they start filming how they will be on screen. And Sung Joon said he was intimidated by her at first having her Iris character in mind. I bet he had quite a surprise. Kitty So yeon with a tigress image. :w00t:

• Like 16

How can you write something like that and say at the beginning "No offence, but...". Seriously? Either you are a very hardcore Siso fan, or a hardcore Soyeon fan, or simply a Kwak Si Yang anti, or all of those, I don't know, but why do you keep expressing your frustration about his interview answers? And it's not even about expressing about "opinion" anymore, it's about expressing your hate towards the guy. Neither Kim So Yeon or the WGM staff say anything about being disappointed, so I really don't think it's in your place in express the disappointment for them. They have a mind on their own so they will take care of their own business, thank you very much. I really can't stand people like you, whether you mean it or not, but just the way that you have stated this thing over and over again, who think that they are entitled to dictate the celebrities' behaviour. Unless you are close to him I don't think you should tell him to do this and that. Express your opinion as much as you want to, but there is a fine line between freely expressing one's opinion and acting as a anti-fan, which is in my opinion what you are doing exactly right now. 

Honey to where I come from its called freedom of speech. I think you needed to read carefully the content of your comment ...LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chloe24 said:

I don't really know the names of the oneoone guys but paul hehehe he is friendly, im wondering if he is the youngest in the group?

I think he is the same age as Siyang. I remember this because I was looking at his filmography when it was announced that he will join Happy Home. But I`m not very sure.  My memopy..... :)

Edit> I looked up.. no, I was wrong. He is 8 years younger. What they have in common is their height. 187cm. :w00t:

1 hour ago, chloe24 said:

I must say that soyeons is a very good actress hahaha.. I love her more in i need romance as sing sing... Hehehe and she has a great chemistry with the actor..

So yeon and Sung Joon made a good couple on screen. The actor is ten years younger than So yeon and I remember that she was a little worried before they start filming how they will be on screen. And Sung Joon said he was intimidated by her at first having her Iris character in mind. I bet he had quite a surprise. Kitty So yeon with a tigress image. :w00t:

He's cute... but really in all angle kind of YES looking forward to observe him...

• Like 5

Just rewatch the latest episode for the fifth time lol. I just realised that our couple has the most kisses, pecks and hugs in WGM history? besides the Solim couple. Has anyone made any compilation of their skinships before? I would love to see one haha

• Like 11

Guest sarah007

Dear SoYeon, eventho u can't cook really well, but i'm so envy your determination and will to learn to knit the scarf....

i'm so admire her effort despite her busy schedule to finish up knitting that scarf..she's really a gem :heart:

i was on a busy schedule the last two weeks, but still managed to steal some time to read and liked some comments/views and am aware of the issues that are going around our couple at the moment... Dont let these issues ruining the fun n joy that we had in this thread berries...:):)

Dear Chingu @catgoh92 @Addictedtokeverything @ssullipop

Please help me, What soyeon said after gift their picture and make everybody laugh?

and Can u heard what siyang mumbling after paul gave his tumbs to siyang, ceigo ane? it's ok jealous with me?

Sorry don't understand hangul…just read the body language and their expression. Sorry chingu. Kumapta chingu:D

• Like 8

Finished my first watch, here are my faves abt this ep:

- soyeon trying to introduce the 2 "families": from what i understand she brought her manager and stylist (pls correct me if im wrong :D) and the 2 families prepared the party together. 

- her "cooking show": daebak hahaha, i laughed so hard at the rice part. I almost shouted "call ur mom!!! call ur mom!!! she can help!!!" lol For a person who cant cook well, shes really done a lot :) 

- the fanmeeting theme: all the gifts, the performance, the customized cake, the signs, the huge backdrop, the balloons, the foods... Soyeon really prepared alot. And personally, i always admire people who give handmade knitted gifts, thats a lot of patience and affection right there :) 

- her interactions with oneoone guys: they seem to get along well pretty fast!! The guy who talked to her the most seems to be mature, attractive and nice. Im gonna google him up lol

next time we get to see them work together again. Soyeon always gives her all at work, always so professional <3 

On the side note, Ive watched One more happy ending recently, when a character said that his ideal type is a women who went thru alot but is innocent, and people think how can there be a person like that, me like  "yes yes yes there is, thats totally soyeon unnie!!!" Lol

