[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

Siso's schedule update. If you found any mistake, please let me know. Thanks  

** Disclaimer : # of time / date met based on information available online. It may not be accurate. 

@seesaw_love thanks for ur update

I'm courious on 10th meeting,  they have ffi (falling for innocence) gathering?, sorry i didn't see the connection to wgm

• Like 5

According to the IG's update,  soyeon was the happiest to know there is a FFI's gathering.  However he wrote

she is trapped at hubby's place.    That means KSYs were  filming WGM on the same day and that's why she cant attend the gathering.

She should hv just bring Siyang along to the gathering !  :phew:

source : https://www.instagram.com/p/_a20V0NiAr/

16 minutes ago, syhana said:

@seesaw_love thanks for ur update

I'm courious on 10th meeting,  they have ffi (falling for innocence) gathering?, sorry i didn't see the connection to wgm

• Like 10

@seesaw_love thanks dear, you surely siso's bank news.. Lol

So they already have filming for another episode,, that's Why they didn't meet last friday..  I thought they hadn't meet since cosmo pictorial cos no photos update 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

I'm really curious with the song that played as the background music for the preview. Which Sung Si Kyung song is it?

Does any one here knew about the song? Kindly share it here? Thank you in advance 

13 minutes ago, syhana said:

@seesaw_love thanks dear, you surely siso's bank news.. Lol

So they already have filming for another episode,, that's Why they didn't meet last friday..  I thought they hadn't meet since cosmo pictorial cos no photos update 

I am just gathering information I found all over, some provided by the Chinese fans and put them altogether.

• Like 9

Dear Berries, thank you for all the updates. I woke up early this morning at 2.30am only to find update about last episode and I found this thread still being active while the other Berries having a rest in our side of the world. So, I just want to thank you for all of you, special to @larus, @jl08 and @seesaw_love, for interesting discussions and translating part by part and bunch of thank you for @thesuitelife547 for your wonderful recap. 

After reading the translations and rewatch full raw episode, my question is: IF THE CONTRACT RENEWAL JUST HAPPENED AFTER THEIR WEDDING TOUR/CEREMONY, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THEIR FIRST NIGHT ??? If they have to spend one night together ;)

(for the second ofcourse), assumptions:

- They have fallen for each other

- Their relationship has been built so strong with romantic and caring vibe

- They already so close by knowing each other schedules and contacting everyday.

- They put their heart to the show

- They can hug and kiss their spouse so relax nowadays...

SO, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? :P 

(ups sorry, my capslock was on), lol. Omooo...

tumblr_inline_n0vwjdoxUa1qafrh6.gif

• Like 12

1 hour ago, seesaw_love said:

According to the IG's update,  soyeon was the happiest to know there is a FFI's gathering.  However he wrote

she is trapped at hubby's place.    That means KSYs were  filming WGM on the same day and that's why she cant attend the gathering.

She should hv just bring Siyang along to the gathering !  :phew:

source : https://www.instagram.com/p/_a20V0NiAr/

Too bad So yeon was not there. I wish to see her with all her friends. Well, hope they have another gathering. I love that they are still close. I saw that this time the funny trio was there, the PD and other staff members.

Thanks for the music. We always count on you to enlighten us. The song is beautiful.

Thanks @thesuitelife547 for the recap. I have many things clear after reading your recap.

• Like 9

@seesaw_love I totally lol-ed reading your caption "Don't ask me anymore about they renew the contract", hahaa...let me help you by adding the clues:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003228733

In this article OSEN put the headline about contract renewal even the content of the article about yesterday episode. The article said: 

We Got Married ' gwaksiyang ♥ Yeon , 100 days of married a contract extension [ General ]

201512261804771314_567e585790ae7_99_2015

And judging from their BRI performance which must be happened some day after wedding scenes, they both look sooo happy and fresh. Not even once we saw a sad face of them. They must be in happy mood to tell their feelings on that day because they already knew the contract was extended ;) It will be different if they already knew that wedding scenes were the last meeting for them. 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, thesuitelife547 said:

So Yeon begins to ask him about what it would be like with a different virtual wife but stops herself. She says, in the BRI, that she doesn’t want to think about him having another virtual wife due to the bond and commitment that they have with one another. In Si Yang’s BRI, when asked about what would happen if he had a different wife, Si Yang says that he honestly doesn’t know. He says that he doesn’t know if he would become a man that they would never forget and says that it’s because while in the married life, because the two get to know each other, he doesn’t think there’s another woman like his wife.

