[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

@seesaw_love

Chinggu, your vid is so nice. Can you upload to MBC and WGM websites? Your lovely vids of our sweet SiSo couple must be shared with them too! Yes, we've to let them know that Si Yang and So Yeon are really, really loved by lots of international fans!

My wish is for them to take part in Running Man and act together in a Movie thriller or a thriller action drama. Please let one of these wishes come true in 2016! And praying for them to go for an overseas honeymoon trip, without the camera crew in tow!   LOL...

• Like 10

@seesaw_love Thank you for that beautiful video :wub:

@jl08 Same here, watching the video with the biggest smile on my face! :D:D:D

I find it really sweet how Soyeon slowly open up herself to Siyang episode by episode. Even their skinships are going to the next level, hehehe! I totally love how Soyeon initiates hugs and holding hands now, so cute :wub:

Anyways, excited for tomorrow! Can't wait

• Like 9

The caption on imbc site, from this picture

wedding_photo2160108001148entertain0.jpg

It was So Yeon who suggested to sit on Si Yang's thigh while she was wearing a "mini" skirt. She said to produce a bold couple picture. But Si Yang responded with "but it also made him heart attack". LoL.

In last week preview, the very last scene, the photographer also commented Si Yang's pose by saying "you look like kissing, but isn't it too much?".

OMG, I wonder what will happen to him if the photographer didn't interrupt them? Judging from their tight hugging....this two people...jinjaaaa....should I watch them with my husband tomorrow? Lol

• Like 19

I think we gonna need ER room all  clear.. in case for the massal heart attack tomorrow. And we seem have to share the oxygen tank with Manjjitnam Nampyonnim... 

Someone seem try to keep her promise. And happily being branded... and I think she's try to do the same to her Manjjitnam Nampyonnim... she's branded him and she's did it awesomely... she's branded him in live broadcasting of one of Korean national television network award event. She is badass for sure... :glasses:

So... girls... back off... Kwak Si Yang is taken!!!... hahahaha... 

I already prepare my oxygen tank, i'm so ready for tomorrow... I have been waiting for this... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa... sugary lovey dovey over load... :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 10

@khairunni....yes i suggest you watch with hubby but don't make any comparison....husbands do not like to be compared to my dear.  Se yeon is getting comfortable and bold.....i wonder what abt Si yang...I guess he must have calmed himself several times during the photo shoot. The photos looked fabulous .... couple in love....they compliment each other with their loving pose  -  super duper loving it....@yuar19ingrid...what can i say...comic strips using photos (you hv a creative head on your shoulder hihihi)

• Like 14

Well... I know... the kiss supposed to be just an act part of the choreography... but isn't in the areticle mention it that So Yeon who have the idea to do it in live? Even it seem become bolder than her plan (I guess) I mean... it accidentally become bolder... and we not gonna blame the hight of Si Yang figure and all the gravity thing... since it seem collide and help uri Blueberries have their kiss)

Well.. what the actual happen is. Still... to me that kiss can be included as branding. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

Well... I know... the kiss supposed to be just an act part of the choreography... but isn't in the areticle mention it that So Yeon who have the idea to do it in live? Even it seem become bolder than her plan (I guess) I mean... it accidentally become bolder... and we not gonna blame the hight of Si Yang figure and all the gravity thing... since it seem collide and help uri Blueberries have their kiss)

Well.. what the actual happen is. Still... to me that kiss can be included as branding. :lol::lol::lol:

Huaaaaaaa.....mianhe...i accidentally push the report button. How to undo it ? What should i do ? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mellynarifqi said:

Huaaaaaaa.....mianhe...i accidentally push the report button. How to undo it ? What should i do ? 

Hehehe... I don't know how... I think I already forgot few things here in soompi... since this is my 2nd acc and I use easier way by log in with my Facebook acc so I have no idea :lol:

Maybe someone can help?

• Like 2

I think I found the February article the other interview was talking about (http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=662068). This is the part about WGM:

"If Kwak Si Yang were to appear in an entertainment program, he'd want to appear in 'We Got Married' and explained that he's the type to want a friend-like and comfortable relationship."

It's only a line about it (I'll see if there are any more) but it shows that he hasn't really deviated from what he originally wanted back in February 2015.

Also found another article, from March 2015, where he said that he also wanted to try out 'Real Men' or 'Law of the Jungle' something like that, saying that as much as it's hard, he thinks he'll make memories.

• Like 14

There are a lot of interviews he did around the April 2015 time frame. I've been going through some and am picking out some of the interesting stuff so we can learn more about him haha. This one is about relationships, before he answered they mentioned about Kang Se Jong (his character from Perseverance Goo Hae Ra) and how Si Yang called Se Jong's methods "frustrating."

Kwak Si Yang: In reality, I'm more straightforward when it comes to emotions. My success rate is about 55%? (Laughs) Confessing is an enemy itself. There have also been many instances of breaking up. When breaking up, I'm the type to ask what the reason for breaking up is first. But they don't tell me. I also haven't thought of marriage. It seems like something I should do when I think of my parents, though. A good person will appear before me someday, right?

• Like 16