[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love mina and ji sub so much but it seems like they are still with their rumored bf/gf. i will certainly go down with this ship but they will be my ultimate fave otp. can someone just wake me up when they both realize they're perfect for each other and get married?  lol

20 years of no regrets with So Ji Sub

The actor maintained that there's nothing in his life he would change even if he were given the chance to

So Ji Sub made his long-awaited return to Singapore for his TWENTY: The Moment tour after almost three years, following his previous fan meeting in Singapore in August 2014.

Greeting an enthusiastic audience at the MES Theatre at Mediacorp shortly after 6pm, the 39-year-old first dived head-first into a talk segment, during which he was probed on a variety of topics, including his curious statement of preferring to shoot a bed scene rather than a kiss scene with an actress that he was meeting for the first time.

Clarifying with a chuckle that “bed scenes are not among my favourite kinds of scenes to film,” the actor explained that while it would be awkward going straight into such an intense scene, it’s also a good way to build up the chemistry with his co-star so that they would have an easier time filming after.

Unlike some celebrities, Ji Sub had no qualms revealing the grittier side of his past, where he shared that he “never believed in Santa Claus” and used to cry when other children asked him what he got for Christmas – his parents rarely went out shopping with him, even on special occasions.

He also discussed his past as a competitive swimmer, and let on that he spent over a decade training for the sport. He became a model “because he needed the money,” and acting roles soon followed. The rest, as they say, is history.

Ji Sub explained that his fan meeting tour, titled TWENTY: The Moment, was an apt way to celebrate his 20th year in showbiz, grinning that he is “happy with where I am right now”. Such is his contentment with his life that he wouldn’t turn back time for anything, adding that he regrets nothing in his life and lives with the mindset that everything happens for a good reason.

Admitting that “some roles that I took on in the past could be hurtful if I look back at them,” he then emphasised that they were learning points, rather than blemishes, in his career and life. He’s also so happy with his life that he wouldn’t relive high point in his life, which explained with a simple, “I’m in a good place”.

With a large number of movie and drama roles under his belt, he has also had the freedom to explore his interest, hip hop. Laughing that he “reads all the news articles where people (including my friend Song Seung Hoon) point out that my love for rapping is strange,” he calls music a luxury he never thought he would be able to afford.

Flanked by Soul Dive, a hip-hop trio which also hails from South Korea along with DJ Juice, Ji Sub then spent the second half of his fan meeting pumping up the volume with his familiar tracks such as ‘Boy Go’, ‘Cola Bottle Baby’ and ‘Such A Story’.

While the So Ji Sub 20 years ago would never have imagined himself being where he is today, Ji Sub chuckled that the only thing he’d say to his younger self would be that “it’s going to be hard, but hang in there, because it’ll be worth it.”

Cr:http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/hallyubuzz/photos/20-years-of-no-regrets-with-so-ji-sub-8647332#slideshow-2

SJS might be starring in a new movie with Son Ye Jin 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1890395357874636&substory_index=0&id=1558497977731044

#蘇志燮 蘇有望和孫藝珍合作出演新電影《現在,很想見你》(藉着雨點說愛你),時隔16年再次合作!電影改編自日本同名小說(いま、会いにゆきます),曾改編成日本電影(中村獅童、竹內結子主演),講述了過世一年的妻子在梅雨季節開始的第一天回到了丈夫和兒子的身邊,三人一起度過了一段溫馨時光的故事。樂天娛樂發行。等待51K回應!!Jisub may collaborate with Son Ye-jin for a movie "Be With You"! It's an adaptation from a Japanese movie starring Yūko Takeuchi and Shido Nakamura.

Cr. Sojisubar FB

Taken from SJS thread :

Actors So Ji-Sub and Son Ye-Jin are considering reuniting for a melodrama. 

According to the film industry on the 13th, So Ji-Sub is currently in discussions to appear in the movie "I'm Going to Meet You Now" (Director Janghoon) . The movie "I'm Going to Meet You Now" is a movie based on a novel by the same name in Japan . It was made in Japan as a movie. The main character passes and leaves behind her husband and son... then she reappears in front of her family a year later.  Son Ye-jin received the proposal for starring in "I'm Going to Meet You Now" earlier last year and has been waiting for the movie to be produced. 

Though several male actors have been considered, it s expected to come to a conclusion soon after starting discussions with So Ji Sub. So Ji-Sub and Son Ye-jin made a relationship during the MBC drama 'Delicious Proposal' in 2001. It is after 16 years that the two are working together again. ''I'm Going to Meet You Now" aims to shoot the first half of the year as the main casting is completed . 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2017041308153495306&type=1&outlink=1

Remake of this movie:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Be_With_You_(film)

WHEN WILL WE SEE OUR OTP IN A PROJECT TOGETHER AGAINNN :bawling:

SMA for Canon

Archived