I want to comment on this part. I am back on my safe bubble and it is all good now. :D One of the advantage when we have a direct translation (and not a translation of the translation :)) is that we understand better the dialogue. For me it is comforting that the discussion was about the program and not went beyond that. It is understandable that So yeon would have been thinking sometimes (especially now at the end of the contract) how it would have been if another woman was paired with Si yang. She is still trying to adapt variety shows.  I admit I was asking myself the same question. I was trying to imagine them with a different partner. For So yeon, I can`t imagine a better partner than Si Yang. I think he is perfect for her and who found him (cast him) deserves applause. :) I think Si yang would have been good with another partner, he seams to adapt more quickly and can overcome his shyness. But, I feel that So yeon was a good partner for him too. She inspired him, challenged him (he wanted to things better, to work hard for her). she let him get notice more. I think his answer is really sincere, I am glad that he doesn`t imagine himself with another partner than So yeon, he doesn`t think there is another woman like her. They both were very pleased with this matchmaking and we are pleased as well. 

I love So yeon no matter what so maybe I am bias.... I think that So yeon gave this couple a genuine vibe with her shyness, her sincere reactions. Si yang was like a catalyst in this relationship, with his organized style he helped her being more comfortable, helped things going smoothly. Both complement each other and that`s making them like a very good match. 

• Like 11

Kwak Si Yang Is Awestruck by Kim So Yeon in a Wedding Dress

kim-so-yeon-kwak-si-yang_1451151050_af_o

On the December 26 broadcast of MBC’s variety show “We Got Married,” actors Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang celebrated the 100-day milestone of their time together.

On this day, Kim So Yeon wanted to try on wedding dresses and went to a wedding shop with Kwak Si Yang. Waiting for her, Kwak Si Yang closed his eyes in expectation. When Kim So Yeon finally reappeared in a dress, Kwak Si Yang was awestruck by her gorgeous appearance and could not hide his smile.

At seeing his reaction, Kim So Yeon responded, “I was so grateful to him for his reaction and looking at me like that.

Soompi News

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/26/kwak-si-yang-is-awestruck-by-kim-so-yeon-in-a-wedding-dress/

• Like 11

Thanks alot khairunni.   Ops..hope I didn't sound any unfriendliness or rude!  Just I already pointed out many times contract renewed I still get same qns under the thread. So I thought I should just highlight it again! 

37 minutes ago, khairunni said:

@seesaw_love I totally lol-ed reading your caption "Don't ask me anymore about they renew the contract", hahaa...let me help you by adding the clues:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003228733

In this article OSEN put the headline about contract renewal even the content of the article about yesterday episode. The article said: 

We Got Married ' gwaksiyang ♥ Yeon , 100 days of married a contract extension 

• Like 11

@seesaw_love thanks again for all the wonderful news you have shared with us... You are really really one of the good berries out here... You always bring us  ews, videos, information... Thanks a lot really... I only come here i. This thread to get news and i am very happy to see all the new stories of our couple here... :wub:

• Like 10

@seesaw_love thnk you so much... you are daebak... I look for the translation of the lyric of the song, and I find it really heart breaking... but it really nice song... 

@larus lucky you and your bubble me keep splitting and sometime it drive me crazy... sometime I felt like to fight my self. Right now I really could imagine if So Yeon was paired with another than Si Yang. And I don't know if I will be this excited crazy in love if he paired with another than So Yeon. They just perfect as we all agree here. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

@larus lucky you and your bubble me keep splitting and sometime it drive me crazy... sometime I felt like to fight my self. Right now I really could imagine if So Yeon was paired with another than Si Yang. And I don't know if I will be this excited crazy in love if he paired with another than So Yeon. They just perfect as we all agree here. 

It is comfortable here. :D

No doubt that if either one would have been pair with somebody else, they will be OK but we would not had SiSo. I don`t want another paring, I am happy to cheer SiSo, our drear Blueberry couple. 

With all these holidays I lost the notion of time.   It`s Sunday... (I had to check to be sure :w00t:). Two more days and we`ll see them on the red carpet. I can`t wait. After WKorea event, it is the second time this year when So yeon will wear an elegant dress.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, larus said:

Oh, I see. That I can believe. He was pleased that So yeon was his partner in this show. I think both of them were very happy with this matchmaking. We saw it on screen and they even said it out loud.

I saw that they were very emotional but it is understandable. Both are sensible persons in real life. That`s not a guarantee that they have a good chance to become real. I am still letting real life outside my imagination. Enjoying what they give me on screen without thinking too far. :)

And now... my safe bubble is in danger to burst.  :D

I will wait for translations. It is too much.

@larus

You know what.  I really realy want to see your safe bubble to just explode along with more episodes to come, then we can swoon hard and ship hard together, hahaha... Sorry for that, coz this episode just burst my bubble.. I was having a mental breakdown esp from the preview, even though I knew and not at all worry about ttheir contract extension...Imagine what it would've done to me hadn't I had that info... I dont think I'd watch this episode, I don't think I could gather myself so fast like now..Let me share a little about my wgm-watching history..

