[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, crybabyme said:

When was this press conference? Is there a video?

I'm hoping that there will be an episode(s) wherein the 3 couples compete/have games or something. We all know that our SiSo couple is very competitive :D That would definitely be fun to watch! One can hope right?

Oh, I'm sorry.  That's just me in my imaginary world, continuing with the comparison of Notting Hill.  Wouldn't that be great, though, huh?  Hearing her say, "Indefinitely."

Your idea of the 3 couples competing in games is great!  I am hoping for that, too.  If it's basketball or baseball, they would probably blow the competition out of the water.  Heehee.  Maybe even in the yut game.  Oh dear, MY competitive spirit is coming out now.

@seesaw_love - Is Si Yang's drama "All is Well" really ending next week?  They're only at 82 episodes - thought they were going to 102.  I actually just watched the last subbed epi (76) out of curiosity and have been liking it, for the most part.  Not the most thrilling.  Watching it mainly for him, of course. He does well.  Now isn't it funny how the weekend drama So Yeon is considering to be in is "All's Well with a Happy Home"?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, kappy said:

@thesuitelife547 - I never thanked you for the latest recap/summary.  Thank you, as always!  I somehow feel incomplete without it.

@seesaw_love - Love your latest videos!  Really awesome. Thank you so much.  I keep watching them over and over.  The kisses make Si Yang so happy and giddy.  Imagine what a full-on lip kiss will do to him.  Rather than imagine, I WANT TO SEE what it will do to him.  For his birthday presents, forget about the cooking...just kiss him!  He'll be a goner.  (But really, he probably would really love her to cook something for him.  The way to a man's heart is through his stomach?  Well, in some cases.)  Speaking of lip kisses, just what is the rule, if any, with WGM on those?  I know they've been done, but is there a "line" that shouldn't be crossed?  

@khairunni @alou @chris3975 Be careful and don't get in trouble with your bosses!  Or maybe you should introduce Siso couple to them so they'll jump on-line with you at work.  lol.  Oh, the sacrifices we make and the risks we take.

And @khairunni, thanks for sharing the bit about Nottinghill likenesses.  That was a lovely comparison.  And "She" is really perfect for So Yeon.  

Interviewer to So Yeon in WGM press conference:  How long do you see yourself being with Si Yang?  So Yeon, looking straight at him and smiling:  Indefinitely.

And your pics depicting Si Yang's manners crack me up!  Enter lip kiss possibility, exit manners.  hahaha

Oooh! I love love love the 'Indefinitely' answer, please make it happen ;) . I LoL a lot reading the comments lately, our ship is growing bigger and wilder eh? As the only one who's still intact in her safe bubble, I can't imagine how @larus s gonna deal with us. I hope her bubble's gonna puff away soon :P . I have not much to say since everyone's already voicing my (naughty) thoughs so far, for now I'll just enjoy reading all of your posts. Keep it coming berries. Your posts and my love for this couple always give me happiness :D 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, KalyanaV said:

Oooh! I love love love the 'Indefinitely' answer, please make it happen ;) . I LoL a lot reading the comments lately, our ship is growing bigger and wilder eh? As the only one who's still intact in her safe bubble, I can't imagine how @larus s gonna deal with us. I hope her bubble's gonna puff away soon :P . I have not much to say since everyone's already voicing my (naughty) thoughs so far, for now I'll just enjoy reading all of your posts. Keep it coming berries. Your posts and my love for this couple always give me happiness :D 

I enjoy seeing the rest of berries getting excited, reacting of every news, word and even gesture. I am totally on SiSo`s side, loving everything they will get us but I will not think outside WGM too much. I don`t know what happens in the future. Maybe they will extend the feelings outside the program and be courageous enough to continue (I will be happy if that`s going to happen) but until then, I will live in the present. I will take step by step with them in WGM. If they will part ways but continue to be friends after WGM, I will be not be disappointed.  A win-win situation for me. :D

BTW, I love So yeon`s answer. "Indefinitely" is such a romantic answer. She always delivers the best and meaningful answers,be confessions or declarations. And I love her sense of humor. He makes her shyness/clumsiness in a trump card sometimes. I love her.  

• Like 16

@seesaw_love

Hi berry, your SiSo vid 1 vs 100 is  really beautiful! Everything about it is daebak. It brings back precious memories of Si Yang and So Yeon. I hope you've  upload it to all MBC, WGM and SiSo's relevant sites to share. They are both beautiful together and brings out the best in each other. Looking at their smile and happiness makes my day always.

I hope they'll spend time together to watch their interaction from pre-interview to the latest episodes including MBC award show and Cosmopolitan shots and realised that they have grown together for better (improving themselves)  or for worse (in terms of anti-fans and flaws in each other) and see for themselves how much they've found true happiness with each other; how wide their smile is when they're together and all the good positive vibes as a couple.

