[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Just came from their instagram. Yup. Someone shooting down Si Yang for his 'publicity stunt' by talking about his meals with So Yeon. We are sooo happy about his dates with her while that hater was sooo upset. My advice is to ignore the comments and hatred. Don't reply that person cos we're feeding her with attention! He or she is so jealous of SiSo's happiness. Please ignore auch people k.

Just keep spamming good things in their IG, berries. Lurkers here, if you don't want to post here, please go their IG and write lots of good stuff!! 

Fighting!! :) Let's spam!! I did...as northernlights93..lol...

• Like 11

Base on my experience there are will always be a ghost acc (that how we call it) just like it name the acc will be use to ghost around and spread bad comment or issue. And also just like ghost they hard to be dismissed... so, where ever you saw it just ignore it. I know their words really bad and make us annoyed and angry... but that their intention. So.. once you saw it, just report or block don't read their comment. 

We are doing great my dear berrie's  in dealing the bad that happens this days... so proud to be part of this ship. We are one big happy and supportive family... hugs and kiss for all of you...

This is me or it is the days pass really fast this week... asa!!! Chua-yo... ^^

@thesuitelife547 as always, you are so dependable... you are Jjiang ^^

• Like 9

Fighting Siso couple and to all berries. I agree lets not be affected by the haters or any negative comments. Lets just spread positive vibes ...

Lets just keep doing what we all love here... to see and wish Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang a happy, friendly, caring, loving, memorable and long lasting love story both on WGM and their real life....

• Like 8

On January 27, 2016 at 11:58 AM, seesaw_love said:

Yesterday she came to my IG and left some messages. Somebody reported and her messages got deleted even before i see it.    I am glad as this IG account doesn't belongs to me and it is for all berries.     We don't know who they are but they are watching us all over, in IG, FB and even Soompi.     This is the first time i am experiencing such anti fans.  It is just shipping an idol, a couple and why make them to have so much hatred to use such strong words.   So scary.   I do not have a personal IG and I won't leave any message for now. My account suddenly become so sensitive to leave any messages around.  Please do not get into a war with them(or just that one person). If you can, please leave some positive words for KSYs. 

Oh yes it is wednesday!   we will have some preview photos tomorrow !!!    Birthday surprises!  :phew:

• Like 9

On 1/27/2016 at 0:57 PM, seesaw_love said:

auroratasya    :wub:    he remember! 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE VIDS

I know we should not quote videos but @seesaw_love this is just jinjja daebak-ida!!! 

Also her wish to go biking with her husband was granted in the camping episode.

How attentive SiYang is to SoYeon!!! Yiheee

He's invested in her so much emotionally, it will be disastrous if they end their marriage.

Additional:

And when your wife is as cute as this when saying "I wanna buy this", there's just no way you can say no :D kekekekekekeke. Uri pulsangan manjjitnampyeon SiYang, so weak when it comes to his wife.

Iwannabuy

P.S. I just love how SoYeon can swing from all cutesy baby-ish freakin' adorable aegyo "I wanna buy this." to ajumma-like "Sorry, but I am going to buy this anyway!" LOL

• Like 16

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

Yesterday she came to my IG and left some messages. Somebody reported and her messages got deleted even before i see it.    I am glad as this IG account doesn't belongs to me and it is for all berries.     We don't know who they are but they are watching us all over, in IG, FB and even Soompi.     This is the first time i am experiencing such anti fans.  It is just shipping an idol, a couple and why make them to have so much hatred to use such strong words.   So scary.   I do not have a personal IG and I won't leave any message for now. My account suddenly become so sensitive to leave any messages around.  Please do not get into a war with them(or just that one person). If you can, please leave some positive words for KSYs. 

Oh yes it is wednesday!   we will have some preview photos tomorrow !!!    Birthday surprises!  :phew:

OMG...What century is this now? Anti-Fans should wake up, learned & accept reality...Either Actor/Actress/Singer, they are all Human Being likes us...I think all these Anti-Fans need to be educated, if not, i really pity all these entertainers who show their hard work but yet they can't enjoy life like a normal person..

Dear All Berries, agreed with seesaw_love, we did not need to bomb-war with all these Anti-Fans, is wasting of our times. 

We are all mature & happy berries, let's grab our hands & plant more berries trees in our Siso Couple Paradise...left more encouragement words to Siyang & Soyeon IG whenever they have any Update.

FIGHTING:lol:

• Like 10

I found this pict froom IG when I was surfing for Cheese In The Trap wrap party... this picture was uploaded by one of the cast of the drama CiTT... and its look like one of the cast of the drama also take part in the movie Robot. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA9-Ri4mZek/ 

Well that polka dot suit catch everyone intention.... because of that suit that catch my eyes... hahahaha...  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, seesaw_love said:

auroratasya    :wub:    he remember! 

