[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

57 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu @shae... she could tell him to do that... But KSH still has the upper hand and he refuses to let go of his daughter's hand even knowing she will betray him. He is trying to make both II JOo and ES coexist in his world. ES told him already it won't happen. THis will be his downfall. LOL.... I can't wait for him to lose it allll. :blush:

But, isn't this all before he actually found out she really did push the kid. I could be wrong but, I think KSH asking ES to come back home and coexist with IJ happened before MR started waking up and IJ admitted her fault. This coupled with IJ continued biting the literal hand that feeds her is what put KSH firmly in ES's camp. He has fully admitted that IJ is ill-equipped to run the country and is AFRAID of what the country would become if she was in power. Although, this is unknown to ES at this time (unfortunate), she is in the right time period to start her push. 

If IJ is still in the house after this last episode, KSH dementia has made him forget the last few hours or, he's keeping his enemy close to better watch her (IJ).

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, shae said:

But, isn't this all before he actually found out she really did push the kid. I could be wrong but, I think KSH asking ES to come back home and coexist with IJ happened before MR started waking up and IJ admitted her fault. This coupled with IJ continued biting the literal hand that feeds her is what put KSH firmly in ES's camp. He has fully admitted that IJ is ill-equipped to run the country and is AFRAID of what the country would become if she was in power. Although, this is unknown to ES at this time (unfortunate), she is in the right time period to start her push. 

If IJ is still in the house after this last episode, KSH dementia has made him forget the last few hours or, he's keeping his enemy close to better watch her (IJ).

@shae I believe KSH knew she did it in his heart but chose to believe her denying she didn't do it. I guessing he did not want to see how evil she is for CM's sake. He saw the GPS pictures.... and then he doctored it . He even admitted to doctoring it.  He asked for ES to coexist. With II Joo

Chingu, when did he admit she wasn't fright to run the country????? I never heard him say that.  I don't think he wanted them to coexist before she admitted to pushing MR. The coexist can only be in play of ES knows that II Joo did it. Don't you remember he said she appologized but is KSH so blind not see her APPOLOGY wasn't sincere. Before she appologized she asked Why should she appologize? It wasn't until ES appologized did she do it. If II Joo meant the APPOLOGY why did she tell her father the child should stay in the past. II Joo asked my did he doctor the picture he admited to covering her deed because it was something she did in the past. I am curious why did he have to doctored it if he believed she was innocent?? Truthfully, I believed he lied to II Joo about thinking she was innocent to ease her mind that she was safe. He knew she did it all he cares about was having by his side. 

Last time I checked Viki still had drama at 66% still waiting for subtitles to be at 100%.  Can you tell me when he said he knew she couldn't for president??? 
ES was the one who asked KSH how can he make a murderer into a president not KSH. He then he said isn't she being to vicious??? This was all said after II Joo admitted to pushing MR. 
Remember he told ES he will make whoever did this to MR pay no matter who it was???? KSH should have never promised her that . We all know how gullible ES is in the first place. If I am wrong Chingu's can correct me. He knew how to manipulate ES and made her so afraid to look in the mirror. KSH is he only one who can't look at the mirror. He threw the box at mirror which made see a A SCARED COWARD and who has no idea what to do.  He looked hideous in my point of view . 

The actor playing KSH is doing a great job, so is the actor playing II Joo. I have to say we have lots of actors doing a great job to capture is he viewers.  *BRAVO BRAVO*

I would like to appologize if my sequence of each scene are wrong. Tell me and I will go watch it again.   :(:(:(

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@shae I believe KSH knew she did it in his heart but chose to believe her denying she didn't do it. I guessing he did not want to see how evil she is for CM's sake. He saw the GPS pictures.... and then he doctored it . He even admitted to doctoring it.  He asked for ES to coexist. With II Joo

Chingu, when did he admit she wasn't fright to run the country????? I never heard him say that.  I don't think he wanted them to coexist before she admitted to pushing MR. The coexist can only be in play of ES knows that II Joo did it. Don't you remember he said she appologized but is KSH so blind not see her APPOLOGY wasn't sincere. Before she appologized she asked Why should she appologize? It wasn't until ES appologized did she do it. If II Joo meant the APPOLOGY why did she tell her father the child should stay in the past. II Joo asked my did he doctor the picture he admited to covering her deed because it was something she did in the past. I am curious why did he have to doctored it if he believed she was innocent?? Truthfully, I believed he lied to II Joo about thinking she was innocent to ease her mind that she was safe. He knew she did it all he cares about was having by his side. 

