[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Deabak the episode!!! Go Wonderwoman SoYeon!! :) The best Fan Club President there ever is, was, and will be! kkekekeke LOL

My delulu doze was super ample today and hopefully that will last me until the next episode. Not that the medicine (SiSo couple) was lacking in power, but that I think my condition as a berry lunatic shipper is getting worse and worse hehehe

On SiYang and SoYeon and WGM....In my humble opinion: both of them entered WGM with their own motivations and both are adults.

Undoubtedly, given that SoYeon is the more popular, in terms of how much popularity was gained, SiYang is the one who's gained a lot. Initially, as a SoYeon fan and a delulu SiSo shipper, I got a bit worried with SiYang's news. But then I though why would I let it spoil my enjoyment of SiSo while the ride lasts?

And SoYeon did not lose, but she is already at that high level in K-Ent industry (A-list actress yeah! ;)  fighting, Sso unni!) but she did gain more love because we got to see more aspects of her personality. But definitely both have benefitted form the WGM exposure.  I just trust she knows what she is doing and I do believe she's enjoying herself as well (she likes SiYang, but imho, not yet that at that stage where she loses it all - after all, this is a woman who's been through the highs and lows of K-ent for 22 years).

I'm not ruling out the possible chance of being her being hurt - but this is what the price is in joining WGM - emotions are gonna be their cards. SoYeon knows that. Whatever happens, I just trust she learns and gets up stronger and move on. She's a strong woman.

Let's have fun with her as she enjoys the attention of a manjjitnam SiYang. There are people around her who loves her truly to rally around her and give her the advice we berries would want to convey to our yeoshin annae. So for me, I don't have to resort lashing out on SiYang prematurely.

Actually, even if kisses, hugs, skinship instances galore have been coaxed out of her until now, there's this 3 syllable word that begins with "sa" and that she has not let out so far. Me thinks that word holds a special place in her heart as woman. I believe SoYeon is capable to take care of herself, along with the protection of advice of good friends and family. She will say that when she is ready and with the man she chooses, may it be SiYang or another guy. I'm cool - whatever makes her happy!

But for now......Let's enjoy the spasms!! I also wanna find clearer childhood pics of SoYeon so that I mash it the recently released ones of SiYang - I think we'll get better idea of their hypothetical babies LOL

First of all, I would like to tell since the beginning of  1st episode, I never put any hope both of them to become real.  I am just enjoying their entertainment. As a hard core fun of So Yeon, because of WGM , I can see her other side, real side of her. I am very happy for that. Both of them really tried hard to recognize them as a cute couple. They did well. I appreciate their effort on WGM.  We all were very happy, friend. We really, we did. As for me, I want all the project of So Yeon to be successful, make a hit. I want her to be happy, healthy and beautiful all the time.  So I want to tell my dear angel, So Yeon, Be brave and have courage whatever.  Have courage to face reality. The reality is Kwak Si Yang is one of her partner of her Projects. Sorry friend.:)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jingjingcm said:

Posted 2 hours ago · Report post

I just caught a bit of the celebration part which had streaming issue and to be honest, I can't look at him the same way that I saw him since ep 1 till before his interview. He's not wrong, in case someone jumps to his defence. It's a matter of opinion.

All I can say is that I agree with some that Oh My Ghostess spearheaded him into his acting career and I'm sure he had expressed gratitude before. But, WGM escalated him to stardom that is several notch higher than before WGM and is helped by Kim So Yeon's popularity, without denial. He will not be where he is today with extreme popularity if not for WGM. Just look at his friends in One O One without WGM - nowhere near Si Yang's fame. See my point?

So for me, it seems appropriate that he is grateful to the current WGM which brought him to where he is today, rather than OMG for which he would have been thankful for during that period, I'm sure

No offence, but... Kwak Si Yang shouldn't you be at least thankful to the comp. and people who put you to where you are right now? I think they deserve credits...101 started to come out from the box now... common look at that... it's not from OMG, wake up. If I were one of the WGM staff of MBC and specially the effort of So Yeon and staff... I will be disappointed. I don't really know whats your point but for me they deserve to express your thanks... its worth to mention even in that simple gesture they will really be happy for that, if you do so... I mean if only you could.

Spoiler

How can you write something like that and say at the beginning "No offence, but...". Seriously? Either you are a very hardcore Siso fan, or a hardcore Soyeon fan, or simply a Kwak Si Yang anti, or all of those, I don't know, but why do you keep expressing your frustration about his interview answers? And it's not even about expressing about "opinion" anymore, it's about expressing your hate towards the guy. Neither Kim So Yeon or the WGM staff say anything about being disappointed, so I really don't think it's in your place in express the disappointment for them. They have a mind on their own so they will take care of their own business, thank you very much. I really can't stand people like you, whether you mean it or not, but just the way that you have stated this thing over and over again, who think that they are entitled to dictate the celebrities' behaviour. Unless you are close to him I don't think you should tell him to do this and that. Express your opinion as much as you want to, but there is a fine line between freely expressing one's opinion and acting as a anti-fan, which is in my opinion what you are doing exactly right now. 

