JONGYEON INTERNATIONAL FAN TRAVEL BOOK

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maystart

@maystart ur welcome sist :) 

Lucky me, my house is located not so far from beautiful white sandy beach, so this aftrnoon i plan to take some picture there.. :D 

Lucky you and jealous!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pic then! I am still trying to figure out what landmark I'll choose to represent my state - my brain hurts! :D 

I just sent my picture to gonglee02's email address. It's the best that I could do. Hope it will be included in the travel book. For the love of our couple!!!

Daebak!!!!! I think everything will be included in the book. I've never done anything like this before but yes, for the love! AJA!

Lucky me, my house is located not so far from beautiful white sandy beach, so this aftrnoon i plan to take some picture there.. :D 

Lucky you and jealous!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pic then! I am still trying to figure out what landmark I'll choose to represent my state - my brain hurts! :D 

me too hahaha!! should i show the real side of the philippines? joke!!! ah ottoke

Guest maystart

@maystart so, is it ok if i use that # ?

Oh please, I don't head this project :D but I don't see any reason why you can't :)  I was just thinking of getting everyone's ideas of a clever hashtag/phrase, vote on one that we all could use so there's uniformity :)

Guest maystart

me too hahaha!! should i show the real side of the philippines? joke!!! ah ottoke

is it on gmail? thank you will check the email later.

What about "#02ThankYou❤ "?

it's nice!!!

I can't wait to see yours too! :D

my photo? hay..i still don't know where...me too i'm excited to your photo!

Daebak!!!!! I'm getting really excited, I hope a lot of brownies will join!

I just sent my picture to gonglee02's email address. It's the best that I could do. Hope it will be included in the travel book. For the love of our couple!!!

Hon, thank you for the submission. by chance did send to this address right? gonglee02@gmail.com not to gongleecouple@gmail.com. I just check the email but it's not in yet. Maybe you could send it again, so sorry for this glitch :D and please people, keep the pic and video coming :)

Hon, thank you for the submission. by chance did send to this address right? gonglee02@gmail.com not to gongleecouple@gmail.com. I just check the email but it's not in yet. Maybe you could send it again, so sorry for this glitch :D and please people, keep the pic and video coming :)

I did it again. I'm so sorry, I saved it in my drafts since I had to lower the file and did not notice that it was actually emailed back to me..ottoke? 

Hope you'll receive it this time. It's taken a few weeks ago on the beach. I wanna remember their Busan episode forever so I chose that.

I did it again. I'm so sorry, I saved it in my drafts since I had to lower the file and did not notice that it was actually emailed back to me..ottoke? 

Hope you'll receive it this time. It's taken a few weeks ago on the beach. I wanna remember their Busan episode forever so I chose that.

received thank you!

Archived