• Like 11

Like I previously said, shipping on WGM is a very dangerous thing. The main reason for that is because we don't really know what's going through the minds of the participants. We all hope that they aren't doing it because it is their job, but it kind of is. They were scouted, interviewed, and then casted when the production felt as though they found another partner who would be able to bring something that the viewers wanted to see, or something they wanted to showcase. WGM is not a matchmaking show, they don't pick people because they want them to end up together in the end, they pick them based on what criteria they're looking for, what they hope will attract viewers. A past couple, Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi basically had like nothing in common. She loved the outdoors, he loved games, and they didn't do anything lovey-dovey besides in their wedding photo shoot; I believe they didn't even kiss, like not even on the cheek or anything and they were on for like 30-some episodes. Their relationship was more like a sibling relationship, yet that was probably why the production put them together, because they were different, because that might get them ratings.

If in the end they do decide that they might want to continue their friendship, which I hope all couples are able to do (Jung Joon Young posted a picture of him and Jung Yoo Mi out for a meal together on his Instagram at the end of the last year (December 2015) and they were on the program back from like fall 2013 - spring 2014) and they then decide that they might want to explore a relationship, then that's great for them. But for right now, based on what we see and hear coming from them, none of it can really be set in stone, can it? Just because Si Yang said that they went and got a meal a couple times together because their schedules overlapped doesn't necessarily mean that they met up separate occasions outside of filming. For all we know they could have gotten dinner after their photoshoot or maybe after their cameo as well or even the awards ceremonies that they attended together. Those are all overlapping schedules of theirs.

Also, I'm not sure if any of you know, but Sso Fanpage on Facebook updated that they are no longer going to update about WGM and even expressed their wishes that So Yeon withdraw from the show in order to focus on her new upcoming weekend drama.

I dunno, it just seems like with all of this, the international support for the couple is slowly breaking apart. I haven't seen/read anything regarding domestic support.

Anyway, in other news, I'm gonna start the recap now so it'll be up in a little while :) 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, catgoh92 said:

Haha do I sound angry? Haha I'm sorry berry friend. I just want to help to clarify =D

I think she didnt go to the department store that day. She said she only had 2 hours before he arrived. So I think its pretty hectic for her to cook and decorate already. Maybe its the day they went to buy the cake on christmas day haha

Oh no, chingu, I didn't think you were angry.  I was saying no unkind feelings because now I know it's her stylist, not his (who may have influenced him on the polka dot suit.)  lol

Thanks for the other info, too.  I know I've said this before, but we Berries turn into many things here, detectives being one of them.

• Like 6

The last post before I going to rest…For this ep…yoksi…uri siso lovey dovey make me giggling smile like a idiot and make my hubby annoyed…..wkwkwk:glasses:

This ep  as previous page posted….Nado…I also really admire soyeon who make effort to learn knitting. For me, I only can see from their interaction is their best effort toward each other to make each other happy. and I admire soyeon omma to help soyeon to make happy siyang. and I also admire soyeon for her positive mind and attitude, and now is the result for all effort she do for 22 years her career. The next 100 days just start, should we just make a wish for our luvly siso and I hope each other become unforgettable a man or woman for each other.

So berries chingus…like soyeon and siyang said…….lets enjoy now the fullest the romance and lovey dovey of them as long as they are a couple. After WGM we don't know right because They already said that they will not open it if they in relationship to public. 

My wish now is  to see their honeymoon trip. Please grant it WGM….Puttake….:blush::blush::blush:

• Like 13

Here is the recap for this week :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We start at 10:47am at the house with So Yeon in the kitchen getting ingredients ready. The MCs already comment how they’re nervous whenever she’s in the kitchen. She writes her list of things to do and in her BRI, explains that she’s going to cook for Si Yang’s birthday. She says that she thought of doing seaweed soup from long before, from when he gave some to her for her birthday, so she wanted to do the same for him. So Yeon even says that she high-fived her mother when she was leaving the house and told her mother that she’ll do well. Her mother told her to be calm and not to get nervous.