• Like 4

you confirmed my guess 

the celebration should be on day of SMA. 

1) i don't understand korean but i think they said meeting or WGM filming at 6pm or something like that
2) she said she is going to the beauty salon
3) she saw his dance on radio star
4) Nail color is the same

nail2_zps2d0katnr.jpg

2 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

One more thing. I noticed this birthday party is after Siyang's radio star (Jan 13) and their SMA appearance (Jan 14). So it really is on Siyang's birthday date (Jan 15)? I remember on Jan 15, Soyeon posted in her weibo (is it weibo or other social media?) and she wrote she just sat on a cafe listening to music and contemplating...something like that. So it's a lie? As in, white lie to not make him suspicious :) . Then around a certain time during her cooking, she seems to remember something, picked up her phone, and called him. What, she has schedule to phone call with him? She lied that she's in salon, but some part of their convo is cut by mbc, coz I heard she said 'really?' to him. It came right after she told him about her white lies, so it must be cut in the middle. My point is, their convo is not that short...Siyang must have told her something for her to respons like that.  

• Like 13

Funny So Yeon.  She put too much rice in the tiny rice cooker :o

And she hasn't heard of recipes? She cooks just like the way she made the Minnie Mouse nanoblock -- by oido.  :sweatingbullets:

Siyang looked so tired in this episode.  Probably just wanted a quiet meal with yeobo.  Everything seems hectic, and they can't even sit down.  Siyang also didn't look like he wanted to dance IMHO.

Anyway their Jan 14 SMA stint could be considered a pre-HB "date", and what we find out here is it looks like his group 1on1 seems supportive of the couple, and maybe his agency too.

• Like 10

..time out berries~~!! ..this ahjumma is feeling sad because of some berries disappoinment over Si Yang-shii's interview.. when all he did was just answering the fast quiz as honest as he can.. and IMO, there's nothing wrong if he chooses OMG over WGM..  it's a fast question and answer portion and he is not given a chance to explain why he chose one over the other.. but it doesnt mean that he is being ungrateful to WGM at all.. isn't it he always thanks WGM whenever he has a chance? Why base your indifference to him on this interview alone???.. i usually dont reply to this kind of rant but i think if it is repeatedly brought up, it became kind of annoying.. let's just enjoy SiSo couple while we can.. as long as i can see sincerity in their actions, im with them.. to walk beside the blueberry couple.. let's all move on and forward berries.. Mwahhhhhh

• Like 16

Kim So Yeon Celebrates Kwak Si Yang’s Birthday With a Surprise Party

Kim So Yeon Celebrates Kwak Si Yang’s Birthday With a Surprise Party

On the episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” aired on January 30, Kim So Yeon prepares a surprise party for Kwak Si Yang.

In celebration of the special day, she makes lunch for him and brings it to his management agency office. She decides the office to be the party location because Kwak Si Yang treats his agency staff as family.

Kwak Si Yang, who is oblivious of the whole situation, breaks into a wide smile as he finds Kim So Yeon in the crowd of office people. She hands him her handmade lunch, a scarf, and mittens from a department store as a gift. Kwak Si Yang is touched by her thoughtful presents.

Read more http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/30/kim-so-yeon-celebrates-kwak-si-yangs-birthday-with-a-surprise-party/

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

you confirmed my guess 

the celebration should be on day of SMA. 

1) i don't understand korean but i think they said meeting or WGM filming at 6pm or something like that
2) she said she is going to the beauty salon
3) she saw his dance on radio star
4) Nail color is the same

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Well, actually what I mean is that this is a day after SMA, so right on Jan 15. Clues: SMA on Jan 14 started quite early around 7pm Seoul time. Their surprise party at Starhaus was on 4pm Seoul time. They probably finish shooting an all in an hour, at the soonest. That was already 5pm or perhaps even more They, especially Soyeon, needs time for make up and hair do etc. not to mention travel time to SMA event location.  If I remember correctly we already had their arrival pics at SMA red carpet as soon as 6pm... Don't think it's enough time for them to prepare for SMA right after this surprise party? Another clue: Siyang's one O one member told Soyeon they haven't said happy birthday to Siyang yet, as to not spoil out this surprise event, you said hapoy birthday to someone right on their birthday, right? Or probably late. Not earlier. 

I maybe wrong though. Is it really the same day as SMA? Just correct me :) 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Well, actually what I mean is that this is a day after SMA, so right on Jan 15. Clues: SMA on Jan 14 started quite early around 7pm Seoul time. Their surprise party at Starhaus was on 4pm Seoul time. They probably finish shooting an all in an hour, at the soonest. That was already 5pm or perhaps even more They, especially Soyeon, needs time for make up and hair do etc. not to mention travel time to SMA event location.  If I remember correctly we already had their arrival pics at SMA red carpet as soon as 6pm... Don't think it's enough time for them to prepare for SMA right after this surprise party? Another clue: Siyang's one O one member told Soyeon they haven't said happy birthday to Siyang yet, as to not spoil out this surprise event, you said hapoy birthday to someone right on their birthday, right? Or probably late. Not earlier. 