Last time I checked Viki still had drama at 66% still waiting for subtitles to be at 100%.  Can you tell me when he said he knew she couldn't for president??? 
ES was the one who asked KSH how can he make a murderer into a president not KSH. He then he said isn't she being to vicious??? This was all said after II Joo admitted to pushing MR. 
Remember he told ES he will make whoever did this to MR pay no matter who it was???? KSH should have never promised her that . We all know how gullible ES is in the first place. If I am wrong Chingu's can correct me. He knew how to manipulate ES and made her so afraid to look in the mirror. KSH is he only one who can't look at the mirror. He threw the box at mirror which made see a A SCARED COWARD and who has no idea what to do.  He looked hideous in my point of view . 

The actor playing KSH is doing a great job, so is the actor playing II Joo. I have to say we have lots of actors doing a great job to capture is he viewers.  *BRAVO BRAVO*

I would like to appologize if my sequence of each scene are wrong. Tell me and I will go watch it again.   :(:(:(

@UnniSarah  Check out dramafire.com.  It's fully subbed there.  The last ep. came out in the morning EST and at night when I watched it's already 100% subbed. 

@UnniSarah when he caught IJ in his office, he tells her off and says he would rather kill or mutilate himself than see her as president.

When IJ and seduced Psycho come back home, IJ admits to pushing the child then. IJ says something about he suspected that's why he doctored the photos. He says he only doctored the photos to end all of ES's suspicions, not to protect IJ at the time. 

He doctored the photo to get his wife home. I think he did believe IJ at that time. The quickest way between two points is a line, so he drew one, to get to the conclusion he thought they would get to eventually, IJ's innocence. 

I watched it with a friend who translated for me, then found it subbed elsewhere besides Viki.

17 minutes ago, shae said:

@UnniSarah when he caught IJ in his office, he tells her off and says he would rather kill or mutilate himself than see her as president. When IJ and seduced Psycho come back home, IJ admits to pushing the child then. IJ says something about he suspected that's why he doctored the photos. He says he only doctored the photos to end all of ES's suspicions, not to protect IJ at the time. 

Thank you @shae.

@nomore1976.... Thank you will check it out tonight. :) 

Funny how when KSH is acting weak and pitiful that people jumps back in with comments just flagging 'his sick with dementia and is a new better person'  and deleted all the countless bad deeds he did.  But strangely still flagging HW as dumb with no growth because of ES's safety he fell into KSH trap? .... but KSH using ES to trap HW is right?  HW regrets 15 years ago he let go of ES, so he will never do it again and therefore he always placed ES first even giving up his life .... can the other person do the same?  Clearly even if HW knew was a trap he would still do the same, even with 0.00001% that ES is in danger .... and that makes him irrational?  I wonder what people will say if he did nothing (then he won't fall into KSH's trap)?  

Again only flagging KSH's words to IJ that he raise a monster and that she cannot be the president of the country because she's killing people .... which made him a saint?  Well hello .... didn't KSH said to IJ that to achieve their goals it's inevitable to sacrifice others (ES heard him said that)?  

BTW looks like KSH is using MR's life to force ES to stay with him.  Oh he's doing that because HW and ES asked for it? 

Everyone has their opinions and the above it's just mine.  

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Ksh told il joo: You can not be president because if the president will be so many people have died for you ( ep 39 )
Ksh doing something to protect Es and Mi Rae before iljoo ! Es thinking immature unlike 34 years led to the feud! She think that captures KSH ruin her daughter ??? He admitted at the wrong in handling iljoo ! Should want to protect Es  and Mi Rae her only way to his side! Now he's doing that is because responsibility and his conscience, is not out of love with Es!