The captions tell us their schedule that has the surprise party at 2:00pm and filming for WGM at 6:00pm. So Yeon begins to quickly starts to cook beginning with the rice. She tries to turn it on but it’s not working, the reason being because it was unplugged. After securing that the rice is cooking, So Yeon moves on to washing the seaweed for the seaweed soup and allowing it to bloat. She moves on to frying the meat before adding the seaweed, continuing the soup. While making the seaweed soup she noticed the smoke in the room but didn’t get flustered at it and calmly continued.

Since the seaweed soup is done, the next on the list is a sort of pocket sushi. When she goes into the fridge, though, she realizes that the rice isn’t done and moves on to washing strawberries instead. She goes back and adds garlic and soy sauce to the seaweed soup, but when she tastes it, something isn’t right, so she adds more soy sauce before letting it simmer more. Once she settles that, So Yeon cuts the strawberries before the rice cooker goes off.

She goes to check on it, but the rice is uncooked. The MCs figure out that it’s probably because she put too much rice in the cooker to begin with. In her BRI, So Yeon explains that she had a mental breakdown from that moment on and that she invited a lot of people to the party so she thought she should prepare a lot, but that ended up happening. She concludes that she wanted to hide in a hole.

So Yeon is now at a loss in the kitchen with the rice as she wonders what she should do. She ends up taking the rice out of the cooker, and the MCs are shocked at the amount in there. So Yeon begins to look around the kitchen for instant rice and finds one, but wants to try again. She ends up going over and begins to scoop out some of the rice with her bare hands. Since she’s in a frenzy, and doesn’t know what to do, she ends up calling her mother and explains the situation to her. Her mother just tells her that she didn’t press the button for it to cook and So Yeon tells her that she did and figures that it might be because there was too much rice and too little water.  Her mother tells her that she should put more water into the rice and cook it again. So Yeon wonders if that’s okay to do and ends up doing like her mother instructed.

So Yeon goes back to the strawberries before getting the ingredients out for the pocket sushi. The rice has finished once again in that time, but the rice isn’t satisfactory. She goes with the instant rice as the alternative and although the instant rice should go in for 2 minutes, So Yeon keeps pressing the button for 30 seconds, having to do that a total of 4 times. However, the results are once again not satisfactory.

She finally gets the rice the way she wants and is ready to make the pocket sushi. She also thinks that she has a nosebleed at one point. So Yeon then wonders if he’s up and picks up her phone to call Si Yang. The captions say that it’s a concealing phone call. And hey, his call back tone is ‘Do You Know’ sung by himself and Yoo Seung Eun for the drama Perseverance Goo Haera.

He picks up the phone and So Yeon asks if he’s up. I’m assuming that he asks her when she woke up because she says that she woke up a little while ago. They continue their conversation and So Yeon tells him that she’s going to get ready and go to the hair salon in a bit, pretending like she’s getting ready for their WGM filming that’s supposed to be at 6:00pm. She ends the phone call and quickly puts down the phone so she can continue cooking.

The captions tell us that it’s 2 hours before the party which puts us at around 12:00, noon. As she empties the instant rice into a bowl she apologizes for it being instant rice, she previously said that she should make a lot of the pocket sushi. Next step is adding the vegetable soup packet things, but she ends up spilling some of one and apologizes yet again. Park Mi Sun says that the dish women find the easiest is the pocket sushi. She tastes the first one and is satisfied with it and the MCs even say that it’s a relief.

Once everything is done So Yeon packs the strawberries and pocket sushi nicely, surprising the MCs and she puts the seaweed soup into a thermos, finally ready to go.

She goes to Starhaus Entertainment, Si Yang’s agency, where she’s greeted by employees of Starhaus. She also introduces her own manager and stylist that have come to help. She gets asked why she invited both companies, hers and Si Yang’s, and she says that it seemed like Si Yang was really close with the employees of his company, that they’re all like family and figured that he’d probably feel good about receiving congratulations from them. She continues by saying that it would also be an opportunity for her to greet them all and thought that it would be two times the happiness. She also compares the party to a fanmeeting.

Back in the room with everyone she tells everyone ‘fighting,’ and they do the same, before she looks for the posters and placards that she prepared. She doesn’t know where they went, though.

We see Si Yang’s manager picking him up at the same time with hidden cameras installed in the car. He’s heading to the Starhaus building and asks what filming he has and they’re going with the lie that he has to film a promotional video for the group that he’s a part of, One O One. The captions tell us that Si Yang is the only one who doesn’t know about the party.