Yep, that's what I was talking about! Thanks for the vid :) 

-------

Regarding the haters' comments - I agree with many of you here, don't keep replying their comments, do not even TAG their usernames. Don't feed them with anything. I don't understand them. They said they are Kim So Yeon's fans, yet when their bias is happy, confirmed by her close friends that she's different and much happier than before, even stated that she's been really happy during the 100 days with Kwak Si Yang, they are angry, upset and badmouthing the person that makes their bias happy. What kind of fans are they??? They are more like playing god or puppet masters to Kim So Yeon's life, rather than being fans. True fans will be happy when their bias is happy and cry together with their bias when their bias is sad, and not trying to control their bias' life.

• Like 11

Although, I'm a SoYeon fan more than a SiYang fan (but I admit he's really handsome), I wanna support SoYeon for whatever she chooses. Just praying that she chooses correctly. If SiYang is whom she chooses, then I really hope SiYang is the man - whatever his past may be - that he shall be good moving forward to SoYeon is more than enough for me.

For the happiness of yeoshin-annae!!! :)

• Like 15

57 minutes ago, auroratasya said:

Yep, that's what I was talking about! Thanks for the vid :) 

-------

Regarding the haters' comments - I agree with many of you here, don't keep replying their comments, do not even TAG their usernames. Don't feed them with anything. I don't understand them. They said they are Kim So Yeon's fans, yet when their bias is happy, confirmed by her close friends that she's different and much happier than before, even stated that she's been really happy during the 100 days with Kwak Si Yang, they are angry, upset and badmouthing the person that makes their bias happy. What kind of fans are they??? They are more like playing god or puppet masters to Kim So Yeon's life, rather than being fans. True fans will be happy when their bias is happy and cry together with their bias when their bias is sad, and not trying to control their bias' life.

Exactly my sentiments too...

Kim So yeon is well known as being too polite yet them as "real fans" as they claimed are acting too rude blatantly bashing/attacking Siyang non stop. What more degrading is they are too opinionated as if they own and manage Soyeon's career .To put it simply they dont respect Soyeon as a person and as their idol.

Anyway lets just choose to be happy and stay supportive of our couple.:)

• Like 13

Dear Berries..chingu I need ur help.

I don't know who was posted the video or picture of our siso when they were went to camping ep.

They take a picture when they resting at rest area. Can u help me to post in this thread again? 

That picture that siyang mom give soyeon what it is call couple necklace? I really like that picture...

They took a picture with v hand sign. in that picture I really can't see the difference of their age and…kind of picture "We just start our relationship"

Putake chingu. Thank u I like u :phew::phew:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yuar19ingrid said:

Although, I'm a SoYeon fan more than a SiYang fan (but I admit he's really handsome), I wanna support SoYeon for whatever she chooses. Just praying that she chooses correctly. If SiYang is whom she chooses, then I really hope SiYang is the man - whatever his past may be - that he shall be good moving forward to SoYeon is more than enough for me.

For the happiness of yeoshin-annae!!! :)

Same here too. I want Soyeon to be happy for whatever she chooses. I really wish also that she would get married for real this time, I mean she's already in her late 30's and I want to see her have babies :D

Support all the way!

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Dear Berries..chingu I need ur help.

I don't know who was posted the video or picture of our siso when they were went to camping ep.

They take a picture when they resting at rest area. Can u help me to post in this thread again? 

That picture that siyang mom give soyeon what it is call couple necklace? I really like that picture...

They took a picture with v hand sign. in that picture I really can't see the difference of their age and…kind of picture "We just start our relationship"

Putake chingu. Thank u I like u :phew::phew:

Is't this one Alilla ?

12249884_1213805351969525_54837115858066

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

Same here too. I want Soyeon to be happy for whatever she chooses. I really wish also that she would get married for real this time, I mean she's already in her late 30's and I want to see her have babies :D

Support all the way!

It should be a crime for such a beautiful woman not have children to which she can pass her gorgeous genes:

• Like 17

57 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

Support all the way!

That's what her close friends also want for her be happy and to get married already.

I suddenly remember that episode when her celebrity friends went to their house because they became curious of si yang. I remember one her friend, i forgot the name, said that the reason they wanted to visit and know si yang is because they saw one time how huge the smile of so yeon while reading a text from si yang. And besides her other close friend, who is soo young's (snsd) bf, made a letter for si yang. If he didn't trust si yang he wouldn't give that advise about so yeon. For me, that's an indication that they wanted to help things about them (whether friendship, work relationship or something more) to work out well. 

Still whether it is si yang or even if other people can really make so yeon happy i will support it too.

• Like 16