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

Funny how when KSH is acting weak and pitiful that people jumps back in with comments just flagging 'his sick with dementia and is a new better person'  and deleted all the countless bad deeds he did.  But strangely still flagging HW as dumb with no growth because of ES's safety he fell into KSH trap? .... but KSH using ES to trap HW is right?  HW regrets 15 years ago he let go of ES, so he will never do it again and therefore he always placed ES first even giving up his life .... can the other person do the same?  Clearly even if HW knew was a trap he would still do the same, even with 0.00001% that ES is in danger .... and that makes him irrational?  I wonder what people will say if he did nothing (then he won't fall into KSH's trap)?  

Again only flagging KSH's words to IJ that he raise a monster and that she cannot be the president of the country because she's killing people .... which made him a saint?  Well hello .... didn't KSH said to IJ that to achieve their goals it's inevitable to sacrifice others (ES heard him said that)?  

BTW looks like KSH is using MR's life to force ES to stay with him.  Oh he's doing that because HW and ES asked for it? 

The writer does not make movies as you want to see the torment of life anywhere!  ep 39 ,KSH know what to do to be able to protect Esoo and  Mi rae before iljoo and family kwon-backed iljoo
Do not look so bad people forever, life is going to change, bad people can become good and vice versa!

On 2/19/2016 at 1:37 AM, UnniSarah said:

I totally understand that @lovehbhjw2013. But look at how many times his daughter betrayed him. She might kill him one day if he doesn't comply with her wishes. His greed and her greed are the real issues. If he wants to protect his daughter he should go all the way.... If he did not desperately need ES he would have complied with her wishes. But because he wants ES, he needs leverage to have his wife stay with him.  

I will be the first to admit a parent can't let their child go and ES should not expect him to abandon his own daughter after  abandoning CM so long ago. His guilt for the pain Cm suffered alone and raising a child all by herself is one of the reason he can't abandon her but in the long run she (II Joo) will betray him because she is a sociopath.  This is just my opinion Chingu's.  

Chingu @UnniSarah,  have you heard of the prodigal son?  Parents typically bend in many directions to accept their kids, good or bad.  Even if a child wants to kill the parents, the parents knowing it will still stick around to set things right instead of escaping.  KSH, no matter how evil you think he may be, he has a bottomline because he does have a conscience, contrary to what ES believes.   If without conscience, he would never feel tormented or regretful for some of his past deeds like what he did to CM.  So causing bodily harm to MR is something he would not do, unlike IJ, so he would not comply with IJ's wishes, nothing to do with keeping ES and therefore not hurt MR.  Also, ever wonder why he likes ES?  Only because she is the least tainted person he knows and can still trust...not because she is beautiful or she loves him alot...neither of that is true anyway.

You are right...he is trying to make amendments of what happened to CM on IJ but things are not turning out the way he has imagined, unfortunately, as IJ is also shaped by her unrequited love for HW to turn to the dark side.   KSH's training for IJ to be strong and independent is not wrong IF she is truly a candidate for presidency.  However, IJ does not have the attributes to be one and wrongly groomed.  IJ would happily be a woman for a man to love anytime....ambition to be a president is only a side dish to her.

On 2/19/2016 at 1:50 AM, shae said:

base on the prev. it was IJ who called ES to come out and use his father as a bait for ES to leave MR un-attended..:angry:

what was  happening in this drama ..in reality it happened....accepting your child no matter who they are....CHILDREN CAN ABANDON THEIR PARENTS BUT SELDOM SEE PARENTS ABANDONING THEIR CHILDREN...

2 hours ago, jetsu said:

No, I think all the main characters are in varying degrees of mental decay ...I don't even. It's that KSH is more interesting to me compared to HW.

KSH having that last shot at HW, using ES as mythical bait (because he actually didn't) was a suck stupid move. This is why I fully expected ES to use that in her arguement to walk out, which she did.His apology and reason for doing something that stupid was well done bythe  writers. I think the writers are putting more thought into KSH's character than HW's, which is unfair, but it has happened.

HW has done who knows what kind of evil deeds and corrupt performances for KSH over the years. For what reason? Revenge? How many people did he harm/sacrifice financially, physically or mentally himself, in the name of revenge?Is there a child out there going to school to enact his own revenge plan on HW for their loss, now too?

HW is KSH in another 34 years if ES hadn't come along when she did. Actually In years HW would probably be worse because he started his power plotting as a high schooler and KSH somewher in his 30s. What if he had married IJ, sucked up all the power and KSH had died? Then what? 

