[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

OMG. We berries are jumping up and down with joy just looking at their happiness!

They look so much in love. Si Yang spoke from his heart when he said "nomu chuwa". MBC please leave them alone to celebrate Si Yang's birthday tonight! Start filming tomorrow please! 

I really love this couple. :)

They look so beautiful together. This is really a bonus for us! I want more!! :)

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:
3 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Omg omg omg....nomu nomu chuaaa

:heart::heart::heart:

I think the real couples of korean celebrities will be jelous for sure to SiSo. How many event they can attending together with holding hand tightly  with full in love with their eyes and face. I feel so proud of them :wub:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, jl08 said:

This pic is daebak! SiYang looks sò manly and handsome and So Yeon looks so in love and happy.:)

this picture is priceless...they both look like sincerely in love..omo omo..i admire them so much...i really really wish they become a real couple...:heart::blush:

• Like 8

Don't quite like this dress but it's winter in Korea, so she needs to be covered warmly.

They really look so much in love for real. It's hard to say as I have never watch other WGM couples and how they react outside of WGM events. Again, they are actors and actress - so it is hard to tell apart what's real & reel.

They can however publicly date & display lovy dovy affections under guise of WGM. And then BAM! Next thing we know ... They announced their wedding date. :w00t::w00t: 

I hope siyang's agency is not using this as publicity stunt to propel his stardom.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Don't quite like this dress but it's winter in Korea, so she needs to be covered warmly.

They really look so much in love for real. It's hard to say as I have never watch other WGM couples and how they react outside of WGM events. Again, they are actors and actress - so it is hard to tell apart what's real & reel.

They can however publicly date & display lovy dovy affections under guise of WGM. And then BAM! Next thing we know ... They announced their wedding date. :w00t::w00t: 

I hope siyang's agency is not using this as publicity stunt to propel his stardom.

Of course Starhaus Ent will use anything to make Si Yang more famous, I think. It's business, after all. But I really hope their relationship is not merely business.... And to think that Starhaus supports Lee Min Ho - Suzy's relationship, I'm hoping they also will support KSY-KSY (if they decided to become real). It's a win-win situation for Starhaus, I think, since So Yeon has established herself longer than Si Yang in the entertainment industry. She has wider network than Si Yang. A lot more.

Ouf of topic, I know, but this reminds me of GoongJin couple - the WGM couple I used to ship. Hong Jin Young is on, singing her song at the moment!!! Any GoongJin shipper here? :D 

• Like 13

Just now, auroratasya said:

THEY ARE ON THE STAGE!~!!!!!

Si Yang introduce him self as SiSo Couple, Kwak Si Yang, and calling So Yeon, "yeobo" when chatting with  her. While So Yeon calls him "Si Yang-ssi".

So Yeon is thinking of Si Yang's fans coming after her......lol

While Si Yang doesn't care! :)

• Like 14

the streaming is not quite good, keeps buffering. So I missed when Si Yang said something to So Yeon. All I know, next thing was the people cheered and So Yeon then replied "Thank you" shyly, and then 1 of the main MC said, "Excuse me bla bla bla" (sorry, don't understand what the MC was talking about hahahaha)

• Like 10

I hope Soyeon will not get hurt at the end if it's just biz & role playing to make viewers happy. Because I feel she wears her heart on her sleeve and everyone can see she's falling hard for Siyang. Siyang looks real about his feelings towards Soyeon. 

Anyone who watched other WGM couples before. Do they say things like to SiSo couple on WGM ?

This is the first time I watch WGM because of Soyeon

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I hope Soyeon will not get hurt at the end if it's just biz & role playing to make viewers happy. Because I feel she wears her heart on her sleeve and everyone can see she's falling hard for Siyang. Siyang looks real about his feelings towards Soyeon. 

Anyone who watched other WGM couples before. Do they say things like to SiSo couple on WGM ?

WGM couples are expected to be lovey dovey on WGM segments. :) 

It is up to them, if they want to take their lovey dovey behaviour outside WGM. They can't have scandal with other people since they are supposed to be "married" though it's just a virtual thing. 

Btw, Kang Ye Won is presenting award too at the moment, but with someone else, not with Oh Min Suk..... :( 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Don't worry, SO Yeon is very strong girl. I believe her.

And, So do I, it is my first time watching WGM. Becoz of My Angel, angelic girl SO YEON

Edited by hninei
To fill some line
  • Like 12