[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exclusive Interview: So Ji Sub Talks Past, Present, And Future Projects

Before So Ji Sub lands in Jakarta for his  “TWENTY: The Moment in Jakarta” Fanmeeting, we were able to ask him some questions about his career as an actor and what the future holds.

So Ji Sub will be in Jakarta on April 7, taking over the Kasablanka Hall and giving fans an unforgettable evening of games, songs, and more. Tickets are on sale now, so don’t miss out on seeing the legend in person! 

Check out our full interview below:

1. Before choosing a project, what do you usually consider?

For me, the most important thing to consider is how I feel when I read the script. When I read the script and find something that’s unique, I am drawn to it. An actor isn’t everything in a drama or a movie. Good actors, a good director, and good staff are all also important.

2. As an actor and drama/movie viewer, what do you think is more important: a good story or good acting/directing? Why?

Both as an actor and an audience, I like a good story that grabs your attention from the beginning to the end. For that reason, I think it is important that everyone can enjoy and share a story together.

3. Your last drama was “Oh My Venus” in 2015. What genre do you want to try for your next drama project and why?

I hope to experience various aspects of life through acting. If I could discover different sides of myself, I would like to try any genre including romantic comedy and action.

4. The ending of “What Happened in Bali” left a lot of people surprised when it first aired! If you could re-write the story yourself, would you end it the same way or would you write something different?

I agree that a sad ending is suitable to Kang In Wook’s character.

5. You’ve played a lot of characters before but which character did you find the most difficult and why?

Since my latest character is Choi Chil Seong in “Battleship Island,” it comes to ming as the most memorable and the most difficult.

Special thank you to Mecima Pro for coordinating the interview! 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/21/exclusive-interview-ji-sub-talks-future-projects/

Wowwww! Proud of him!! 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1879892928924879&id=1558497977731044

#蘇志燮 51K和蘇籌備1億韓元,參與設立“全州電影基金”,支援中低成本長篇電影,給創作性的新電影、紀錄片項目的企劃開發提供基金。參與資金籌備的51K相關人士表示:「『希望能給創作者提供充分展現才能的機會』,我們對於這一主旨感到共鳴,所以參與了。很開心能給制作環境並不優越的制作者們提供好的機會。」
Jisub & 51k set up a 100-million won (about 89,073 USD) fund for "Jeonju Film Fund", which aims to provide funding for low-budget feature films and documentaries. 51k official says that they resonate with the goal of "providing opportunity for creators to realize their talents", and they are "happy to give a chance to creators who do not necessary have a great environment".  

全州國際電影節主辦的第9屆全州電影市場宣布“全州電影基金(JCF)”設立。1億韓元規模的全州電影基金每年將選定10篇韓國內外的項目,提供1千萬的企劃開發資金和各項必須的支援。

籌備全州電影基金的51K和蘇志燮一直以來致力於引進多樣化電影,把優秀的電影介紹給影迷。本次基於催生優質文化項目的出發點,決定一起參與全州電影基金。

全州電影基金有兩大特征。

一個是以組成電影產業的主體和“first look option”為條件籌備基金。打出積極制作和投資中低預算長篇電影的戰略。

第二個是和全州國際電影節制作、投資的“全州電影項目(JCP)”聯合制作的可能性很高。

接受今年全州電影基金支援的項目將會在本月27日“第18屆全州國際電影節上映作品記者會”上公布。

選定的項目將在全州國際電影節期間,即預計在5月3日舉行的“全州電影基金(JCF)展示會”上介紹給國內電影產業相關人士,並預計在5月5日的JMP頒獎禮上,連同全州電影項目2018的選定作品一起舉行頒獎典禮。

Cr. Sojisubar FB

Archived