Back in the room everyone is busy decorating for the party from filling up the balloons to decorations. So Yeon is removing the box from the cake and says that it’s an egg cake because her husband is turning thirty (in Korean age).

A person, is he a group member(?), comes up and calls So Yeon sister-in-law and asks if he should help. So Yeon is shocked at hearing the words but says that she really wanted to hear them. So turns out that he is a group member and I guess Si Yang still does live with some of them as it turns out that the guy, named Kwon Do Gyun, is a roommate of Si Yang’s. He briefly mentions the nickname Kitty as well. So Yeon asks if they all live together and Do Gyun calls over the other members, An Hyo Seop and Song Won Seok to give their greetings.

So Yeon tells them that she’s heard a lot about them and asks how Si Yang is at home mentioning how it might be different because there’s just guys there. Do Gyun reveals that while Si Yang cooks a lot for So Yeon, he doesn’t cook very well at home. Won Seok says that he doesn’t cook for them.

Meanwhile in the car, the captions say that Si Yang doesn’t know that he’s being talked about and thinks that he’s meeting So Yeon that night for filming.

Back at the venue Won Seok tells So Yeon that Si Yang will be really touched by the party. She says that she hopes it’s like that and says that she received a large event for her birthday but it felt a bit bad. Mostly because his birthday is two months later and if he does that well for hers then she didn’t know what she should do for his.

Si Yang still doesn’t know anything in the car and at the room, they’re informed that he’s only 20 minutes away. As they show the complete room, DinDin expresses his jealousy.

The party is all prepared and So Yeon mentions how she hopes he won’t know. Do Gyun tells her that he won’t know at all and that they purposefully didn’t tell him happy birthday. So Yeon thanks them and shyly calls them ‘young masters,’ the word that the wife calls the husband’s younger brother if the younger brother is unmarried.

So Yeon tells them how she kept calling him to inform him where she was and how she kept lying. Hyo Seop tells her that he already heard those conversations shocking So Yeon. Won Seok reveals that Si Yang put it on speaker phone, further shocking So Yeon, but he was only joking around.

Hyo Seop wonders if they should see where Si Yang is at that moment when another man in the room tells them that he’s right in front of the building surprising everyone. We see Si Yang getting out of the van and coming up to the room. They light the candles on the cake and Si Yang approaches the location. He looks around a bit as he walks, probably to greet people, but sees it empty.

He finally reaches right outside the door and slowly opens the door. So Yeon is still hiding behind the members, their 187cm height helps keep her hidden, and Si Yang is shocked when she reveals herself with the cake. So Yeon makes her way over and gives the crown to Si Yang as she tells him happy birthday, he’s still out of it a bit. She tells him to make a wish and he blows out the candles before commenting on how everyone lied to him today.

In his BRI he says that he had no idea. He thought they were having a meeting in the room and thought that he should say his greetings so he slowly entered and noticed the party. He continues by saying that he was really surprised and talks about the birthday hats, how they had balloons and banners, too. He says that it was like his first fanmeeting and that as expected, his fanclub president is different.

The members of One O One then start a chant for them to kiss and So Yeon jokingly tells him to come close. She says that since they’re in front of people from the agency, and just people in general, it’s more embarrassing, but she wonders if she can. Do Gyun points out that they did at the entertainment awards. The two end up hugging but they want a kiss, Won Seok starts up the chant again. So Yeon says that she’s shy and jokingly grabs Si Yang to act like she’s going to give him one, slightly shocking him.

Si Yang offers his cheek but So Yeon’s too embarrassed to do anything. Do Gyun says that it could be his birthday present. After gathering her courage, So Yeon does manage to give him a kiss on the cheek and tells him happy birthday again. Si Yang says that 2016 is going to go well.

So Yeon explains that they did everything together and introduces the people from her company, Si Yang greets them and greets the employees from his company. He asks So Yeon when she did everything and she tells him that she made the food in the morning and admits that she lied on the phone. Si Yang really didn’t know about it and asks if she’s following along to what he did for her. So Yeon just shyly laughs at that and the One O One members start up the kiss chant again.

