[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Wonder what is the contents in those 2 papers which they paste on the wall? 

Maybe it their new rules again....

So funny when i have repeated watched their friends visited their home & gifted our Siso Couple 1 pair of pajamas which they wear in tomorrow wgm..Even their friends like to tease them too...count down wgm time:D

• Like 9

I saw a picture with Si yang and Lee sang woo and I was curious what is the connection. I thought it could be a common project. Thanks for the mention...now I save time ...

12543100_203910159961352_1468412517_n.jp

It is true that Lee Sang Woo will be Soyeon`s new drama partner and they will be the models for All For You brand. Speaking about models, another coincidence. I saw that Si yang will be the model for a similar fashion company.

Tomorrow episode... So yeon suggested to drink soju... No wonder they look a little drunk.... euphoric. :) I plan to watch live tomorrow.... hope nothing interrupts my plan.

• Like 10

my berry best scenario after this "back hug" will be: 

shiyang: yeobo....let's go to sleep...

soyeon: released herself from back hug then, looked shiyang straight in the eye - you sure?

shiyang: hmm...yes. let's sleep - lied down with his arm as a pillow for her wife...

soyeon: bury her face to his chest and....

shiyang: ....TENG TENG TENG :grin:

good morning berries... too much excitement lead you to some imagination hahaha.

soyeon, woke up first to make a blueberries with yogurt 

AWKWARD morning? teng teng teng 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, keight314 said:

my berry best scenario after this "back hug" will be: 

shiyang: yeobo....let's go to sleep...

soyeon: released herself from back hug then, looked shiyang straight in the eye - you sure?

shiyang: hmm...yes. let's sleep - lied down with his arm as a pillow for her wife...

soyeon: bury her face to his chest and....

shiyang: ....TENG TENG TENG :grin:

good morning berries... too much excitement lead you to some imagination hahaha.

soyeon, woke up first to make a blueberries with yogurt 

AWKWARD morning? teng teng teng 

Now here is a good example of the use of teng, teng, teng.  @keight314 uses it not once, but twice here (good job!) in an effort to make her point.  Has she made it?  I believe she has.  Are we imagining the same or similar scenario?  You betcha.  Fill in the blanks!

May I tell you that I just can't get enough of that backhug in bed photo?  I want to post it on my wall, life size.  It's because I am loving how he looks in that photo - like a man in love, like a man who forgot the cameras were there, like a man who knows he has something very precious in his arms, like a man who feels at home embracing his woman, like a man who is proud to tell the world, "She's mine."

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, kappy said:

Now here is a good example of the use of teng, teng, teng.  @keight314 uses it not once, but twice here (good job!) in an effort to make her point.  Has she made it?  I believe she has.  Are we imagining the same or similar scenario?  You betcha.  Fill in the blanks!

May I tell you that I just can't get enough of that backhug in bed photo?  I want to post it on my wall, life size.  It's because I am loving how he looks in that photo - like a man in love, like a man who forgot the cameras were there, like a man who knows he has something very precious in his arms, like a man who feels at home embracing his woman, like a man who is proud to tell the world, "She's mine."

and he always...remind the viewers that "she's mine now" right from the very start of his bir. hahaha.

this guy knows how to keep his gem. Finders Keepers, right?! :heart:

• Like 11

Today is the day:w00t::w00t::w00t:

hope their segment for exercise session is 10mins plus and bed scene for 15mins plus :P:D:wub:

i'm ready to be a diabetic panda ( coz I am sure I will replay their segment over n over again) wearing oxygen tank n eating berries in berries heaven

happy weekend berries ;)

• Like 8

I have a great time and laughing since yesterday... and its look like want stop, and I bet it will gone crazy all over again today... because today is the day... the moment of truth for our SiSo (the delayed first night) sleeping together. 

I really hoping too, that MBC will be more consistent with the preview... 

Prepare your self my dear berrie's 

Hwatiiing... ^^v

• Like 6

My dear berrie's may any of you could help me.One of my dear Indonesia berrie's share a link of a blog that the blogger mention about our SiSo was at the next table from hers (including to google translate) 

The blogger didn't mention either their filming for WGM or not but from the emoticon that she use it seem it was off cam. 

So help me... please... 

http://m.blog.naver.com/tylerpud/220599767719

I didn't share it when the first time I got this because I thought there will be one of you knew about this too and share it here. Just scroll down... she mention it almost at the bottom of her post. 

I hope my Internet connection went well... its windy and a bit rainy here.. that could be a bad sign for my Internet connection...

Hwatiiing ^^v

• Like 8

Berries ... bear with me please with these over size images...still new (as i prefer using the hp for resize of pics but i fail with pc - as i find it bothersome to use the tools as i need to go back here and there). these pic tend to make the pages move faster - ouch!!

spending the first awkward nite together

12593887_1752559984975238_79379686967669

since you mentioned it @ChuMills DejaVu

• Like 9

@SamaraP hahaha... thank you... I have good time smiling watching that moment. Did you still remember So Yeon expression when she was about to get in to the bed after brush her teeth? She was about to lay down but then got up right away because she's notice Si Yang actually at the other side of the bed, lean on to the head of the bed. Naughty Si Yang :lol::lol::lol:

But in today episode I guess it will be So Yeon who naughty B):phew:;)

• Like 8