Their journey hasn't been easy starting with the age gap and objections from some fans but it's worth the pain because they found happiness with blessings together even though it's a virtual marriage. Because of Si Yang's maturity, the age gap is invisible. Both had indicated their desire to find a spouse through WGM. They were  blessed to find each other. The road ahead will be very challenging and I hope at the end of the day, they'll both find the life-time partner who loves them unconditionally and who doesn't care about fame and popularity. Because at the end of the day, the fans will not likely to walk with you forever.

Dear Si Yang and So Yeon, remember your good times together and know that it's your wife/husband who will walk beside you, for better or for worse, in sickness or in good health, for rich or for poor, in this lifetime together.

Fame is temporary. Love knows no end. Please cherish each other, SiSo dearest.     :)

• Like 19

Hi berries good morning! ;)

welcome new berry! :)

I was wondering a few things. U guys know a few years ago So yeon did a show and she said she wanted to do wgm with TOP she had a crush on him. Knowing that I was thinking, if wasnt Si Yang, is there any actor/singer/celebrity u guys think would be a good match for her? Was just wondering if there anyone she would be like she is with si yang.

The Bri asked for si yang if was another wife he would be the same, but I don't remember they asking her the same, was just imagining.

Another thing, u guys know they dig information about each other online, did u guys ever imagine they could have read this thread? When u search on google SISO couple this is the second link to pop, i wouldnt be surprised in seeying that.

Now back to the topic, sorry my imagination run wild I keep thinking in different scenarios :D

So yeon has a few of the best kisses in drama, she always a good kisser with her partners, I really want to see her kissing Si Yang like INR3. I love a few other actresses but they kiss so boring in dramas, just popo touching lips, like kids do... is kind of annoying, I wached the great seer and saw only 1 kiss the whole drama, was her and jin sung, at least was a beatiful kiss ^_^

Loved the comparing with Nothing hills, I think fits them well, classy, cute and romantic :heart:

Oks, I'm done, I think I ate too much raisin and my sugar level is high, I keep thinking weird stuff :w00t:

• Like 12

Hi, berries... i'm back again. WELCOME NEW BERRIES TO OUR LOVING COUPLE PARADISE :)

Beside, Soyeon POPO Siyang, the parts which Siyang received his 1st award was unforgettable as well.

He was so nervous & kept looked at his wife, Soyeon.

When Soyeon turned to received the award, he still can't hide his nervous....

That MBC awards really made our Siyang's heart kept Bouncing ! 

It seemed the MBC Awards only Loving Couple was invited , no one else !

Of course, we berries were invited as well ! :blush:

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, epls6 said:

The Bri asked for si yang if was another wife he would be the same, but I don't remember they asking her the same, was just imagining.

Another thing, u guys know they dig information about each other online, did u guys ever imagine they could have read this thread? When u search on google SISO couple this is the second link to pop, i wouldnt be surprised in seeying that.

They did not asked her because she already answered that Si yang exceeded her expectations. They asked just Si yang because it was her question but she interrupted the reply. She did not want to think about it but I am glad the PD asked him the same question. It is better to not let some questions in the air.

I could not know if they will read the international reactions or they are just interested in Korean feedback. If I was in their place, I would not read many comments just be interested in the general vibe. I know that So yeon heard about Soompi. She signed an autograph for her Soompi`s fans some years ago. 

About the kisses in kdramas... it is the PD who decides what kind of kiss the actors will do....

in WGM... the protagonists has to consider their image more than anything. And the program is rated for 13.  We`ll see innocent kisses..if any...and I am fine with that. :D

• Like 10

@epls6

Erm...being a SiSo couple thread, I'll like to stick to Si Yang as So Yeon's WGM partner. I think it'll be very difficult to get someone who is as kind, thoughtful, considerate, caring, unselfish, well-mannered and loving as Si Yang in the Korean entertainment industry with all the temptations. Maybe Si Yang hasn't been long in the industry so we don't know about the future but I believe since he thanked his parents for bringing him up well, he's likely not to disappoint them and his values are likely to be good and strong.

Lots of the male actors have big ego and are likely more self-centred and it's like finding a gem in a million with Si Yang. So yea. I'll stick to Si Yang and place my bet on him bringing lots of happiness to So Yeon. Likewise, I hope So Yeon will bring lots of happiness to him. If both parties interact such that they're unforgettable to each other, the outcome will be a happy one.

After Si Yang, it'll be hard to find another guy to fit his shoes seriously. I'll live in the present and hope for the future to bring good news of them. :)

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, syhana said:

I have funny thoughts,,  since choa leaving the wgm panelist on last episode,  and then mbc post this pic out of nowhere (si yang with all panelist),,  could it be he is the new panelist replacing choa?,, i feel strange lol 

I had the same thoughts too....... berry here still wondering.......:wub:

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, syhana said:

I have funny thoughts,,  since choa leaving the wgm panelist on last episode,  and then mbc post this pic out of nowhere (si yang with all panelist),,  could it be he is the new panelist replacing choa?,, i feel strange lol 

Si Yang a full time panelist? :w00t: I don`t think so. Maybe they were having a small party to say goodbye to Choa and Si yang was there. 