So Yeon reveals the food that she specially prepared for Si Yang, including the seaweed soup telling him that she made it in the morning but is worried about how it’ll taste. Si Yang tells her that the color is good and tells her that it’s delicious after he tastes it. So Yeon doesn’t believe him but he tells her that her cooking skills have increased, she thanks him. I believe that Si Yang then says about how he can’t be touched because he thinks he’ll cry again, or something similar to that.

So Yeon then reveals that when she told her mother about making Si Yang seaweed soup, her mother had seaweed flown from Udo Island, right off of Jeju Island. The MCs say that the mother-in-law’s love is the best. Si Yang is shocked at the news and wonders what camera to look at as he expresses his thanks to his lovely mother-in-law.

It’s time for presents as So Yeon reveals the scarf and the fact that she made it herself. Si Yang is once again shocked at that news and in her BRI, So Yeon reveals that she worried about what to get him and came to the conclusion of trying to make a scarf herself and says that it was her first time knitting. She says that it was always by her side. We see her asking her manager if Si Yang will like it and her manager telling her that it’s the best present. So Yeon asks if he’s serious and her manager jokes asking who knits these days, explaining his reasoning why.

So Yeon continues saying that as it started to take shape she felt really good and that it was really pretty to her along with wanting to see how her husband would look in it. Si Yang is still shocked as he looks at it and the MCs tell her that she did well. So Yeon reveals that because she was doing it a hard way she had to change the shape of it three times. Still, everyone is impressed.

She wraps it around his neck for him and the kiss chant begins again. Si Yang comments on how it would’ve taken her a long time to knit the scarf and So Yeon says that she started to knit at the end of December and finished the scarf in 10 days. Si Yang says that she’s crafty with her hands and she says that it was the first time she tried so she worked hard.

That’s not all she has, though, as she reveals her second gift. Si Yang asks her if that’s why she went to the department store and she says yes. She says that she bought it and was asked the age of the person who was going to receive it and when she said that she was going to give it to her husband, the clerk immediately recommended it.

Everyone is impressed with the wallet and when Si Yang reveals it, So Yeon takes out a picture of them in their matching sweatshirts and tells him to put it inside. So Yeon also jokingly tells him to like the scarf more, Si Yang immediately puts it around his neck.

The company staff begin to tell him to cry and everyone joins in the chant. Si Yang tells them not to do that because he might seriously cry. When asked about So Yeon’s presents, Si Yang says that she wouldn’t have had much time, wondering how she could knit a scarf. He says that he wore the scarf everywhere he went starting from the next day. So Yeon says that when they talked on the phone the previous day she asked if it was cold and Si Yang said that it wasn’t because he was wearing the scarf and says that she liked it.

Back at the party So Yeon brings up about how she saw the group One O One danced in Hong Kong. They bring up doing a congratulatory performance and the guys become hesitant. So Yeon brings up ‘We Are The Future’ by H.O.T. first, though, saying that she saw that. Si Yang admits that he saw one of the blow up wind things for the first time the previous day.

We see footage of his Radio Star appearance where he danced and was compared to one of those things before returning to where So Yeon is telling him that she really wants to see that. They all chant for Si Yang to show them and he does. Next the group sings and does some of their choreography. Si Yang and So Yeon are next performing ‘How Do You Do’ and Hyo Seop tells them to do it the exact same way they did at the entertainment awards, meaning for them to kiss, sparking the kiss chant again. Si Yang jokes saying he’s tired and So Yeon uses her hand to cover their faces before kissing him, probably on the side of his mouth.

Hyo Seop then announces that their agency has prepared a video and they play it on the wall. It’s a montage of various things from Si Yang’s past, before he met So Yeon, such as behind the scenes from the first pitch he did in April of last year, during his vocal training, and filming of Perseverance Goo Haera. There’s even stuff in there from when he went overseas for Night Flight. Seeing the footage of his vocal training, he’s singing ‘Bus Stop’ also known as ‘Station’ by Panic, Si Yang becomes embarrassed. So Yeon compliments his singing.

In her BRI, So Yeon says that the husband she remembers is the husband that she saw the moment he opened the door, on the first day of their marriage. She says that looking at the husband that she didn’t really know back then was nice and it was like she had received a gift and was thankful for the video.

