[Drama 2015] The Village: Achiara's Secret 마을- 아치아라의 비밀

larus

'The Village: Achiara's Secret' reveals haunting poster of Moon Geun Young

October 3, 2015 @ 1:56 am
moon-geun-young_1443836373_af_org.jpg

SBS drama 'The Village: Achiara's Secret' is gearing up for its premiere with a spooky poster of a scared Moon Geun Young! Seriously, those 'dead' hands are freaking us out.

During the photoshoot for the drama posters, Moon Geun Young was said to have arrived on set early and happily watched her co-stars during their shoot. 

And when she was monitoring herself after her shoot, she showed off her work ethic, as she told the 'hand models', "It's okay to grab at me a little harder. You don't need to worry about me."

The drama, which also stars BTOB's Sungjae, is about a 'peaceful' village where Moon Geun Young's character moves into. But on her first day of work as a teacher, she discovers a dead body, slowly revealing all the dark secrets of the village.

The drama premiere on October 7 at 10pm KST! Also check out their newest released teaser right below.

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/the-village-achiaras-secret-reveals-haunting-poster-of-moon-geun-young

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

d2.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Village' reveals poster, five hands gripping onto Moon Geun Young, 'Fear'

1. [+796, -13] Bad hands.....

2. [+489, -25] But the poster's too risque?

3. [+374, -29] Moon Geun Young's really pretty

4. [+348, -36] Because she's natural, she looks so pretty whenever I see her ㅠㅠ♡Moon Geun Young hwaiting!

5. [+115, -12] She's gorgeous in this poster~ Her child star image has completely disappeared. When she was younger, heavy makeup used to not look good on her , but now it's natural

6. [+82, -10] It must be a thriller judging by the poster with the other characters. Looking forward to it. I think this is gonna be good!!!

7. [+65, -5] Where are those hands touching?????

cre: kkuljaem

Moon Geun Young’s Eerie Poster for “The Village” Revealed

by JiwonYu (soompi)

Moon Geun Young’s Eerie Poster for “The Village” Revealed

To add to the rising anticipation, SBS‘s new mystery thriller drama “The Village” (also known as “The Village: Achiara’s Secret”) revealed Moon Geun Young‘s character poster.

As hinted in the drama’s first teaser, the viewers are curious to see what Moon Geun Young will encounter as she starts living in this mysterious village.

This photo shoot took place in a studio in Gangnam. Moon Geun Young arrived early and was all smiles looking at other actors’ poster photos. When it was her turn, her face turned serious and she was able to capture So Yoon’s (her character’s) emotions well.

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/03/moon-geun-youngs-eerie-poster-for-the-village-revealed/

Shivery Posters and New Stills Hint at the Creepy Undertones of The Village

aich.jpg

One side benefit of Moon Geun Young choosing the SBS corpse mystery thriller The Village (Achiara’s Secret) as her next drama is all the great flashbacks to one of her best movies in The Tale of Two Sisters. She wasn’t anywhere near being the lead, not with Im Soo Jung, Uhm Jung Ah and Kim Gab Soo around, but that was a true ensemble piece where every character was important ergo having the best actors cast was essential. I feel the same goes with The Village, where both the nice and and naughty at first blush are more than each seems, and secrets abound everyone that may or may not end up with people six feet under.  Read more http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/03/shivery-posters-and-new-stills-hint-at-the-creepy-undertones-of-the-village/

WOW, I love the posters but what`s more important I love the teasers. I like what I see. I can`t wait for the premiere. I just hope I will have time to watch and read this thread. I hope this drama will be well received.

Mystery drama 'Achiara' to be web cartoon

AKR20150925038200033_01_i_450.jpg

New TV mystery drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret” will made into a web cartoon before its premier on Oct. 7 on SBS.

So far, famous web cartoons such as “The Girl Who Sees Smells” and “Hyde, Jekyll, Me” have been made into dramas, but it is the first time a drama has been made into a web cartoon.

Actress Moon Geun-young stars in the new drama with K-pop idol star BTB’s Yook Sung-jae. There are 24 episodes.

The web cartoon’s first episode will be released on Oct. 1, and each new episode will be uploaded about 12 a.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Achiara is a Korean word meaning a "small pond."

Moon, 29, will play Kim So-yoon, an English teacher newly appointed to the village. Yook, 21, will play a policeman, Park Woo-jae.

When So-yoon arrives in Achiara, a small and peaceful crime-free village, she finds a buried body on her first day at school. So-yoon and Woo-jae try to find the truth about the body and the village.

(c) .koreatimes.co.kr

October Dramas: What’s Your Pick?

by mchadoaboutdrama (the talking cupboard)

October will be a busy month for us drama fans as it is the time for new dramas to premiere! A handful of dramas are coming our way, with a variety of genres to choose from. Perhaps, there might be something for each of us and possibly a hidden gem among these dramas.

ville_zpsftukaj88.jpg

The Wed-Thu slot will be officially completed with The Village: Achiara’s Secret boarding the new drama train, after Gaekju and She Was Pretty begun airing this month. Moon Geun-young plays an English teacher who enters a quiet village, only to discover a dead body and a series of unfortunate events happening after her arrival. The mystery thriller will begin on 5 October and includes a list of promising cast: Shin Eun-kyung, Yook Sung-jae, Ohn Joo-wan, and Jang Hee-jin.

to read more:

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/09/30/october-dramas-whats-your-pick/

Oh Snap! Hands of death in the Village

by javabeans | October 4, 2015 | 9 Comments

Ack, creepy! I know Village: Secret of Achiara was going for a mystery-thriller vibe, but this new poster of Moon Geun-young sure adds a new layer of eerie, doesn’t it? And given that there’s one dead body discovered in the town, why is she being molested by five ghostly hands of death? What is wrong with this village. Shudder.

Village: Secret of Achiara premiers on SBS this Wednesday, October 7.

village_21.jpgvillage_21a.jpg

village19.jpg

Via Newsen

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/10/oh-snap-hands-of-death-in-the-village/

Yeah lol ..I too think that hands are misplaced..they tried to give a more eerie feeling..but it ended up being a bit sensitive right..The hand on the chest could be avoided...I wonder if many people would think twice before watching this drama after the poster gets into their notice =/.

Moon Geun Young is frightened and helpless in new ‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret‘ poster

by Alvin (kpopfighting)

As its broadcast date draws near, the production team of upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama ‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret‘ has finally released a rather creepy-looking poster featuring Moon Geun Young!

In the drama poster, the dead hand models really did a great job being creepy, grabbing onto Moon Geun Young as if with the intention of dragging her down all the way to their graves, with the latter looking helpless and frightened at the same time.

Set in the fictional village called Achiara, the once peaceful and zero crime village became shrouded in mystery and secrets upon the townspeople’s discovery of buried corpses whose identities led Soo Yoon(Moon Geun Young), a language teacher, and Park Woo Jae (Yook Sungjae), a kind-hearted and hard working rookie cop with hidden Sherlock Holmes investigating skills, on their journey to uncover the truth.

Meanwhile, On Joo Wan will be playing the role of Seo Ki Hyun, an aspiring architecture student whose father plays an important role in the village.

‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret’ will premiere in October 7th, 10PM (KST), following the conclusion of ‘Yong Pal.’

Anyone else here also freaked out over those creepy hands?

cr:

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/10/05/moon-geun-young-is-frightened-and-helpless-in-new-the-village-achiaras-secret-poster/

Archived