• Like 4

have to agree with @larus....fantasy and reality are two different things.  Fantasy world is the best.   Reality??...hmmm we all know that very well. A few years back my cousin was so into the Joongbo couple.....she loves and adore them.  She shipped them and read all the news she could get her hands on but then came the heartbreak...she was really down and told me not to ship any couple coz you will have heartache she told me.  But she is okay now though she miss them as a couple. (sorry out of the topic).  I told her that I love Siso couple as they are...i will respect whatever choices they make and if they do end up together it will be a bonus for us crazy berries here.  yes @jl08 - i like ur phrase 'l'll live in the present and hope for the future to bring good news of them'  @ seesaw_love...poor siyang being left on stage  -  she must have been really surprise.  Btw @seesaw love all ur videos. Love fool and his kisses - when Se Yeon kissed him after the vow - looks like Siyang still waiting to be kissed on the side of his cheek :blush: @khairunni your pic posts brighten this thread.

• Like 9

Perhaps Si Yang visited the panelists during the separation period of 5 hours?

They were all wearing the same attire when they were in the latest episode commenting on the wedding.

No worries about a burst bubble. SiSo is not the first couple that I shipped. Out of the previous 2 couples that I've ever shipped, one came true, got married and has a daughter recently (it was nearly impossible but there again, anything is possible as long as both parties are not married); the other couple has good vibes but lying low appearing as good friends. SiSo is the 3rd couple (second K couple). The vibes that I'm getting from them is akin to the couple who got married after some tribulations and trials. So I hope the reading is not wrong.

But I understand those who are not into shipping entirely (though we are allowed to be delulu in a shippers' paradise right?). The fear of getting hurt and disappointed is always there, especially as the entertainment industry is very volatile and vulnerable to vindictive actions. I just hope Si Yang and So Yeon will first cherish each other deeply and hold tight to each other.

I won't push for them to get married but I will hope for them to really love each other first. Then I hope they each cannot do without the other. Then, the rest is up to our Blueberry couple themselves and nature to take its course.   :)

• Like 15

photo sy_zpsatpvcfyd.png

I like Si Yang's first impression. He looks really nice. Well-mannered and oh so tall and handsome!

Lol...we should have known then. From day 1, this wonderful nampyeonim already carries a bag full of surprises. We should have known that he's special. That he is meticulous and prepares all that is needed to carry out his plan successfully. Who knows that tucked inside that nice backpack are candles and a bouquet for his proposal? Plus a proposal video that is full of promises to make his wife smile a lot and make her happy? I'll never forget their first interaction. It's really special and cute, especially So Yeon's nervousness and stammering and Si Yang's desire for kids.    :D

In my opinion, Kwak Si Yang really stands out as a matured and very thoughtful guy. Why else does the PDs made their choice to match him with So Yeon despite having a few older male candidates? Age is not the deciding factor. Character and personality obviously are important factors. That's why they are 80% matched from the start. A very good start, I would say.

Hopefully, we'll have an even better start for SiSo couple in  2016.

• Like 13

photo 2016-01-05 8_zpsbfdkbdjh.png

photo 2016-01-05 12_zpsw929fakd.png

photo 2016-01-05 17_zpsohyv3fx9.png

photo 2016-01-05 21_zpseqld1tmg.png

photo 2016-01-05 22_zpsmex7po2q.png

photo 2016-01-05 11_zpsxhsaeqe8.png

Beautiful Moments for Si Yang and So Yeon

A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.

- Laura Veronica Merodio

• Like 13

@saphire_D annyeonghseo... ^^v welcome to the thread.

Shipping can be really hard. I take my lesson from JoongBo that when I once again fall in love to any couple WGM/drama OTP I have to prepare for the bad. Because no mater what in reality they not always as close as in the program/drama. Specially WGM couple... 

JoongBo break my heart in so many ways and in so many times...(the most hurtful was Kim Hyun Joong recent case. I tried to be supportive but at the same time I felt very disappointed by him). It more hurtfull becouse we believe there was time that they got close after WGM, how I know... just say that I knew someone who quite close enough to knew about it. I have moving on, but they will always have special place in my heart. @SamaraP once I'm at your cousin place, so i understand her.  Because at the time I also told my self that I will support them as individual. But the pain just hard to be avoid so i also told my self not to shupping any couple again. So, shipping SiSo is just like breaking my own promise, Hehehe... But what can I do? They just loveable... and its look like that Si Yang able to convince me that he is sincere. And since I get my lesson... so I'm more prepared to get my heart broken once again. I'm more ready this time. 

And as for there is any other men can be pair for So Yeon? I do believe Si Yang is the perfect one for So Yeon.. he have this patient that rarely have by men. So Yeon bubbly and as she told herself that she's easily get surprise and make people around her felt uncomfortable. Si Yang deal with it with the gentleness... with caring... and very supportive... 

So Yeon and TOP? As a couple? I think that gonna be long term awkwardness, and less conversation, since TOP well know not that so talkative. 

Oke then.. I think I have to stop... I'm getting awkward myself with my own post... hehehe...

So... see you later my dear berrie's... #gruphugs

• Like 12