HW's reaction to KSH is not what I consider stupid. In that chaos that KSH created I can understand HW's reaction.It's his actions in the calm afterwards that I find extremely  stupid. I mean dude did just threaten your girlfriend hours ago because she met with you, and now that it was a lie, you meet with her?.....multiple times? If KSH was his daughter, ES would've been dead as soon as he found out.

KSH words to IJ doesn't make him a saint, it just let's us know that he's given up fully on IJ being President...He did not say this to ES yet and probably won't, 'cause ....drama. 

I was saying it's too bad that ES does not know this would be the moment to make that final strike to IJ IF she knew about that conversation.KSH would probably kick IJ out if ES made the ultimatum now.

KSH is using the baby to get his wife back in the house. Okay. We've got 10 episodes to go. I would've preferred his dementia confusion, but, okay...who didn't think ES was going to end up back in the house somehow?

Plus drama rules, we have to have the husband do something or a combination of things to make 'despicable' status, which justifies cheating.Usually it's spousal abuse or cheating as a 'something', in this case they're going for the 'combination'. He lied to her (omitted truth) during marriage, he's had her commit a crime, and now he's threatening her child. So it's okay for her to cheat and divorce her husband by drama standards.

HW can't protect his family or himself. KSH may have a better chamce of protecting ES but, I doubt he will be doing it in a less self-serving manner. Nor, will he say, "I'm doing this to protect you from my wack  a$$ daughter and in-laws, because she actually did push your kid and I'm sorry, I tampered with evidence and lied". Because that would be so out of character for Himself(royal use). He still likes the thrill of being a power player. Why else would have cleaned himself after prison and run over to the Kwon's to pose? Arrogant Bastid...hehe....He should have went home and drank tea with ES and ignored all that other nonsense.

ES was interesting when she was scheming on her own. She seemed to be an equal player in all of this. Now what? She becomes a pawn again? What was all that baduk for? Why did we watch 20 ep of tea drinking and chess playing for? I'm disappointed. Girl done took off her mask, her nails, and her weave. She's actually worse off than she started.

So to recap

KSH evil schemer, that made bad choices recently

HW former evil schemer, that now just schemes and makes bad choices

ES schemer, that recently started making a series of unfortunate decisions 

IJ straight up evil

Kwon straight up evil

Psycho husband cute evil (is that a thing?) the Aegyo force is strong in this one

Driver Jo, well he's a minion

YA evil schemer on voluntary-involuntary vacation

1 hour ago, trust71 said:

base on the prev. it was IJ who called ES to come out and use his father as a bait for ES to leave MR un-attended..:angry:

what was  happening in this drama ..in reality it happened....accepting your child no matter who they are....CHILDREN CAN ABANDON THEIR PARENTS BUT SELDOM SEE PARENTS ABANDONING THEIR CHILDREN...

It's a preview, so all is speculation.

But I think ES goes to help KSH and doesn't find him because he gets in the taxi alone. So she (ES) is accusing of both Kangs of calling her out, to mess wth the kid, after returning to find IJ there.

I think that KSH comes to his senses in the taxi.

ES will return to the house, IJ kicked out again.(please)

-now the audiences are divided into two section.one is hw and es team/lover team- i concluded the motto-"love conquer everything"

-another team -the pm supporter. 

-another team is just watching the show and eat the popcorn and read all the comment.

note" i just take it this show is just a piece of literature/novel come with satire and fiction.in reality i hardly met a person so bad can manage to be a pm/president . he is so capable to  manage the nation and can blind more than  40  million south korea people.he was so great  that can lead the nation for 5 years and can make the assembly and congress voting for him to be a pm.something not right with the writer . 

in politic sometimes you need to be cruel to beat your opponent and play dirty to smack down your rival.you sacrifice  a lot of your feeling like keeping under the carpet  a scandal that can ruin the nation.any leader are looking at a bigger picture instead of micro /minor problem.they will solves their problem base which one is more damaging to the whole  and bring or destroy  the nation . sometimes they do something and ask their people to  sacrifices like asking a certain politician to resign or asking them to cover up the damage/scandal to protect the whole nation. 

