[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

WOW, we have a picture from the new filming place. It is for Si yang`s bday? I like that they have a quiet dinner (it seams dark outside). I wish they were alone.... but without cameras  and people who film them we could not see their moment together.

• Like 13

Yes @seesaw_love...please please please make one..please add SeYeon action  - doing "jang" (asking Siyang to give a good respond when she comes out with the wedding dress) during their wedding dress tour.  Siyang did the same earlier when he was telling SeYeon how he liked to be recharged and said "charging" (ep296).Loved their actions which seems to be the same....

• Like 8

@larus i was reading from the earlier pages and was so lucky to have found your link of so yeon' s win win. As ive said earlier, i am thankful for the people here bec u guys are not stingy in sharing info about ksy. After watching win win, i am glad and felt proud to have admire such an actress.

It was sad to know that she had a hard time opening up to people bec of what she had her experienced, so glad that (i think) she is now having one of the best times on her life as a celebrity and wether antis accept it or not, kim so yeon has every right to be on wgm bec she deserves it!

So...basically, what we see at wgm is the real kim so yeon. She also had a tough time and for her, it was her treasure and like any other norms, she's hurt from judgemental insinuations about her but it made her who she is today. (from way back then, she wanted a younger partner hehe and she liked singers). Her expressions, fast talking, talking to herself are her trademarks...

Meaning: she wasnt acting that way to look cute or to get attention.

And i now believe more than ever that she is now really feeling something more than she would admit towards her hubby based on her actions.

• Like 15

5152_730507797048747_5580184934963507397

< 원오원-OneOOne> 원오원의 첫번째 팬미팅 <#시작 :始作>!!
곽시양, 권도균, 송원석, 안효섭으로 이루어진 프로젝트 그룹 #원오원 이 여러분과의 특별한 소통을 시작합니다. 
자세한 내용은 원오원의 공식 채널을 통해 추후 공지됩니다. 많은 기대 부탁드려요 :)
◆ #OneOOne 1st Mini Concert <#시작 :始作>
◆ 일   시 : 2016년 2월 27일 (토) 
◆ 장   소 : 연세대학교 백주년기념관 콘서트홀

#평균키187 #우리만나 #어서와 #완전체는처음이지? #레알 #눈호강콘서트 #2016 #내심신위해 #마음의평화 #4인4색 #하나도아닌넷씩이나 #실물보러 #하이터치 #다줄거야 #노래 #춤 #무엇을원해 #상상해도그이상 #천국 #넌오게될거야 #노는오빠들

Cr.Starhaus Ent.

Mini Concert wowwwwwwwwwwww♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 14

I really wish that there isn't any camera crew when they're having  a quiet dinner together.

Si Yang and So Yeon should be given some privacy. I really hope So Yeon will do some big event for him. Please do - she promises him to be a better wife. Si Yang deserves a good birthday surprise!   :)

• Like 10

7 hours ago, larus said:

I heard about the program but never see an episode. Kim Gura is one of the panelist of King of Mask Singer and I like him there. If I remember correctly he won the great prize at MBC Entertainment Awards but now I don`t know for which show. :) Maybe for both.

More than entertainment factor, I want to find out more about Siyang. I hope that it is not only about making other laugh and not substance in the program. It is alright to make it humorous, but I hope Radio Star is a respectful and serious program in the same time. I will go to watch some scene on You Tube to get an idea what is about. I look forward to his appearance in the show. 

Radio Star isn't really a serious program, it's more for entertainment and kind of finding out about the guests. But then it depends on the guest as to how much screen time Si Yang will get, I guess we'll just have to see when the episode airs haha

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

I wonder if  Siyang the leader of this group.  They look like they are brothers or cousins and ehmmm very good looking too...they look similar.  Will they ever get to meet his goddess?

