[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

BS ARRIVED AT THE GARAGE...FOUND THE POISON TREE IN FRONT OF HG CAR ...HE CALLED HER ...HG ARRIVED...OMG BS WAS HIT BAD IN HIS HEAD...TRYING TO PROTECT HG...HG IS CRYING CALLING HIS NAME...WE ALSO SEE JE CRYING IN HIS CAR...END OF EP...I THINK THEY FRAMED THE BOY...BS WAS THE TARGET...THEY MAKE IT LOOK WAS HG

• Like 11

JE FOUND SOMETHING IMPORTANT ABOUT HIS MOM DRIVER!!!ALSO THE BOY WAS ON MOTOCYCLE AND WAS WATCHING JE CRYING IN HIS CAR...WAS NOT THE BOY I THINK...WAS TS MINION ...HE HITS BS TWICE...AND I BET THEY WILL FRAME THE BOY OR AT LEAST WILL TRY TO 

• Like 9

is it strange that BS gets hit 2 times? the guy on the motorbike could have run away after the first hit ( the hit was meant for HK) but he turns around and hit BS the 2ne time on his head, was BS his target? remember Min Tae suk wants to get rid of BS too.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, juntan said:

no preview!!??  so next sat cancel again??

No I am sure next Sat will have an episode. SBS just being cruel in not giving us a preview :(

I think JE possibly found out something related to their fathers' incident?? Maybe that his father did kill HK father...

• Like 13

As soon as HK and JE are on good terms, BS gets hurt and HK will believe it was suppose to be her(which BS was the target the whole time) and will probably push JE away too so he doesn't get hurt (Sighs):(

I believe y'all are right. That wasn't SIS' son, it was someone who works for TS. They are trying to frame SIS' son for attempted murder. 

So what is their reason for this? Is TS trying to blackmail SIS? But he's already on TS's side. Are they trying to get SIS' son out the way so they can threaten HK by themselves? Hmm...so many questions.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, LHRCN_ said:

is it strange that BS gets hit 2 times? the guy on the motorbike could have run away after the first hit ( the hit was meant for HK) but he turns around and hit BS the 2ne time on his head, was BS his target? remember Min Tae suk wants to get rid of BS too.

I m not sure if this motor guy was planted by MTS. He seems like he is the son of their daughter's killer wanting to seek revenge for his father. 

I think he is set out to kill whoever who protects DHG

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, chubbychub1966 said:

No I am sure next Sat will have an episode. SBS just being cruel in not giving us a preview :(

I think JE possibly found out something related to their fathers' incident?? Maybe that his father did kill HK father...

Hopefully they won't cancel it againnn. Actually it's kinda makjang to make JE's dad kill his best friend but if the writer intends to do so, I hope she will resolve that matter quickly as there are still many other conflicts that have to be resolved within 12 episodes. We still have to see more sweet scenes huhuhu

• Like 9

16 hours ago, LHRCN_ said:

BOTH WAS THE TARGET....THAT MOTORCYCLE MAN WAS MTS MINION.....BUT BEFORE HE PROCEEDS  IN WHAT HE NEED TO  DO ..HE STOP AND LOOKED  JE'S CRYING ON HIS CAR WHILE  ON HIS WAY....HE SEEMS TO KNOW JE..:confused:

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, chubbychub1966 said:

Ya,  I m finding the chairman very fishy now... Must watch again to understand better. 

For all we know,  chairman is making use of DHG to get rid of MTS who openly threaten him. 

At the same time, to safe guard himself, he hired someone else to kill DHG.. Though I hope this isn't the case. 

Afterall, DHG is the woman his son loves dearly. 

A simple love  affair make so complicated  :((

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, trust71 said:

JE WAS ALWAYS AHEAD IN DOING HIS INVESTIGATION ..NOW HE FIND OUT WHO BROUGHT THE TREE INFRONT OF DHK  DOOR

what i like about him is he is always ahead in his invistigation. he does it quietly without having his evil step bro suspicious on him. he is smart in away, i think he is good at analysing ppl n situation

• Like 13

Been lurking for a while here and decided to post since things got super interesting :) 

There are so many victims here - SR , the son , and now BS. They seem to be the victims after a domino effect from JE's betrayal on DHK eons ago - if it didnt happen BS wouldn't have met DHK, SR would have been informed earlier about Pudoxin , and JE would have realised what DHK did for the company (for the chairman) vice versa. 

Plot looks great and it will be a rollercoaster ride for the last 12 episodes :)

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

That wasn't SIS' son, it was someone who works for TS. They are trying to frame SIS' son for attempted murder. 

yeah I have the feeling that the motorbike is not SIS's son too. They are trying to frame the poor boy. 

Next step: in order to protect JE, HK will push him away?? JE will stick to HK like gum to protect her too?

I think the old man Man Ho has some plan too. He seems to have many enemies. 

I would like to see the sister fight together. poor HK

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

So... Are they gonna cancel the next saturday's ep or not? They got to be kiddin me. 

its just no preview for next episode. doesn't mean its going to be cancelled. no preview normally bcoz they were still filming this drama, n they haven't shoot those key scnes for nexxt episode. normally they will post the teaser later maybe thurs or friday.

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, LHRCN_ said:

Next step: in order to protect JE, HK will push him away?? JE will stick to HK like gum to protect her too?

Hope he does since he now knows she's in danger and being threaten. HK needs all the protection she can get.

• Like 12