you read any leader during aristotle,napoleon,hitler,musolini, gorvachev , obama,kenedy, abraham lincoln , bush and clinton.they are doing something like creating war  in order to protect their country or the world.for example sending troop and bombing iraq, isis ,terorism.sometimes they got to kill children in order to counter the criminal or the target.it is something they  cannot avoid. they bomb the hospital, old folk home and also the school.the suspect target hiding inside it and use the children to defend them and protect them.i didn't say it's good.they have to in order to protect the whole nation or the world.

we call them heartless.they are using a justification i need to kill 100 people so this 100 people won't kill and damage another 1 billion innocent people.along the way they create resentment and revenges.this group is  setting up another  group to take revenges for the death their loves one. this is what happen to the terrorist that bombing the country who were involves in middle east conflict. they recruit people around the world to bomb and kill  innocent people like in paris, new york and turkey.same thing happen to the pm.http://books.simonandschuster.com.au/The-Fall-of-the-House-of-Bush/Craig-Unger/9781847396136

the pm, along his political journey he make a lot of mistake and sacrificed his loves one.he is thinking by using his way of climbing up can make the daughter become great.the daughter misinterpret his teaching and things go wrong.same thing like hw's father.he never think that that he will takes the route by killing himself .so now he knew his teaching make ij become bad person and he need to do something to rectify it.

http://www.bookcountry.com/ReadAndReview/Books/GenreMap/Thriller/PoliticalThriller.as

px

1 hour ago, shae said:

HW is KSH in another 34 years if ES hadn't come along when she did. Actually In years HW would probably be worse because he started his power plotting as a high schooler and KSH somewher in his 30s. What if he had married IJ, sucked up all the power and KSH had died? Then what? 

HW was not and will never be anything close to KSH in term of being evil.  His purposes for staying next to KSH and IJ are to show the public his father was not a corrupted politician, to bring the slush fun to light and to show the world justice is still existed by finding a way to send KSH to jail.  He is not driven by money, power and is nothing close to being greedy.  He is the opposite of KSH.  KSH hates HW because evething he's not capable of doing - HW is!  HW's weakness in love is also something KSH could not do in the past and even with ES now, while HW could give up his life for ES, KSH is nothing there yet.  With his power and money, KSH did not have to marry ES in order to protect her and MR.  He's just saying it as an excuse for being selfish.  He just did not want to lose ES to HW - but he didn't  understand that love is not something money or power could buy.  If ES's heart belongs to HW, he should have let it stay with HW.  Until he can be able to do so, I do not think he is changing to be a better person. 

17 minutes ago, nomore1976 said:

HW was not and will never be anything close to KSH in term of being evil.  His purposes for staying next to KSH and IJ are to show the public his father was not a corrupted politician, to bring the slush fun to light and to show the world justice is still existed by finding a way to send KSH to jail.  He is not driven by money, power and is nothing close to being greedy.  His is the opposite of KSH.  KSH hates HW because evething he's not capable of doing - HW is!  HW's weakness in love is also something KSH could not do in the past and even with ES now, while HW could give up his life for ES, KSH is nothing there yet.  With his power and money, KSH did not have to marry ES in order to protect her and MR.  He's just saying it as an excuse for being selfish.  He just did not want to lose ES to HW - but he didn't  understand that love is not something money or power could buy.  If ES's heart belongs to HW, he should have let it stay with HW.  Until he can be able to do so, I do not think he is changing to be a better person. 

SPOT ON @nomore1976! Couldn't have said it better - beautifully said! It's obviously the point of the drama...to juxtapose HW/ES and KSH/IJ. It's even on the posters. A picture says a thousand words. 

It's so obvious that HW is the exact opposite of KSH. 

Political funding is normal in any country.how much is allowed to fund the politic?

Campaign finance in the United States

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Soft money" redirects here. Soft money may also refer to soft currency or fiat money. For the 1919 Harold Lloyd comedy film, see Soft Money (film). For the album by hip hop artist Jel, see Soft Money (album).