I started watch wgm because of ngm, and I became a wgm fans for Goongmin. That brought me to adore Jjongah and Solim too.  But then Goongmin left the show and I havent even dare to watch their last episode, I had an awful brokenheart-like feeling and I stopped watching wgm at all.. Then came Shiso coupe and I was intriqued to watch because of the news of this pair in dramabeans, I just finished watching Siyang in OMG and like it, and I always like Soyeon. I am cautious at first but then decided this couple is safe to watch, it's for fun, it won't bring me to a delusional level like before so no worries.. And here I am today feeling like they really are match made in heaven..

In short, this episode made me realize how brokenhearted I will be should they end their stint someday...hiks. I think, in order to save my heart from this cruel thought, I finally put my mind to fully cooperate with my heart to trust them to be real. Therefore I wont have room for doubt about their sincerity for each other, and I can just fully enjoy seeing them together onscreen while praying hard (and believing) that they will eventually form their relationship offscreen. And I hope they'll let us know their happy news..soon. But let us still see them lovey dovey in wgm, for a while, as a real couple. :) Ok I am fully happy with this scenario now, who's with me? :D 

• Like 12

14 hours ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

I tried once again to edit and fix the translation from Chinese to English, but fail... so I post it as it is from Mr. Google trans it self. Hope any of you my dear berrie's would understand what I have been talking in my post. Thank you.

~ Even the hypothetical, that can be considered the experience with married life, the idea of marriage will change it?
Yeon: For me, until now I never thought about marriage this specific problem. For I would be talking a little bit too far. But even if hypothetical, immediately to now this experience, I clearly understand that, 'original marriage is so happy ah, this has been, you can open toward me, it is such a good thing ah, 'This is what I think I thought of marriage in this regard, with the hope of changing it.
When Yang: 'With toward my people,' I think it describe it right, I think that even if everybody under the sun and I had a falling out, my wife, like my children, is not going to leave me, although now very happy, but a married, the feeling will not be the happier it.

If you have wedding fantasies words?
Yeon: I want to entertain and closest confidant relatives to get their blessings. So I want to do the small and simple points.
When Yang: I also want to be quiet to do. While parents want according to the kind of place looking, light and spacious office, but his life would only get married once, if you do not want to regret it, of course, in his own want to do, is not it?
As the couple spent together until now, time to end the contract, if after each other never see each other anymore, what will be feeling?
When Yang: It should be very empty right, I will always think of each other, feeling empty.
Yeon: I can not imagine, should the next day will have a real sense of it. . . I really do not know.
Now the relationship between the two considered how the feeling of friendship it?
When Yang: Although not a couple is not considered ambiguous, but in the side to feel very comfortable relationship.
Yeon: when Yang is the latest I always laugh most people who give me strength.~

@ChuMills DejaVu Where did you find this Chinese article? I havent seen it before. It looks interesting, and different than the english translation we've already had for their cosmopolitan pictorial.. If it's different, can we have @jl08 and @seesaw_love to help us with the english translation..maybe u can share the original chinese link with our dearest translators? Thanks.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ChuMills DejaVu said:

And almost forget. @larus i relLy screaming because there was time when we talk how busy Si Yang is that make me felt that So Yeon like an A-list actress that jobless. And in my wild mind pop up so many things, like how it will be great if she play J.Lo role in the movie Enough. She's perfect for the role. Or she play as a woman who fell in love to the chef while she learn to cook. Really... I want her to have lots of project too... 

I feel like she is jobless too. :w00t: She was busy this year : she had a role in a drama and two cameos, she continued her commercial advertising for All For You and that hotel in Jeju (I forgot the name ....Ubless something), pictorials for magazines (Elle, Instyle, WKorea, Nobless Men, Cosmopolitan, Sure) and she appears in WGM (variety show). But , I still want to see her work on a drama or a movie.  All the other WGM costars are busy at the moment: Bbyu have their music career, Oh Min suk has his weekender drama, Ye Won has a movie, Si yang a daily drama. Only So yeon is "jobless". She is a housewife.  :D  I think that after her appearance in WGM, she will have a drama or a movie next year. It has to be. Fingers crossed. Problem is... the kdramas did not do very well, the ratings are declining, the interesting roles for woman are less, they prefer younger actresses anyway so it is hard for women in their late 30s to have good roles (2015 it was a good year in that aspect). I remember what a director said  that it is hard to produce a movie when you cast an actress as a lead character.  It is hard to obtain finances for the movie. It is sad. It is everything about money/ ratings. Every major movie this year had male leads. Lucky them. Even when they get old, they find interesting roles.

Sorry for my divagation... :) I will remain positive. The new year just begins. Plenty of time for new more projects. And I hope to be a good year for Si yang too but I am not worry about him. He is a young man and has his opportunities, I am sure. 

• Like 13