[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

8 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Why? It was her decision to participate in this research. She was well paid. She knew very well, that any medicine could have side effects. So why she blames HK?

I think there are people who always blame everyone for making mistakes, except themselves. In this drama, I believe SR is that kind of person, which is why she finds HK & slaps her after knowing the effect on her health. 

• Like 7

I feel sorry for BS, I think he is the only one not getting any award in this night, because Excellent actor awards in long serial drama already finished and he is not even in the nominated list.

PS.  Both JJH and KHJ already win the top ten stars awards.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, tambui said:

I think there are people who always blame everyone for making mistakes, except themselves. In this drama, I believe SR is that kind of person, which is why she finds HK & slaps her after knowing the effect on her health. 

Let not forget HG does deserve it.   She knew of the adverse affects of the drug and came up with a way for the company to skirt it responsibility and not recall it.   Just like the case with the drug that caused miscarriage.  Each time she  put profits in front of the harm that those products could do to people.   Those trails would not have been allowed to proceed if everyone knew the prior test were causing harm.

There is a difference  in accepting a risk and being purposely lied to.   Everyone of those trail subjects was victim of CNP greed and all the execs are at fault and HG is no exception.   BIL is most at fault.  However like watergate it not the crime but the coverup with CNP it has affected many people.

I doubt HG will defend herself privately. 

TS is mainly to blame but HG is an enabler.  So the guilt is shared.  

This why the only way CNP survives is to come out first.  The punitive damages would destroy the company. 

• Like 9

HK SR preview slap?  Pudoxin effects?
Per EP 8 HK knew in confrontation with JR outside JE Hospital room about the problem with Pudoxin.  She already had Pudoxiin pills from SR room - therefore, she likely knew that SR faced possible future health problems - HK did not warn SR of this - she had time to have done that prior to her memory loss.  SR (yes she is evil, bad, etc etc) does have a reason, at least this time, to be angry with HK.  Of course she should next slap TS JR, but for drama story likely will not.

Could the reason for HK turning away from airport and China, be her guilty conscience about Pudoxiin, as I Believe mdj101 had previously mentioned?  Must await further episodes to find out -- but at some point the writer will/should show/tell us the reason for that critical event of HK turning away from airport/China. @mdj101

• Like 8

Guest airgelaal
7 minutes ago, DelroyB said:

Let not forget HG does deserve it.   She knew of the adverse affects of the drug and came up with a way for the company to skirt it responsibility and not recall it. 

Wait a minute. We are talking not about usual use of medicine. It was SR job to use that medicine. She decided this herself. Every person should understand, that if he is testing new drug, it could be harmful for him. That is why company always make that tests - to find out about possible side effects. Woman, who bought medicine and then had miscarriage it's different case.
And HK was out of the company for 4 years, so TS is the one to blame, that the medicine is still on the market.

Another IHAL award winner.... BEST COUPLE to Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Jin Hee. CHUGAI!!! (there are 3 pairs who won the awards, they are one of the three). They both thanked each other for the award. So sweet, aren't they? Chugai!

Animated Photo

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

Why? It was her decision to participate in this research. She was well paid. She knew very well, that any medicine could have side effects. So why she blames HK?

HK should be one of the last people she should blame...she had nothing to do with creating or testing the drug and as @airgelaal said she made an informed decision to do the test.  If anyone is to blame for negligence it would be TS.

• Like 8