Campaign finance in the United States is the financing of electoral campaigns at the federal, state, and local levels. At the federal level, campaign finance law is enacted by Congress and enforced by the Federal Election Commission (FEC), an independent federal agency. Although most campaign spending is privately financed, public financing is available for qualifying candidates for President of the United States during both the primaries and the general election. Eligibility requirements must be fulfilled to qualify for a government subsidy, and those that do accept government funding are usually subject to spending limits on money.

Races for non-federal offices are governed by state and local law. Over half the states allow some level of corporate and union contributions. Some states have limits on contributions from individuals that are lower than the national limits, while four states (Missouri, Oregon, Utah and Virginia) have no limits at all.[1] This article deals primarily with campaigns for federal office.

Political finance covers all funds that are raised and spent for political purposes. Such purposes include all political contests for voting by citizens, especially the election campaigns for various public offices that are run by parties and candidates. Moreover all modern democracies operate a variety of permanent party organizations, e.g. the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee in the U.S. or the Conservative Central Office and the Labour headquarters ("John Smith House", "Millbank Tower") in the U.K. The annual budgets of such organizations will have to be considered as costs of political competition as well. In Europe the allied term "party finance" is frequently used. It refers only to funds that are raised and spent in order to influence the outcome of some sort of party competition. Whether to include other political purposes, e.g. public relation campaigns by lobby groups, is still an unresolved issue.[1] Even a limited range of political purposes (campaign and party activity) indicates that the term "campaign funds" (used as subject heading in Library of Congress cataloguing) [2] is too narrow to cover all funds that are deployed in the political process.

note. i don't understand the slush fund. that pm keep the slush fund is political funding for his party ?.he is keeping it on behalf of the party ?the money belong to his party not him?

ttp://blogs.lse.ac.uk/lsereviewofbooks/2016/02/03/book-review-campaign-finance-and-political-polarization-when-purists-prevail-by-raymond-j-la-raja-and-brian-f-schaffner/

Guest my2centsworth
6 hours ago, BosRobPe Gia Khanh said:

Ksh told il joo: You can not be president because if the president will be so many people have died for you ( ep 39 )
Ksh doing something to protect Es and Mi Rae before iljoo ! Es thinking immature unlike 34 years led to the feud! She think that captures KSH ruin her daughter ??? He admitted at the wrong in handling iljoo ! Should want to protect Es  and Mi Rae her only way to his side! Now he's doing that is because responsibility and his conscience, is not out of love with Es!

KSH will admit to anything if in the end ES comes back to him. When KSH does or says anything it is always for the benefit of one person and that person is KSH !

Guest my2centsworth
6 hours ago, trust71 said:

I keep seeing the word dementia being used in connection to KSH. Yes, in the past he has an episode when he forgot things. Some of which I think was brought on by his heart condition and now from stress related to ES's betrayal and IJ actions. I do not think that KSH has dementia. That would be cheating all those who have grudges against that man. I can't believe that the writer would go in that direction. How can HW, ES, YA and all the others out there get any satisfaction seeing this man get the punishment he deserves if he has dementia and can't remember his wrong doings and those faces of those who had to suffer from those wrong doings?  KSH has to die knowing that ES and HW  are together and  he nor anyone can never break them apart again .   If not death, then the last time we see him in in his room sitting at that table in the dark all alone.  This comment is not towards you trust71,   I just saw the word "dementia" in you post. Love reading your post. True about parents and abandoning their children  but it does make me wonder how ES will handle this ultimatum from KSH regarding MR. Especially since MR open her eyes and appears to be getting better. Wouldn't it be great if MR sat up in bed and told KSH just where to "stick it".       lol

OMOMOMOMO!!

i just saw the preview like 5 times straight!!

thankyou @kbleon @yaqiyuki for posting the preview and the translation..

i meed to back read and catch up with you guys, but from what i saw in the preview it seems that ES didn't leave the hospital (THANK GOD!!) and was there to actually catch IJ in MR's room...

the other thing is, MR is awake now and she seems to be quite well, as she blinked her eyes after ES requested her to do so.. it's a good sign..

as for SH's actions... he's definitely using MR to get ES back with him and (i believe to keep MR safe from his daughter)... but on monday we will find out for real why he does that..

ONLY 10  MORE EPISODES LEFT, CHINGU-DUL!!!

let it be moday already!! BALI BALI!!!!

Archived