The part of the video that surprises both So Yeon and Si Yang is when the video shows footage from the first day that they met and other moments from their marriage. And is that Super Junior’s ‘Miracle’ I hear in the background? They see the first moment they held hands and Si Yang points out how they even interlock fingers now. They see on So Yeon’s birthday Si Yang whispering in her ear, and I think they’re playing an AKMU song? Won Seok can’t stand to watch the cheesiness and points out how the signs say the same thing he said then.

The production asks Si Yang how he felt about the surprise party in his BRI and Si Yang says that it felt strange, but he was touched how people from both of their agencies complimented them as a couple and he was also touched at the thought of how his wife prepared it all since the morning and what she must’ve went through. So Yeon says that she only ever received surprises and that it was the first time in her life she was doing it for someone else. She says that it was a bit hard to do, working on it for days and weeks, but after looking at Si Yang’s happy face, she felt good and was proud.

Next week is on the set of their cameo for One Happy Ending. Si Yang is still wearing the scarf, and dances to We Are The Future again. They run through lines and prepare themselves for the filming. In the end of the preview So Yeon asks if she’s weird and Si Yang tells her that he thinks that side of her is really fun.

• Like 23

@thesuitelife547 Heartfelt thank you for always doing the recap. :)

Its always a happy feeling seeing the sincerity and happiness shared between our couple in every episode. All the time they always emphasize how thankful they are towards each other.

Glad to know both of their agency are complimenting them as a couple. That means they approved of them. As a shipper its normal to wish them be in a relationship for real.:)

• Like 13

2 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Here is the recap for this week :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for the recap! You're jjang!! xox

Si Yang must has felt the luckiest man in the world (again! LOL) when So Yeon gave him a lot of presents especially the handmade scarf. And the kiss!:wub:

50 minutes ago, suwon said:

I used to think that because of So Yeon, I had to accept "this boy". But the more I watch the more I appreciate him. So Yeon and Si Yang luckily meet each other, shine together and make the great couple in the history of WGM... They are not actually the lovers in real life yet (how can lovers be so timid in kissing like that, especially they are already 36 and 30 years old?), but we can see the affection in their eyes and sincere in their body language. They maybe just end up as friends or become a real couple in future, who knows... As shippers, we just enjoy what we can see and feel, don't think too far and too much...

So, I just want to say to people who are haunting and the fans of So Yeon who are trying to "protect" her from the "bad guy":  She is innocent  and kind, but is is not a kid. She is mature and professional enough to know what she wants to follow.  She has been watching and studying every thing about Si Yang, so I am sure she already awared of the "bad things" about Si Yang that you want her to know. The way you are bashing her co-star and her work may hurt her much more than you think Si Yang does...

Agreed. :) 

And please remember this thread is for the shippers of Kwak Si Yang and Kim So Yeon. If anyone decided not to ship them anymore because you are disappointed of Si Yang's answer(s) in that video, it's alright. Of course you are free to do that. Nobody will force you to keep being a shipper. But please don't badmouth him here in this thread. Thank you :) 

• Like 14

Suwon Berry

I fully agreed with u..., although here is a public speech but a hurting words may caused a chaos for nothings. 

There is no 100%, so we don't expect all will accept Siyang but, since earlier episode, both Soyeon & Siyang have changed themselves to a better person, we can't denies on this...just because of small issue, many fans were being mislead & even closed down FB..Everyone made mistakes & Siyang is just a new-comer in entertainment industries & to deal with medias is not easy, once answer wrongly, alot of negative comments will be out...well, ask ourselves, do we want to hear white lies or truth?

Of course, as a women, we will side Soyeon more but sometimes too over-protective may hurts her even more...Soyeon is best known nice lady & i believe she knows what is right / wrong. I really appreciated MBC matching her with Siyang rather than in-matured young guys who can't lead her even in real life **( From yesterday wgm, we can see alot changes in Soyeon ) & both have bring me back joy again in wgm which i actually lose interest in wgm for quite a while before i met our Siso Couple...

Me too, don't expect Siyang & Soyeon to be real couple after they left wgm, this is only partly their job only...like what i say earlier, it be a bonus if they are together, if not, just give them blessing...

Looking forward, hope to see more beautiful & happy berries supporting Siso Couple at this peaceful berries paradise...:blush:

• Like 17