[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Good luck to Si Yang  for his Rookie award! Hope he has prepared a  speech this time cos his yeobo is not gonna be around to give him moral support.    :)

Why do I not look forward to seeing him with  his female co-star? The one whose script was in his bag.   LOL....

Just being protective  of So Yeon.  

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Good luck to Si Yang  for his Rookie award! Hope he has prepared a  speech this time cos his yeobo is not gonna be around to give him moral support.    :)

Why do I not look forward to seeing him with  his female co-star? The one whose script was in his bag.   LOL....

Just being protective  of So Yeon.  

If he will get a rookie award, he will be so happy. I bet he prepared his speech this time and he will thank his parents, like he wanted the last time.

I am alright seeing him with his female costar but hope Soyeon will not be seeing it. :D

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, chris3975 said:

Heheheh..... merry berries united.... we all have 1 thing in common when we saw nampyeonnim pics.... scanning thru for the * bracelet * :wub::D

As long they are both on this show, bracelets are the number one search. ... :D

I think that the idea that Si Yang gave her his bracelet is true. She is wearing the bracelet when they are reading the mission card. On her left wrist.

7370_1245592145457512_594966902958054097

• Like 8

Aww... handsome Nampyonnim... :wub::wub::wub:

I believe he already text his Yeosin anae... tel her that he will be leaving for the award and ask for her to wish him luck. And I believe his Yeosin anae will be support him and cheers for him just like in episode 3. 

And... she's might be watching from home with her mom. Well... we all know that So Yeon eomma like to watch her son in-law daily drama just like So Yeon. And So Yeon is Si Yang number 1 fans, so she's won't missed it unless she have things or occasion or an event to attend:lol:

I try to watch streaming but its look like still news program... 

The best of luck for our Superman Nampyonnim may his hard work granted with the best rookie actor award... amen... 

And... Happy New Year to all my dear berrie's all the best wishes for all of us here.. health, joy, and fortune... amen...

• Like 9

Guest sarah007
2 hours ago, Kwak SiYang Thailand said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

He doesn't look well..i mean, he looks sick..or probably he's missing the wife who's not there to walk the red carpet with him :sweatingbullets:

i haven't seen photos of him smiling widely (grinning) like he did when he was with SoYeon..cheer up Siyang! :wub:

The difference can be so significant between walk the red carpet with So Yeon and walk alone

Walk alone 

_9A8wztWpO

Walk with So Yeon

_4AiRxtWsi

Credit seesaw_love IG

He seem intense and his jaw look tight and very thin smile.. aigoo.. why he like that? 

So... he not just need the couple bracelet to make him a bit loos and relax while walk the red carpet... his Yeosin anae is absolute cure for nervousness and intensity when walk the red carpet or an award event... Superman Nampyonnim seem really rely to his yeosin anae:lol::lol:

• Like 10

Dear Merry Berries,

Before the clock strikes 12am tonight, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all A Berry Merry Happy New Year and Many Berry Blessings for the upcoming years to come :wub:. Please keep healthy and be merry always !!

Saehaebok Manee Badeu Seyo !!! :wub:  Hwaiting !!!!!! :wub:

• Like 10

Nothing to update.   Very boring!  Live link I am watching is 15mins late.   So I told one Of the berries to inform me if there is anything about Siyang!  

2 hours ago, Alilla said:

Omo omo omo siyang nampyeonim....why u re so cute. Siyang wear his absolute bracelet. This ahjuma nomu nomu nomu chua...looking for his wrist.:blush::blush::blush:

Dear berries chingus

Please update siyang news at kbs award..my internet connection berry berry sad.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

Nothing to update.   Very boring!  Live link I am watching is 15mins late.   So I told one Of the berries to inform me if there is anything about Siyang!  

Well... I saw him sit next to his Co-star from daily drama, he is smiling, look trying to enjoy the event, he look calm but still... no grinning excited smile that we saw last night... 

For now... just that that I could tell from like 45 mnt im watching... 

2nd part is on... see you later... 

• Like 4