I thinks if they go to meet soyeon they maybe jealous with siyang actually lol:phew: Beautiful wife:wub:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Kwak SiYang Thailand said:

5152_730507797048747_5580184934963507397

< 원오원-OneOOne> 원오원의 첫번째 팬미팅 <#시작 :始作>!!
곽시양, 권도균, 송원석, 안효섭으로 이루어진 프로젝트 그룹 #원오원 이 여러분과의 특별한 소통을 시작합니다. 
자세한 내용은 원오원의 공식 채널을 통해 추후 공지됩니다. 많은 기대 부탁드려요 :)
◆ #OneOOne 1st Mini Concert <#시작 :始作>
◆ 일   시 : 2016년 2월 27일 (토) 
◆ 장   소 : 연세대학교 백주년기념관 콘서트홀

#평균키187 #우리만나 #어서와 #완전체는처음이지? #레알 #눈호강콘서트 #2016 #내심신위해 #마음의평화 #4인4색 #하나도아닌넷씩이나 #실물보러 #하이터치 #다줄거야 #노래 #춤 #무엇을원해 #상상해도그이상 #천국 #넌오게될거야 #노는오빠들

Cr.Starhaus Ent.

Mini Concert wowwwwwwwwwwww♥♥♥♥♥♥

i wonder if siyang will invite so yeon to watch his concert just like khuntoria couple kkk,

• Like 13

2 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

Radio Star isn't really a serious program, it's more for entertainment and kind of finding out about the guests. But then it depends on the guest as to how much screen time Si Yang will get, I guess we'll just have to see when the episode airs haha

I saw some scene. It is fun. Yes, depends on the guests. We could find out a little more about him, but I doubt it. I really wish there is another interview with him just like Soyeon did in Noblesse.

56 minutes ago, ssullipop said:

i wonder if siyang will invite so yeon to watch his concert just like khuntoria couple kkk,

The same thought came through my mind. :) It would be nice and So yeon would like it. It doesn`t have to be WGM crew there. 

I am glad he is busy with his music project until he finds a new kdrama or movie. Is the filming for his movie over? I don`t know the latest news about that.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, larus said:

I saw some scene. It is fun. Yes, depends on the guests. We could find out a little more about him, but I doubt it. I really wish there is another interview with him just like Soyeon did in Noblesse.

There are other interviews that I've found from before he started doing WGM that I've been thinking of doing. I think we all just want more information on him because he still is a relatively new actor haha.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, SamaraP said:

I wonder if  Siyang the leader of this group.  They look like they are brothers or cousins and ehmmm very good looking too...they look similar.  Will they ever get to meet his goddess?

I wouldn't be surprised if he is the leader of that group, since he is the most notable one among them four. I saw a fan vid on Youtube when they went to Hong Kong for their first performance; when he arrived at the airport, at first people took pics of him together with Paul Ahn (the other member - the one who played as the tall intern/music prodigy guy on Splash Splash Love) but then slowly slowly Paul was left behind as people kept circled Si Yang until they reached the bus.

• Like 8

@seesaw_love

Thanks for vid.

Wow. Just take a look at our sexy Goddess.

If guys don't nosebleed at So Yeon's sexiness......well, I guess it's because they've dried up. They're done.     LOL!

Would love to see Si Yang's reaction when he sees his wife in these shots.....it'll be "Nomu Sexy Aniya? Nomu Ippo!"              :)

Or will he object "Andwae! Andwae!". .....  haha..

• Like 10

The article about tomorrow episode is out

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=171533

1452219796-34.jpg

It said about the rehearsal of the performance and SiSo said that their last performance on stage because they were slipped during exercise. And our question will be answered about kiss on the stage. The article said that the choreographer asked So Yeon "pretended" kissing Si Yang. I saw the word pretended by google translate. So, kissing Si Yang with soooo deep mooocchhh...was from So Yeon idea herself? Omoooo

I hope i didn't ruin the translations, talented Berries on hangul, please enlighten us ;)

• Like 15

A chinese translator translated this way too.  End with Soyeon pretending to Kiss Siyang !  

1 minute ago, khairunni said:

The article about tomorrow episode is out

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=171533

It said about the rehearsal of the performance and SiSo said that their last performance on stage because they were slipped during exercise. And our question will be answered about kiss on the stage. The article said that the choreographer asked So Yeon "pretended" kissing Si Yang. I saw the word pretended by google translate. So, kissing Si Yang with soooo deep mooocchhh...was from So Yeon idea herself? Omoooo

I hope i didn't ruin the translations, talented Berries on hangul, please enlighten us ;)

• Like 13