Guest maystart

I dunno if the photo I sent is correct LOL somebody help me :D

I'm imagining your "somebody help me" like that of JH :P

SAMBADEH HELME~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :w00t:

Sambadeh!!!!!!! So adorbs!!!!!!!:D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy to hear we have at least 50 entries now but really I wish we would have at least 100 at a minimum. Please keep on sending your photos and videos guys. This is our own little ways of showing love to JH and SY.

Also thanks to the ever creative team incharge of this. Please note that you're efforts will not go unnoticed.

Hi everyone,

How are we progressing on our project? I'd love to hear that we are receiving more entries from the last update. It looks like MBC is now under negotiation for a new couple. We need to do this to our beloved BE couple! Please help us spread the word. Out of the 2 international FB pages for Jongyeon that I messaged about this project one has already replied and updated their page regarding the project. And I have read comments saying they would like to participate.

Guest freedom1104

hello hardworking brownies! how are we doing with this project? when are we going to present to GongLee couple, they are wrapping up this weekend.  Thanks for all you do! mwahhhhh!!

hi, we have extended the deadline to Sept 5. we are hoping to send it them for their 200th day anniversary. we are including all the fan pics in the hardcopy of the photobook so they will get to read all your beautiful messages.  if you haven't made your entry there's still time to make one. here's a simple tutorial that I made:

jongyeon.wordpress.com

After seeing the last episode and the very controversial unaired scene, I strongly believe they deserve our thank you's. I really hope our numbers have increased this time. I hope we realized how lucky we are for shipping them. Up until the end, they were giving us hints, not those that are hard to find but freely given by themselves.

It's already 4th Sept in east side of the world

Make sure you don't miss the deadline :)

?id=3566X615606&site=soompi.com&xs=1&isj

@akar sure you can submit it, as long as it doesn't excess the maximum photo size (1 MB) :) but it's better if you have HD quality for your pic, to make sure your photos/messages can clearly seen by the others

Guest panda101sf

I already sent email but i don't know if the photo is acceptable or not, can you confirm it?

Thank you so much!! We'll reply to your email with the recommendations. :)

I am so excited for the finished product. I hope JH and SY will appreciate our work and that they will realize that they are loved by many. 

#02ThankYou

hi! sent you a pm. thanks!

I am so excited for the finished product. I hope JH and SY will appreciate our work and that they will realize that they are loved by many. 

#02ThankYou

hi! sent you a pm. thanks!

Sorry for a very late response. Soompi is acting up on my mobile. I could not see any notification that I received a message. I only see it when I opened my account on a PC. Anyways, I read your message and I be so willing to help if you still need me. Let me know please.

Archived