[Drama 2015] The Village: Achiara's Secret 마을- 아치아라의 비밀

larus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'The Village: Achiara's Secret' Jang Hee-jin on bed portrays a mysterious image, dreamy + fascinating

2015/10/05 | 87 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo640129.jpg

SBS's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "The Village: Achiara's Secret" had revealed Jang Hee-jin's fascinating still cut images.

While the first episode of the drama has been scheduled to air on October 7th, Jang Hee-jin's mysterious looking still cut images are drawing attention.

In the revealed photos, Jang Hee-jin, who plays the mysterious woman with many hidden stories, is covered with a blanket on a bed and is staring into the camera lens.

Jang Hee-jin plays Kim Hyejin, a visual art instructor who is voluptuous and exudes the mysterious as well as sad vibes.

She was Seo Chang-kwon (Jeong Seong-mo)'s secret lover, who is Achiara's the most powerful figure. She all of sudden disappears from the village. "Although I don't appear in many scenes in the drama, the impact of each scene of mine is very strong" said she. As she explained, the existence of the character itself is mysterious and secretive.

Jang Hee-jin said, "As soon as I read the script, my original plan to take a break from work disappeared". She liked the fact that her new role had a strong presence in the drama. She did not hesitate to join the new drama also because the new role is opposite to the character from her previous drama, 'Scholar Who Walks the Night'.

She said her roles so far had been the one who loved someone in an unrequisited one-sided love relationship. Jang Hee-jin said, "Hye-jin exchanges emotions with her partner this time. She is someone with the appeals I haven't been able to show so far" and "I'd like to cast off the usual image through Hye-jin's character".

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je...

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/-the-village-achiara-s-secret-jang-hee-jin-on-bed-portrays-a-mysterious-image-dreamy--fascinating-87242.html

After watching long trailer 4 minutes highlight, I'm think this drama is so amazing.

I expect it will get rating 15%.

and its different so it will have that edge and a lot of ppl are intrigued i also think it will reach 15%

Moon Geun Young Confesses Her Lack of Knowledge on BTOB

by ck525 (soompi)

Moon Geun Young Confesses Her Lack of Knowledge on BTOB

Moon Geun Young confessed that she didn’t know much about BTOB until working with Yook Sungjae.

On SBS Power FM’s “Cultwo Show” aired on October 6, Moon Geun Young and Yook Sungjae appear as guests to promote their new drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret.”

When the hosts asks Moon Geun Young if she knew about Yook Sungjae’s group BTOB beforehand, she confesses, “Honestly, I didn’t know them that well. I did hear the name Yook Sungjae a lot though.”

“When I told the women around me that I was filming a new drama with him, they got so excited,” she says.

Meeting him in person, she says, “He seemed so cute and pure. It’s nice to work with someone so young and fresh.”

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/06/moon-geun-young-confesses-her-lack-of-knowledge-on-btob/

More Presscon photos update

2015100601000500700035851.jpg

20151006001604466_1.jpeg20151007003201206jzvv.jpg

20151007004501208acyu.jpg

20151006001639386_1.jpeg

20151007004301043fylc.jpg

20151006001644307_1.jpeg

2015100601000499500036011.jpg

20151006211737043vwdy.png20151006223348562qihr.jpg

20151006204600561tjws.jpg20151006205400070mjzw.jpg

Cr : as tagged, SBS, Daum

Thank you for all updates....Achiara's residents ^^

Cant wait to watch this thriller drama, this is first time i'm watching this kind of drama on terrestrial network, since i always watched this kind of drama on cable. Fighting The Village!!!

Also want to waving at my friend from another thread @liddi and of course president @valsava :D

Cultwo Show with Moon Geun Young and Yook Sungjae 

Some translated parts from the show (cr. Mrsdoob2uty)

CQnqND2UwAAIfTm.png

In addition to that, MGY mentioned that there're some fantasy elements in the drama, just like someone here predicted before.. They asked if there'll be romance between the two but YSJ said it's a mystery lol. 

Some translations from the press conference:

CQnrMVPUwAA4Iwx.pngCQnrMcOUEAAyTjx.png

From the news. The PD: 3 things that this drama DOESN'T have:: bad acting, melodrama (I'm surprised at this lol) and 쪽대본 (this means something like partial script. In some dramas the script is only partially written and given to the actors, so the actors usually don't know what's going to happen next episode because the script is written as the drama goes on. Of course this has negative effect on the drama's quality) 

My korean is very limited actually but I'll try to translate more if I have time ^^ 

Three Things the Drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” Does Not Have

Three Things the Drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” Does Not Have

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “The Village: Achiara’s Secret,” held its press conference on October 6. At the press conference, director Lee Yong Suk listed three things his new drama does not have.

The Village Press Con

He began, “First, there will be no romantic aspect in this drama. It is a weird drama with no love-lines.” He further stated, “Secondly, there are no actors in this drama who cannot act. All of the actors and actresses in this drama, including Yook Sung Jae, are extremely talented people. Lastly, none of the actors know who the actual killer is. They will be guessing along with the viewers. All of the actors are scared that it might be them. It is rare for actors to be kept out on such an important detail in the script. That is what makes it more exciting for us. I hope the viewers will be just as excited.”

“The Village: Achiara’s Secret” is about a village which, at first glance, seems like a normal, quiet place. However, when a dead body is discovered, an investigation is launched to find the killer and soon, the village’s ugly secrets slowly become revealed. Check out this awesome drama on October 7 at 10 p.m. (KST)!

Source (1)

cr: soompi

Hi @kyunii88! So good to meet again on a drama thread! :) I am so so anticipating this drama... especially after reading what PD-nim said about it (thank you to @kanyaprasetyo for sharing it) - no lovelines and actors kept in the dark. If the PD and scriptwriter manages to keep even the cast guessing, then I am so so hopeful that it promises to be an intelligent script that keeps us guessing too. And that is a measure of an excellent mystery. How many hours to go?

Guest ororomunroe

Hi there I'm wanting to watch this drama but I dont see viki/dramafever carrying this drama  Does anyone know where I can watch subbed episodes? thanks.

Viki has a page here - https://www.viki.com/tv/28762c-the-village with 1194 fans. Please request it here - https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/ using this as the title - The Village 마을

Archived