You might be right! There wouldn't be enough time for her to get ready for SMA event if this party happened on the same day. 

• Like 8

I am also guessing.   I often look at her nail color !! hahaha       I havent watch full EP.   

Chinese sub is out.  If anyone needs :     v.qq.com/cover/e/e8zsq2ue4cqgfls.html

9 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

• Like 8

So Yeon is really daebak in this ep. She is flustered in the kitchen but the outcome is favourable. She is successful in preparing the surprise.

I like Paul from One O One. He seems to be genuinely friendly and spoke the most with her. I'm glad he's appearing in her new drama. I hope they'll have some scenes together and If possible, a romantic comedy with 2 of them because I can see the great chemistry between them. At one point when So Yeon picked up some serviettes and was flustered and dropped some stuff, Paul even picked up for her and told her "Chon chon ni".....slowly.....given that short span of time, he gets along pretty well with her. Visually, they look good together too.

So Yeon is such a friendly person that she settles in well with One O One friends. Who can resist her awesome personality. I hope she's enjoying the work in WGM as much as her partner is.  Good job literally for the birthday surprise!

• Like 15

Hey guys, so i finally watch the episode... Like the whole of it thanks to @seesaw_love for the link.. And yes i can watch it well... :wub::wub::heart::heart:

i always say this every week in all their episode that i love it... And this week is no exception... What i saw is a soyeon who is trying to change.. I see that she is really opening up to siysng as what she said in her interview... 

And i love how ard she tried.. Hehehe funny how she is so flustered in the kitchen... It was hilarious how she scoop the hot rice with her bare hands and how she was the rice with cold water.. I think she forgot to turn on the boiler again.. I am sad that this episode has a lot of talking since i dont understan what they are saying but aww well i will wait for the recap later by @thesuitelife547 if she will have time.. I don't really know the names of the oneoone guys but paul hehehe he is friendly, im wondering if he is the youngest in the group?? His personality fits it... And the tallest one i think is the most observant and likely to be closer to siyang because he has the same i dont know how to say it but maturity... 

I love how close they are now to each other... Clearly the hugs they shared has a different closeness to it... I love how sincere this birthday celebration is... You can see soyeons sincerity 

i think they are both much more comfortable if they are alone together... I feel like siyang would have preferred to have a celebration with his wife alone hahahahaha... :phew::phew:

really, i enjoy reading everyones post here.. I must say that i don't know any of them before wgm.. I just currently finish watching soyeons falling for innocence and i need romance 3 and i am watchings siyangs all is well.. I finished watching night flight... And i am watching chef gordon now too... I must say that soyeons is a very good actress hahaha.. I love her more in i need romance as sing sing... Hehehe and she has a great chemistry with the actor.. Siyangs super cool in oh my ghostess hahaha 

But why am i saying all this hahaha... At the end of the day, i am a happy person having known them in wgm.. I might not know what will happen to them afterwards but the sincerity the both of them is showing here is more than enough for me.. And i really am going to RPS them... I hope they really get together for real.. I know a lot of us might not be happy with the interview but i for one understood his stand and i am with everyone here... Choosing one over the other is difficult, and i appreciate him because if he choose wgm then people will say ahhh publicity publicity then when he chose oh my ghostess he became ungrateful.. A person just can't win right?? 

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, alou said:

.time out berries~~!! ..this ahjumma is feeling sad because of some berries disappoinment over Si Yang-shii's interview.. when all he did was just answering the fast quiz as honest as he can.. and IMO, there's nothing wrong if he chooses OMG over WGM..  it's a fast question and answer portion and he is not given a chance to explain why he chose one over the other.. but it doesnt mean that he is being ungrateful to WGM at all.. isn't it he always thanks WGM whenever he has a chance?

I already said what I think about this. I don`t see a problem at all. I might not be a shipper so I don`t feel the need to over analyze everything, worrying at the smallest thing. I keep a cool head.  Comparing this "issue" to the last one... It is really nothing. But, if someone is disappointed maybe because investing her hopes too much in this paring, wondering too much of how real is reel, let them be disappointed. Feelings are usual not logical. If this disappointment is not generating any other bashful comments, it is alright. I am starting to see why it was said that participating in this program is like a double-edged blade (If I remember correctly, one of the reporters said something like that when he asked Si yang why he was doing the program). I admit I was glad these latest interview put another perspective in SiSo relationship. Let`s maintain the balance, dear berries. Maybe it is easy for me to say that but... let`s not forget this is an entertainment program. We enjoy what SiSo gives us every week. Why put so much pressure on what is going to happen in the future or what we want to happen?  I personally want to discuss more what happens on the screen and not about their life outside WGM (if they are or not a real couple). It`s OK when we can joke about our wild wishes, but let keep it as a joke. If they will become a couple like most of berries here want, enjoy the news when the time will come if not... c`est la vie. In the meantime enjoy SiSo to the maximum in the present.

Sorry @alou, my post was not addressed to you. It`s not a rant either. Just my few thoughts at the moment.

• Like 9